Photo

Too many peds stepping in a bike.

13 replies to this topic
Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:25 AM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 04 May 2017 - 12:15 PM.

Hey there friends..

I saw a video yesterday in which some gang members were stepping on and disappearing in a pcj bike. Actually a Haitian gang member was sitting on back of the bike and when the player took him to a Vercetti gang area, the Vercetti gang members started shooting him but then they all came and sat on that bike and they all dissappered. I've never seen such thing happen in my vice city.

Watch this Clip

• Evil empire, lopezloo and MrAlexVercetti like this

The____Mostwanted
  • The____Mostwanted

So Many Tears

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:36 PM

heheheh It really cool I think about pcj it like coach it have unlimited place too But i totaly strange xD and funny heheh

Luna 51
  • Luna 51

Where It All Began

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:58 AM Edited by s2n vaniish, 04 September 2015 - 06:01 AM.

You sure there wasn't a chance that mods could be effecting it? Because Vercetti's gang was carrying M4's.

Lol at the Cuban at 1:22, all walking like he's blind.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:26 AM

You sure there wasn't a chance that mods could be effecting it? Because Vercetti's gang was carrying M4's.

The only Modded thing here is Changed gang weapons, rest everything is un-modded. In order to do this Glitch or whatever below is the complete procedure.

Step 1 Go nearby a gang member and Enter Cheat "HOPINGIRL" (may take a few tries).

Step 2 With the gang member on your bike, go to a gang member which is Hostile towards The gang member sitting at the back of your bike (ex Haitians hate Cuban and Vercetti gang etc).

Step 3 Get Off the bike and allow the enemy gang member to see the gang member on bike, You'll notice that the enemy gang members will rush towards the gang member on bike and they will all sit on the bike and become invisible. Hit replay button to see them all.

Step 4 You can use golf Club or bat and hit the bike's driver seat, they'll all fall down.

Step 5 (optional) You can get on the bike after all the gang members have already sat on the bike and then go to other gang areas and get other gang members to get on the bike too. The more you do it the less ped will spawn on foot.

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:32 AM

A little off-topic but umm how Vercetti gang got m4 and ruger? Since I want to give gang's around VC some cool weapon's! And I tried to mod that smc file I forgot it's name and started a new game and nothing happened! :catspider:

The____Mostwanted
  • The____Mostwanted

So Many Tears

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:54 PM

A little off-topic but umm how Vercetti gang got m4 and ruger? Since I want to give gang's around VC some cool weapon's! And I tried to mod that smc file I forgot it's name and started a new game and nothing happened! :catspider:

It totally easy dude just use Save game editor here link http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=12167Enjoy it 

The only Modded thing here is Changed gang weapons, rest everything is un-modded. In order to do this Glitch or whatever below is the complete procedure.

Step 1 Go nearby a gang member and Enter Cheat "HOPINGIRL" (may take a few tries).

Step 2 With the gang member on your bike, go to a gang member which is Hostile towards The gang member sitting at the back of your bike (ex Haitians hate Cuban and Vercetti gang etc).

Step 3 Get Off the bike and allow the enemy gang member to see the gang member on bike, You'll notice that the enemy gang members will rush towards the gang member on bike and they will all sit on the bike and become invisible. Hit replay button to see them all.

Step 4 You can use golf Club or bat and hit the bike's driver seat, they'll all fall down.

Step 5 (optional) You can get on the bike after all the gang members have already sat on the bike and then go to other gang areas and get other gang members to get on the bike too. The more you do it the less ped will spawn on foot.

Thanks men :D !! Good Job

Luna 51
  • Luna 51

Where It All Began

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:22 AM Edited by s2n vaniish, 06 September 2015 - 12:34 AM.

I am aware of the pedestrians get in your car cheat because I always had fun with it while I was bored.

Have you tried it yourself to confirm it?

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

No dude no save editor! There is main.scm file that need's modification I know how to do it! But when I mod it and started a new game nothing happened! :barf:  :panic:

The____Mostwanted
  • The____Mostwanted

So Many Tears

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:18 PM

hehehehhe xD ok ok but Save editor too work :) 

BeingARK
  • BeingARK

Black

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:39 PM

Save Editor do work's but it corrupt's our save file if we are doing mission's! I want to edit the main.scm file bcz it do permanent and strong work and don't corrupt our save file ! :D

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:02 AM

I am aware of the pedestrians get in your car cheat because I always had fun with it while I was bored.

Have you tried it yourself to confirm it?

Yes i knew it from the very beginning when i searched for the cheats.

No dude no save editor! There is main.scm file that need's modification I know how to do it! But when I mod it and started a new game nothing happened! :barf:  :panic:

Editing Main.scm is not a child's play dude it requires whole lot of coding and scripting skills!! any single mistake can result in nothing. Leave this tasks to the experts here or you can just start with cleo scipts.. :)

• gtafan2u likes this

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:24 PM

Save Editor do work's but it corrupt's our save file if we are doing mission's! I want to edit the main.scm file bcz it do permanent and strong work and don't corrupt our save file ! :D

Man save games made using one main.scm doesn't works if you modified the default or use another one. That is why a thing called CLEO is there.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Co Con Co CONN!!

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:16 PM

Yeah Right @gtafan2u.

Anyways topic updated.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members