GTA Vice City Confessions

118 replies to this topic
Balls_mahoney
  • Balls_mahoney

Livin' life slow in Paleto Bay

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

I remember R1,R2,L1, circle, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up by heart from doing it so much.  (refill health cheat)

Mr_Human_Guy
  • Mr_Human_Guy

Gringo with Chainsaw

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:35 AM Edited by Mr_Human_Guy, 13 November 2016 - 11:37 AM.

-My Siblings used to think Tommy was Claudes son even after trying to explain to them that VC was set 15 years prior to gta 3
(Children can be naive sometimes)

-I was genuinely offended when (spoiler) Lance betrayed Tommy

-I almost died of shock when I first rode the faggio.

-Almost died of more shock after I first piloted the Marverick

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:04 AM

Stealing the caddy from golf course. So fun.

=Signal=
  • =Signal=

Bitches!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:00 AM

Flash FM is my favorite,

I cannot forget most of the track played in Flash FM like Laura Branigan's Self Control <3 RIP Laura. ()

• Sebizzar, Payne Killer and gluserty like this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:55 AM

Speaking of music Emotion 98.3 has always been my favourite station and I'm not ashamed to say I love 80s luvvy duvvy love songs. :inlove:

• ROCKSTAR MANIC, Sebizzar and DieselFuelOnly like this

blaze
  • blaze

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Macau
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:58 AM

^ I always thought that song above said city lights painted gold but it's city lights painted girls

• gluserty likes this

Sebizzar
  • Sebizzar

iNeedALife

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

I remember R1,R2,L1, circle, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up by heart from doing it so much.  (refill health cheat)

Haha I remember the tank cheat, that was the very first code I ever learned because my sister's friend knew them introduced me to it, I was only like 11 so I had no idea about cheat codes and I was so amazed hahaha.

Speaking of music Emotion 98.3 has always been my favourite station and I'm not ashamed to say I love 80s luvvy duvvy love songs. :inlove:

Same!! Nothing to be ashamed about anyway, I think everyone loves em but some don't wana admit it lol.

• MiamiViceCity, gluserty and Balls_mahoney like this

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The Wackiness Returns

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:16 AM

To this day, I still find The Driver mission quite hard. After numerous failed attempts, I decided to spawn the Hot Ring Racer and win that way.

=Signal=
  • =Signal=

Bitches!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:18 PM

To this day, I still find The Driver mission quite hard. After numerous failed attempts, I decided to spawn the Hot Ring Racer and win that way.

In such scenario I have always been depending on cheat engine. :)

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

Driver mission is not that bad, if you keep behind him till the end of the race where you come to the corner with the grass and the bribe star, cut across it and you will win, the computer car will always follow the race line.

Rocking Shiv
  • Rocking Shiv

Psycho

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:28 PM Edited by Dada Bohemia, 22 December 2016 - 02:30 PM.

i like the 80's city. very much

Kaniel Outis
  • Kaniel Outis

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:40 PM

The Pole Position Club was probably one of the worst ways of generating Revenue. I preferred if there was some other asset to use instead of a strip club. Pizza or Ammunition asset missions would have atleast meant something.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

Haha I remember the tank cheat, that was the very first code I ever learned because my sister's friend knew them introduced me to it, I was only like 11 so I had no idea about cheat codes and I was so amazed hahaha.

Same!! Nothing to be ashamed about anyway, I think everyone loves em but some don't wana admit it lol.

"Missing You" is my favourite song on the station and overall to be honest. Every time it comes over the radio I just like to slow things down to absorb it. :)

• Sebizzar, Balls_mahoney and DieselFuelOnly like this

Sebizzar
  • Sebizzar

iNeedALife

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:46 AM

"Missing You" is my favourite song on the station and overall to be honest. Every time it comes over the radio I just like to slow things down to absorb it. :)

That's one of my favs too, actually I can't choose just 1 favorite lol. Another confession of mine is that I would load the game just to play the music and reminisce of how happy it made me as a kid. I haven't done that in a long time, but even just hearing those 80s songs on the radio makes me nostalgic for that reason.

DieselFuelOnly
  • DieselFuelOnly

"What impertinence! I shall purge you at once!"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:40 AM Edited by DieselFuelOnly, 27 December 2016 - 02:41 AM.

I own the Vice City soundtrack box set, I listen to it while driving around town at night and I shamelessly drown myself in a pool of thick nostalgic syrup.

Emotion 98.3 and Wave 103 are my favorite stations  :beerhat:

• Sebizzar likes this

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

I bought all Miami Vice's seasons and I'm gonna watch them to see references to the game (I remember reading the parrot-shaped hidden packages are used in some episode of the series for example).

• gluserty likes this

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:27 PM

I have a soft spot for VCPR "Pressing Issues" 

Konstantinos Smith. always makes me laugh  quote " Id like to be all shot up with embarming fluid"

gluserty
  • gluserty

GTA enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:33 AM

Hey Piko, if you're looking for the Hidden Package reference in "Miami Vice", watch the episode 'Milk Run'.

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

Hey Piko, if you're looking for the Hidden Package reference in "Miami Vice", watch the episode 'Milk Run'.

It seems to be in first season already, I'll watch it when I get there  :colgate:

CXS
  • CXS

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

Tommy should have killed those band guys.....................they talk too much

• gluserty likes this

gluserty
  • gluserty

GTA enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:31 AM

Flash FM is my favorite,

I cannot forget most of the track played in Flash FM like Laura Branigan's Self Control <3 RIP Laura. ()

I admit, I default this website to this particular thread so I can play the "Self Control" you linked now and again. Sure, I have it on a YouTube playlist, but it just feels easier to do it this way:-)

• Sebizzar likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

Since I couldn't find the unique stunt I hadn't completed and couldn't complete the drive-by rampages I reached the 100% by replaying some missions using the mission loader mod.

Despite having reached the 100% completion years ago I only used the bodyguards once by curiosity.

I finally made the unique stunt using Demarest's unique call and the drive-by rampages using the gangs respect mod.

Despite the lot of cheats I used to complete many challenges I felt happy and proud to have reached all my objectives on that day.

kaetsyth
  • kaetsyth

Snow Dog

• Members
  • France

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

Coming from GTA3 I found making a bit of money for pistols or Pay'n'Spray really hard at the beginning cause my mainly income from GTA3 at the beginning was from raming cars and blowing them up. In VC it disappeared so I just did at couple of taxi fares to save up to 3 or 4 resprays. Then I found out that I could rob stores to make $900 and it was kind of heaven back then. :)

gluserty
  • gluserty

GTA enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:01 AM

^ I always thought that song above said city lights painted gold but it's city lights painted girls

I think it's easy enough to mistake girls for gold in this song.

Ghost Pulaski
  • Ghost Pulaski

Pulaski's Ghost

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

To be honest, I liked Hilary. It's sad that he died, it'd be cool to have him in races as an opponent, as he drives better than the opponents in the normal races...

smaisey
  • smaisey

• Members

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:18 PM

Doing the biker mission Alloy Wheels Of Steel in the cop uniform just for when Mitch Baker says "You don't look like the law, so that's bought you a minute"
  • Evil empire and ROCKSTAR MANIC like this

StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:51 PM Edited by StormBreaker, 24 May 2017 - 04:02 PM.

I've never completed the game 100%

MentalPX
  • MentalPX

Paranoid Lunatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:48 PM

I just finished VC for the 11th time, and only NOW do I realize the police Cheetah and the two cops are supposed to be Miami Vice's Vice Squad.

They even yell "Freeze! Vice!" when they engage you.

In 14 years, I never noticed that.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

I hate the Dildo dodo mission and more generally all the plane-driving missions in the GTA's.

When I finally completed Dildo dodo after several failures I made a backup of the save in one of my e-mail archives so I don't have to play the mission again in case my hard-drive dies or I have to erase its data.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users