GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

1,209 replies to this topic
NyteRev
  • NyteRev

Cargobob Pilot <3

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:49 PM

Make a classic controller layout for PC version. 

I made an original thread in regular GTA section, but it's not for me it's for a friend who currently can't play the game unless he has the classic layout for controller.

• PwnageSoldier likes this

jedijosh920
  • jedijosh920

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:01 PM

Hello everyone, I repost here because i think i put my request thread in wrong section lol, sorry.

I would love to see a mod to turn any place into a parking lot, I find there's plenty of good spots over the map to make a big parking lot for my offline charachters ( I love to collect vehicles lol). Or maybe some tweak that lets you save unlimited cars in the hangar for example

I remember GTA IV had a script for saving your cars anywhere, that would be a great start. But it would be really nice to have a big parking garage where we can store everything it fits into.

If I can help in any way just let me know,I don't dominate scripting but I am pretty good modeller.

Thanks in advance !

Lol, I posted that.

Nelson01023
  • Nelson01023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

GTA Online Heist vehicles in story.I'd personally like to see the vehicles having actual spawns without having to use trainers to spawn them. Like the annihillator and stuff.

Here's a list of crappy spawn points/where the spawn chances are higher

Harrier/Hydra: Fort Zancudo

Annihilator: Airport

Savage: Fort Zancudo (again)

Technical:Somewhere in blaine county

Valkyrie: Merryweather Sub Hangar

perennial
  • perennial

Busta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

6-star wanted level with the military coming after you

• gta4police, gblunt1990 and PwnageSoldier like this

Szabo
  • Szabo

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

Nice to see insurance receiving support. It's a much needed mod imho. In fact, I think a mod to bring the new cool stuff from Online to single player (when possible of course) would be nice... Perhaps even a way to somehow simulate the Bawsaq and stuff... that'd neat.

Craptasticjack
  • Craptasticjack

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

I'd like a mod that allows you to arrest people. Something like that or a hostage taking mod for GTA V. Soemthing to hold me over till LSPDFR

Needmoarsleep
  • Needmoarsleep

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:18 AM

Please fix the weed farm in single player. Braddock Farm.

The game prompts you to return in a week or so to steal more cash but it never respawns, its been a bug since the GTA V last gen days.

http://gta.wikia.com/Braddock_Farm

Troublesome96_
  • Troublesome96_

Outlaw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:12 AM Edited by WestsideOutlaw187, 24 April 2015 - 05:15 AM.

Here are some mods i'd like to see:

- An option to keep Franklin's house in Strawberry and the house in Vinewood Hills

- Random gang shootouts or fights between rival gangs

- Gang members begin to fight or shoot rivals when they're in their turf like on SA (same as above i guess :p

- Traffic stops where police pull people over and arrest them like in IV or if they were shooting at you and the cops were near

- When people get shot and don't die instantly, they lay in pain like on IV or walk away wounded like on IV

- Fights knock people out for a bit instead of instant death

- Medics can at least try to resuscitate the dead instead of just walking away 

- Clothing change mod on the go (similar to the hat and mask change when pressing M)

- Police chase you when you have a star and will only start shooting at you if you point a gun at them

- Give Lamar a gun when you hangout with him as Franklin or Trevor

- Call up Lester to get rid of the cops for you for singleplayer like online

• Seoul_Girl and PwnageSoldier like this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

GTA Online Heist vehicles in story.I'd personally like to see the vehicles having actual spawns without having to use trainers to spawn them. Like the annihillator and stuff.

Here's a list of crappy spawn points/where the spawn chances are higher

Harrier/Hydra: Fort Zancudo

Annihilator: Airport

Savage: Fort Zancudo (again)

Technical:Somewhere in blaine county

Valkyrie: Merryweather Sub Hangar

The Hydra has been decommissioned for 20 years, I doubt there would be one in a modern military base. It would be more logical if you could just buy it in warstock.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:20 AM Edited by Cyper, 24 April 2015 - 10:21 AM.

It is pretty obvious that Singleplayer is a watered down version off Online.

To fix this, there is two ideas I have:

i) Ability choose and pick any of the Online characters and play as them in Singleplayer.

ii) Ability to buy the same clothes, items, vehicles, garages, safehouses that is present in Online for these characters in Singleplayer.

Less important

iv) Missions from online featured in Singleplayer.

Pocka
  • Pocka

colddd

• Members

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

How about the ability to change what default car is assigned to the 3 offline characters... Has someone said this already?

• PremanKampung and PwnageSoldier like this

GroveStGTAV
  • GroveStGTAV

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

The Gang TURFs mode

Chamberlain Hills: Families

Strawberry: Ballas

Davis: Families

South Rancho: Ballas

El Burro Heights: Marabunta Grande

New Turfs:

Murrieta Heights: Aztecas

Grapeseed: Aztecas

Mirror Park: Vagos

Little Seoul: Triads & Kkangpae

Vespucci: Marabunta Grande

Anyone can make this mode?

Hey mod makers, any answer?

senseirain
  • senseirain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:18 PM

~Request~

+ Kung Fu mod
 - Grabbing/Throwing people
+ Parkour mod
 - Some Tricking / Bboy stunts

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:47 PM Edited by TheTechPoTaToCHIP, 24 April 2015 - 05:48 PM.

The Gang TURFs mode

New Turfs:

Hey mod makers, any answer?

That would be an incredibly complex script to make, especially if you want to be able to take over territories of full out gang wars. It may be doable but don't get your hopes up.

WhiteRex
  • WhiteRex

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

I hope to see mod which allows you to have only 1 weapon of each category in inventory and not that big mess we have now.

• manu90mala and Ertrick36 like this

Crickdo666
  • Crickdo666

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

first post, not trying to get ahead of myself im just surprised no one else has mentioned it

offline chop trainer (or whatever im not really into the tamogochi thing for my phone but it would be nice to have chop up to snuff)

GroveStGTAV
  • GroveStGTAV

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:19 AM

The Gang TURFs mode

New Turfs:

Any answer?

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:36 PM Edited by Ertrick36, 25 April 2015 - 01:39 PM.

Well, I'm not all that creative with mod requests.  Aside from the stealth mods and other things that some people posted, the only things I would request would be:

- Some changes to the character creator; I know this is murky territory since it's online modding, but pure aesthetics shouldn't be a big problem, and some people have difficulty working with the creator we have now (though it's much, much better on next-gen/PC than it is on last-gen toasters)

- Personal character model rigging requests; stuff like the Spongebob model in GTA IV (that isn't my request, by the way), or, to take things a step further, something like the CLEO mod in GTA SA that allows you to freely switch between several models that you have installed and summon hommie/ped versions of these characters.  Once we're actually able to mess around with character models, I may post some actual requests for characters to put in (and I'll try to include the files for the respective character in my requests)

- Perhaps we could have DYOM implemented; we have the Content Creator, which has a good chunk of what DYOM for SA has.  But, if it's at all possible and if anyone's willing to do it, I'd like to see the Content Creator implemented in singleplayer, and revamped with stuff like text dialogue, more objectives, enemies of your choice, and many other things that DYOM has.  If it can't be done, or no one wants to do it, I won't push for it, though

I hope to see mod which allows you to have only 1 weapon of each category in inventory and not that big mess we have now.

I actually really like this idea.  You could put all your other weapons somewhere in your home storage units, and just have the weapons you want to use at that moment on your person.  It's cumbersome and not very immersive to be armed with, say, seven assault rifles, a minigun, three different rocket launchers, two machine guns, and several shotguns.  Though a return to the classic weapon system in IV/SA/VC, where you don't get to keep multiple weapons from one category and have to find/buy the old weapons again, would be a step back, IMO.

lytyl
  • lytyl

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:30 PM

Please make a mod that switches camera to TPP when u enter a car or a plane (but not motorcycle or quad).

ragemeter
  • ragemeter

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

Pedspawn please! I'm craving for it!

With aggressive/passive mood-choices for them.

Mattzoso
  • Mattzoso

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

Is there any way I could listen to music outside of the cars like in IV? Have any of you done it yet? If not how would I go about creating my own script for it?

xsploit
  • xsploit

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:25 AM

i was thinking about making some kind of zombie mod, but the sdk isnt in /net. Can't wait till life mods

TisKooki
  • TisKooki

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:23 AM

Anyone able to pm me the link to unlock returning player items in-game? i see someone posted it before but a mod removed the link.

Wolfmeister1010
  • Wolfmeister1010

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:38 AM Edited by Wolfmeister1010, 26 April 2015 - 03:46 AM.

Got a couple ideas.

1. Enhanced blood effects- blood effects are low resolution and wounds show up in incorrect spots on bodies, sometimes not at all.

2. Higher density on road and on foot traffic-not many people walking around EVER

3. Change your personal vehicle- to avoid the whole "I lost my 2 million dollar tricked out ride because I didn't drive it back to the garage after use" issue.

4. Better physics-Instead of realistic stumbling and falling in RDR and Max Payne, people are now literally thrown back by bullets, which isn't how it works. Makes combat unsatisfying. Seems that I am not the only one who thinks the rag dolls in this game are unsatisfying..

5.  Mod to add more random encounters, more dynamic fights, such as more hostile gang members and bikers, more frequent spawns, ect. See that others also want more dynamic fights between gangs and stuff.

6. Better wanted system-fix issue where cops ALWAYS called if you kill 2 people consecutively. Cops should not be so easy to trigger. Also, make it so that if using a silencer and none of their friends see you, you can actually kill an aggressor. This mechanic is featured in scripted stealth sections, but not in normal gameplay.

EDIT: I like the idea of a parkour mod as well, as mentioned above

xCamoLegend
  • xCamoLegend

Someone

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:48 AM Edited by xCamoLegend, 26 April 2015 - 03:48 AM.

Allow the player to leave the radio+engine on, same way as GTA IV. Tap to leave the engine running with radio still playing and hold to turn both off.

Microbots
  • Microbots

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:12 AM

Police changes.

It's unrealistic that if you shoot a cop you get 3 stars. Pedestrian does it, nothing happens but the 2 cops in the car shoots back. Is it possible to mod in a police response to gangs? 

Also police spawning. 

hristi
  • hristi

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:19 AM

Change personal car and easier to spawn it.

Falenone
  • Falenone

Mapper

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:50 AM

I'd love to see a decent map editor with all the whistles and bells. 

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

Random encounters mod where enemies can appear around you (on foot or vehicles) while you are free roaming and attack you. 

During the story you gain a lot of enemies in the game (merryweather, ballas, the lost BC, the hillbillies etc) and these can appear on the streets and attack you just like wolves and bandits attack you in skyrim. 

i had a mod a little like that for IV made by a relatively beginning modder so i know it isnt THAT complicated to do. 

• CamxxCore, Kafonix and PwnageSoldier like this

Määhhh
  • Määhhh

What are you looking at?

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:11 AM

The Yacht via Trainer in Sp Mode.:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users