SAxVCxLC - VC and LC in San Andreas

SA Released SA WIP
1,343 replies to this topic
goodidea82
  • goodidea82

SA Modder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:10 PM Edited by goodidea82, 10 December 2017 - 09:22 PM.

Update. Just found a little bug in the installation script and fixed it. In the file "toolsForInstallation/Base.bat" there was a quotation mark missing near line 36.

The old line was:

mkdir "%toDir%\modloader

the new line is:

mkdir "%toDir%\modloader"

@hlennarz   Some further remarks.
- Before running the installation make sure you "Use a clean game GTA San Andreas with the patch GTA SA v1.0 HOODLUM with
14.383.616 bytes and no other modifications. You can add modifications later.".
- Before starting the installation, run the game once to make sure it works on your system.
- After running the Install.bat you must see at the end "Finished installation of SAxVCxLC. Press enter to quit...". If you don't see, then the installation failed.
- If a problem occurs during installation, then you have to start all over again with are fresh copy of GTA SA (step 1). If the installation failed, then something is messed up, and adding another installation on top of it will not make it better. For example, if you try without modloader, and then on the same copy try with modloader, then you end up with complete chaos.

The "standard" variant includes SilentPatch, that should actually solve mouse issues.

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:24 PM

Ok, I did a FRESH install of the game,. downgraded to 1.0, got the Hoodlum .exe, removed user files and installed the mod without problems. cmd says "mod was succesfully finished" or something.

Game still freezes when I hit "New Game".

:facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:

goodidea82
  • goodidea82

SA Modder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by goodidea82, 12 December 2017 - 09:00 PM.

@hlennarz. Your case is really strange. As you describe it, everything should work fine. If you find out what the problem is, then let us know so we can learn from it. I assume you have sucessfully tested the game (Hoodlumn) before you installed SAxVCxLC.

Here is one more idea: Maybe the fastman92limitadjuster (FLA) dialog pops up in the background (behind the full screen) and waits for input from the user (hence freezes the game). You could try pressing "enter" to trigger the dialog or press ALT+TAB to see if there is a dialog in the background.

Also, maybe there is something interesting in the fastman92limitadjuster.log file.

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

Hit a pull req on github responsitory for the lc garages.They would be added in the main files soon.Have fun guys!

lbgh
  • lbgh

Player Hater

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:06 PM Edited by lbgh, 15 December 2017 - 05:15 PM.

done 7 trains for LC,simple scripts:

https://drive.google...S7V?usp=sharing

or

https://www.4shared....rking_2_tr.html

well, there, do the second way for the subway or someone else will do. because if I do that I'm not in 3DMax, but running on rails and collecting coordinates from under the game. It's only fun now - oncoming trains will often meet.

• Inan-Ahammad and Jimmy NutRim like this

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:50 PM Edited by Inan-Ahammad, 15 December 2017 - 04:52 PM.

done 7 trains for LC,simple scripts:

https://www.youtube....h?v=79fod6gi6fg

https://drive.google...S7V?usp=sharing

where is the file.
How did you do the paths?

gtaszk
  • gtaszk

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:07 AM

Inan-AhammadInan-Ahammad
GTASA SAxVCxLC LC metro  gameplay

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

Inan-AhammadInan-Ahammad
GTASA SAxVCxLC LC metro  gameplay
https://www.youtube....h?v=Nv1iK4QKWE0

https://www.youtube....h?v=rwVphjef2eM

do you wish to just keep it yourself or release it?

chaosbginwenrealityend
  • chaosbginwenrealityend

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

Updated Staunton liftbridge zip archive per global variable concerns. Can either edit main.scm which those instructions did not change or Cleo version no globals.

http://www.mediafire...nLiftBridge.zip

Also, give the light of life to all lighthouses with rotating lights like in Vice City

San Marina Beach
0que25J.jpg

Bayside
0t10EaG.jpg

Vice City
kKuEdPQ.jpg

Portland / Liberty City
XbJyZYy.jpg

Download cleo

http://www.mediafire...hselitebeam.zip
  • lbgh and Letus like this

lbgh
  • lbgh

Player Hater

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:35 AM Edited by lbgh, 16 hours ago.

Here I found a complicated script for trains with stops, which does not crash after the end of the mission. But I do not understand much complicated in it. Can someone decipher it and comment on what is there for what (the author has not answered for a long time).

Spoiler

• Jimmy NutRim likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

So, this is supossed to be a base for other mods, but it isn't stable, and i'm seeing flooding mods, bridges all over the map mods, new UNNECESARY vegetation mods, train mods,

You people need to get your sh*t together.

• dkluin likes this

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Inan-Ahammad, 4 weeks ago.

So, this is supossed to be a base for other mods, but it isn't stable, and i'm seeing flooding mods, bridges all over the map mods, new UNNECESARY vegetation mods, train mods,

The recent pics you are seeing here arent extactly a part of the original mod(SAxVCxLC).Well, idk someone maybe doing something with those but they are still not added to the original mod.And you can keep your hopes up that not anything odd or unnecessary will not be added eventually.Most importantly idk why people keeps saying unstable,unstable...but it looks quite stable to me.Unstability mainly occurs when we use external mods which are incompitable with FLA's new memory addresses but its not a fault of SAxVCxLC but that mods.

Here I found a complicated script for trains with stops, which does not crash after the end of the mission. But I do not understand much complicated in it. Can someone decipher it and comment on what is there for what (the author has not answered for a long time).

Spoiler

Why go to complicated CLEO script when it can be done by the train paths ipl files.?

chaosbginwenrealityend
  • chaosbginwenrealityend

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

hey guysi've prepared this lc garages a few months ago.Played gta 3 a long time ago and not tecnically familliar with the map.Hence it would take ne hours to find all of the garages so if anyone want to test these garages and let me know if all of them are working it would be of a lot help.I would hit a git req afterwards.

Inan-Ahammad I wanted to help test these but had problem with grgx.asi "appcrt140D not found" when launched at startup. I got the latest build from the Github site Goodidea82 posted awhile back. Was it compiled in 'debug' by mistake perhaps? I have all the vcredistributables through 2017 installed and .NET framework 3.5 I think. Also, I have GTA III and Vice City for pc so I be willing to help confirm garage locations

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 4 weeks ago

hey guysi've prepared this lc garages a few months ago.Played gta 3 a long time ago and not tecnically familliar with the map.Hence it would take ne hours to find all of the garages so if anyone want to test these garages and let me know if all of them are working it would be of a lot help.I would hit a git req afterwards.

Inan-Ahammad I wanted to help test these but had problem with grgx.asi "appcrt140D not found" when launched at startup. I got the latest build from the Github site Goodidea82 posted awhile back. Was it compiled in 'debug' by mistake perhaps? I have all the vcredistributables through 2017 installed and .NET framework 3.5 I think. Also, I have GTA III and Vice City for pc so I be willing to help confirm garage locations
Well,the testing is done bro(me).I already pulled a merge req on git.Just pending until goodidea82 accepts.

chaosbginwenrealityend
  • chaosbginwenrealityend

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by chaosbginwenrealityend, 4 weeks ago.

deleted

chaosbginwenrealityend
  • chaosbginwenrealityend

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well, firstly the way I see it, one can have two options:
1- One can either wine about what one think makes this conversion unstable or
2- One can troubleshoot and point out specifically what it is or what one believes is causing the issues; post one's findings so the group knows about it

I choose the latter how about you.

Secondly, as you have pointed out as well as the conversion creator and others have this conversion is a foundation for which to build on for other mods so no complaining about bridges and floods which by the way the 'flood' you referred to was NOT a mod or addition but the result of a well, a, funny, MISTAKE in water.dat in my sincere efforts to contribute and fix something that has been an issue for a while. Please take the time to read postings carefully before making such presumptuous statements. Tell the group specifically and give as much detail as possible of the problem. Vague statements like it crashes or is unstable won't help anyone. Make sure no windows resource hogs like 'customer experience' 'defender' ms updates or any other application is running in the background - all of these will make the game 'appear' unstable.

Thirdly, I myself only been enjoying this conversion over six months when I first discovered it and don't find it unstable at all; in fact; it runs all 25 of my cleo scripts, custom gta3.img with 138 added peds, custom stripped main not to mention several San Andreas map mods which I all imported from my 'standard' gta game I was running before this conversion. I'm sure this is small potatoes compared to most but for my weak pc it runs fine.

I may be new to these forums but I'm not new to modding; I also remember the days of only black and white tv so rebuking childish and ungrateful behavior is my way of planting seeds and watching them grow. Learn from your mistakes as I have. Have a great day.
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95 and Jimmy NutRim like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

My mistake, i jumped to conclussions after seeing the mess the last 2 pages of the topic seemed to be, nevermind what i said.

gtaszk
  • gtaszk

Peon

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think this cleo is very good

• lbgh and Jimmy NutRim like this

Perdana_Eka99
  • Perdana_Eka99

Grove Street Fam's

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

hey i need help when im install this mod in fresh GTA its working but when i add some mod like FPS V3,ImVehFt, and cleo its not working any suggest

btw i really like this mod and just feel perfect when it can work with other mod

nb: i install the mods one by one

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 3 weeks ago

hey i need help when im install this mod in fresh GTA its working but when i add some mod like FPS V3,ImVehFt, and cleo its not working any suggest

btw i really like this mod and just feel perfect when it can work with other mod

nb: i install the mods one by one

ImvehFt isn't compatible.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Proud To Be A Geordie

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

is there any new updates for this mod yet?  Has Platinum been back?

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 2 weeks ago

is there any new updates for this mod yet?  Has Platinum been back?

No he's busy.

(Japan) GTA Love
  • (Japan) GTA Love

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Download Link Fix Please!!

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted A week ago Edited by Inan-Ahammad, A week ago.

Download Link Fix Please!!

Download from GitHub responsitory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users