499 replies to this topic
DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:45 PM

^^ APB and DiscoPanda--thanks!

APB's bug added to "Heists"; DiscoPanda's bug added to "AI / Police / Wanted Levels".

Nick930930
  • Nick930930

the Godfather

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:15 AM Edited by Nick930930, 19 August 2015 - 01:16 AM.

Whenever aiming from behind cover or whenever this animation is performed by any other npc or player, the game will "stutter". This is well known issue introduced in update 1.28

Also, ramming a car while going at high speeds will also cause this stutter.

The framerate will drop significantly when there are at least 2 police helicopters in a wanted level as of update 1.28.

When choosing a player owned outfit during a heist setup or finale, the tshirts graphic from your current outfit will be displayed overtop of whatever player owned outfit you choose.

After finishing a mission, the graphic from players current tshirts disappear during the cinematic.

New lag causes players in races to sometimes get head starts.

Players are constantly shown incorrect images of what a player is doing when riding in the car together. Very often when sitting in the passenger seat, it will look as if the driver is suddenly smashing into walls and coming to dead stops, but the actual player is still driving miles away perfectly fine.
  • Spider-Vice likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:18 AM

^^ Thanks Nick--items added!

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

turtle

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 19 August 2015 - 03:44 AM

The frontend graphics are broken for some people. Particularly any frontend graphics that rely solely on scaling hud textures.

kBwI8tH.jpgvwwuq4o.jpg

_MK_
  • _MK_

46EEK572

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:23 AM Edited by _MK_, 19 August 2015 - 02:14 PM.

Don't know if these are worth mentioning compared to the rest of issues with this game

M's hair changes from this                                                                                    to this when in vehicle                                    

lEKUu9i.jpg?1

No weapon suppressor when in a vehicle

Untitled_copy.png

• ClareXoBearrx3R9 and CartmanKusanagi like this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:41 PM

@ theNGclan: Thanks--item added to the "Graphics / Display / Framerates" section.

@ _MK_: Thanks for these too--items added to the "Weapons / Ammu-nation / Armor" and "Miscelleneous" sections. BTW (might just be my browser?), but the first set of images (relating to M's hair) didn't come through.

_MK_
  • _MK_

46EEK572

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:15 PM Edited by _MK_, 19 August 2015 - 02:19 PM.

Uploaded it to imgur now,do you see it ?

Dang that's one long list you have there,great work man ! R* is probably laughing their ass off when reading it.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:30 PM

^^ Yup--looks good (nice find, BTW).

I have no idea how much (if any) attention this list may garner with R*, but if tracking these bugs doesn't start with us, nothing will get fixed...so, it's a start!

• _MK_ likes this

poland stronk
  • poland stronk

Gib money pls

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:58 PM Edited by poland stronk, 20 August 2015 - 08:07 PM.

-When I place crew logo on a T-Shirt or similar then chest tattos of Online Character will become invisible until I remove the decal

-Sometimes when you enter a vehicle with other players (i.e. in Prison Break heist) the police wanted level will lock and you will still be visible to cops forcing you to get out to make them lose sight of you, otherwise police choppers will spawn and move into your position making an endless pursuit

-you can join Online activities that require you to have higher level (perhaps to host them but balancing issue)

-my microphone is really quiet in the game but it's not on other games or programs with voicechats (I have raised the volume meter all the way up in GTA)

-game counts checkpoints and autosaves in the statistic how many times the game was saved (it should count only manual saving or at most autosaves not checkpoints)

-sometimes the AI airplanes will crash, last time it happened I switched to Michael and heard explosion then ran out of the house to see FlyUS plane crashed near Eclipse Tower (GTA San Andreas Easter Egg?)

-you can obtain F620, Cheetah or Entity XF almost for free in the I Fought the Law..., you need to take one of the cars to LSC and tune them (change bodypaint or wheels so the game will remember the car) then deliver it to Devin. As the cutscene ends you should head to Mission Row Police Station and check impounded vehicles, your car should be there

-you can't shoot from car in certain angles in First Person Mode, but you can in TPP (i.e. you won't be able to shoot directly behind your Entity XF or other supercars without rear windshield in FPP)

-lagging: sometimes AI vehicles will swerve or float aside if you don't hit them (game will register as if you did and sync traffic based on data received from host)

-also NPCs may ragdoll before they are shot by other players if there is micro-lag (noticable when two players are shooting same NPC)

-if there is a lag then you can see other player in car teleport, that's because he has desynchronised but as the host receives data package then server will update position of lagging player making him crash then warp further on the road as if nothing happened

-there is no difference between fully or partially emptying magazine as the same animation for pulling bolt in assault rifle will play, this is an issue with every modern weapon in game not just rifles (developer oversight)

-if you put a shirt and jeans in GTA: Online then they may clip with each other

-if you wear a necklace and don wristband then necklace/earring/etc will be removed, only watches will remain

-if you buy parachute in Ammunation and use it you can get new one for free (the game registers it as an attachement meaning that you have only to buy it once)

-if you dive wit scuba gear you will improve your lung capacity stat (it might be a feature rather than developer oversight)

-if you drive certain car then it will spawn more often in traffic (aswell as similar from same category)

-game will despawn vehicles and bodies if there is too much of them, it's clearly noticable on police rampages so new police vehicles with police-men can spawn again

-game may crash if I change certain graphical options (Anti-Aliasing, Post FX, Ambient Occlusion) and try to apply them

-game has micro-stutter if I don't turn off and on VSync or don't switch from fullscreen to windowed and back

-sometimes in GTA:Online your game may show other player's performing shooting animation but without firing single bullet but still taking down AI pedestrians and vehicles (connection issue)

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:00 PM

-game has micro-stutter if I don't turn off and on VSync or don't switch from fullscreen to windowed and back

In addition to the microstutter, if you don't do that, the game only locks to two framerates, 30 or 60.

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:31 AM Edited by Jax765, 21 August 2015 - 01:31 AM.

Don't know if these are worth mentioning compared to the rest of issues with this game

M's hair changes from this                                                                                    to this when in vehicle                                    

lEKUu9i.jpg?1

No weapon suppressor when in a vehicle

Untitled_copy.png

Michael's hair has been buggy since last gen. His hair always goes flat when sitting in a car.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:12 AM

^^ Thanks all!

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:52 AM Edited by nkjellman, 21 August 2015 - 04:54 AM.

Allow me to add to the list. A few of which may already be on the list.

PC Only

-When flying a jet in first person, sometimes the hud which shows the planes tilt, altitude, speed, etc... will sometimes freeze and unfreeze.

-When you piss off a driver and they want to attack you, they get out of their car, stand in a fighting pose, and taunt you. They don't actually try to pull you out of you're vehicle. They only come after you if you get out of you're car.

-In GTA Online, the character's running animation is slightly faster than it should be. It is faster than on consoles. Also if I spawn as an Online character in director mode, or by using mods, the animation is at the correct speed.

-Light reflected on the water can sometimes get stuck on the edges of the screen when water is in that part of the screen. This is what creates the effect where water can glow when it is on the edges of you're screen. Switching you're gfx settings back and fourth, or alt tabbing you're game fixes it, but more light reflections will appear.

-Nvidia PCSS soft shadows are buggy far away. When far away, they disappear at the point of contact in a weird way for a lot of stuff like the sky scrapers in downtown LS for example. Even farther away, they don't render at all. Its a shame because Nvidia PCSS soft shadows shadows are the most realistic looking as they are sharp at the point of contact, then get blurry the farther away from the point of contact.

-There is a bug where dirt kicked up from you're tires can be visible through you're vehicle.

-When you are driving in a boat out in rough waters, if there is a wave above you're boat, you can sometimes see the lod lights render through the water as if the water wasn't there.

-When you are in the water, west of the two runways that run parallel to each other in the airport, large colorful squares can flash by on your screen. Usually I see a yellow one, a light blue one, and a hot pink one.

-When changing floors in an interior, the map of the interior isn't updated. So if you are downstairs, and you go upstairs, you will see the map of the downstairs in the interior.

PS4, Xbox One, and PC bugs.

-In SP, many 747 airplane spawns missing at the airport that were there in last gen. There is only a plane landing. On last gen, there was also a 747 that would take off, as well as a few spawned throughout the airport. (One time on PS4, I had one of the parked 747's to spawn, but it was only that one time. I haven't had any of them spawn on PS4 or PC, with the exception of the one that is landing.

-When you fly above a certain altitude, there are no shadows. It is about 4 little bars down from the height limit on the altimeter when you are flying over an ocean. Flying above the 4th bar down, there are no shadows. If you fly in first person, you will notice them disappear.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:38 PM

^^ Thanks nkjellman--also added some new categories/sections, and alphabetized them for easier reading and sorting.

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

When I change graphics settings, I get this issue with buggy raindrops. Created a support ticket, and of course Rockstar decided to be utter c*nts and just close it after I showed them video proof.

Grpc96
  • Grpc96

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:28 PM

When in first person, the player automatically swims even if the movement controls are not pressed. (Well I don't know for some of you but some of the players including myself experience this lol)

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:28 PM Edited by DentureDynamite, 22 August 2015 - 03:32 PM.

^^ Thanks jax and Grpc96--added to the "Graphics..." and "Water..." sections respectively (expanded the "Water" section to include "Swimming").

• Grpc96 likes this

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Oh wow, I rated the support as bad, and now I noticed that it got removed, with no option to rate it anymore. Their support is among the worst in the industry.

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

Anyone else have an issue with Michael's tailgater constantly having its bulletproof tyres removed?

poland stronk
  • poland stronk

Gib money pls

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:04 PM Edited by poland stronk, 22 August 2015 - 06:40 PM.

-if you approach starting area for FIB mission in Kortz Centre (the one where you have to fight agents and Merryweather) in vehicle then the game may glitch, make Michael drive into the wall instead of parking lot and not respond to player input actions (you will be able to access options menu but you won't be able to drive, exit vehicle shoot, everything). You will be forced to reload save and to make mission start you will have to approach starting area on foot to make cutscene play.

-if you play in FPP and shoot through front windshield then in specific mission moments bulletholes may vanish (it happened to me in Mr. Philips during the biker gang chase, after I killed Clay and Terry and made jump across cliffs where unique stunt jump camera kicks in, the window in Trevor's Bodhi was damaged but not shattered and bulletholes disappeared)

-if you try to switch Online Characters then the game may show wrong stats (I tried to switch to level 90 character and saw that almost every statistics apart from endurance was low, that character had everything maxed out except for strength and flying which are around 60-80%). After I connected to freeroam seasion my stats were displayed correctly in character wheel.

-warning messages will appear notifing player if host has different aiming assist even if you play with mouse and keyboard (which technically is free aim and you are unable to turn on auto-aim). These warnings should appear only when you use gamepad.

-game may crash to desktop without any warning after benchmark's complete.

-if you get kicked from heist lobby then you sometimes may appear in host's apartment instead of being kicked out to the street.

-my character spawned in the location of his high-end apartment but not in the apartment making me fall under the city textures to appear on nearby highway road because game didn't load house at all. It happened after connection failure to certain heist or job which kicked me back into freeroam session.

-two police officers in Mission Row Police Station behind the desk on the left from entrance won't react to any NPC crimes (gunshots, succesful melee attacks against player). When I came as Trevor and was attacked by Madrazo's men everyone correctly responed with shooting them except for those two.

-I had available phone call for Lamar as Franklin after Caida Libre but after calling him his voicemail responded (these are optional phone conversations, maybe it was glitched and I could call him before as someone else or something, the option disappeared after stealing JB-700 for Devin)

-certain points on the map are mismatched. If you drive near weed farm in Grapeseed then you should see mountain paths on Mt. Chilliad on your GPS, they are slightly off from in-game world positions (this needs screenshots obviously)

-Simeon Yetarian cannot be killed in his random event (he was a mission-giver and these people usually cannot be attacked like other protagonists, Ron Jakowski, Patricia Madrazo etc., may be developer oversight)

-police won't react if someone tries to melee attack you and miss, if you dodge then they will simply stare but if you get hit they will draw their guns on attacking NPC.

-if I load a save (not an autosave) then my character will hold last used weapon even if I saved unarmed

-if I jump into the water and start swimming then all weapons will be switched to basic ones in weapon wheel (if I had selected PDW in SMG category and enter water then when I get out I will see Micro-SMG selected, that's because you can't draw any gun when swimming or diving and if you bring up weapon wheel you will see basic weapons grayed out)

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:27 PM

^^ Thanks poland stronk--items added.

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

Every other time I launch the game, it asks me to sign in to the Social Club.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

^^ Thanks Jax--added.

stretchx9
  • stretchx9

Breaking All The Stupid Rules

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:21 PM Edited by stretchx9, 24 August 2015 - 01:27 PM.

In addition to Jax765's comment, Social Club auto sign-in check box is ignored when signing in. Steam game.

Players cast shadows from car headlights when crouching behind brick walls/fences.   

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:39 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 24 August 2015 - 02:02 PM.

The frontend graphics are broken for some people. Particularly any frontend graphics that rely solely on scaling hud textures.

Spoiler

To add on to this, it's actually an issue with MSAA and it also breaks things in the pause menu.

Spoiler

EDIT: It also breaks R* Editor preview thumbnails.

Spoiler

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:03 PM

@ stretch and wild--bugs added; thanks!

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:10 PM Edited by Jax765, 24 August 2015 - 04:21 PM.

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional stupidity on Rockstar's part, but the game will always prompt for an autosave upon loading a save. If autosave is turned off, I get a notification at the top left to tell me, and if it's turned on, then I get a screen asking if I want to overwrite my previous autosave. F*cking annoying.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:41 PM

^^ Thanks Jax--added. Plenty already to keep R* busy...and the list keeps growing.

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:47 PM

^^ Thanks Jax--added. Plenty already to keep R* busy...and the list keeps growing.

You can remove the part about Michael's bulletproof tyres, turns out it's a bug with the Enhanced Native Trainer.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:08 PM

^^ OK; removed--thanks for letting me know!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users