Photo

The Unofficial I Love Karen Daniels Thread

831 replies to this topic
Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:21 PM Edited by Ryhan'ZFX, 4 weeks ago.

Well if Rockstar ever decides to listen to those mindless video game journalists, Karen would most likely be the best choice for a protagonist and I would be perfectly fine with it.
  • saintsrow and Good Hombre like this

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:24 PM

Lol I'll never undestand this topic she isn't even hot and her voice is annoying.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted A week ago Edited by saintsrow, A week ago.

Karen is feeling the trail of hot pursuit cooling by a few degrees, and some of her desperate emotional burden is beginning to ease.  She’s on the move, now, with Max, hoping to fade into urban obscurity.  

This chapter follows immediately from CHAPTER 25

---

CHAPTER 26:  Pain from the Past (Part 16):  Brazilian Getaway Special / Go with the Flow

Karen continued her story, saying, “This boulevard had different kinds of businesses, spaced apart by parking lots and empty lots, irregularly, with various stores on both sides of the street.  They were mostly commodity stores and markets, outlets more focused on consumables, less emphasis on the fashion and durable goods of the shopping district.  

“We both saw a tall sign for a Terroil station, several blocks away, and Max said what I was thinking, ‘We should be able to get a tour book there, or somewhere along this street.’  We headed for the station, moving along with a sparse group of local pedestrians, who had crossed the boulevard and were heading in the same direction as we were, spreading out as they walked.  

“One of the first stores we passed was a small discount store and market.  The foodstuffs were inside, but outside was a mix of dry goods and cheap housewares on display, on tables in front of the store.  

“On one of the tables, near the store entrance, was a stack of broad-brimmed, farmer-style straw hats.  They weren’t very fashionable, to say the least.  Max nodded toward them, and said, with a good-natured smirk, ‘If you’d waited and gotten one of these, you could have saved enough money for two good dinners.’  

“I laughed and replied, ‘I’m already liking this one,’ as I touched the brim of my hat.  Imitating the sales clerk that Max told me about, I added, with a snobby tone of voice, ‘It goes with evvvverything.’  I waited for a smart remark from Max, but he just shook his head, smiling.  

As we kept walking, I noticed that I was starting to feel the aches increasing, from my little adventures yesterday.  My neck was already getting stiff and painful when I moved my head, as I knew it would, and my forearms and legs were feeling it, too.  Except for my neck, which I knew could give me some real trouble, before long, I didn’t expect the aches in my limbs to get bad enough to impede my mobility.  

“But I also noticed that I started feeling it in my lower back, around to my hips, in front, and my first thought was to wonder why I should be aching there.  I reached behind and rubbed my lower back, around my kidneys.  

“Was it the rough landing under the bridge, or the brisk roadside walk from our abandoned car, to the bus stop?  Or, more likely, a result of straining little-used muscles, as I was thrashing the dirt bike yesterday, in my desperate escape?  All of those may have contributed, but these aches seemed more pervasive, and deeper, than muscle strain.  Then I realized, goddammit – cramps!”  

“Sh*t!  The life and death stress, and physical overexertion yesterday, had probably helped trigger my period.  I remembered now, that it was due anyway, but I hadn’t even thought about it – the sustained sadness and aftermath of David’s loss had consumed all my attention.  

“I was going to have to get some tampons, by tonight, or I’d be washing my jeans and panties at the laundromat.  Or in a grungy sink at a gas station, or bending over a washtub, behind a palapa at the beach.  

“At least Max was still carrying the cargo pants I had discarded, in his duffel bag, so I wouldn’t have to do the washing while bottomless and bare-assed; might attract undue attention.  But I’d rather not use the cargo pants, since it could be a way to identify me from the witness descriptions; one tiny clue could be enough. 

“In any case, I was embarrassed again.  I had to tell Max I needed feminine protection.  I also needed some kind of over-the-counter painkiller, for the body aches that were coming on, as well as the damned cramps.  A couple of P’s & Q’s weren’t going to shut down these aches.  I needed extra strength.  

“The businesses along this boulevard included markets, hardware, at least one farmácia that we could see, and more gas stations, further down.  I told Max my new problems, and I asked him to go into the next farmácia we pass, to get the things I needed.  I still didn’t want to go into a store myself, and take the risk of being remembered.  

“Max replied, “I know all about painkillers, but I’m not up to speed on the latest in …,’ he paused, being obviously embarrassed to say it, ‘female … sanitary protection.’  He added, ‘They’ve got a hundred different kinds.  The chance that I’ll get the right thing for you is about zero.’  

To elaborate on that point, he chuckled and started to add, ‘One time, when my wife and I were going …, ’ and he went silent, midsentence.  I saw a shadow of profound sadness come into Max’s face, instantly, such that he was not even able to speak, and he turned quickly away, head down to his chest, shoulders hunched, and I heard him gasp, starting to sob.  He abruptly stopped walking, and I stopped, too.  

“Even from behind, I could tell that he had whipped off his aviators, with his other hand going up to his eyes.  He must have been having some kind of emotional incident.  Damn, it was intense!  

“I gave Max the same dignity he had given me in all my breakdowns in the past 16 hours, and I just let him deal with it, not trying to spout any empty platitudes, and not trying to touch his back or shoulders, cooing at him in some useless display of female sympathy.  Big strong macho guy was bent over, sobbing like someone who has lost everything in his life.  Something had really hit him hard.  

“In the midst of the anguished breaths that Max was trying to suppress, I thought I heard him quietly, painfully groan the name, ‘Michelle!’ through clenched teeth.  I thought that was a strange coincidence, since I was assigned the name ‘Michelle,’ as an alias, when I was doing my coerced undercover work for the Agency.  

“Suddenly, the name ‘Michelle’ brought back memories of my own, of that unhappy time in Liberty City.  I had repressed and almost completely forgotten that misery, after my rewarding, potent years with David.  The name repeated itself in my mind, ‘Michelle.’  I was feeling a growing sense of displacement, taking me back to the time when I was completely immersed in that identity, living it totally.  

“I fought it.  Those Liberty City memories could have made me sad, and deeply regretful, by themselves, but relative to my loss here in Brazil, they didn’t even register.  And I didn’t need that sh*t from the past trying to drag me down, right now, either.  I was able to re-repress them.  

“To further distract myself from Max’s pain, I took the opportunity to look around, at the people and cars and the street scene around us.  A couple of people, passing by, looked at Max with puzzled expressions, but they didn’t say anything, just kept walking.  Maybe they thought I had kicked him in the balls, just another casual incidence of streetside wife-on-husband domestic violence, in which case, they probably wouldn’t want to mess with me.  

“What had upset Max so much?  I doubted that his reaction was a result of some horrible experience involving sanitary protection, in his past.  Only women have traumatic memories for that reason.  But I guessed that part of Max’s inner pain must have to do with a tragic memory regarding his wife – some massive, all-consuming grief, or guilt, or something.  It was a hell of reaction.  I assumed that her name was Michelle.  

“As soon as the memory flashed into his mind, the story he was going to tell me about his wife, when he started to say the first sentence, I saw it in his eyes.  It had to be his memory of her, in the event he started to tell me about, because the simple word ‘wife’ alone, in his lighthearted report about the hat purchase, hadn’t triggered it.  

“It must have been a terrible memory.  If Max’s level of pain was anything like my pain of losing David, and I sensed that it was, I could only feel a huge wave of empathy for him.  I wondered how long he had been holding onto this pain.  

“Now, I really wanted to help Max.  I had no idea what had caused the anguish in his past, but I resolved, in my mind, to find out about it, when the time was right, and help him normalize it, bury it, get over it.  

“That terrible night, when David died, I would have done anything, in the seconds and minutes that followed, anything in the whole world, to make him better, somehow, to make things all right again, but it was too late for that.  The situation was irreversible, as soon as it happened.”  

“Nonetheless, that extreme, subconscious longing, to do something to help, was still imprinted on my present emotional state.  I sensed that helping Max could be an outlet for my futile, driving need to do something good and meaningful now, in the long shadow of David’s death.”  

“At that instant, I felt a switch in my emotional landscape, a real change, that could let me respond to, and deal with, my immediate grief for David, in a positive, useful, and real way.  I couldn’t help David now, but I could try to understand Max, console him, and try to get him past whatever had been tearing away at him inside, for so long.  He deserved to be able to live the rest of his life without this burden.”  

“Just the realization that this might be possible, that maybe I could do something for Max in this way, seemed to lift some of my own pervasive grief.  Of course, thoughts of David can bring it back to me, but at that moment, it was clearly a transference mechanism, that could help me get through this terrible, trying time.  Without even thinking about it consciously, I felt it would be a win-win for both Max and me.  He just didn’t know it yet.”  

After a minute, Max seemed to recover, and wiped his eyes, still facing away from me.  He coughed and cleared his throat, then he turned around.  Now he was the one with the red eyes, and cheeks still damp from wiped-away tears, in the morning sun.  Wow, the depth of Max’s sadness was right here, and it was more stunning than I had imagined it.  Poor guy.  

“Averting his eyes, and just looking down the street, into the distance, Max said, ‘God, what a sh*tshow.  Even the happy memories are hell.  I used to know that.’  

“He sighed, deeply, to try to reset his emotions.  Then, upon reflection, he thought to add, ‘I generally only get this way after I’m puking drunk.  It’s more painful, sober.  Too bright, too clear, too … beautiful.  I found that out, too, a long time ago.’  He looked down and shook his head in an expression of self-disgust, at his weakness, his regret.  

“Now it was my turn to say the right thing.  I used Max’s words to me, from last night, ‘You’re going to have to tell me about it, sometime.’  He suddenly side-glanced at me, hearing his words repeated back to him, understanding immediately, the implicit irony of it all.  

“For a moment, Max’s eyes, and his expression, just in that pause, held a vulnerable humanity that transcended simple social interaction; meaningful, deep, like a thousand thoughts and emotions and decisions had flashed through his mind, at once.  From the deepest emotional center of his mind, the faint realization emerged, that maybe he could let someone, the right person, into his inner torment.  I knew then, that I could get through to Max, and I knew I had to do so.  

“But then the glance was gone, and both of us were now coming back to reality, from our separate mental and emotional diversions.  Max shook his head again, in a final, dismissive expression of embarrassment, and weakly smiled at me, to indicate that his crisis was over.  I gave a small, close-lipped, sympathetic smile in return, lowering my eyes, to also signal that our awkward scene was over.  

“He slipped his aviators back on.  ‘What was it we were we talking about?’ he asked, rhetorically.  

“’Tampons,’ I replied.  ‘Almost anything will work, for now.  Just ask them for “Absorvente Íntimo.”’  

“Back to his cynical self, Max replied, “And I thought, getting you a *hat* was awkward… Geez, lady.’

“We walked along, another couple of blocks, looking for a suitable farmácia on either side of the boulevard.  The first one we passed was small, and locally owned; it seemed like it would be a bit complicated for Max to explain what he needed.  

“Further down, we saw a bigger drugstore across the street, with signage in Portuguese that looked similar to the Dollar Pills franchise in the US.  That one looked like it would have pharmacy merchandise in a familiar layout that Max could navigate, even if he couldn’t read the Portuguese signs on the aisles.  

"I couldn’t go in a franchised store like that – besides the risk of being remembered, they might have cameras for shoplifters, especially in the painkiller aisle.

“As we came up to the store, I pulled out my wallet and gave Max another bundle of Brazilian reals, more than I had given him for the hat.  Max said, ‘That’s too much.  These things can’t cost as much as pretentious fashion apparel, can they?  Women would be broke all the time.’

“I replied, ‘Keep it, Max; we’ll need it for other things today, anyway.  You’re probably not through shopping.’  I smiled, and added, ‘Do you remember what to ask for?’  

“Max paused for a second, looking at me, subtly cocking his head with the slightest hint of squinty-eye seriousness, and I could tell he was probably thinking, ‘Jesus, more shopping?’  But then he replied, stumbling over the words, trying to remember what I told him.  ‘Ad…vent … in-team?’ he said.  

“’Absorvente Íntimo,’ I replied.  ‘You got it?’  

“Max said he got it, and he also verified that he was going to find some extra strength pain pills, with an anti-inflammatory, for me.  I told him that I had been in a couple of pharmacies in the first week I was down here, and some of the name brand OTC drugs have their same English-language labels anyway, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find.  He said, yeah, he wouldn’t have any problem finding painkillers.  That’d be the easy part.  

Max turned to head for the store entrance.  ‘Wish me luck,’ he said.  “I hope this doesn’t require as much BS as buying a hat.’  A few steps away, without looking back, he said, into the air, with an exaggerated Latin accent,’ Absorrrrven-tayy Eeen-teemo,’ to let me know he remembered.  I watched him enter, and then I moved to lean against the front wall of the building, just to watch the people and the traffic, and just calm down and think, for a few minutes.  

“I assessed my situation now.  I was already feeling like I was fading into the background, here in Aracaju.  That was good.  I had a bunch of body aches coming on, my neck was probably going to go stiff or badly swollen by nighttime, and I was getting cramps, and the first shadow of a headache.  Not so good.  

“Like last night, my mind was blank on strategy.  I had no idea how I could play out the endgame here in Brazil, or what my future might be, even if I could elude the immediate state and gangster justice.  That was less good.  Bad, even.  Real bad.  

“I didn’t want to contact the Agency – I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, after completely f*cking up this operation – my first big, real Agency assignment.  I didn’t even know how much damage and exposure I had caused.  Again, I hoped to hell that I hadn’t exposed my mentors, or got them arrested.  Sh*t.  

“What a royal f*ckup.  I couldn’t face the Agency, or go back.  I was as much a fugitive from them as from my other pursuers.  I’d be processed into the system, debriefed and fired with disgrace, sent off again to be forgotten in a Supermax, or the women's ward at that hellhole at Bolingbrook … my life no longer my own.  

“It could go even worse.  The U. S. government could extradite me back here to Brazil, in exchange for some kind of cynical diplomatic goodwill, to appease the local politicians, who probably were getting paid off by the gang whose ass I kicked, or as part of some minor prisoner swap.  Holy sh*t, extradition, knowing I was going to end up back in their vengeful hands, being handed over as a goddamned gift, would be the *worst* possible outcome for me, after all this.  

“At least, here and now, I thought, I’m still free.  Desperate, but free.  After losing my freedom the first time, I knew now that I would go to extreme lengths, to keep from losing it again.  The Agency wouldn’t bring me out, this time – they’d be the ones locking me up.  

“Somehow, I’d make a new, obscure, secret life for myself, on my terms, as much as possible.  But at this moment, I realized, I had no idea, and no concrete hope, of how that could happen.  I had excellent experience at living a completely immersive undercover life, though it would be harder to do so, without the Agency’s resources of forged documents and fake background checks.  

“And I would have to get back to the U. S. to live that life– you can’t just bum around Brazil as a foreigner forever, even with decently-faked credentials, without eventually getting noticed.  Being noticed here, for me, implied the unthinkable risk of getting caught for my murder spree.  There’s no statute of limitations for murder, and there’s sure as hell no statute of limitations for the gang revenge and retribution that would come my way.

“I didn’t even want to consciously acknowledge the possibility that there might be no way out of this.  Best course of action, for me, for now, was to go with the flow, and improvise when I see opportunities.  

“This line of thought was getting me discouraged.  Still leaning against the front wall of the building, feeling the sun warming my body through my shirt and jeans, yielding to the fatigue of three days of stress, I let it all go, clearing my mind, feeling cloistered, shadowed, and strangely safe, under the brim of my hat.  

“Without being attentively aware, I was just absently, dreamily, seeing and hearing the bustle of the city, the people and the cars going by, an abstract optical and aural flow.  

“Sensually absorbing the sky and the light, the buildings and the angular shadows, the grains of dust tumbling over each other in the gutter, the random texture of the asphalt in the street, the lilt of the boulevard palms and the overhead telephone wires, gently swaying in the breeze; aware of all these things, all at the same time.  

“Going Zen, zoning out, while taking it all in.  Gestalt, and at the same time, meaningless.  Turning my mind inside out, so that I became the living world, ephemeral and complex, extending outward toward infinity; I was seemingly conscious of every bit of it.  The shell that was Karen Daniels, and all her troubles, became nothing, receding to an infinitesimal point, ceasing to exist.  For a few timeless moments, total peace, tranquility, oneness, and noneness…  

Respite…   
Release… 
Reboot…  
Relax…  
Rest… 
Rest… 
“’Wake up, woman.  I’ve got your tampons.’  Reality...  Max was back.  

“I snapped back to the real world, immediately.  Back into the body and mind of Karen Daniels.  That little involuntary zoneout had rested me, maybe as much as a quick nap.  I was instantly aware of everything, but I must have had a blank expression on my face.   

“‘You OK?’ Max asked, with an uncertain level of concern in his voice.  

”’Fine, considering the circumstances,’ I answered, still staring blankly at the cars going by on the boulevard.  ‘Ready to keep moving.  Thanks again, Max.’  I pushed off from the wall, getting back to physical alertness, preparing to walk.  I refocused my eyes and looked up at him.  

“‘How bad was it in there?’ I asked, glancing over my shoulder, toward the farmácia.   

“Max replied, ‘Hell of a lot easier than buying a hat.  Luckily, I found what you needed, without asking, so I didn’t have to do some kind of tampon pantomime.  Probably wouldn’t have gone over too well.  Only funny look was when I got to the checkout.’  He smiled.  ‘And we’ve still got some of your money left,’ he added.  ‘Good news all around.’  

“He reached into the flimsy plastic bag from the farmácia, to take out the pain pills, rattling the plastic bottle, and he handed them to me.  Then he pulled out the tampon package, to show me.  They would do the job, just what I needed.  ‘Good work, Max,’ I said with a smile.  This was one crisis averted, at least.  

“I quickly opened the pill bottle and dry-swallowed a couple, with unexpected difficulty, making me realize just how dehydrated I was, due to all the physical activity and stress, since yesterday morning.  Then I took the package of tampons from Max, dropping the pill bottle and the tampons in the fancy fashion shopping bag I was still carrying.  

“Now, wearing my colorful floppy sun hat, and swinging this pretentious bag containing my sundries of the day, I started to really feel like I was becoming a generic tourist.  Only thing we needed now was a camera for Max to hang around his neck, and our tourist look would be complete.   

“Then Max said, ‘I got a bonus.  In a rack at the checkout, they had tour books for Sergipe, as well as Alagoas and Pernambuco, the next two states north.  That should get us to Recife, the next big city on the way north, if that’s where you want to go.’  

“He pulled the farmácia’s plastic bag away from the books, fanned them out, and showed me.  The tour books were in both English and Portuguese.  I saw the words “Bus Lines” on the cover of one of them.  Good news, indeed.  Now we were starting to get somewhere.  

---

Stay tuned for CHAPTER 27 !!

• WanderingDrifterDoomin likes this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Playa

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

<_<

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Damn i have alot of catching up to do. I think i left off around chapter 22 cant believe this is still going.

Saintsrow should get this book published lol
  • saintsrow and WanderingDrifterDoomin like this

WanderingDrifterDoomin
  • WanderingDrifterDoomin

[DOOM_FTW ]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by WanderingDrifterDoomin, 6 days ago.

Damn i have alot of catching up to do. I think i left off around chapter 22 cant believe this is still going.

I'm waiting for someone to record the story out in Rockstar editor, edited down to fit a 3 act narrative structure with production, music, voice acting and some extra graphics/visuals added and it'll be a summer hit

Coming 2018, Karen Daniels, a Grand Theft Auto Story. 

• saintsrow likes this

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Liberty City Hitman

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Good Hombre, 6 days ago.

I've always liked her, even after she betrayed Niko. I hope we see her once again in GTA VI.

Well if Rockstar ever decides to listen to those mindless video game journalists, Karen would most likely be the best choice for a protagonist and I would be perfectly fine with it.

Even though I'm strongly against a female protagonist in GTA, she is the only female character in the series that would be a good one, I'd be completely fine with that too.

• saintsrow and Ryhan'ZFX like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I'm waiting for someone to record the story out in Rockstar editor, edited down to fit a 3 act narrative structure with production, music, voice acting and some extra graphics/visuals added and it'll be a summer hit

Coming 2018, Karen Daniels, a Grand Theft Auto Story. 
This should be a thing honestly
  • saintsrow and WanderingDrifterDoomin like this

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 days ago

I've always liked her, even after she betrayed Niko. I hope we see her once again in GTA VI.

Even though I'm strongly against a female protagonist in GTA, she is the only female character in the series that would be a good one, I'd be completely fine with that too.

Yeah she's badass,evil, probably had crime past (Remember what UL Paper said?), attractive and hot as hell (in V with that hairclip and tights 😍) and she also have some UNUSED BIKINI model of her inside the game file (maybe rockstar were actually planned her as a one of the main protagonist but decided to dropped it down cuz rockstar affraid that FEMINIST would b1tching out about their game), but one thing that bothering me is....

A WOMAN could never jack a car unless she
was armed (or biting and pulling the drivers`
hair.) I`d just bitchslap her though and she`d
break out in tears and the Animation would be longer and annoying...
any thoughts?

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Liberty City Hitman

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Yeah she's badass,evil, probably had crime past (Remember what UL Paper said?), attractive and hot as hell (in V with that hairclip and tights ) and she also have some UNUSED BIKINI model of her inside the game file (maybe rockstar were actually planned her as a one of the main protagonist but decided to dropped it down cuz rockstar affraid that FEMINIST would b1tching out about their game), but one thing that bothering me is....

any thoughts?

Well, that wouldn't happen. Karen is a trained IAA agent, she'd kill you in a heartbeat.

• saintsrow likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Yeah she's badass,evil, probably had crime past (Remember what UL Paper said?), attractive and hot as hell (in V with that hairclip and tights ) and she also have some UNUSED BIKINI model of her inside the game file (maybe rockstar were actually planned her as a one of the main protagonist but decided to dropped it down cuz rockstar affraid that FEMINIST would b1tching out about their game), but one thing that bothering me is....

any thoughts?

Well, that wouldn't happen. Karen is a trained IAA agent, she'd kill you in a heartbeat.

Five finger death punch. Dead before you even have time to say, "Hey, my ride!!"  You don't want to be carjacked by our dear Karen.

• WanderingDrifterDoomin and Good Hombre like this

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 days ago

any thoughts?

Five finger death punch. Dead before you even have time to say, "Hey, my ride!!"  You don't want to be carjacked by our dear Karen.

Well, just imagine Karen have such a depressing and disturbingly harsh female story plot just like Kill Bill movie...

If rockstar still like to continue their copy-cat story plot from movies just like the other gta, a mixed Depressing,Dark and Harsh female plot from Kill Bill (Female Killer and Revenge plot),Fargo (Dark Female cop story), Irreversible (Hauntingly Depressing female plot with cruel background) would be perfect for that since she probably had crime past and undoubtfully quite evil in V...

Any thoughts?
  • saintsrow likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Well, just imagine Karen have such a depressing and disturbingly harsh female story plot just like Kill Bill movie...

As long as they're as focused on Karen's feet as Quentin was on Uma's I'm all for it!
  • saintsrow likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

As long as they're as focused on Karen's feet as Quentin was on Uma's I'm all for it!

Someday, somebody's going to turn the tables on Quentin, and put a character in a movie that is obviously meant to be an homage to Quentin, and it won't even have to be a parody - just write it and play it pure straight.  The critics will say, "The worst part about this movie was the ridiculous, constantly angry, foot-fetish psycho movie nut character - that guy was so over the top and overplayed, it just wasn't credible.  The only hope for this movie is if it later becomes a cult classic."  

BTW, the next chapter of our dear Karen has a small mention of her feet.  Stay tuned. :p

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago

any thoughts?

This is hilarious. You clearly haven't met any real life women. Also, why would feminists bitch about having a strong female protagonist?

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A day ago

any thoughts?

This is hilarious. You clearly haven't met any real life women. Also, why would feminists bitch about having a strong female protagonist?

Well, cuz its a sexist...
No matter how strong the protagonist is, no matter how badass the protagonist is, no matter how cold the protagonist is...

When something "unfair" happen, well, you know how it'll look like....
Its a delicate but deadly decision for rockstar for not giving us a female protag yet, and btw, sorry for the grammar, i ain't good at typing a bunch english word 😂

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, A day ago.

Spoiler

any thoughts?

No matter how strong the protagonist is, no matter how badass the protagonist is, no matter how cold the protagonist is...

Its a delicate but deadly decision for rockstar for not giving us a female protag yet, and btw, sorry for the grammar, i ain't good at typing a bunch english word

You don't need to apologise, you are more proficient in bullsh*t than most of the native speakers here.

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A day ago

Spoiler

any thoughts?

Its a delicate but deadly decision for rockstar for not giving us a female protag yet, and btw, sorry for the grammar, i ain't good at typing a bunch english word

You don't need to apologise, you are more proficient in bullsh*t than most of the native speakers here.

Duh, why so BUTTHURT?
Do you know what "unfair" kind-of-thing means?

-If the bitch protag is a cool but c*nt,and the bitch got slapped and doesn't fight back...
Its SEXIST and UNFAIR
-If the protag bitch is somehow a Kill Bill kind-of-thing, and then killed by a male boss,its SEXIST and UNFAIR

Just get on with it, you can't change the glorious FEMISNIST "LOGIC"

Yes yes, i admit, i was an expert at "bull" and "sh*t" but somehow my "bull" and "sh*t" were facts...
And FYI, do you even "problematic" bro? Notice the sarcasm?
No?

Please don't butthurt :)

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Not much to say about Karen, but i got a couple of questions to her bodyguard.

Tc9S6cMqVS8.jpg

• saintsrow likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 hours ago

Not much to say about Karen, but i got a couple of questions to her bodyguard.

Tc9S6cMqVS8.jpg

That's some serious Transcendental Meditation sh*t right there.  

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

FR 12.7

• Members
  • France

Posted 16 hours ago

Karen  :inlove:

876232201708191652511.jpg

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 hours ago

Spoiler

Duh, why so BUTTHURT?
Do you know what "unfair" kind-of-thing means?

-If the bitch protag is a cool but c*nt,and the bitch got slapped and doesn't fight back...
Its SEXIST and UNFAIR
-If the protag bitch is somehow a Kill Bill kind-of-thing, and then killed by a male boss,its SEXIST and UNFAIR

Just get on with it, you can't change the glorious FEMISNIST "LOGIC"

Yes yes, i admit, i was an expert at "bull" and "sh*t" but somehow my "bull" and "sh*t" were facts...
And FYI, do you even "problematic" bro? Notice the sarcasm?
No?

Please don't butthurt :)

Bless. It's kinda sweet how terrified you are of this looming spectre of radical feminism that is poised to devour your world and stamp on your already shrivelled testicles. As for "facts", sensationalising and shouting your fears loudly enough doesn't make them true, no matter what Donald Trump/Fox News/Daily Mail says.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users