1,198 replies to this topic
MadSamJR
  • MadSamJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:35 AM

PSN: MadsamJR
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes / no): yes
I am a perfect heist member because: below
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes / no): yes

Just come back from a short break from GTA but I'm back trying to make fast $$$. I've done the Criminal mastermind challenge 3 or 4 times (always down to do it again with a solid team only) so I know all the in's and out's - i'm a great team leader, very friendly and communicative - often on during late evenings and nights BST. I have mic and perfect connection.

Anyone interested in heisting add me up! Always down

speederly
  • speederly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

PSN: TR-TOPAL

K/D Ratio: 3.00 +

On Heist: Perfect

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

PSN: M-TheBabydoll
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes / no): Yes
I am a perfect heist member because: I'm not, but I'm fairly decent at PvE, also have Heist outfit
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes / no): Yes

Looking to do Criminal Mastermind runs and Pac. Standard repeats. I rather be invited than hosting myself so if you need help, send me a message or an inbox.

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:51 AM

Bump

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Prankster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:12 AM Edited by ALLWORLD19, 31 March 2017 - 03:13 AM.

PSN: ALLWORLD19
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes / no): YES
I am a perfect heist member because: I used to run a heist crew. I dont die. I can work as part of a team. I know a lot of shortcuts
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes / no): YES Please send invite

I have a mic anyone can add me I only play on hard with player saved outfits add me subject heist: ALLWORLD19 

BarmyArmy
  • BarmyArmy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

***To be considered a Perfect Heist Member, please post in the correct format below, thanks**

PSN:
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes / no):
I am a perfect heist member because:

***You can't be considered a member if you didn't post in the format above, sorry***

Also Please note this Topic is for joining the crew, so don't post unless you wish to join the crew.

TaylorMarston
  • TaylorMarston

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

PSN: TaylorMarston96
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow: yes
I am a perfect heist member because: I communicate, have a laugh, but get the heist done as efficiently as possible and willing to listen to new ways of playing them, took about a year break and getting back into GTA.

(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) Yes, looking for a crew.

BarmyArmy
  • BarmyArmy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

***To be considered a Perfect Heist Member, please post in the correct format below, thanks**

PSN:

***You can't be considered a member if you didn't post in the format above, sorry***

Also Please note this Topic is for joining the crew, so don't post unless you wish to join the crew. 

Chrizzer_DK
  • Chrizzer_DK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

PSN: ICDPeople
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes)
I am a perfect heist member because: Well, I'm relaxed. Pretty good at heists, and I'm loyal.
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes)

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:21 AM Edited by DC_united90, 11 April 2017 - 03:15 PM.

PSN:

You're garbage, get out of Perfect Heist Crew.
  • troysayshi likes this

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:46 PM Edited by DC_united90, 11 April 2017 - 09:55 PM.

PSN: DC_united90
I confirm I have read the OP and follow the basic rules in yellow (yes / no): Hell no!

I am a perfect heist member because: I'm not in "Perfect" Heist Crew

(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes / no): Give me 5 minutes to think about it. If I don't answer in 5 minutes, please read this again.
  • troysayshi likes this

GJS-FORCE
  • GJS-FORCE

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

DC, the guy who complains about all crews and got kicked every single time 🤣.
I am wondering, is it the crew which is the problem every time ? Barmy has a great crew going, and no I am not a member 😉
Keep up the good work Barmy, we'll meet online

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:50 PM Edited by DC_united90, 12 April 2017 - 06:01 PM.

DC, the guy who complains about all crews and got kicked every single time 🤣.
I am wondering, is it the crew which is the problem every time ? Barmy has a great crew going, and no I am not a member 😉

I got kicked for no reason, what do you expect me to do GJS-FORCE, get on my knees and thank the guy? Hell no, maybe that's something you'd do but not me. Perfect Heist Crew is a great crew with great people but not so great when that whackjob runs it kicking innocent players like me out of it for nothing. Running a crew on a videogame is the closest thing he probably has to feel all big and powerful. It's already bad enough that he spies on other crews that his members are in when he has nothing better to do. I wasn't the first who got kicked for no reason and I certainly won't be the last.
  • troysayshi and SkynetOnlineID like this

troysayshi
  • troysayshi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:32 PM

DC, the guy who complains about all crews and got kicked every single time .
I am wondering, is it the crew which is the problem every time ? Barmy has a great crew going, and no I am not a member

I got kicked for no reason, what do you expect me to do GJS-FORCE, get on my knees and thank the guy? Hell no, maybe that's something you'd do but not me. Perfect Heist Crew is a great crew with great people but not so great when that whackjob runs it kicking innocent players like me out of it for nothing. Running a crew on a videogame is the closest thing he probably has to feel all big and powerful. It's already bad enough that he spies on other crews that his members are in when he has nothing better to do. I wasn't the first who got kicked for no reason and I certainly won't be the last.

ROTFL This is hilarious.

Not so perfect then. Course when I see 'perfect' and those rules I think imperfect and Napoleon complex.

In fact I feel sorry for the folk who allow themselves to be controlled by agreeing to them verbatim.

Having said that I am aware of the commitment you've put into this crew DC.

Meaning as much as this crew and I are on different planets and by rights you DC as a member, well ex member by the look of things, I think its dispicable how you've been betrayed/treated..

Of course me posting this will probably get you fast tracked back in

Now that would be hilarious..

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:08 AM

DC, the guy who complains about all crews and got kicked every single time .
I am wondering, is it the crew which is the problem every time ? Barmy has a great crew going, and no I am not a member

ROTFL This is hilarious.

Not so perfect then. Course when I see 'perfect' and those rules I think imperfect and Napoleon complex.

In fact I feel sorry for the folk who allow themselves to be controlled by agreeing to them verbatim.

Having said that I am aware of the commitment you've put into this crew DC.

Meaning as much as this crew and I are on different planets and by rights you DC as a member, well ex member by the look of things, I think its dispicable how you've been betrayed/treated..

Of course me posting this will probably get you fast tracked back in

Now that would be hilarious..

You know I see you quite often on the forums, but I can't quite figure out what point you're trying to make here.
  • DeXiovi likes this

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:34 AM

What the heck happened now???
  • JackIrish likes this

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

What the heck happened now???

I got kicked from the crew for no reason.
  • SkynetOnlineID and JackIrish like this

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:19 PM Edited by SkynetOnlineID, 13 April 2017 - 04:32 PM.

Perfect Heist Crew is a great crew with great people but not so great when that whackjob runs it kicking innocent players like me out of it for nothing. Running a crew on a videogame is the closest thing he probably has to feel all big and powerful. It's already bad enough that he spies on other crews that his members are in when he has nothing better to do. I wasn't the first who got kicked for no reason and I certainly won't be the last.

Not surprised this happened. There's a reason why this thread use to be pinned but now isn't anymore. 

It might be optional but I feel this is more of a crew recruitment thread and less of a find players to do heist thread. If users feel the same I suggest they message staff members on the forums about it.

Even the current leader of the crew constantly posts on this thread that it's for crew only:

Spoiler

Ofcourse OP isn't going to say or do anything about it because both of them are in the same crew and are probably good friends.

Edit: Even their actual crew thread redirects you to this thread if you want to sign up. They have no crew recruitment thread on this site other then this.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

If this strictly operates as a crew then it should be in our Recruitment forum. If OP agrees with this I'll move the topic and we can rename the thread to "Perfect Heist Crew". However if you're just recruiting random players as a one-off for each heist, it would be best just staying here.

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:59 PM Edited by DC_united90, 13 April 2017 - 09:04 PM.

Perfect Heist Crew is a great crew with great people but not so great when that whackjob runs it kicking innocent players like me out of it for nothing. Running a crew on a videogame is the closest thing he probably has to feel all big and powerful. It's already bad enough that he spies on other crews that his members are in when he has nothing better to do. I wasn't the first who got kicked for no reason and I certainly won't be the last.

Not surprised this happened. There's a reason why this thread use to be pinned but now isn't anymore. 

It might be optional but I feel this is more of a crew recruitment thread and less of a find players to do heist thread. If users feel the same I suggest they message staff members on the forums about it.

Even the current leader of the crew constantly posts on this thread that it's for crew only:

Spoiler

Ofcourse OP isn't going to say or do anything about it because both of them are in the same crew and are probably good friends.

Edit: Even their actual crew thread redirects you to this thread if you want to sign up. They have no crew recruitment thread on this site other then this.
In order for this crew to even have some kind of hope of restoring their reputation, BarmyArmyman has to go and leave the crew to someone else better.

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:30 AM

Spoiler

In order for this crew to even have some kind of hope of restoring their already sh*tty reputation, BarmyArmyman has to go and leave the crew to someone else better.

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:57 AM

That crew was better when they used my old logo.
  • SkynetOnlineID, JackIrish, DC_united90 and 1 other like this

DC_united90
  • DC_united90

Redlock Republic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:02 PM Edited by DC_united90, 14 April 2017 - 10:13 PM.

That crew was better when they used my old logo.

Yeah I thought it was pretty good, you're a very artistic person.
  • JackIrish likes this

zzrest
  • zzrest

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:52 AM Edited by zzrest, 15 April 2017 - 01:57 AM.

Psn: CJaym76 Broke af rank 310 mic and good knowledge on all of the heists

Bonus Bertie
  • Bonus Bertie

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 5 days ago

PSN:
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes / no):

• Markabee1968 likes this

19Diablo90
  • 19Diablo90

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

PSN:DrE_GreYBombeR90
I am a perfect heist member because:I want to be apart of a dedicated crew and complete heists and have fun with the game.
(optional) Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes)

troysayshi
  • troysayshi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

This still not in crew recruitment ?

I am surprised.

Thought it was blatantly obvious it was a crew recruitment thread

Oh well. Ho hum

I mean the header is ''Perfect Heist Members sign up ps4 only'

Now if that's not crew recruitment then what is ?
  • SkynetOnlineID likes this

Markabee1968
  • Markabee1968

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

It is for you to express your interests in joining but are predominantly an invite only crew.

Juddsie
  • Juddsie

Red Dead Juggalo

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Juddsie, 2 days ago.

PSN: Juddsie
Would I consider joining a Perfect Heist Crew (PERF) (yes)

(im always up for a challenge)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users