Bullet Striders (Heist Crew)

PC Gaming Social
1,045 replies to this topic
BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:20 AM Edited by BroodReaver, 18 June 2016 - 05:40 AM.

About: Heists/Jobs/Others

Leader Contact: http://socialclub.ro...ber/broodreaver

Additional Contact: http://socialclub.ro.../serpouncealots

http://socialclub.ro...ber/darkwolf727

http://socialclub.ro...ber/m0000000000

Social Club Crew Link: http://socialclub.ro...bullet_striders

Platforms: PC

Games: GTA 5 / Online

Timezone: Any

Are you tired playing with incompetent random strangers that end up, messing up and wasting your time? Yeah, me too.

Our goal is to assemble competent and well experienced heist players and put them into one crew so that we don't have to play with random idiots.

The purpose of this thread is to serve as the crew's social thread

This is where we post our crew stuff and sh*t

~ ABOUT US ~

-PC Only-

- We are a crew of heist & job driven players with the same interests and goals -

- We are always looking for new and faster ways to accomplish each job -

- We try to play as quick and efficient as we can with little to no mistakes -

- Age doesn't matter as long as you can do your role effectively and conduct yourself properly -

- We are not just about heist, we can also do other random and stupid sh*t -

- We don't role play, but you may do as you please -

- We prefer playing with free aim -

~ What we are looking for ~

- We are recruiting committed s.o.a.b. to do heists and jobs -

- Must be at least rank 60 (We can make and exception if you can keep up and hold your own) -

- Willing to share his/her knowledge (infos, tips and tricks) to the rest of the crew -

- Willing to learn and listen - 

- Not a modder scrub -

~ Hierarchy ~

Crew hierarchy is not that important, one can be promoted or demoted base on his

- Online Activity -

- Participation -

- Skills and over all game knowledge -

- Contribution -

~ Code of Conduct ~

To establish a healthy and stable community we must enforce and implement a set of guidelines and rules. Each member is required to follow the rules at all times. Failure to abide our rules will result in being kicked/ and or banned without further notice depending on the strength of the violation. We do not give out warnings.

(All crew members have the right to appeal their ban/kick to the crew leader and commissioners. Depending on the circumstances we may ask you to post an apology here in crew thread for the actions that you took that caused you to be kicked/banned that overall harmed our crew, and the reputation ant it stands on.)

* Under no circumstances shall a member of Bullet Striders (KILL) purposely and intentionally attack and kill another crew member  (Both in public and private lobby) for the motivation of provocation. Willingly members who participate in Deathmatch event with other crew members is an exception of this rule. (All incidents of intentional crew killing must be reported to the crew leader and commissioners. Please provide us with the name of the member who is killing you, and we shall respond to you no later than 24 hours depending on real life obligations)

* We are seeking players who aren't afraid to explore new things, and try new things.

* Microphone devices are not mandatory in this crew, but some members do use it, and so we ask that all members to please set your voice chat to Crew + Friends (To all mic users: We ask that you be respectful when using the mic. Please refrain from using any insulting/offensive words that may offend another member.)

* All crew members must set this crew on active (So that other crew members can reserve a spot for you during missions/heist) and you're much easier to invite by crewmates if you're not on their friends list.

* English is a primary language for our crew. All members are required to speak the language.

* Mods/Hacks/Trainers/ Asking other modders for money bags on Online is prohibited. We have a zero tolerance for this kind of behavior.

* Hosts who have a crew member in their heists are required to give a 20% cut finale cut (if a crewmate helped you with at least 2 of the heist set-ups out of respect) Anything below is disrespectful and distasteful. During a special event like Criminal Mastermind/Elite Challenge a 25% cut is highly recommended, but not required.

* Zero tolerance for bailing out during the middle of a heist/job.

* Social Club Games stats visibility must be open and set to "Friends & Crews". (So we can check your stats/cash for anti-modding purposes) We will not accept any new membership who are not sharing their stats.

~ Recruitment ~

Read all of the above and interested in joining us? Please visit our recruitment thread by clicking the link.

http://gtaforums.com...rew-recruiting/

Criminal Mastermind Challenge Helper By DarkWolf727 (P.6)

http://gtaforums.com...ist-crew/page-6

Helpful infos about CEO runs (P.30)

http://gtaforums.com...st-crew/page-30

~ Crew Roster ~

(As of June 17)

BroodReaver

Crew Leader

serpouncealots / Darkwolf727 / M0000000000

Commissioners

C20Dragon / Deadly2469 / Deadmoose23 / kringled / Nova_Cash

Lieutenants

Dimmmit / GeoMcSmitty / Gummysoop / Maitso

MGK-Kells / Mortician86 / TheSierraXray / NineLoveKing

Representatives

___ThE_0nE___ / Ahres_00 / ashvillepies / BabyFacee17 / BaltsElfs / bazzalmilostig / BishopGTAV / Black.Jester / Braclo / Brody619 / Brynjar88 / Cbow85 / CDRAlbrecht / Chipdin / Daniel_YX / Darth_Absentis / DerrikTikmann / DidYouSeeDat / DJAMES395

Djoopy / Elfmaze / evenxzero / foreskinlove / Frosty_poo / GenericJerkface / GentlemanSmoke / Gentleplayz / GlugGlugBurp / Greenie110 / Hasverywell / HazyHypez / hECANATORRR / HosTileGamer140 / iLLiterate. / imthegtaplayer1 / Insane9x / Johnny_Cole / JTO168 / Jurda.CZE / KevakK / kigeru

KILLJOYS.42 / KissMyPlasmaVent / kylez64 / Matthecruel / MendesReis / Moonchild207 / MSK9productions / NASTYDIRTYLITTLE / Nekanav / 

Netheren / Nipplestroke / NoCarsGo / Nosfercho / NUK33Y / pimpdaddy00 / Placated / pramox12 / Psychedenic / PyrotechniMath / Quentin_C / Raktavijan / RATLieutenant / Rjstadt / SargentSnacks / SeshinsNZ / snorrjj / stevepk / SteveyMCsteezy / STINKY_TOMATOE / Tayelur / TheKream / theTkiller547 / TobiTumult / Tomas3IA / Wicky.... / xJacix / Yahhooo / Zantier / zenii / Zenith / Zents21

Muscles

NeserMeEgo / -MK-Ultra

Retired

(Gone but not forgotten)

BS2.png

We move with haste and deadly accuracy like a bullet...

We are the bullet striders

PC

• M00000000000, LordRaijin, Ninebeyond9Night and 1 other like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

Good luck with the Social Chat thread guys   :^:

• Sentinel Driver, LordRaijin, BroodReaver and 1 other like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:01 PM

Awesome! Glad to see that this page has been setup :) Now I can focus on uploading some videos and screenshots :D

• BroodReaver likes this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

Good luck with the Social Chat thread guys   :^:

Awesome, thanks for the help.

Awesome! Glad to see that this page has been setup :) Now I can focus on uploading some videos and screenshots :D

Keep em coming, pounce

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:33 AM

Nothing more bizarre than to see a possessed NPC in Grand Theft Auto after doing the finale Heist for Pac standard.

9a0HfQh.jpg

Just look at that guy levitate.

• Retired Mafia, BroodReaver, Nipplestroke and 1 other like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:37 AM

Have you seen a NPC bounce like this before after giving him the slap of death?  :panic:

Being a snitch by calling the police on an aggressive NPC while anxiously awaiting for another heist invite :lol:

• BroodReaver, Nipplestroke and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:24 AM

Nothing more bizarre than to see a possessed NPC in Grand Theft Auto after doing the finale Heist for Pac standard.

9a0HfQh.jpg

Just look at that guy levitate.

lmao I remember this  :lol:

• LordRaijin and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:58 AM

LOL! I was purchasing my armor when I heard these two NPCs fight each other. I came out and saw this!

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:03 AM

Yeah lol. After we finished the heist, and I went straight to the ammunation, I saw those dudes outside and I intentionally bumped them. 3 of them got pissed wanted beat me, but I kept running and bumping them until an npc accidentally punches the other npc chasing me, and they beat each other to death lol.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:41 AM Edited by LordRaijin, 28 August 2015 - 08:52 AM.

LOL that was something else :D

Hey I took some photos like you asked me to after completing the prison break finale :)

I didn't take much thought.

FGpOiYL.png

6b0OvpB.png

Oh and here's a very nice closeup photo of you :)

JlirIvP.png

• Nipplestroke and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:20 AM

lol thanks. See you in game.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:54 AM

Post up some of your badass moments :D

qdhBvDR.png

For once I've decided to chill out with a police officer.

2zgXt8H.png

VrTtIvT.png

9vVgsaX.png

ftTFaIw.png

H8Bm6X2.png

KZHmnre.png

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:05 AM Edited by LordRaijin, 29 August 2015 - 07:10 AM.

Hey Brood doesn't this make you nervous?

tFDrj7I.png

Knowing that this is the same woman in Three's company in SP  :panic: :panic:

1Y1G2A0.png

I always wonder how Karen Daniels manage to find out that we were responsible for the Fleeca bank robbery.  This part always freaks me the hell out.

I can only hope that Rockstar makes an expansion (f*ck! I'm willing to pay for this one) edition that brings your ONLINE character into the single player mode. Where your character gets sucked into working for the IAA, and essentially turns against your three (Or maybe two since theirs history between your Online protag and Trevor) main protags in the SP.

I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Karen Daniels :panic:

Damn I love this woman LOL

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

vExBnvb.png

Brood and I strolling down town on a business trip with the world most famous badass scooters of all time.

I keep badgering him about putting a clown horn on that bad boy, but he wont listen to me :(

• BroodReaver, Nipplestroke and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

I was told to take some photos and so here's what I've taken.

Those who participated in the Humane Labs Heist:

Nipplestroke, Deadly2469, SerPouncealots (Me), and not but least Ashvillepies.

0iMY36T.png

HT0UF1p.png

NRwnykt.png

Good job, and not one single death too :)

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:00 AM

For Nipplestroke :)

xbfSBqE.png

UTyBYbU.png

59QHyt6.png

nPGpqsw.png

IvlkUrA.png

XyTaYPO.png

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:06 AM

aehaMsA.png

Another fun night playing Heist with awesome people :)

Deadly2469, Nipplestroke , Nosfercho  and I.

• BroodReaver, Nipplestroke and Deadly2469 like this

-PRJ- MKUltra
  • -PRJ- MKUltra

undisclosed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:53 PM Edited by -PRJ- MKUltra, 01 September 2015 - 11:12 PM.

a7HL6tf.jpg?1

So ya this is basically what happens when I try to post some sh*t here....The Pic is definitely uploaded to IMGUR though, And that's not the only problem I'm having. I cannot copy or past into the post box....every time I click on the image button to past a link in that it freezes and stays on my screen unless I hit the previous button for the webpage. If anybody got any answers why I'm having these issues please let me know, because I've search the forum and other places and found no answers.

http://ultraclip.imgur.com/all  that's the picture I've been testing this problem with. As you can see it is upload and still exists lol.

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:46 PM Edited by BroodReaver, 01 September 2015 - 08:47 PM.

a7hl6tf.jpg?1

a7hl6tf.jpeg?1

So ya this is basically what happens when I try to post some sh*t here....The Pic is definitely uploaded to IMGUR though, And that's not the only problem I'm having. I cannot copy or past into the post box....every time I click on the image button to past a link in that it freezes and stays on my screen unless I hit the previous button for the webpage. If anybody got any answers why I'm having these issues please let me know, because I've search the forum and other places and found no answers.

http://ultraclip.imgur.com/all  that's the picture I've been testing this problem with. As you can see it is upload and still exists lol.

I tried to click your link and it says "Ultraclip's images are not publicly available." Try changing it to public.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:59 PM Edited by LordRaijin, 01 September 2015 - 08:59 PM.

Are you signed in by using your google account on Imgur? I would first do that so you can have the ability to create albums and so on :)

Then

G0AKrpO.jpg

• Nipplestroke likes this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:34 PM Edited by LordRaijin, 01 September 2015 - 09:42 PM.

Last night while playing the Convoy mission on the pac standard heist the Insurgent pickup ended up becoming food for the ocean, and was no longer available to be used. It gave us all even more of a challenge of passing the mission without a single death, and we all did it.

So an addition to the no armored Kuruma/Insurgent challenge that some of us are doing... I would like to add in the no Insurgent Pickup when playing this mission. Of course it is an option, thought. It would be an additional challenge if you do.

-PRJ- MKUltra
  • -PRJ- MKUltra

undisclosed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:12 PM Edited by -PRJ- MKUltra, 01 September 2015 - 11:13 PM.

ok thanks got it....for some reason my imgur account never got verified so I had to resend it lol derpity derp derp.

• LordRaijin likes this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

ok thanks got it....for some reason my imgur account never got verified so I had to resend it lol derpity derp derp.

Great! Awesome photo by the way :)

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

I can always refund your misery!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:06 AM Edited by Deadly2469, 02 September 2015 - 07:08 AM.

s8cyBfs.jpg

Picture From Snapmatic!! 

• LordRaijin and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:27 AM

Nice photo Deadly :D

BroodReaver
  • BroodReaver

Bullet Strider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

s8cyBfs.jpg

Picture From Snapmatic!! 

Dammit Deadly! Stop teasing us with your tities lol

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:54 AM

Deadly looks like an adult version of Wednesday Adams :D

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:45 AM

LOL!! Brood

Yeah she does have a Christina Ricci vibe going.. :)

Deadly2469
  • Deadly2469

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:48 PM

0mBWDPw.jpg

Waterfall Time!! 

• LordRaijin likes this

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:13 AM Edited by LordRaijin, 05 September 2015 - 02:15 AM.

Deadly and I were playing with randoms last night after everyone had signed off. What we did during the prison break (Where we had to steal the plane from the Vagos) heist is to go straight to the enemies at the airport without using our cars during combat. The ending was quite an accomplishment. We did far better than the other two randoms inside of their armored car. We both got more kill points than they did. So to add to the no armored car challenge I am proposing that during heavy combat like the plane mission on Prison Break you must initiate battle without driving your vehicle. You must be on foot.

Some of you guys may wonder... What is the point of all of these challenges that I am thinking of? Well lets put it this way. These challenges in the future will help make you into a better player. By increasing your skills of fighting rather than depending on an armored car.

• BroodReaver and -PRJ- MKUltra like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users