Alright guys and gals, I'm pretty sure we all know what we're doing here. But a welcome and reminder of the basics for new comers that want to participate:
- You must predict before the matches before they kick-off.
- Predictions should contain the score of the match.
- If both players end up with the same score at the end of the season then they will both be declared winners of the prediction league.
- If you predict the correct result, you will be awarded three points. For example, if Manchester United beat Tottenham 2-0 and you predicted this exact score, then you will get three points.
- A single point is awarded if you predict the correct result. For example, if Manchester United win 1-0 and you predicted them to win 2-1, you will get one point.
- If you predict the right score but you don't get the winner right, then you will not get any points. For example, if Tottenham win 2-1 and you predicted Manchester United to win the game 2-1, you will not get any points for this result.
- All of the above applies for draws, too.
Before we begin with Gameweek 1, you should predict the following to pick up some bonus points for the end of the season:
- Predict the top four.
- Predict the three teams you think will be relegated.
- Leicester, Burnley and QPR are the newly promoted teams.
- Predict the best promoted team
- Predict the golden boot winner.
The scoring for above is as follows:
-For every correct team you predict in the top 4, or bottom 3, you will be awarded 5 points. (so if you say Arsenal to finish 2nd, and they come 4th, you will get 5 points).
-If you predict the exact correct position for a team to finish, you will receive 10 points.
(if you predict Arsenal to finish 4th and they do, then 10 points will be awarded).
-Those rules also apply for predicting the bottom 3.
-You will be awarded 5 points for predicting the best promoted team - this is the team that finishes the highest in the league, that have just been promoted into the Premier League from the season before. These 3 teams are Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich.
-You will also get 10 points for predicting correctly the Golden Boot winner for the 15/16 season. (the player who has scored the most goals).
Hopefully the rules are straightforward enough. Any bother, then send me a message or ask a question in the topic
I know these things can get pretty repetitive, so any recommendations or anything new you're willing to try, then feel free to suggest!
All there is left to say is good luck, and get predicting!
I'll get started shall I?
Top 4 Predictions:
2.) Manchester United
3.) Manchester City
Bottom 3 Predictions:
Best Promoted Team:
Golden Boot Winner: