GTA Vice City Confessions

123 replies to this topic
Frito-Man
  • Frito-Man

Oppai

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:56 AM

although it was the first GTA that I played, ironically it was the last 3D universe GTA that i bought

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:50 PM

Last 3d GTA? What do you mean?
Now you stopped playing or now downloads them instead buying?

Alpha Ice
  • Alpha Ice

Don't f*ck with me.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:49 PM

He means that he went straight from VC to GTA 4.
  • Frito-Man likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:50 AM

I really don't like how the Map was detailed. Little's Havana, and Haiti look very badly designed in particular.

• Queen, Sergiu and Frito-Man like this

Alpha Ice
  • Alpha Ice

Don't f*ck with me.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

I really don't like how the Map was detailed. Little's Havana, and Haiti look very badly designed in particular.

Your opinion is wrong.

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:46 AM Edited by Leo2301, 06 February 2016 - 11:46 AM.

- I always felt that VC looks better than SA.

- I always skipped cutscenes during my early playthroughs and had no idea what happened during the storyline.

- Only discovered about player skins 5 years after the game's release.

- Discovered the movie Scarface after browsing information about the game in the GTA Wiki.

- I enjoyed the music, but I could not even recognize majority of the songs.

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Nicest Member 2016

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:10 PM Edited by Queen, 06 February 2016 - 01:12 PM.

Your opinion is wrong.

I don't agree with PhillBellic either, but I was never a huge fan of the 'overall' design of the map. I totally understand it's supposed to look and feel like Miami, with the long narrow islands...

Spoiler

But it didn't translate very well. The islands were 'too' narrow and it felt too small. I just didn't feel like there was enough to explore, and I realize that the map was great for it's time.

- Discovered the movie Scarface after browsing information about the game in the GTA Wiki.

Me too!

.- I enjoyed the music, but I could not even recognize majority of the songs.

What?! 

:p

• universetwisters and slimeball supreme like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:24 AM

Funnily enough the first time I played San Andreas the first thought that came into my mind was "WTF? This looks worse than Vice City".

• The Deadite and Pinkarella like this

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

Funnily enough the first time I played San Andreas the first thought that came into my mind was "WTF? This looks worse than Vice City".

True told! First time when I played SA I felt like my eyes will blast by the time cycle brightness and contrast. Vice City is a pleasant one.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Videogames888
  • Videogames888

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:46 PM Edited by Videogames888, 09 February 2016 - 09:48 PM.

True told! First time when I played SA I felt like my eyes will blast by the time cycle brightness and contrast. Vice City is a pleasant one.
The character models and cars are what make San Andreas look worse.VC's Character models are blocky but detailed.SA's character models are less blocky but are rather blurry.But if you were to look at the game environment,SA has better and more detailed houses,trains,construction sites,etc.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:36 PM

I confess i like to sing along to "Broken wings" by MisterMister, and "Waiting for a Girl like You" by Foreigner. Not only that but, i also try to pitch my voice in the low and high parts. Just like them.  :colgate:

• Sebizzar and Pinkarella like this

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:54 AM

I sing along to every damn song

OH THE NIGHT

IS MY WORLD

CITY LIGHTS

PAINTED GIRLS

• GTAKid667, universetwisters, himynameisdamien and 2 others like this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • Poland

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:03 AM

• "The Driver" is harder than "Demolition Man".
  • Never liked Espantoso.

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:53 PM

This is also what happened to me the first time when I played the game :p

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

I used to play VC without saving because i don't have money to buy a memory card and i don't want to ask my parents to buy it. I was 10 back then lol
  • Old Dinosaur likes this

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

I confess I have started viewing Miami Vice. Im still on the First episode of Season one. Im not going to binge, take little by little to understand the story. Im not going to lie, its amazing. It feels like I'm watching a movie. The picture is just put so right.

• gluserty likes this

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:51 PM

-I never liked to do the asset mission for the Pole Position Club when I was a child.

-I always like to kill Vercetti's guards.

• Pinkarella likes this

LittleWeasel
  • LittleWeasel

Ban this account, please.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:31 PM

- I was once frolicking in Diaz's mansion until I heard a sound of an explosion car near, so the police placed me 1 star for doing absolutely nothing. 

• MrAlexVercetti likes this

Dingleman
  • Dingleman

Big Mouthed Prick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:01 PM

At age 10 I used to run around for hours with a flame thrower burning people alive just to hear their screams. As messed up as that sounds, I used to think their exaggerated cartoonish screams were hilarious.

• MrAlexVercetti and Pinkarella like this

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:39 AM

- Sucks how useless most of the Vercetti Gang is. They should chauffeur Tommy around instead of vice versa.

- I was always appalled how low missions paid out, since making millions isn't easy and the money cheat is absent.

MrAlexVercetti
  • MrAlexVercetti

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:58 PM

At age 10 I used to run around for hours with a flame thrower burning people alive just to hear their screams. As messed up as that sounds, I used to think their exaggerated cartoonish screams were hilarious.

lol i always love their screams and ive recorded some. really funny ones!

• LittleWeasel likes this

LittleWeasel
  • LittleWeasel

Ban this account, please.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:49 AM Edited by LittleWeasel, 25 February 2016 - 02:49 AM.

Back when I was like 8 or 9, I loved to do bloodbath on the pedestrians with a friend of mine, since you can rip their heads/legs/arms off.

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:25 AM

I admit that VC is the only 3D GTA that I really loved and played to death.

I have copies of VC on my PS2, PS3, PS4, PC, and my iPad. 

VC got me to discover Miami Vice, and Scarface. I'm glad those hours of watching both were absolutely worth it.

With VC, I wish I lived during the 80's.

• Algonquin Assassin, MrAlexVercetti and Sebizzar like this

universalyee
  • universalyee

Who the f*ck is berkley?

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:06 PM

i didn´t know until two weeks playing the game that you can´t swim,I thinked that if the game have a beach i could swin and i was wrong

grosso2626
  • grosso2626

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

1. I've found myself saying, "Say goodnight, Mr. Diaz" on more than one occasion. 

2. I I failed the mission, Dildo Dodo over ten times before I finally beat it.

3. I have never beaten the game 100 percent after years of playing 

• Sebizzar likes this

sealab2012
  • sealab2012

underneath the sealab

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:01 AM

1. Wish there was more missions where Ken Rosenberg and Kent Paul was more involved

2. I played VCS first before VC 

3. My favourite mission was when I was shooting off the French military over the Colonel Cortez's yacht

Old Dinosaur
  • Old Dinosaur

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

I used to play VC without saving because i don't have money to buy a memory card and i don't want to ask my parents to buy it. I was 10 back then lol

me too ^ but i was roughly 14 

Last night i was playing the original xbox version on my 360 ! it's not bad but it still feels ''off'' 

one thing i will say is as far as i can tell the shooting is god awful, don't get me wrong it wasn't great on the ps2 either but on the 360 half the time i cant see what im aiming at ect LOL, so that's concerning me...when i get deeper in the game will i come across a bug ? who knows but it's concerning... 

so that's tripping me out and hurting immersion a bit, but the other problem is i've played this game to death and i cant help but feel a bit pathetic playing a ''broken'' version of a game i've already spent way to much time playing LOL, it's not a big deal just something that floats in the back of my mind...

i'm about to give it another chance though, i'm hoping i can figure this shooting thing out because im going to need it later in the game :) one thing i've always liked about vice city though is it's diverse mission structure it's not all mindless shooting the entire story, 

like the mission with the bike where you jump from roof top to roof top for the movie studio.. i wonder how that'll play on 360... hopefully it's not ''broke'' because i love that mission XD 

• Pauloso likes this

Pauloso
  • Pauloso

Winning in life

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:55 AM

Me too

/_/_Xrtist_/_/
  • /_/_Xrtist_/_/

Xrtist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:48 PM Edited by /_/_Xrtist_/_/, 15 June 2016 - 06:50 PM.

"-Despite the un-necessarily large beach I've never understood the criticism for VC's map. In fact I think it's better than the three cities in SA and GTA III's Liberty City."

VC, LC and SA has their own problems when it comes to the map.

LC is too detailed and at the same time too small for its own good.
VC is rushed and has too many empty places and not enough details to explore.
SA could have been a lot better if it was only LS and the country side just like V. SF and LV doesnt add anything to the game and for some reason they felt lifeless/boring compared to LS. But LS is still not the best. Places near CJ's house are really interesting to explore, but the highway is a huge "shadow" over the city and makes it look and feel really bad.

back to the topic;

I agree, VC's missions are incredibly easy if you know what to do, soundtrack is the best among the series, i hated vc first time i ever saw scarface and vice city feels dull and empty compared to vcs's map/atmosphere.

Str33t
  • Str33t

So fool that i dont even know what to put in Member Title

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:31 PM Edited by Str33t, 23 June 2016 - 01:33 PM.

I confess that when i lost any mission or when i die or i when im busted,i load the newest game just to show to my friends that i never lost a mission in the GTA!

I confess that sometimes i think people is very noob to think the "Demolition man" is very hard cause i won it on the first time!

I confess i cry when i over the GTA Vice city!

I confess i was sad when some of the character of VC simply disappear like Avery,Cortez,Umberto Robina,Kent Paul etc.

I confess i was happy when i saw Rosenberg in GTA San Andreas!

I confess i hated VC for a while when Lance betrayed us!

I confess i hated VC cause Tommy and Mercedes didnt had nothing special!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users