SA Released SA WIP
137 replies to this topic
Sprint-221
  • Sprint-221

El Mecanico

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

What happened to your post with the photos of the V-100? It was great, I saw it last week but at that time I did not have time to comment. Is something wrong?

stratumxspb
  • stratumxspb

Snitch

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:16 PM Edited by stratumxspb, 01 July 2017 - 01:26 PM.

What happened to your post with the photos of the V-100? It was great, I saw it last week but at that time I did not have time to comment. Is something wrong?

On forum with 95% of users that prefer "lore-friendly" mods... I don't think it has any sence to show something here. Maybe I'm not match with this resource, I don't know.

Btw, V-100 is finished.

2uFEC.png 2uFED.png 2uFEE.png

And mapped interior:

2uFEz.png 2uFEA.png
  • -Anti-, Nik., JoeVK and 8 others like this

DerangedCrackhead
  • DerangedCrackhead

punk de molde

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

Lore friendly mods seem to be the latest trend over here, hopefully just a temporary trend; we still love real life vehicles, don't worry about it  ;)

• Nik. and GreenAid like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

amigo

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:02 PM Edited by Jinx., 01 July 2017 - 02:03 PM.

Nah, it is not a temporary trend if these kind of mods were made since more than an year ago.

Remember, GTAInside is still bloated with Forza/Asphalt conversions, so there isn't any set trend at all. Not trying to judge anyone, but not everyone has the same tastes. It all depends on the user's favorable style, after all ;)

Not trying to discourage Stratus, though! The APC looks pretty good! Again, not everyone has the same taste, it's an open forum after all, so others might get interested! :)
  • Blue and PJR_4015 like this

Nik.
  • Nik.

Hochmeister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

Lore friendly mods seem to be the latest trend over here, hopefully just a temporary trend; we still love real life vehicles, don't worry about it  ;)

Agreed but it seems its here to stay, I only come to his forum nowadays cos of this thread and Carface's.

Rest is blegh for me. 

GtaF was better ages ago, around ,2005 esp with the mods. 

• StratenSurf likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The new age of Bowling is here!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:57 PM Edited by B Dawg, 01 July 2017 - 02:57 PM.

Lore friendly mods master race. The problem with real life stuff, is that you have to pretty much change everything in a game so that it looks consistent.

• universetwisters, Blue and Testeuros like this

stratumxspb
  • stratumxspb

Snitch

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:06 PM Edited by stratumxspb, 01 July 2017 - 04:07 PM.

I don't judge other urers' tastes and I of course don't mean that my models better that someone's convert of Lampadati Casco from V to IV.

All I try to explain... Mmm, just imagine that this forum is Marvel fans' party and sometimes I feel like I've come on this party wearing Batman suit.

• Jinx. and Blue like this

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

I'd go for lorefriendly any day, most "real-life" stuff tends to not be compatible with anything that's related to actually playing the game (missions, tuning, pay 'n spray, reflection intensity, you name it). I hope more of these come along!
  • B Dawg and Voit Turyv like this

-Anti-
  • -Anti-

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

On forum with 95% of users that prefer "lore-friendly" mods... I don't think it has any sence to show something here. Maybe I'm not match with this resource, I don't know.

Please continue posting here. I also follow your topic on gta.com.ua forum but well...everything is in Russian and that's kind of hard to understand.

I like that all your cars fit perfectly in the 90s California setting (lore friendly enough for my taste) and most of them replace cars that haven't been made yet - perfect example being the Swat Van counterpart above. Nice contrast to the hundreds of Skylines/Mustangs etc. out there.

btw what happend to the F Series with the '68 grille? 

f755rjba.png

I like it.

• stratumxspb, G.C.T. and StratenSurf like this

stratumxspb
  • stratumxspb

Snitch

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

btw what happend to the F Series with the '68 grille? 

f755rjba.png

I like it.

Afraid I'm enough with 5th gen F-series. Not big fan to do a lot of different versions of one vehicle. I made this grille for beater variant but decided to make whole new model for it. That's how that 4th gen F-100 has appeared.

Forgot to say, there will be two variants of V-100: LAPD as it showed above and SAPD(or LSPD) with water cannon.

• -Anti- and MAD MAX GCU like this

-Anti-
  • -Anti-

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

Afraid I'm enough with 5th gen F-series. Not big fan to do a lot of different versions of one vehicle. I made this grille for beater variant but decided to make whole new model for it. That's how that 4th gen F-100 has appeared.

Good to know. :) Would you consider releasing (inofficially) what you have done so far anyway? I'd like to have that 68/69 grille to bring a bit more variety to the traffic in SA. That would be great.

stratumxspb
  • stratumxspb

Snitch

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

Good to know. :) Would you consider releasing (inofficially) what you have done so far anyway? I'd like to have that 68/69 grille to bring a bit more variety to the traffic in SA. That would be great.

If it was possible to make different grilles as extras... Maybe it can be added to GTA V convert as a tuning part but in SA it's a problem. I don't like to make similar vehicles because of time and interest, and if I planned to do '68 F-100, I'd make more differences in it compared to '70 F-100.

• -Anti- likes this

-Anti-
  • -Anti-

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:21 AM Edited by -Anti-, 06 July 2017 - 02:21 AM.

It is possible in SA when the grille is not part of the front bumper. They can be added as extras and forced to spawn via the component rules in vehicles.ide. I'm using your F-100 like that as a replacement for the Sadler in my game already with the `70 and '71 grille. So it would be great to have the '68 grille to complete the truck.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:26 AM

Lore friendly mods seem to be the latest trend over here, hopefully just a temporary trend

IhppqrK.jpg

why not lore friendly versions of real vehicles instead of putting down an entire generation

• GreenAid likes this

stratumxspb
  • stratumxspb

Snitch

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

Working on lore-friendly version of V-100. Water cannon equipment:

2vhLR.png 2vhLT.png 2vhLU.png

LSPD and SAPD liveries, based on real and not so different from each other. It will also have ingame number set (1, 6, 7, 9).

2vhLS.png

And LOD model for both variants (1095 polys and own 512 map):

2vhLQ.png

• Carrythxd, Toghrul Rahimli, universetwisters and 8 others like this

Sprint-221
  • Sprint-221

El Mecanico

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 4 weeks ago

Working on lore-friendly version of V-100. Water cannon equipment:

2vhLR.png 2vhLT.png 2vhLU.png

LSPD and SAPD liveries, based on real and not so different from each other. It will also have ingame number set (1, 6, 7, 9).

2vhLS.png

And LOD model for both variants (1095 polys and own 512 map):

2vhLQ.png

Great, This is the lo-re version? It really looks amazing

The Lundy
  • The Lundy

Shigure-chan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Now this what we need! You're doing god's work, my friend.

The Lundy
  • The Lundy

Shigure-chan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Mmm, I'm afraid I can't do it. Battering ram needs its own collision but extras don't have it. Maybe if someone will convert tank to V.

If you need a man for the job, I'm here!

• Compeast likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users