That would be amazing! The next GTA will be a beautiful, well made, and amazing masterpiece just like V (and III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS). With amazing features, gameplay, story, weapon, vehicles, etc. The game would be an amazing masterpiece like how GTA V was! I'm getting hyped
Looks like Grand Theft Auto: Next is going to be just like V.
It's really Important! when I want to go to Middle Park from Little Italy then either I have to take long way, or using the 1-lane street on Star Junction while avoiding LC drivers who never know how to drive properly.
You just want to mock the game, don't you? It's not even a valid argument.
what I mean is random police car chases, imagine this
I'm not sure if I understand. There are, of course, police car chases, but they are not as annoying as in 3D era or GTA V.
2. No police car chases? In a realistic game?
you were walking in Davis, you saw Ballas gang member drinking, smoking, and talking to each other. Then suddenly hear police siren and a gunshot, and you saw cops chasing Ballas member, then those Ballas stopped at Grove St, where more Ballas present. The cops and the gangs were involved in a violent firefight and a lot gang member and the cops are killed in the process.
It's very realistic, it makes us feel that we are not the only criminal in the city. I would wish that there were a lot police chases in crime-addled neighbor such as Hove Beach where Russian Mafia are present in GTA IV, yet there's none
Then by that logic we should also bleed out after shot, we get chased by cops after running at redlight, and our car should also overheat after driving for too long. what I mean that it was just a pointless realism. it's really annoying that I have to skip important calls after I get down from my car roof or when I want to enter car, or when I got shot by some gang member on the street. Also thankfully in GTA V, I never skip important call because our protag never put the phone away easily
These are examples of a behaviour of normal human being. What's the problem?
5. Easy to put phone away, if you fall a bit, Niko put his phone away, if you get shot, Niko put his phone away, If you enter car, Niko put his phone away.
Course I care, I shot a police car with many cops nearby, however only like 3 of them died, the rest only rolls and lives
I don't really believe that you care about it, do you? You just want to mock the game, again. But that's okay. Fine.
6. Weak explosion, the explosion effect is pretty big and impressive, but the damage radius is very small
It's just my opinion, so please don't get triggered.
lol whatever, but armor really protect us from falling. And beside, there an amazing cheat where you are totally invincible (sure it's only 5 minutes, but you can just enable it easier that in IV)
The things you wrote there is complete bulls**t. Armor project us from falling?Hahahha funny...Just cut that bulls**t we all know it is more easy to die in 5 then 4. Just stop it stop:
- Why I couldn't escape 3+ star wanted level with a helicopter? is it because this pointless realism?
- Friend won't bail out after we bailed from the car. I failed Three Leaf Clover because my car is on fire, so I bailed, yet Packie and Derrick remain in the car, so the car explode, mission failed, and I have to repeat the whole goddamn mission again
- Sorry that I repeat this again, but I hate the ''car cloning'' thing. it's really uncontrollable. I mean, you would never saw 2 banshee, and 2 cheetah driving in Portland, or 3 Super GT driving in convoy in Ganton, or 2 Turismo racing in Sandy Shores. in IV, I stole a Sultan RS, then all I see on the street is just Sultan RS,even on Hove Beach lol, it really impossible to feel that we driving a rare car because everyone will drive the same car too, unlike in III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and V. Also I remember spawning a police wreck in TBOGT, then suddenly, all I saw all driver on Liberty City is driving a wreck
- Niko always whine that he needs money, and kill people for it. even though money are completely useless
- it feels that the game doesn't allow us modding the game because the game crash constantly, when I modded it. Also when I modded a car, the camera placed very low that you can't see anything up front, or do drive-by properly, the component no longer be able to close with force and only by swaying the vehicle or doing it manually. And if I installed scripthook, then the rain will flood my house and the tunnel because rain aren't solid
This post sounds like it's full of sarcasm and you're praising IV instead.
But that's just my opinion.