Transporting vehicles from other islands

21 replies to this topic
DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:42 AM

How do you transfer vehicles from Staunton Island to Portland? I know you can float them on boat from Staunton Island to Portland but there's gotta be easier ways

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:08 AM

I believe it's the only way.  Besides what would you need to bring back to Portland from SI and SSV?  If it's something to do with a Side Mission, just wait to do the Side Mission until later when the actual island is unlocked and you can then use the Garages.  Unlike GTA III, the Garages do not work until the Island is unlocked legit...

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

I believe it's the only way.  Besides what would you need to bring back to Portland from SI and SSV?  If it's something to do with a Side Mission, just wait to do the Side Mission until later when the actual island is unlocked and you can then use the Garages.  Unlike GTA III, the Garages do not work until the Island is unlocked legit...

Uh, this IS the GTA III forum, so...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

Doesn't work on small vehicles though.

• Arsen Vitiuk likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:08 PM Edited by Militia, 29 June 2015 - 08:11 PM.

@Dragon...sh*t...You are right, LOL....It was 5 AM when I wrote that and I could of sworn I saw it in the LCS Section.  My bad.  I thought you were trying to get a Side Mission Special Vehicle from LCS in SI/SSV and bring it back to Portland.  THAT I don't think is possible, but you can glitch Vehicles in III from SSV to Portland, SI to Portland, and lastly, SI to SSV.  When you get the EC Black Rumpo from Under Surveillance, there is a tree near the Stadium that you drive the Rumpo against and it'll fall into Blue Hell and land on the underground subway track.

Not only the Barracks OL, but you can also get the Enforcer early in III and bring it to the Crane in Portland.  It's all about glitching stuff underground for it to land on the subway track and then driving it close to the Portland side and fall into Blue Hell to respawn you back on land in Portland.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:23 PM

@Dragon...sh*t...You are right, LOL....It was 5 AM when I wrote that and I could of sworn I saw it in the LCS Section.  My bad.  I thought you were trying to get a Side Mission Special Vehicle from LCS in SI/SSV and bring it back to Portland.  THAT I don't think is possible, but you can glitch Vehicles in III from SSV to Portland, SI to Portland, and lastly, SI to SSV.  When you get the EC Black Rumpo from Under Surveillance, there is a tree near the Stadium that you drive the Rumpo against and it'll fall into Blue Hell and land on the underground subway track.

Not only the Barracks OL, but you can also get the Enforcer early in III and bring it to the Crane in Portland.  It's all about glitching stuff underground for it to land on the subway track and then driving it close to the Portland side and fall into Blue Hell to respawn you back on land in Portland.

I can get an Enforcer thru a 4-star wanted level. I need to get a Blista, since I'm doing my Master Save File and boating cars is way too much work

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

You do know the Blista spawns in Firefighter Side Mission and also Vigilante Side Mission?  You can get the Blista in Portland during those Side Missions.  Just keep canceling Firefighter until the Blista spawns.  That's how I get it early.  Or get it like this:

You do NOT need to do ANYTHING with the Cartel Cruiser.  fnxrak does that due to it's "easier" to get it underground, but when I glitched my BP/EP/FP Cheetah BACK to Portland, I didn't even bother touching the Cartel Cruiser and it took 10-15 seconds.  I just drove the Cheetah into the wall like you see in the Video until it fell down.

I know you can get the Enforcer on a 4 Star Wanted Level but that is "harder" than getting it at the Police Station in SI and then just glitching it to Portland using the underground platforms.  Same for the Barracks OL from SI to Portland.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:18 AM

You do know the Blista spawns in Firefighter Side Mission and also Vigilante Side Mission?  You can get the Blista in Portland during those Side Missions.  Just keep canceling Firefighter until the Blista spawns.  That's how I get it early.  Or get it like this:

https://www.youtube....h?v=Xk2GqQrHkGQ

You do NOT need to do ANYTHING with the Cartel Cruiser.  fnxrak does that due to it's "easier" to get it underground, but when I glitched my BP/EP/FP Cheetah BACK to Portland, I didn't even bother touching the Cartel Cruiser and it took 10-15 seconds.  I just drove the Cheetah into the wall like you see in the Video until it fell down.

I know you can get the Enforcer on a 4 Star Wanted Level but that is "harder" than getting it at the Police Station in SI and then just glitching it to Portland using the underground platforms.  Same for the Barracks OL from SI to Portland.

I did NOT know that... PC version, I use the F1 trick to pass Firefighter and haven't started Vigilante in this game at all. Thanks then :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:42 AM

In Mobile, I just hit pause when the Vigilante Vehicle is in sight.  Guy gets out.  I run him over.  Dead and ready for the next Vigilante.

On PS2 it doesn't work, nor that F1 stuff or whatever, so I just do it legit.  Besides, it's piss easy, due to the fact it doesn't have to be consecutive and there is no Vigilante Level 12 like the other games and Level 15 in VCS, which is much harder than just killing targets in III...

I just want to see if you will get all 13 in III :D

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

Militia, does pushing vehicles trough the ground work in PS2 version? Because im using fnxrak method of getting the Barracks Ol to the  crane and im having no luck glitching it to blue hell

• Arsen Vitiuk and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:36 AM

Actually, on PS2, I can't get the Barracks OL early for the EV Crane either.  It always teleports me into the Hospital Parking Lot when I am close to falling through the ground onto the Platform.  This trick to get the Barracks OL early has only worked on iOS for me, which is like the PC Version.  fnxrak is playing on PC so there is differences.  All in all, PC Version is the easiest and the Version that everyone and their neighbor is playing.

So yeah, I wouldn't bother with getting the Barracks OL for the EV Crane in PS2.  Besides, it doesn't add anything to the percentage until ALL of the EV Vehicles are delivered and you CAN NOT get the FBI Car and Tank early, so you might as well wait for the Barracks OL until SI is legit unlocked.

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:41 PM

And what do you with the manana (corpse) and the securicar? If i make the manana DP it won´t be special

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:46 AM

Right.  I also do NOT make the Manana DP.  I just keep it Unique/EC Manana.  Cuz like you said, if you convert it to DP, it won't be all that special and you can never see the body in the back.

For the BP/FP Securicar, you can't convert it to DP.  With the Securicar and Trashmaster, those aren't accepted by the Crusher.  It would be cool if they could be BP/DP/FP, though.  But yeah, it can't be done.

I take the Manana to SSV immediately and I take the Securicar to SSV immediately as well.

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:22 PM Edited by COVRA, 20 November 2015 - 03:22 PM.

By pushing it to the underground tracks?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, the Manana is driven in reverse against a building right next to a tree and the Portland Safehouse and the Securicar is driven in reverse against the tree.  To sink them through the ground is very easy, but may take a few tries...

• COVRA likes this

COVRA
  • COVRA

The Harwood Butcher!

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:49 PM

Thanks for your help Militia! I just completed my 4th 100% walktrough of this game but this time with special vehicles.Here´s what I got:

EC/DP Kuruma

EC/DP Rumpo

EC Chettah,Stinger and Infernus

EC Manana

DP/BP Patriot

AP Bobcat

BP/DP Barracks OL

BP/FP Securicar

BP/FP Trashmaster

AP Chettah

AP Strecht

Now im gonna do SA because there were a lot of discoveries and at the same time im gonna do Special Vehicles in LCS (sorry for bad english)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:16 PM Edited by Militia, 08 December 2015 - 10:17 PM.

No problem.

How come you didn't convert the EC Cheetah, Stinger, or Infernus into DP?  In my Save they are converted to DP/EC as well.  Other than those not being converted to DP, good job! :)

It's easy to get all 13, though, but I am glad you finished it off.  Don't forget to do VC, SA, LCS, and VCS! :D

I am currently nearly half way through my newest PS2 Save of SA.  I have 28 Special Vehicles so far and 39.04% Completion.  I am going for 61 in total for SA.  Better than my last PS2 SA Save where I only got 57 Special Vehicles.  This time, I will have 61....So many...

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:30 PM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 14 August 2016 - 04:50 PM.

Does this work on PS2? I am now assembling a Starter Save, and I am also looking to deliver the Barracks OL this time before doing the storyline as well, however, so far I wasn't able to push the vehicle underground. It's either a matter of chance and/or I lack the skills, or it is impossible to perform on PS2.

So, whoever managed to pull this off on PS2, please respond.
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and The American Army 1775 like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:58 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 14 August 2016 - 04:06 PM.

Nope.  This doesn't work on PS2.  Already tried it.  I can do it on Mobile (PC Port) but I can't do it on PS2.  What happens is when you fall through Blue Hell and supposed to land on the Platform, the game automatically teleports you into the Hospital Parking Lot instead.  I don't get why it works on PC and Mobile but not PS2.  For my PS2 Starter Save I have all those EV Crane Vehicles except the FBI Car, Barracks OL, and Rhino Tank but then in my Mobile Starter Save I have them all but the FBI Car and Rhino Tank.

Perhaps using THIS TREE LOCATION in SI, you can somehow get the Barracks OL back to Portland, but I am not sure.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:15 PM

Yes, what occurs to me when I try to do it is the same as you describe. That, or I manage to get the Barracks OL halfway in the ground, with it inevitably exploding afterwards.

The same happens when I try to use that tree you mentioned - the Barracks OL gets stuck halfway in the ground.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

Yep, exactly.  That's exactly what happens to me, too.  It's not that you have poor skill, it just DOESN'T work.  On Mobile I can make it fall through the ground within seconds, first try.  So it's not about poor skill, it's about it literally just not possible on PS2 for unknown reasons...

I've never experimented with the Tree and the Barracks OL.  I could try it sometime, though.  But like you said, I will probably have same results with it getting half way through the ground and then catching fire and blowing up.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:45 PM

Thank you for your response. I guess I will have to give up. And I doubt that using the boat to push the Barracks OL will be worth it anyway.

Unlike the Portland Docks garage and Pike Creek garage, you only get 4.5645% after delivering all 7 vehicles to the crane instead of 0.6495% for each single vehicle, regardless of when the vehicles are brought.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users