"Good afternoon, Balla dope pushers! Grove Street OG's come to do damage!"
We all know our group members -- start a gang war and less than 10 seconds they all dead.
Rather than focus on shooting enemies, you just spent the whole war wondering why Sweet bothers himself for the whole storyline keeping the gang alive.
"Man, what the hood done for me?"
- Simply recruit your gang members and their stat will boosted immediately. (a green marker will show up above the member)
- Share your current weapon by aiming at them and press Y.*
- Release a group member by aiming at them and press N.*
- If all tags sprayed, the gang members stats boosted even more. (More health, Hitman weapon skill, Immune to fire and crash)
- Command your group in attack-ready mode by pressing J*, your group will locate enemies immediately.
- In this mode, your group will attack same target, which is marked*.
- Aim at other enemy and press TAB* to change your group's target.
- Press G* to cancel attack-ready mode and regroup immediately.
*Adjustable in config file
BUGS AND ISSUES
- Sometimes when you recruit a gang the member wont get improvement effect. Because it's a simple cleo script, it can't interfere with game's internal script that handles group recruitment.
- If the member didn't get improvement effect (no green marker showed up), simply release him and recruit him again.
- A crash may occur after some play time. It is suggested to save first before going out with your homies.
- Incompatibility with another mod may occur. Be aware as it could lead to weird glitch or even crash.
VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS