i think those added songs are the reason for the many beta branch updates.
if R* does a good job, then they would need to:
1. Record new DJ lines.
2. edit the text files to add the song names, so it works with zit.
3. edit the songlist.csv
4. add new code to the .exe so zit reconizes the song
these are the things i can think off right now, maybe they need to do more than that.
This would be the way to go if the added new songs without
replacing the old ones.
Right now I think that they need to:
1) Replace the old songs with the new ones.
2) Replace the old DJ announcements with the new ones.
3) Replace the old tags in GXTs with the new ones.
That seems to be it. Nobody will care if the name of a song inside the archives is still ZELENOGLAZOE_TAKSI if in the game it plays Big Dick