GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

1,259 replies to this topic
Derin5550
  • Derin5550

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:47 AM

has anyone done the quinjet from agents of shield or any of the other marvel movies. 

CamxxCore
  • CamxxCore

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:07 AM

anyone know or want to create a mod that removes the car wiggle and camera wiggle at high speed? It's really annoying..

I'm currently working on something will be able to toggle that, among other things:

81ae919a7b52a90e5bf061a68061333d.png

Planning to release it soon so keep an eye on gta5-mods..

• gunziness, Jitnaught, CRAZY AL WARD and 1 other like this

Huanglong
  • Huanglong

內部事務部長

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

I can't seem to find a Toyota Century mod anywhere for the game, but I see a lot of Japanese players importing 3D models (usually from Sketchup) into the game. I have no experience with 3D modelling so would it be possible for someone to nab one and put it up somewhere? There's only two generations and they look pretty similar.

ragemeter
  • ragemeter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:42 AM

Is there any bullet deflection mod?

Looks kinda stupid to use skins like armored batman and he keeps bleeding like sh*t.

itsHyper
  • itsHyper

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

Hey, does anyone know if there currently is a GTA V Group Riding mod?

Which is basically being able to ride with X amount of NPCs following you in a vehicle that you choose (everyone in their own vehicle, not everyone inside your vehicle).

( Like this video, just with NPCs and not online:  )

VegasThirteen
  • VegasThirteen

Undead Outlaw

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

Hey, does anyone know if there currently is a GTA V Group Riding mod?

Which is basically being able to ride with X amount of NPCs following you in a vehicle that you choose (everyone in their own vehicle, not everyone inside your vehicle).

( Like this video, just with NPCs and not online:  )

with Scene director, you can make other characters follow you in a car, but its kinda sh*t. they crash into you and other things. also they follow the waypoint literally, and dont use roads.

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Sells Pot From A '75 Greenwood

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:07 PM Edited by CRAZY AL WARD, 12 April 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Hi, Can Someone in the modding community Please make a Pontiac Aztek?

forza-motorsport-6-car-pack-001-1.jpg

thanks in advance

Edit: Also can Anyone Transfer These two San Andreas Car Mods to GTA 5 please?

1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

1460051768_1459983411_1.jpg

1986 Buick Regal

1466617628_2.jpg

• FoxtrotDelta likes this

putillus
  • putillus

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Hey,

pretty new here and only to find the right skilled GTA modder.  My company and I are looking for support in modding shaders, scripts and first someone who has deep knowleage of the feasablity of what we need... Please contact me if you think you are this person or you know some one :)

Max

• FoxtrotDelta likes this

FoxtrotDelta
  • FoxtrotDelta

FoxtrotDelta

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

Hey,

pretty new here and only to find the right skilled GTA modder.  My company and I are looking for support in modding shaders, scripts and first someone who has deep knowleage of the feasablity of what we need... Please contact me if you think you are this person or you know some one :)

Max

my work so far : https://www.gta5-mod...rs/FoxtrotDelta

you can contact me here on [email protected]

@CRAZY AL WARD i can do that for you please Contact me on the above email. i am not allowed to share youtube or facebook accounts here.

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

Monkeypolice188
  • Monkeypolice188

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

Some people might be aware of two "glitches" (I say glitches, they're merely rockstar laziness/resource saving and/or copy/paste issues) that are present in the game.

For starters, stockade3, snow variant of the Stockade, has a faulty interior. The truck uses analog needles despite having the same digital interior as the regular stockade. I've managed to fix this, a relatively simple issue. In vehicles.meta (update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta), adding the line <dashboardType>VDT_TRUCKDIGI</dashboardType> gives the truck digital dial lights:

JEqohXb.png

Next issue. The Cutter's camera is intentionally awkward for the mission, however if you change some of its data, we can give it both a standard camera AND a first person view (it didn't normally have one!):

I simply replaced all lines from <camera name> to <povRearPassengerCameraOffse> with

<cameraName>DEFAULT_FOLLOW_VEHICLE_CAMERA</cameraName>
<aimCameraName>CUTTER_AIM_CAMERA</aimCameraName>
<bonnetCameraName>VEHICLE_BONNET_CAMERA_STANDARD</bonnetCameraName>
<povCameraName>DEFAULT_POV_CAMERA</povCameraName>
<FirstPersonDriveByIKOffset x="0.000000" y="-0.050000" z="-0.040000" />
<FirstPersonDriveByUnarmedIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonProjectileDriveByIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonProjectileDriveByPassengerIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonProjectileDriveByRearLeftIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonProjectileDriveByRearRightIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonDriveByLeftPassengerIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonDriveByRightPassengerIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonDriveByRightRearPassengerIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonDriveByLeftPassengerUnarmedIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonDriveByRightPassengerUnarmedIKOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<FirstPersonMobilePhoneOffset x="0.155000" y="0.345000" z="0.535000" />
<FirstPersonPassengerMobilePhoneOffset x="0.136000" y="0.223000" z="0.425000" />
<PovCameraOffset x="0.000000" y="-0.050000" z="0.670000" />
<PovCameraVerticalAdjustmentForRollCage value="0.000000" />
<PovPassengerCameraOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />
<PovRearPassengerCameraOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" />

and it actually works!

2zBWVzK.png

• Voit Turyv likes this

xolov
  • xolov

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:09 PM Edited by xolov, 13 May 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Are there any good looking station wagon mods? I found this https://www.gta5-mod...fficial-convert but I want something newer.

Nebula666
  • Nebula666

Player Hater

• New Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:19 AM

Hey guys, first time posting here, apologies if Im doing it wrong, had a really good idea for a single player mod, wanted to share it and see if someone could create something of the sort.

I was hoping someone would be able to create an assassination attempt mod, I like to think that after the events of the story there are probably various criminal organizations that have problems with the three characters and want them dead for meddling in their affairs.

I had two ideas for different assassination attempts, on foot and in vehicle, so when playing a character, Trevor, Frank or Mike, an NPC vehicle/vehicles will spawn nearby, out of sight, either a standard sedan, SUV or custom gang vehicle painted in gang colours like the ones that sometimes spawn in Grove street or in Vagos territory, they will rush the player and pursue them in a vehicle, shooting with pistols and SMGs trying to take them out, or pull up and get out the same way police do and try to kill you. Think about the period in the story where Trevor and Michael are exiled from Los Santos, if they try and enter the city limits then Madrazos goons will spawn nearby, and chase you in SUVs, trying to wipe you out, this mod should function the same way but with vehicles or on foot gunmen spawning every one or two days. I like the idea of on foot assassination attempts, if the player is on foot for a certain amount of time a lone gunman will spawn nearby, out of sight and attack the player, as if they have been tailing the player for a while, and are making an attempt to kill them. This will have to be based on where in the map the player is, with some areas making it impossible for attackers to spawn, wont make any sense for Trevor to get attacked by anyone if on the top of Mt. Chilliad, Ballas wouldnt be in Sandy Shores, but the ONeil Brothers would be in Sandy Shores, and the Lost MC would be in both Los Santos city and Sandy Shores, so on and so forth.

I like the idea of there being variation between the different characters, as different characters have beef with different gangs whilst others have nothing to do with them, here are my ideas for who each character should have to worry about and how often they are attacked.

Trevor, being Trevor, would have pissed off almost everyone in San Andreas, I think he should have the most frequent number of attacks from most of the gangs with the greatest intensity, so Trevor can expect two have two packed SUVs or sedans spawn at a time, maybe three occasionally, when on foot Trevor might get rushed by three guys with AKs and shotguns, maybe up to five guys every now and then, this plays into the reputation Trevor has of being highly dangerous and hard to bring down, they know better than to send a couple of goons and will try attack him with numbers.

I think Trevor should only have an attempt made every one or two days of in game time, this mod wouldnt be fun if it was a non stop slog to escape from an endless army of gangbangers, this would be either a vehicle attempt or on foot attempt based on where the player is and when the last attempt was.

Trevor should have to worry about the Lost MC, Ballas, Los Santos Vagos, Los Santos Triads, the Madrazo Cartel and the Marabunta Grande when in the city, when in the desert and in Paleto Bay, Trevor should worry about the Lost MC, ONeil Brothers, Aztecas, Marabunta Grande and Kkangpae.

These are the criminals Trevor has had issues with in the past and would make sense for them to want him dead, so every one or two days of in game time a gang from this list will spawn nearby and attack Trevor in vehicles or on foot

Franklin isnt psychotic like Trevor, doesnt revel in the gang warfare and go out of his way to piss off gangsters, he has made his money and wants to enjoy his new found success and wealth, however he has in the past killed Vagos and Ballas members, maybe every three or four days a vehicle with four NPCs or occasionally two vehicles with a total of eight NPCs inside it will spawn and attack Frank, if on foot a couple gunmen or maybe three guys will spawn and attack Frank.

Frank should worry about Ballas or Vagos, with a rare chance of attack from the Lost MC, Triads or Aztecas.

Michael has only ever wanted to be happily retired relaxing by his pool, and hasnt irritated that many people, I think Mike should hardly ever have to worry about anything and will deal with the least threat, a vehicle with a couple guys in it will make an attempt every in game week or so, maybe a full vehicle with four NPCs, on foot lone gunman, maybe two every now and then.

Mike should worry about the small chance of an ONeil attack if he is Paleto Bay or Sandy Shores, or a Triad or Madrazo attack if in the city.

I guess I have gotten a little carried away here, coding all these specific exceptions and stuff I imagine would be very, very hard, maybe a simpler version or something similar could be worked out? Would just add a bit of spice to the single player experience.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:02 PM

Someone wants to get paid? I have a player model commission, PM me.

Sigfawn
  • Sigfawn

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Anyone know how to disable the red damage indicator when shot? Like when someone is on your left shooting you, you'll see a red ish arrow on the left side of your screen showing where the damage is coming from? Is there a way to stop that? It's not a screen effect. I don't think it's a decal. Is it some part of the UI?

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:08 AM

Here is an idea I had the other day.

Last week I was mucking around out in the desert near the wind farm and decided to drop in on my local electrical substation.

I jumped around and jumped around on the transformers, climbed all over the electrical equipment, etc.........and nothing happened.

So I got out an assault rifle and blasted them all, and got the usual sparks and stuff...

I want anyone who crashes into a substation, or gets too close to a transformer, wire, switch, etc. to FRY.

Like this guy. Who took stoopid to a whole new level:

http://wkrn.com/2017...-on-substation/

So....I was doing what that guy did, last week near the wind farm. Then, the above happened only a couple of days later, and I thought "Why not have a mod to achieve high-voltage electrocution at the sub-stations?".

Then I realized it would be easy.....what happens if you grab onto a 20,000 volt line? Aside from dying, your body will immediately catch fire.

And GTA V already has animations and audio for when peds catch fire and burn to death. Right? ;)

Just add in some sparkage and electric short audio (both of which also exist in-game already), and here's to a 'powerful' experience. :)

I know zero about coding, but it was too cool of an idea not to share here.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:50 AM Edited by CrysisAverted, 30 May 2017 - 01:28 AM.

Would love a mod that extends trainer use into Rockstar Editor

alternatively, I would like a mod that allows you to change time/weather in Rockstar Editor

but mostly I would find a mod that turns the game into a depth buffer to be very useful turns out reshade lets you do just that

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

Sells Pot From A '75 Greenwood

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:06 PM

Hi, is there a mod that let's you play multiplayer WITHOUT using gta Online?

Thanks in advance :p

CamxxCore
  • CamxxCore

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

Hi, is there a mod that let's you play multiplayer WITHOUT using gta Online?
Thanks in advance :p

Yes, FiveM

Huanglong
  • Huanglong

內部事務部長

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:59 AM Edited by Huanglong, 05 June 2017 - 04:31 AM.

Hm, there's a GTA:SA mod with a GaZ-13, a big Russian boat-style sedan/limo that's just absolutely gorgeous.

Think someone can convert it from there to GTAV? 

https://www.gtaall.c...chajki-v20.html

6/4 edit:

I've found this really nice slammed '69 Toyota Crown that's been customized heavily by this New Zealander.

Anyone wanna take a shot at recreating it?

http://www.themotorh...69-toyota-crown

• xolov likes this

tizerist
  • tizerist

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:01 PM

Need a mod that stops the on-foot camera from being over the shoulder. It's supposed to be in the centre of the screen.

CamxxCore
  • CamxxCore

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

Need a mod that stops the on-foot camera from being over the shoulder. It's supposed to be in the centre of the screen.

https://www.gta5-mod...camera-settings

Look for "third person horizontal origin" in the menu.

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:25 AM

R.I.P Rage Modding (2008-2017).

loivenha
  • loivenha

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

Hi, my name is Tung,I im from Vietnam. I want to bring my elephant 3D model into GTA V ( I know to use zmodeler3 a bit). Can you guide me ? I will credit you of course!.

MAD BOSS
  • MAD BOSS

Chief Executive

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:44 PM Edited by MAD BOSS, 21 June 2017 - 06:49 PM.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is there a girlfriend mod anywhere? Like you go and pick her up, and she follows you and keeps talking about her friend Stephanie like crazy, keeps taking pictures with her smartphone, shooting other bitches who get too near to you?

I'm curios if we could make such a thing?

JakeRS
  • JakeRS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:55 AM Edited by JakeRS, 25 June 2017 - 08:57 AM.

A bus script should be easy to make and it doesn't exist, I have no idea how modding and especially scripting works, but this shouldn't be hard as most other scripts are. A bus and waypoints on which the bus holds for some 10 seconds and waypoints through which it just passes (to prevent it going through streets it shouldn't take). Once the bus stops, you can use the Driver mod or some other passenger mod and just enter into the seat, the bus would go to the next station and you could exit without having any interactions with the driver. :)

In case some modding hero decides to make this, here's a map of lines that ,,exist" in Gta V

http://i.imgur.com/Wkoxlib.jpg

If that's too much, there should be at least 2 or 3 going from the north to south and east to west and also a special line that is served by coaches that would connect LS with Paleto Bay, Sandy Shores and Grapeseed. (or if that's also hard to make, then just 1 single line that goes around the city)

DSG99
  • DSG99

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

MAFINS Menyoo and sjaak327's Simple Trainer don't have livery colors for camos for the MK2 weapons in there mods. Can someone make a menu or a script that allows me to do so?

ACTION GAMER
  • ACTION GAMER

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

I'm looking for someone making custom player or clothing for gtav i will pay for the mod   

if there is anyone please PM me

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:09 PM Edited by Zolika1351, 27 June 2017 - 04:09 PM.

Requesting a simple script that loads the Director Mode Casting Trailer IPL and teleports the player there on a keypress.

Goodestcitizen
  • Goodestcitizen

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:40 AM

Can we get watch dogs 1 and maybe watch dogs 2 animations into gta v? 

Specifically Aiden and marcus.

And maybe for aiden some of the hidden E3 and trailer animations that weren't used?

If your having trouble understanding what I mean by unused E3 and trailer animations go here: http://forums.guru3d...ad.php?t=395946

Any questions just ask.

Greatly appreciated!

hunter316
  • hunter316

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

Probably not possible, but can we get a Fat Biker model in the game? Would love to play as him in GTA V. With his voice lines from GTA IV if possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users