• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic
Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

At the bottom of the first post there is the Report button. Use it, Luke.

• Blackbird88, LINK/2012 and reditec like this

reditec
  • reditec

DEV / SocialMediaManager / Translator / 18

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:28 PM Edited by reditec, 10 October 2015 - 01:34 PM.

bf4610ba18.png

Another status update:

I'm currently improving some general things and added a new Refresh button (auto refreshing is not implemented yet, but will follow soon).

GIF animation showcasing the new refreshing / renaming feature:

e14d913753.gif

This is another GIF file showcasing the new ReBuild feature:

02121b4fcc.gif

Now I'm working on an "Add file" feature and the ability to delete files.

Finally I got a question:

Do you think, a "Replace a file" feature is necessary?

I personally thought about that and don't think it's necessary, but maybe you can explain me why you'd need it.

If anyone here got some designing skills and would like to create some better icons for the toolbar used in the IMG editor, feel free to upload it.

New build will be published after I add the other editing features and after adding the new language strings (probably I will publish some new strings / update existing strings in the near future)

Have a nice day! :)

Edit: Sorry, Camtasia Studio deleted my cursor :/

I uploaded the new source to GitHub. Compile at your own risk.

• Frank.s, Ss4gogeta0, Mega and 5 others like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:14 AM

hmm... what about mobile III? since there doesnt seem to be anything to open it

Mobile VC & SA are easily openable with TXDFu*ker

reditec
  • reditec

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:53 AM

Didn't take a look at them. I don't own an iPhone, but all the Android apps. Could you give me some information about the location of the files and some properties? Are they maybe compressed, too (like on XBOX)?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:17 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 18 October 2015 - 02:18 AM.

Didn't take a look at them. I don't own an iPhone, but all the Android apps. Could you give me some information about the location of the files and some properties? Are they maybe compressed, too (like on XBOX)?

yes they are compressed, I am not 100% completely sure on the compression but they have topics here on GTAForums with alot of information

GTA 3 Mobile

GTA VC Mobile

GTA SA Mobile

• reditec likes this

The Hero
  • The Hero

Into TheGame!!!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Honorable mention]
    Best Script or Plugin 2016 [SkyGfx]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:27 AM Edited by The Hero, 18 October 2015 - 08:28 AM.

III is the only mobile game that uses TXDs and the files are not compressed. The textures inside the files are compressed however (this is not surprising). I don't know if anyone ever looked at the texture native format (The_GTA?), it looks unusual.
  • Ss4gogeta0 and reditec like this

reditec
  • reditec

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:57 AM

III is the only mobile game that uses TXDs and the files are not compressed. The textures inside the files are compressed however (this is not surprising). I don't know if anyone ever looked at the texture native format (The_GTA?), it looks unusual.

Do they use IMGs and where are the files located? :-)
  • Ss4gogeta0 likes this

SkyHunted
  • SkyHunted

Brainless

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:59 AM

so , i was thinking maybe i can help OpenRW a bit by maybe , translating it from english to indonesia ? 

but on the OpenRW Translation center there's no option to translate to indonesia , is there any other way for me to translate it ? i don't really have anything to do , i think maybe helping translating on this project is a good idea , and there's a chance it might improve my english , so i think it's not a bad idea.

• reditec likes this

reditec
  • reditec

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:07 PM

I appreciate your help, but currently I don't want t oput more work into the translations. I'll focus on some features and after that focus on multiple other translations. (maybe re-do the translation system)
  • SkyHunted likes this

The Hero
  • The Hero

Into TheGame!!!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Honorable mention]
    Best Script or Plugin 2016 [SkyGfx]

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:08 PM

Do they use IMGs and where are the files located? :-)

Yes, they use dir/imgs. VC and SA use something else for textures though.
  • Ss4gogeta0, reditec and Coach Nick like this

Coach Nick
  • Coach Nick

Survivor

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:35 AM Edited by SolidEevee, 14 November 2015 - 04:03 AM.

Question for the III Weapons though, they are all in one single .dff and txd (weapons.dff) I forgot the txd filename  :/ unlike VC/SA which uses seperate .dff's and .txd's

Shout Bump: IS THE MOD DEAD?

reditec
  • reditec

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:20 PM Edited by reditec, 05 December 2015 - 10:20 PM.

Question for the III Weapons though, they are all in one single .dff and txd (weapons.dff) I forgot the txd filename  :/ unlike VC/SA which uses seperate .dff's and .txd's

Shout Bump: IS THE MOD DEAD?

Nope the mod is not dead. I'm quite busy with RDR Explorer right now. Also parts of the source currently on GitHub were broken by GitHub folks (it's still simple to fix that issue). I know there are a lot tools for RW (for RAGE aren't), so if someone wants to manage this mod while I'm busy with RDR Explorer, he may do it. Sorry for not replying earlier, you should create new posts, or I won't get any notification. :)

• Coach Nick likes this

reditec
  • reditec

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:12 AM Edited by reditec, 09 February 2016 - 06:17 AM.

Hey guys!
Just wanted to announce that in the next weeks a rework of this tool is incoming based on a library fastman is currently developing. I'll switch to WPF and try to make the best all in one editor for GTA3D games ever seend :D
While fastman works in the library I'll finish OpenIV Package Creator.
  • wuwav likes this

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

Hey guys!
Just wanted to announce that in the next weeks a rework of this tool is incoming based on a library fastman is currently developing. I'll switch to WPF and try to make the best all in one editor for GTA3D games ever seend :D
While fastman works in the library I'll finish OpenIV Package Creator.

Do not expect anything so soon.

reditec
  • reditec

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:53 PM

Do not expect anything so soon.

I don't. "Next weeks" is a pretty big timespan, I meant that I'll start the development in the next weeks (and that first of all affects reworking my entire UI and does not have to mean to use your libraray from the beginning, though that's a goal).

Sabudum
  • Sabudum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

It would be awesome to have a tool to graphically edit .scm scripts, maybe creating missions in real time by editing the world itself, like other game engines.

• Crspy likes this

Hp4Steam
  • Hp4Steam

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:21 AM

Hello! I was wondering if your program could support Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban console version (GC/XBOX/PS2) and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PC and consoles). To my knowledge of looking at forums/wikipedia these were both RenderWare games as EA needed an engine to put those on at the time. I'm good friends with some Harry Potter modders for the pc (1-3) those use Unreal but the first three Harry pc games are different than the console games. I don't know what the first two Harry console games use. The later ones after 4 EA decided to use Bright Light Halogen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users