GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

1,270 replies to this topic
Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

Cheaters Who cant play the game properly.
Thats what it is.
I have more money legit than a modded account xD. amateurs!

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:13 AM

I need a "Weapons on body" mod for GTA 5, like the one for San Andreas.

Any help, should be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Unknown_Modder
  • Unknown_Modder

Staff at GTA5-Mods.com

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:50 AM Edited by Unknown_Modder, 02 July 2017 - 06:51 AM.

I need a "Weapons on body" mod for GTA 5, like the one for San Andreas.

Any help, should be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.gta5-mod...weapons-on-back and https://www.gta5-mod...scripts/pickups

Le Shark
  • Le Shark

trustno1

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

Would be cool if someone made a Tornado that looks like one from SA: 1957 Bel Air front, 1958 Impala back.

Spoiler

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:29 PM

Is there any way to convert San Andreas vehicles directly to GTA 5 ones?
If we have .txd, .dff, and handling and everything, would it be possible to convert the files to GTA 5 compatible ones, and add them on?

1989Summer
  • 1989Summer

"Summer of 1989"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:55 AM

Was advised to place this request here.

Is there a way to modify the code to disregard or to force the rockstar editor to allow camera movements even although we get a "Please note that recordings made at this time won't allow for camera changes in the Rockstar Editor" Error.

I am not in First Person - this happens around the Fort Zancudo/Lago Zancudo area.

Original Topic : http://gtaforums.com...to-turn-it-off/

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

Aidun penirse gives Jorgy chink a T-Boner

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:08 PM

Can we get watch dogs 1 and maybe watch dogs 2 animations into gta v? 

Specifically Aiden and marcus.

And maybe for aiden some of the hidden E3 and trailer animations that weren't used?

If your having trouble understanding what I mean by unused E3 and trailer animations go here: http://forums.guru3d...ad.php?t=395946

Any questions just ask.

Greatly appreciated!

*1 week old comment* saying anyways that nobody can import new animations to GTA V and even if you could you can't export Watch Dogs animations

Kecske
  • Kecske

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

Anyone happens to have the latest (1.5.1) version of LeeC2202's "Helicopter Effects/Random Dirty Cars/Bus Lights" mod?

He said he'd remove it from GTA5-Mods after three days, and apparently I just missed it. I'd be really thankful if someone managed to save it.

Unknown_Modder
  • Unknown_Modder

Staff at GTA5-Mods.com

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Anyone happens to have the latest (1.5.1) version of LeeC2202's "Helicopter Effects/Random Dirty Cars/Bus Lights" mod?

He said he'd remove it from GTA5-Mods after three days, and apparently I just missed it. I'd be really thankful if someone managed to save it.

http://gtavmodding.d...odpages/he.html

• Kecske likes this

Goodestcitizen
  • Goodestcitizen

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:40 AM

And maybe for aiden some of the hidden E3 and trailer animations that weren't used?

If your having trouble understanding what I mean by unused E3 and trailer animations go here: http://forums.guru3d...ad.php?t=395946

Any questions just ask.

Greatly appreciated!

*1 week old comment* saying anyways that nobody can import new animations to GTA V and even if you could you can't export Watch Dogs animations

You getting tired of people requesting this?

Anyway there's no such thing as can't my friend.

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

Aidun penirse gives Jorgy chink a T-Boner

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

Any questions just ask.

Greatly appreciated!

You getting tired of people requesting this?

Anyway there's no such thing as can't my friend.

Watch dogs Modding is completly dead except watch dogs 2

And nobody is interested into making proper tools

and for GTA V? well.. nobody made the tools yet , so even if they make GTA V Tools there won't be Watch Dogs tools to extract these anims

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:01 AM

Some experts please tell me if it is possible to extract all files for a particular San Andreas car (mod itself) and convert it to V compatible versions?
I really need to have an SA car in GTA 5.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:31 AM

Some experts please tell me if it is possible to extract all files for a particular San Andreas car (mod itself) and convert it to V compatible versions?
I really need to have an SA car in GTA 5.

in theory it´s possible, practical there are too low poly and wouldn´t fit in gta v and someone would need to do it.

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:07 AM Edited by rudy03, 12 July 2017 - 01:04 PM.

Could you please elaborate on "low poly"?
I'm as new to modding as I'm old to using them.
BTW I'm trying to get an already SA MOD car in GTA 5, meaning I'm trying to mod a mod for San Andreas into V, so the model is pretty accurate, with round wheels and all.
The car:
http://www.gtainside...suzuki-wagon-r/

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:24 AM

I as new to modding as I'm old to using them.
BTW I'm trying to get an already SA MOD car in GTA 5, meaning I'm trying to mod a mod for San Andreas into V, so the model is pretty accurate, with round wheels and all.
The car:

ok, this is not a low poly model, maybe it would work with the quality in gta 5, just to let you know, default san andreas vehicles have 2000-3000 polygons, this is why i said about low pol, but your car mod does have 80000 polygons this means it´s probably enough for V.

BrownRecluse
  • BrownRecluse

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

Need help making this mask to use with the freemode male model. I can provide the .max file.

http://imgur.com/Bckvzou

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

The car:

ok, this is not a low poly model, maybe it would work with the quality in gta 5, just to let you know, default san andreas vehicles have 2000-3000 polygons, this is why i said about low pol, but your car mod does have 80000 polygons this means it´s probably enough for V.

How do I import the SA model to 5 then?

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

The car:

How do I import the SA model to 5 then?

someone needs to convert it to V.

DennyFrontier
  • DennyFrontier

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:22 AM Edited by DennyFrontier, 13 July 2017 - 03:32 AM.

This is the beautiful white wall tire that comes stock on the Rhapsody.

kcL0TCz.png

And this is the butt ugly white wall you can buy at Los Santos Customs.

ptb4twl.png

I would love to see a mod that replaces the ugly Los Santos Customs white wall with the beautiful one from the Rhapsody for both the muscle and lowrider category at the mod shop.

Better yet, I would love to see a complete tire overhaul for Los Santos Customs. Like when you buy a custom tire, you still get the rim but instead of the smaller, skinnier rubber tires, the mod uses the fat wide-wall tires (like you would have on the car before you modded it; along with the option to add the beautiful white wall.) That would be cool

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

killerking5107
  • killerking5107

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:59 AM

Hi if anyone plez can help me with this is it would be awesome i tried but havent succeeded yet but if any one can figured out how to convert the accs_00_u in the g_m_y_lost_03 to a mp male/female charactor and  if u can, can u plez tell me how u done it, heres the path for openiv E:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\componentpeds_g_m_y.rpf\ 

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

The Postal Dude Of GTAForums

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Hi, Does Anybody have the time to convert AUTOMAN's Willard Solair Sedan to GTA 5 Please?

Pic of Car for reference

image_67645.jpg

Also...

This is the beautiful white wall tire that comes stock on the Rhapsody.

kcL0TCz.png

And this is the butt ugly white wall you can buy at Los Santos Customs.

ptb4twl.png

I would love to see a mod that replaces the ugly Los Santos Customs white wall with the beautiful one from the Rhapsody for both the muscle and lowrider category at the mod shop.

Better yet, I would love to see a complete tire overhaul for Los Santos Customs. Like when you buy a custom tire, you still get the rim but instead of the smaller, skinnier rubber tires, the mod uses the fat wide-wall tires (like you would have on the car before you modded it; along with the option to add the beautiful white wall.) That would be cool

Why nobody make this happen?

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:51 PM

It's Been 5 Days Since Somebody Requested Something On This Topic

Any Saturn Cars For GTA 5 PC?

More Specifically These Saturns

Saturn SC2

used-1998-saturn-sc_2dr-2coupe5speedmanu

Saturn Sky

246292.jpg

Saturn Ion Quad Coupe

gallery74.jpg

rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:07 AM

@CRAZY AL WARD
I have tried to look up the card you requested on Google.
I come back with unfortunate results.
GTA 4 Saturn Sky:
https://www.gtaall.c...line-turbo.html

The other two cars, gave back no good results. I think you must either wait, or do it yourself.
  • CRAZY AL WARD likes this

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:08 PM Edited by CRAZY AL WARD, 06 August 2017 - 10:28 PM.

@CRAZY AL WARD
I have tried to look up the card you requested on Google.
I come back with unfortunate results.
GTA 4 Saturn Sky:
https://www.gtaall.c...line-turbo.html

The other two cars, gave back no good results. I think you must either wait, or do it yourself.

Thanks for the help

Also Is There a Mod That Replaces All The Crappy Default Shoes That Trevor Gets At Suburban With The Skate Shoes From GTA Online?

That Would Be Great.

EDIT:

Can somebody Make This Springfield M1911 mod replace the Vintage Pistol please?

https://www.gta5-mod...eapons/m1911-2k

mja00
  • mja00

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:14 PM

Wondering if someone can make a plugin that allows toggling the minimap with a key press. I want it for RPing on FiveM and would like to toggle my minimap when not needed without having to go through the settings everytime. I made one with ScriptHookVDOTNet but FiveM has that blocked so it needs to be just ScriptHookV but sadly I don't have enough knowledge in C++.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:42 AM Edited by cp1dell, 31 August 2017 - 02:44 AM.

Really hoping that one day someone ports over GTAO and its entirety to single player. And seamlessly/naturally be able to play it - like you're playing GTAO but in a solo session with Michael, Franklin, or Trevor.

Random events, gang attacks, heists, missions, CEO stuff, biker stuff, import/export stuff, gunrunning - everything. Would be nice to play GTAO minus the sh*tty mute character, and the terrible online community. Would add a lot of life, fun, and replayability into Story Mode. It would be like an "unofficial DLC."

I'd pay someone to do it, but not some half-assed effort like some sh*t thrown together with the mission creator mod. Like real scripts and everything. I'm sure the single player community would appreciate it. Have all the fun you can in GTAO, but in SP.

• PacketOverload_x64bit likes this

PNZE
  • PNZE

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:23 AM

Can anyone bring GTA Online's vehicle features to Single player? For example a fully functional MOC with interior+guns similar to the Online one and also the camera cross hair for various helicopter copilot gunners like the Valkyrie cannon. IIRC the KERS for several bikes won't work in single player. I bet the most aircraft features from the Smugglers' Run update won't work as well. It would be great if anyone made a mod that make Online vehicles harness their full power in single player.

Mark91
  • Mark91

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

Kindly can someone send me the original file "retinue_mods.rpf" from "update \ x64 \ dlcpacks \ mpsmuggler \ dlc.rpf \ x64 \ levels \ mpsmuggler \ vehiclemods" ?

SceneQueen
  • SceneQueen

Rawr XD

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

NPC possession mod that doesn't need that stupid LUA that never works? o:

R2star
  • R2star

Player Hater

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:01 AM

Hello

can we have a mods folder re-loader asi for fast modding, this would allow us to replace props without restarting the game.

it will be a time saver for modders :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users