Liberty City - The Leftovers Fix

III Released III WIP
614 replies to this topic
TheShadowX17
  • TheShadowX17

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by TheShadowX17, 2 weeks ago.

Yes, porter tunnel and callahan bridge

Porter Tunnel:

tunl_2_bend.dff, tunl_2_cus2.dff, tunl_2_cus4.dff, tunl_4_cus3.dff and tunl_4_cus9.dff.
Callahan Bridge:
nbbridgerda.dff and nbbridgerdb.dff.

I have the normal modloader.ini file do you use the modloader.ini from feels or is it a must to have the feels modloader.ini?

Have you at least copy and paste what's under [Profiles.Default.IgnoreFiles] to the INI file you use? 

But well, even without the modloader.ini files provided with the mod, it's not supposed to crash. The game would be a mess because of all the optional stuff but it wouldn't crash.

The log doesn't help.

Well i'l try doing a clean install, put back the mods, see if it still occurs. Thnx for the help anyway. I will just try a clean install and see then.

TheShadowX17
  • TheShadowX17

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

It seems ps2 feels is the problem, I've tried without modloader + feels, then the newspaper scene goes away, if i have feels it's stuck at the newspaper, can't do anything, i am sure i did something wrong with the installation of ps2 feels but what? i have the latest modloader version, i have read the readme, you said it doesn't matter if i have the default ini file that gets delivered with modloader itself.

Mugetsuga
  • Mugetsuga

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

No, it's not the problem. I don't crash. No one else crash. There's definitely something you've done wrong.

You already had reported this issue two weeks ago, someone replied? No. This gives a pretty good guess that it's on your side.

I never said "it doesn't matter"... I said that even without it, it doesn't crash. But if I provide something, it means it has to be used or at least copy and paste the part that is different. But like I said above, it's not the problem.

Since the problem is the newspaper, remove the TXD folder to see if it still crash there.

And let's continue this by PM, your double posts are too much, the worst, you know how to edit...

TheShadowX17
  • TheShadowX17

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

No, it's not the problem. I don't crash. No one else crash. There's definitely something you've done wrong.

You already had reported this issue two weeks ago, someone replied? No. This gives a pretty good guess that it's on your side.

I never said "it doesn't matter"... I said that even without it, it doesn't crash. But if I provide something, it means it has to be used or at least copy and paste the part that is different. But like I said above, it's not the problem.

Since the problem is the newspaper, remove the TXD folder to see if it still crash there.

And let's continue this by PM, your double posts are too much, the worst, you know how to edit...

Alright it is not ps2 feels itself but it's the gta3.dat file that is crashing it, i've thrown out the gta3.dat file from ps2 feels and it works. Maybe your using a different gta3.dat file then me and that's why it doesn't crash, if that's so can you provide me the gta3.dat file that works, thnx for the help. I know i can edit my reply's, i am sorry for the double posts if it was too much. That's why we are a forum right, anyway i am sorry for the double posts then :).

TheShadowX17
  • TheShadowX17

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by TheShadowX17, 2 weeks ago.

With gta3.dat = police car burning on bridge wich is not in the ps2 version, gta3.dat without is the blue sentinel burning on bridge where 8ball is with you, i noticed that.

And i can skip the intro cutscene without it crashing but then i noticed it. i tried comparing it with the ps2 version, i found out that the police car isn't supposed to be there on the bridge but the dark blue sentinel is.

Ken Kaneki
  • Ken Kaneki

What is 1000 - 7?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Why modloader doesn't work for me when i play GTA III? Anywhere to find these 1.0 exes?

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Why modloader doesn't work for me when i play GTA III? Anywhere to find these 1.0 exes?

1. You're doing it wrong.

2. Buy the game.

TheShadowX17
  • TheShadowX17

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

1. You're doing it wrong.

2. Buy the game.

Steam version is 1.1, Otherwise you have to play with disc.

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

>Member since September 13 2016

>Bumps every topic in the mod showroom, because it seems that you know what are you doing and how to mod GTA

>It can't get modloader to work with GTA3 and doesn't even know where to get a 1.0 EXE...

Then, what are you doing here?

Steam version is 1.1, Otherwise you have to play with disc.

LOL.

• George Costanza, Claude_Lib, Inadequate and 1 other like this

Thugsworth
  • Thugsworth

who cares?

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

>when you dont read the readme

Ken Kaneki
  • Ken Kaneki

What is 1000 - 7?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

PS2 Feels III Edition link is broken. Fix this.

Mugetsuga
  • Mugetsuga

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

More details than "It's bronken, fix it"...

The link in the first post is wrong, it sends to the dropbox link of PS2 Stuff instead of mediafire for PS2 Feels.

Look page 19 for the link for now.

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
  • [Rockstar Editor Awards 2017] Best Rockstar Editor Short
    Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted A week ago

The link in the first post is wrong, it sends to the dropbox link of PS2 Stuff instead of mediafire for PS2 Feels.

sowwy. should have mentioned it earlier :D

(i hate bbcode so much)

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

PS2 Feels III Edition link is broken. Fix this.

Nice way to demand.

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

He's a self-important weeaboo, what do you expect?

• ZT- likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users