Parachute Landing Fixed SCM

SA Released
19 replies to this topic
Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:19 AM Edited by crspo2020, 15 July 2015 - 10:45 AM.

1436714364_Parachute%20Landing%20Fix.jpg

since GTA San Andreas came out and people wondering why the hell Rockstar didn't fix that parachute animation when you land  on your face  -__-   . but finally here's the fix  , the animation of PARA_LAND  actually was there  but Rockstar didn't use it.....they used FALL_FRONT animation ( which is fall on your face ) instead when they made  Main.scm file lol. anyway i fixed the main.scm original file.

watch the video here to see the real animation:- 

Now if u want to Fix this in Any Main.scm File Watch this video :- ( select 720P)

• Tomasak, Nanda_, Reyks and 6 others like this

SkyHunted
  • SkyHunted

i wished for a rain , not a sandstorm.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:37 AM

nice job ! 

but , still , you're altering R* vision.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:51 AM Edited by crspo2020, 14 July 2015 - 08:54 AM.

nice job ! 

but , still , you're altering R* vision.

thanks ,  wait a minute what do you mean altering ?!!  

the animation of PARA_LAND  actually was there  but Rockstar didn't use it.....they used FALL_FRONT animation ( which is fall on your face ) instead when they made  Main.scm file for unknow reason , i think the coder of the script is a fool or something because he didn't use the animation of landing and no one noticed , don't you agree with me ?

astitva
  • astitva

Crackhead

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:44 AM

He's just making a small joke dude, don't worry you did good.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:13 AM

He's just making a small joke dude, don't worry you did good.

:)  thanks astitva , xD i love your work btw , please make more awesome mods don't stop.

SkyHunted
  • SkyHunted

i wished for a rain , not a sandstorm.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:48 AM

i think the coder of the script is a fool or something because he didn't use the animation of landing 

that's R* vision.

you fixed a bug on the game , you altrered R* vision , it's that simple.

this is just a joke , don't worry.

btw , i also wonder , why did R* choose to use that animation instead of the animation they already made.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:09 PM

i think the coder of the script is a fool or something because he didn't use the animation of landing 

that's R* vision.

you fixed a bug on the game , you altrered R* vision , it's that simple.

this is just a joke , don't worry.

btw , i also wonder , why did R* choose to use that animation instead of the animation they already made.

yeah ik kinda weird ,  btw GTA forums is made to alter R* visions   :p

• SkyHunted likes this

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:14 PM

Because they are idiots. How can't someone notice this? Same as complete missing parachute animation on PC. R* just had best beta testing in world

• CriminaL277 likes this

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:17 PM

Because they are idiots. How can't someone notice this? Same as complete missing parachute animation on PC. R* just had best beta testing in world

:lol:  indeed

astitva
  • astitva

Crackhead

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

@crspo2020

hey thanks......and don't worry, I will be back by the end of next year for creating mods for gta 5.
First, I have to improve my skills coz I started with only basic mods for gta sa.
But now, only bigger and better mods in future by me.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

@crspo2020

hey thanks......and don't worry, I will be back by the end of next year for creating mods for gta 5.
First, I have to improve my skills coz I started with only basic mods for gta sa.
But now, only bigger and better mods in future by me.

yeah i'm sure you will ,  you can start with fixing Gta v pick up ( weapon , money ) style. :D    because that mod is very good but it has a bug ( when you collect money , it doesn't count correctly ) . 

astitva
  • astitva

Crackhead

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

Yeah I know that, and I tried but still can't find a suitable way to remove that bug.
Anyways, if a I get it working without bugs I will update it and let you know.

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

You forgot, Best Testers in the world even in Pluto. :pp

Nice work crspo2020.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

You forgot, Best Testers in the world even in Pluto. :pp

Nice work crspo2020.

hehe , thanks inadequate.

David_CARP96
  • David_CARP96

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

Nice work! I was looking for this so long  :D :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
But have any chance for a Manual Instalation? I mean; what kind of things I gotta edit in main.scm and script.img in case of using a different main.scm and script.img from a mod?

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:11 PM

This is nice but why modify the main.scm? I'm pretty sure this could be done with CLEO.

• -Anti- and dr.krap like this

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Nice work! I was looking for this so long  :D :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
But have any chance for a Manual Instalation? I mean; what kind of things I gotta edit in main.scm and script.img in case of using a different main.scm and script.img from a mod?

yeah sure i'm gonna make a video :p

This is nice but why modify the main.scm? I'm pretty sure this could be done with CLEO.

well i see it's not possible because i saw someone made a cleo script and it failed, i'm just gonna make a video how to fix any SCM  very easy  3-4 steps.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:48 AM

I've uploaded a Video in the first Topic at the end ,   you can now fix any main.scm :p

• David_CARP96 likes this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Brazil
  • Best Map 2016 [San Andreas INSANITY] [Contribution]

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:49 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 27 July 2015 - 01:49 AM.

well i see it's not possible because i saw someone made a cleo script and it failed

Never say a thing is not possible :p

{$cleo}
0000:

while true
    wait 0
    0AAA: [email protected] = thread 'PLCHUTE' pointer
    if [email protected] <> 0
    jf continue 

[email protected] += 16   //base ip   
    0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp 0

[email protected] += 4948 //offset

if gosub @HasNotBeenModified
    jf continue

{
0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "PARA_LAND" IFP "PARACHUTE" framedelta 10.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 0 time -2
12 08 04 FF 0E 09 50 41 52 41 5F 4C 41 4E 44 0E 09 50 41 52 41 43 48 55 54 45 06 00 00 20 41 04 00 04 01 04 01 04 00 04 FE
}

0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 2 value 0x0812 vp 0      // opcode (0812:)
    [email protected] += 2                                                           
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)
    [email protected]++                                                         
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFF vp 0        // -1
    [email protected]++                                                           
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x0E vp 0        // datatype (variable-length string)
    [email protected]++                                                                
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x09 vp 0        // 9 bytes
    [email protected]++                                                           
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x50 vp 0        // P
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x41 vp 0        // A
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x52 vp 0        // R
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x5F vp 0        // _ 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4C vp 0        // L
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4E vp 0        // N
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x44 vp 0        // D
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x0E vp 0        // datatype (variable-length string)  
    [email protected]++                                                            
    [email protected]++                                                           
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x43 vp 0        // C 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x48 vp 0        // H 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x55 vp 0        // U   
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x54 vp 0        // T 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x45 vp 0        // E 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x06 vp 0        // datatype (32-bit floating-point)
    [email protected]++                                                   
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 0x41200000 vp 0  // 10.0   
    [email protected] += 4                                                
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x04 vp 0        // datatype (8-bit signed int)
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x00 vp 0        // 0
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x01 vp 0        // 1
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFE vp 0        // -2
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 37 value 0x00 vp 0       // NOP (delete the second opcode and fill the blank)
end

:HasNotBeenModified
0085: [email protected] = [email protected]
[email protected] += 6
0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 virtual_protect 0
if [email protected] == 0x46 // "F"
return

(DOWNLOAD)

Thanks to LINK/2012 to teach me for this.

• Tomasak, LINK/2012, fabio3 and 6 others like this

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

well i see it's not possible because i saw someone made a cleo script and it failed

Never say a thing is not possible :p

{$cleo}
0000:

while true
    wait 0
    0AAA: [email protected] = thread 'PLCHUTE' pointer
    if [email protected] <> 0
    jf continue 

[email protected] += 16   //base ip   
    0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp 0

[email protected] += 4948 //offset

if gosub @HasNotBeenModified
    jf continue

{
0812: AS_actor -1 perform_animation "PARA_LAND" IFP "PARACHUTE" framedelta 10.0 loopA 0 lockX 1 lockY 1 lockF 0 time -2
12 08 04 FF 0E 09 50 41 52 41 5F 4C 41 4E 44 0E 09 50 41 52 41 43 48 55 54 45 06 00 00 20 41 04 00 04 01 04 01 04 00 04 FE
}

0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 2 value 0x0812 vp 0      // opcode (0812:)
    [email protected] += 2                                                           
    [email protected]++                                                         
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFF vp 0        // -1
    [email protected]++                                                           
    [email protected]++                                                                
    [email protected]++                                                           
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x5F vp 0        // _ 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4C vp 0        // L
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x4E vp 0        // N
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x44 vp 0        // D
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                            
    [email protected]++                                                           
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x43 vp 0        // C 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x48 vp 0        // H 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x55 vp 0        // U   
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x54 vp 0        // T 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x45 vp 0        // E 
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0x06 vp 0        // datatype (32-bit floating-point)
    [email protected]++                                                   
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 0x41200000 vp 0  // 10.0   
    [email protected] += 4                                                
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value 0xFE vp 0        // -2
    [email protected]++                                                              
    0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 37 value 0x00 vp 0       // NOP (delete the second opcode and fill the blank)
end

:HasNotBeenModified
0085: [email protected] = [email protected]
[email protected] += 6
0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 virtual_protect 0
if [email protected] == 0x46 // "F"
return

(DOWNLOAD)

Thanks to LINK/2012 to teach me for this.

wow :D  thanks man you are one of the best cleo script modders :santa:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users