It's a shame this mod is not stable 

if we could somehow solve these 2 problems
this mod would be the best mod of gta san andreas of all time

Squad
  • Squad

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Squad, 2 weeks ago.

I'll tell you the list of thing that this mod is missing to become perfect
systems of ped grup vc / lc, cargrup vc / lc, I do not remember if it is possible to create a weapongrup for weapons of lc and vc

map improvements update textures from liberty city map to textures hd xbox version

add automatic bridge effect that rises next to the airport in liberty city and a system of trains for the trains to circulate through the city

and a system of lights of all the cities like digital clock of the center of liberty city and other improvements with lights

it would also be cool some effects in the vice city lighthouse for the light to keep turning and to add fog and peds inside all strip clubs and nightclubs

of the gta vice city

and mainly in the avenue oceandriv of vice city in front some hotels

tuning garages
and Car Repair
and pump installation
for lc and vice city

and finally for luxury I would add some neos that exist in the version of vcs for the normal vice city
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95 likes this

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Proud To Be A Geordie

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'll tell you the list of thing that this mod is missing to become perfect
systems of ped grup vc / lc, cargrup vc / lc, I do not remember if it is possible to create a weapongrup for weapons of lc and vc

map improvements update textures from liberty city map to textures hd xbox version

add automatic bridge effect that rises next to the airport in liberty city and a system of trains for the trains to circulate through the city

and a system of lights of all the cities like digital clock of the center of liberty city and other improvements with lights

it would also be cool some effects in the vice city lighthouse for the light to keep turning and to add fog and peds inside all strip clubs and nightclubs

of the gta vice city

and mainly in the avenue oceandriv of vice city in front some hotels

tuning garages
and Car Repair
and pump installation
for lc and vice city

and finally for luxury I would add some neos that exist in the version of vcs for the normal vice city

While I do not think any of them idea's are bad idea's, I, personally am a bit more retro in the fact, I would rather textures were left alone, infact everything left alone and only add all cars, to the maps, all peds and all guns and onviously like mod shops, pay 'n sprays, food shops, bars etc etc etc but for me right now, if only the core game ran like it should, that would be massive for me, would also be pretty neat, if someone could set-up the saint marks bistro mission, to actually fly to LC and land and a scripted taxi to go to the bistro and maybe the cut chase around Portland, that is a utopian dream tho lol.

I would love somekind of seperate .exe menu in the mods directory as well to enable which radio staions can be heard where, which cars and peds are available where, that would be awsome :D

• Squad likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Jeansowaty, 2 weeks ago.

Imo there is not much more left to do. I personally would leave it in the state it is right now. It's supposed to be a BASE for mods after all. That's just my 2 cents :)

There are a few things that could be done:

1) VC/LC timecyc

2) VC/LC gangs and ped groups

3) VC/LC car groups. :)

I can agree to some degree that this would be decent but I'd put it as an addon, not part of the actual mod. For content I'd go for GTA Underground, for just the maps so I can do whatever I want with them I'd take this. That's what I love about this mod, it doesn't force you content from other GTA's and you can do it on your own :D

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95 and Inan-Ahammad like this

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Proud To Be A Geordie

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Imo there is not much more left to do. I personally would leave it in the state it is right now. It's supposed to be a BASE for mods after all. That's just my 2 cents :)

There are a few things that could be done:

1) VC/LC timecyc

2) VC/LC gangs and ped groups

3) VC/LC car groups. :)

I can agree to some degree that this would be decent but I'd put it as an addon, not part of the actual mod. For content I'd go for GTA Underground, for just the maps so I can do whatever I want with them I'd take this. That's what I love about this mod, it doesn't force you content from other GTA's and you can do it on your own :D

thats a good point or if we could make a seperate thread for mods for SAxVCxLC and there we could have content mods?

• Jeansowaty and Squad like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Great suggestion :)

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95 likes this

Squad
  • Squad

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

but without timecyc VC / LC!

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Proud To Be A Geordie

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

thank you very much :)

• Jeansowaty likes this

Nathan T.
  • Nathan T.

PAWN scripter

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 hours ago Edited by Nathan T., 3 hours ago.

After copying the files to game folder the game doesn't open anymore, it just shows a dialog written "gta_sa.exe stopped working" and following another one written "The application couldn't be initialized correctly (0x0000005). Click on OK to close it.".

I'm using the version 0.7.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users