27 replies to this topic
FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

Los Santos Guerrilla Filmmaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Music Video

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:06 PM

Is there any possible way to access the tons of clothing options from multiplayer in single player, or director mode using mods / trainers?

I've not been able to figure out getting your online character in a single player where we are able to use mods. I'm hoping maybe if you can, then a trainer might have all these clothes items to select from.

I wished this stuff would get ported to SP. Some really nice outfit choices which makes SP seem a bit bare bones for clothing.

Nick930930
  • Nick930930

the Godfather

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:11 PM

The clothes in single player are designed specifically for the characters themselves. This is why you don't see Franklin rockin a suit as nice as Michael and you don't see Trevor wearing basketball shorts and a sideways gangsta hat. 

The clothes for GTAOnline are also designed specifically for online characters. The dimensions and style of the characters are all very different making it impossible for the clothes to look correct on any other character. For example, a baggy shirt on Franklin might clip and glitch through the skinny characters in GTAOnline and thus is not available for for your GTAOnline character and vice versa. 

• LoveToGtaForum and ThePlake0815 like this

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:40 PM

Nah what i meant was not using M, F or T, but if there is a way to play as your online character outside of multiplayer, even if it is the default online model before you customise it?

Thay way, maybe it might be possible to set custom clothes for them which would fit the online models correctly. Kinda similar to how in Enhanced Native Trainer you can change ped clothes and props.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:11 PM

Nah what i meant was not using M, F or T, but if there is a way to play as your online character outside of multiplayer, even if it is the default online model before you customise it?

Thay way, maybe it might be possible to set custom clothes for them which would fit the online models correctly. Kinda similar to how in Enhanced Native Trainer you can change ped clothes and props.

I wish.  Would love to play as my Online character in SP.

XenoxX
  • XenoxX

*stubborn minded*

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:52 PM

You can pick your Online characktar in Director mode

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

I mean for actually fluid, uninterrupted gameplay.

XenoxX
  • XenoxX

*stubborn minded*

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:06 AM

???
How is the director mode interrupted gameplay?
But you can also just host a private session I dont see the difference between SP...

enjoythekilling
  • enjoythekilling

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:41 AM

Some people would rather play without the director mode. Some mods or features don't work in director mode. There are trainers like the Enhanced Native Trainer that you named and Simple Trainer that include the multiplayer models. But the issue i always found with those models is that the default model has this blue shirt i can't remove. I tried every single item in the ped component options via those trainers but there is no way to remove it except selecting the random clothes options. But then there are even more items that mess up the appearance. Also if you change the head model of the online character models and put on different masks the masks will clip through if not using the default head model.

Nick930930
  • Nick930930

the Godfather

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

???
How is the director mode interrupted gameplay?
But you can also just host a private session I dont see the difference between SP...

There's an immense amount of difference between solo online and single player. Single player has random events, has more NPCs, more detail, animals, different vehicles spawn, etc. 

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

So you can use mp character in director mode, but not be able to change into different clothes from the huge amount of choices including the new ill gotten gains clothes, right?

The important thing here is having a mode where mods are allowed to be used and i can access MP character. I couldn't do this in a private lobby online, nor do i even have any money in MP to buy stuff.

@enjoythekilling Are you saying you can customise online character model clothes with enhanced native trainer e.g change t shirt and trousers, or access the new ill gotten gains clothes?

enjoythekilling
  • enjoythekilling

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:27 PM

So you can use mp character in director mode, but not be able to change into different clothes from the huge amount of choices including the new ill gotten gains clothes, right?

The important thing here is having a mode where mods are allowed to be used and i can access MP character. I couldn't do this in a private lobby online, nor do i even have any money in MP to buy stuff.

@enjoythekilling Are you saying you can customise online character model clothes with enhanced native trainer e.g change t shirt and trousers, or access the new ill gotten gains clothes?

You can but the problem i always have is the blue shirt the default online player model spawns with that can't be removed. This shirt can't be removed with any trainer i tried. So if you change clothes the blue shirt always clips through. I'm not sure if the Ill gotten gains clothes are able to be selected. But it works just like any ped component selector. You change to the online player model. For example the freemode male or freemode female and you use any trainer that includes a ped component changer to select the clothes. But you'll probably get the same issue i have with the unremovable blue shirt. So until a fully fledged online player for single player mod releases these are the issues we have to deal with.

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for that. Interesting. I'll take a look at those MP models. I might drop a comment on ENT topic about wether or not the blue shirt issue could be fixed.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

I'd never noticed this before (I write ENT) - it's actually quite important, as it means that the characteristics probably work in SP.

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:10 PM

I'd never noticed this before (I write ENT) - it's actually quite important, as it means that the characteristics probably work in SP.

If this is possible, would we eventually be able to have something close to mp model customising i.e body type features and clothes in your trainer, for use in single player?

There are like 100s of outfits and customising options which makes SP look limited.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:36 PM

If this is possible, would we eventually be able to have something close to mp model customising i.e body type features and clothes in your trainer, for use in single player?

There are like 100s of outfits and customising options which makes SP look limited.

Having all of those mask choices in SP would be amazing.

scalliano
  • scalliano

Ice Cold Killa

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:11 PM Edited by scalliano, 20 July 2015 - 11:15 PM.

You can but the problem i always have is the blue shirt the default online player model spawns with that can't be removed. This shirt can't be removed with any trainer i tried. So if you change clothes the blue shirt always clips through. I'm not sure if the Ill gotten gains clothes are able to be selected. But it works just like any ped component selector. You change to the online player model. For example the freemode male or freemode female and you use any trainer that includes a ped component changer to select the clothes. But you'll probably get the same issue i have with the unremovable blue shirt. So until a fully fledged online player for single player mod releases these are the issues we have to deal with.

Actually, it can be removed. There are two versions of the default T shirt (and all the other colours), one full and another partial one which is meant to be shown under jackets. You need to remove them both.

What I'd like to see from the various trainers is a means of saving haircolours/makeup/eyebrows/tattoos/contacts. Currently this is unsupported.

enjoythekilling
  • enjoythekilling

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:48 AM

Actually, it can be removed. There are two versions of the default T shirt (and all the other colours), one full and another partial one which is meant to be shown under jackets. You need to remove them both.

What I'd like to see from the various trainers is a means of saving haircolours/makeup/eyebrows/tattoos/contacts. Currently this is unsupported.

Could you tell me under what ped component section i can find them? Perhaps both for Simple Trainer and Enhanced Native Trainer? It will really solve a problem for me. I know hair styles and colors can be changed under Hair and Texture in Simple Trainer.

arewenotmen
  • arewenotmen

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:19 AM

Not as a priority, but in future, quite possibly. One of the big problems was not being able to test or query anything offline, but if you can do it in Director Mode then that works.
  • FixingG00D likes this

scalliano
  • scalliano

Ice Cold Killa

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:13 AM

Could you tell me under what ped component section i can find them? Perhaps both for Simple Trainer and Enhanced Native Trainer? It will really solve a problem for me. I know hair styles and colors can be changed under Hair and Texture in Simple Trainer.

I don't have Simple Trainer installed, but in ENT the under-jacket T-shirt is located under Slot 9: Accessory. Drawable #0 and Drawable #1 are the offending items. Change that and you'll get rid of it. I find changing it to either #2 or #3 works.

enjoythekilling
  • enjoythekilling

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

I don't have Simple Trainer installed, but in ENT the under-jacket T-shirt is located under Slot 9: Accessory. Drawable #0 and Drawable #1 are the offending items. Change that and you'll get rid of it. I find changing it to either #2 or #3 works.

Thanks. This really made it easier for me to customise an online character.

NoSpaceTM
  • NoSpaceTM

KingdomSwegsten

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

Guys i found a way which is bit harder then that. Well in SP u cant buy houses, but u already have 3 or more. Buuut the MP Character cant interactivate with them. So i just installed the Single Player Apartments Mod ( https://www.gta5-mod...artment-spg-net) and bought a house with the MP Character. Now i could interactivate with my house. So i also could change clothes, but only whole outfits. And if u`re having an mod menu use it!  Then u can change clothes. But it can happen that the default shirt can come back. Oh and also the whole body has to be perfect changed, like you cant have a torso with no arms on a shirt with no sleeves. But i really want to know where Character Datas are, so i could manually change them :D

NoSpaceTM
  • NoSpaceTM

KingdomSwegsten

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:34 AM

Can you explain me this? Pls xD

• Avenged Sevenfold likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:50 PM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 19 July 2016 - 01:52 PM.

yes, you can.

you need scripthook + enhance native trainer

just choose the option to change skin > Mp character > then go to modify current skin and choose the cloth you want

NoSpaceTM
  • NoSpaceTM

KingdomSwegsten

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:59 AM

GUUUUUUYS I f*ckING MANAGED IT!!!!! I HAVE THE f*ckINg x64v.rpf WITH THE MODIFIYED DATA. But you will still need to manage the body but there no longer will be this ugly t shirt by the MALE Multiplayer character :D I will upload it in the nex days i also will put the link in here hope you will enjoy it.

BrownRecluse
  • BrownRecluse

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:47 PM Edited by BrownRecluse, 21 July 2016 - 10:49 PM.

I just use simple trainer to change to the multiplayer male model and set the clothes and then use cheat engine to make the game think i'm playing as Franklin so I can do everything the main characters can do but as my customized character.

NoSpaceTM
  • NoSpaceTM

KingdomSwegsten

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:19 PM

I just use simple trainer to change to the multiplayer male model and set the clothes and then use cheat engine to make the game think i'm playing as Franklin so I can do everything the main characters can do but as my customized character.

HOOOOOOW

BrownRecluse
  • BrownRecluse

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:50 AM

HOOOOOOW

kr1ck posted it here (http://gtaforums.com...-mode-as-a-ped/) and I made a cheat table to be able to change from the Freemode Male model to Franklin using hotkeys.

NoSpaceTM
  • NoSpaceTM

KingdomSwegsten

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

Is there any possible way to access the tons of clothing options from multiplayer in single player, or director mode using mods / trainers?

I've not been able to figure out getting your online character in a single player where we are able to use mods. I'm hoping maybe if you can, then a trainer might have all these clothes items to select from.

I wished this stuff would get ported to SP. Some really nice outfit choices which makes SP seem a bit bare bones for clothing.

Well i the newest update and the newest vrsion of Menyoo (the trainer i use) there are is now a model called 'robber' and it has pretty much nothing on it so you can start customizing it easily. But if you wanna start from nowhere, you can now easily disselect the shirt bc now its also just something wearable, not a weird bug anymore :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users