SA Released
91 replies to this topic
PLAYDUDE
  • PLAYDUDE

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:42 AM

Bro u r just awesome,, i am a begginer in Gta sa modding,will you please help me providing a stripped script main.scm, well i dont actually mean completely stripping missions, i want Just bussiness, Gray Imports, Stowaway these 3 missions to be included in the script consecutively. Will you please create a script like that for me, i will be more than gratefull.I dont know scripting. I am actually going to release Gta sa total conversions mod in which these 3 missions will be edited by editing text and storyline and models, only thing i want you to do is script the other missions, i will make sure to mention your name in credits...
Bro u r just awesome,, i am a begginer in Gta sa modding,will you please help me providing a stripped script main.scm, well i dont actually mean completely stripping missions, i want Just bussiness, Gray Imports, Stowaway these 3 missions to be included in the script consecutively. Will you please create a script like that for me, i will be more than gratefull.I dont know scripting. I am actually going to release Gta sa total conversions mod in which these 3 missions will be edited by editing text and storyline and models, only thing i want you to do is script the other missions, i will make sure to mention your name in credits...

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:56 AM

Whoa, hold on. Thanks before, but me too, not skilled enough to strip main.scm. (did it twice, ended up in epic crash)
So, sorry. I can't help you. :dontgetit:

• PLAYDUDE likes this

PLAYDUDE
  • PLAYDUDE

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:26 AM

Lol oh ok...

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:58 PM Edited by MKKJ, 27 September 2015 - 04:04 PM.

UPDATE! Whoa it's been a while...

V6.7 Ranking Rewrite Update

-Rewrite entire target's stats and weaponry.

> Now targets ranked in 6 ranks.

> Weapons now also 'ranked' from basic to powerful, and each target have different weapon skill for each weapon rank.
-Rewrite Agent dialogue

> Now dialogues are skipable. (Finally)

-Reduced target group capacity -- fewer marked targets and the group member.

-Health and Armour recovery has removed. (It's quite frustrating over time for me)

-Re-add 50 Assassination bonus message.

Finally i can upload this. Not quite big update but at least the targets have reasonable weapon skills now. :turn:

I changed the mod's file name and directory, so delete the old mod files if you're using this newer version.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:53 AM

Daaaaaaayum, i didn't expected an update, that last version was so good, anyway ima test this sh*t ASAP

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:02 AM Edited by MKKJ, 30 September 2015 - 10:16 AM.

I can't really tell anything about how people look at my mod, though.
It's just me as mod author thought there's something need to be changed. :/

If the new update quite pointless or you didn't like it, i always keep the old version links under End Notes tab. :)

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:25 AM

Nah man don't trip, anything you do to make a mod better is allways welcome, i tested it allready, is good that you can skip the dialogue (i don't skip it, i like it) 

Honker1944
  • Honker1944

Playa

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:37 PM

That is a serious thing. Maybe you can add few missions like that:
-kill wife some guy by destroing her car in a "road accident"
-sneak to the mansion,kill the target and leave the area with no seen by anyone
-kill the cop or fib agent speaking with wittnes and call the cops and told to they that you see witness killed him
-push traget car on the track few seconds before train arrives.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:27 AM Edited by MKKJ, 02 October 2015 - 08:28 AM.

That is a serious thing. Maybe you can add few missions like that:
-kill wife some guy by destroing her car in a "road accident"
-sneak to the mansion,kill the target and leave the area with no seen by anyone
-kill the cop or fib agent speaking with wittnes and call the cops and told to they that you see witness killed him
-push traget car on the track few seconds before train arrives.

Sadly I just want this side-mission -- simply a side-mission

Those are good suggestions though, i admit.
Good for normal missions.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:25 PM Edited by MKKJ, 08 November 2015 - 07:04 AM.

UPDATE! Well I don't expect this either

V7.0 Wanted Update

- Wanted Levels now plays bigger role
 > Agents no longer clear wanted level when player enters car
 > Agent meeting will canceled if player having wanted level
 > Targets may expect player if player having 2-star wanted level

- Giving Mission difficulty selection at start of mission (Why i don't feature this earlier...)
 > Consist of Easy, Medium and Hard (under name of Simple, Standard and Expert) or Any missions (Default)

-Some mission will grants player 2 or 3 wanted levels upon completion

- Targets now more sensitive to attacks
- Low rank targets might run away if attacked, the same goes for any spared targets
- Replaced complicated model handle, next target marked faster after last target killed

Well that's it, now not only you need to kill your target but you need to hold back and stay low as well.

I've forgot those douches that makes stupid missions even more frustrating -- good ol' cops. :sui:  This should gives me valid reason to not giving timer.

Man look at this, the twelfth update of this mod. Maybe i should move on to next mission mod instead of screwing this mod every once and while. :turn:

EDIT

Finally I managed to upload this video

Spoiler

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:34 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 07 November 2015 - 07:53 PM.

Well i guess now i will have to use a silencer right? one thing about the silencer, i don't know if it's fixed allready, sometimes when i use it, i try to go for the head, sometimes i don't hit the head and end up shooting the objective in the arm or some sh*t, but they don't react, like "oh i just got shot, but i didn't hear it, so i guess it didn't happened" so if it's still happenning i'll recomend you to fix it since you got into this cops and holding back stuff.

Edit: also you should go to the III VC/SA mods index and put your mod up there if you haven't allready

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:02 AM

Dang, was totally forgot about silenced one. :blink:

I dunno why, but mostly related to groupie and decision maker thing (and for some reason is not my thing)

Nevertheless, it's fixed, the V7.0 file has replaced with new one :D

- Targets more sensitive to attacks

- Some missions will grants player wanted levels when completed

The mod already listed in Mod Index, no worries. Although it's name doesn't really stand up in the list.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

Ok this should keep you busy

-Objectives don't do nothing after you blow up their car and they survive, they just stand there
-Objectives don't rush in their cars once you shoot them in the head (rank 4 and 5 require like 3 headshots sometimes) they just stay there

-bodyguards stop shooting you once you kill the objective, which for me, is unrealistic they should keep on shooting you, and i believe this happens because the references to the actor are removed once you kill the objective, make it happen when they die so the action keeps going even after the hit has been done

That's all the glitches i think it haves rite now

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:15 AM

Thanks for the report.

Okay, i have checked all bug you reported

But the only bug i found is last one, they act normal although i already set them to run away.

The problem is only wrong opcode placement, and when i fixed it, it worked.

However, i found no problem with first and second one. When i checked it, they were aggressive like what they supposed to. 

I noticed a few miliseconds or so for them to react, though. Try double check it. I'll keep my eye if the bug do happen.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:13 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 14 February 2016 - 10:48 PM.

https://imgur.com/J0MT2VULook my man, this is regarding the first bug, i didn't even blow up his car (he was driving that bike) so i shanked him to save bullets, but he wouldn't shoot me, the blood is proof of that, really look into it, is happening

Edit: nevermind, i was using an outdated version of the mod

Edit 2: So i have just played the sh*t out of this mod, and i have found some ways it could be improved, i like the headshot thing, but i also like to kill objectives at close range, and as far as it goes, doing that is incredibly complicated i mean i't pisses me off that im shooting an enemy in the head wih an automatic shotgun, and i die shot by his bodyguards before he can even react you know? so im thinking, this should leave, but the bodyguards should increase in number, and attack even after the objective is dead, so that way you still wont want to get in close range, because you would be shredded, and still maintaining it realistic

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:52 PM

UPDATE! Some pies, mof*ker

V8.0 Config Update

-Adding config file to adjust various features

-Entire mission now simplified, skipping entire agent meeting and more generic targets

> This can be reenabled in config file

-Removed difficulty selection in beginning of mission

-Target's health no longer ridiculously high

-Adding integration with Adrenaline Mod

-Now the group leader is not always the target.

-Target list now only lists up to 5 targets

-Hidden config now stored in new .s file instead of .fxt file

Edit 2: So i have just played the sh*t out of this mod, and i have found some ways it could be improved, i like the headshot thing, but i also like to kill objectives at close range, and as far as it goes, doing that is incredibly complicated i mean i't pisses me off that im shooting an enemy in the head wih an automatic shotgun, and i die shot by his bodyguards before he can even react you know? so im thinking, this should leave, but the bodyguards should increase in number, and attack even after the objective is dead, so that way you still wont want to get in close range, because you would be shredded, and still maintaining it realistic

I've tried it, but somehow i didn't manage to do it. It has something to do with actor's decision makers, events, tasks mechanics but i dunno, i haven't gotten around it. Or maybe because the code is such a clutter i can't get it right.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:39 AM

UPDATE! It's been a while

V8.1

-Script cleanup - remove few miliseconds wait time

-Cars now properly placed on sideways

-Agents now waiting in driver seat

-Assassination completed with 80 kills instead of 50

-Minor text edit

Not much change this time, though i planned toying again with this mod. It's more stable than i thought it last time.

astitva
  • astitva

Crackhead

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:48 AM

nicely done, but you should also give an option for editing in the ini file which key to press for activating the mission.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:01 AM Edited by MKKJ, 03 July 2016 - 04:04 AM.

Snap, totally forgot about that.

Keypress setting is already in config but i forgot to include key table as guide since it needs ASCII key number to change it.

The table image is now posted in main post, you can save it.

• astitva likes this

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

Ding-a-ding another update

v8.3

- Grand reward now improve player's accuracy by speeds up aiming cooldown after firing bullets

- Fix game freezes when player in interior after killing targets or retrieve list

- Targets now placed based on player's position after receive target list, prevent targets stray far from start point

- Phone Client setting now have dialogues

- Special dialogues for the first-time you start Assassination

- In-game text major rewrite

- Rank 1 targets no longer holds weapon

Finally i can give proper grand reward relevant to Assassination, though old reward is very useful.

Client phone calls now have dialogues as well to maintain real hitman feel while also saves time.

• Curtis likes this

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

Nice one! Works better than I expected.
  • MKKJ likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

I don't know if you have worked on this anymore, but i gotta get this off my chest, it's been bugging me for months, this is usually crashing whenever you are in isolated areas and try to start the mission, it has happened for me mostly on El quebrados, right after the phone call ends, trying to find a place to spawn the assasination victim.

I tried changing the ini options for the mission to start with the agent, but it stills happens after he gives me the contract.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:20 PM Edited by MKKJ, 05 December 2016 - 07:15 PM.

Thanks for the report. Its a fatal one and for months.

The game freezes while trying search for location to spawn driving agents/targets in isolated area due to broken loop in code. It also happen often around Las Payasadas and Back 'o Beyond where it lacking ped paths.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often outside isolated area. You must be often got walking targets. I will fix this ASAP.

EDIT

Alright the update's here

v8.4

- Now wanted-risky targets grants half of its wanted level IF player eliminate all targets without gaining wanted level

- Dialogue rewrite
- Mission setup file rewrite
- Fix freeze when trying to spawn driving agent/target in isolated area
- Fix blank area name for agents
- Fix stuck entering agent's car when still wearing jetpack

Now there should no more long stuck or freeze if the game tries to spawn agent/target in middle of nowhere.

Unless i miss something again

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Noticed that it was not working, changed the name of the folder from "MKKJ Mission" to "MKKJ Missions" and it did, fix that on the download

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:12 PM Edited by MKKJ, 09 December 2016 - 08:19 PM.

Thanks for your constant reminder, thalilmythos. It really helps. I can't believe it's already 3 days since i upload last update.

Another update

v8.5
- "MKKJ Missions" folder removed, all mission/config file now should be in "cleo" folder
- Fix low rank targets is not responsive when attacked in car
- Targets now properly run/attack after bailed out of car
- Target's allies now keeps run/attack player after the target is killed
- Fix player can't get out of agent's car
- Change agent's car model to Sentinel

Folder in old v8.4 is fixed as well.

Finally I can get over the target's reaction/response thingy.

so im thinking, this should leave, but the bodyguards should increase in number, and attack even after the objective is dead, so that way you still wont want to get in close range, because you would be shredded, and still maintaining it realistic

Finally done.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:09 AM

Is ok man, this is practically my gta full time job, is the only side mission i do, is good stuff

Offtopic: I'm looking to expand my NAA mod, are you still interested in helping?

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:14 PM Edited by MKKJ, 27 February 2017 - 10:15 PM.

Update

v9.0
- Target response greatly improvised
  > Target group no longer run/attack if you managed to kill the target without being seen
  > Targets no longer blame player if damaged by other ped or by accident
  > Fix target's vehicle still driving even after the driver is killed, leaving passenger stuck
  > Attacking or aiming at target in any way while being seen will alert the target
  > Using sniper nearby and running targets with vehicle no longer counts as stealth
  > Targets react properly if attacked by player's group.
- Changed reward formula and added bonus reward for stealth kills
  > Contract rewards now ranges $500 ~ $3000 per target depending on the rank instead of $500 per target
  > Eliminate target reward now fixated at $100 for each target
  > Eliminated target without alerted the group now reward player with $250 for each target
  > Performing stealth kill without witness now reward player with $750 for each target
- Assassination now completed at 50 target kills instead of 80
- Agent's car no longer spawn on roads, and won't drive away after giving instruction to player
- Now anyone in player's group will attack target instead of newly-spawned GSF member
- Several changes at config file
  > Config file is now optional. If not present, it will uses default settings.
  > Now targets only limited up to either Rank 3 or 6 instead of Rank 2, 4, 6
  > Contract Break is replaced with Auto End Mission
  > Target rank now always shown
  > Allows agent spawning on the road method
- Targets now notices player at 3-star wanted level instead of 2
- Agents now rejects player at 3-star wanted level instead of 1
- Removed "Assassination.s" file
- Changed text display, now special texts shown briefly
- Now only up to 2 targets spawn per group

With many things polished and bugs fixed, this might be last major update for Assassination Sidemission, since i'm not sure how i would number the next major version.

Maybe as new mod "Advanced", "Remastered" or whatever it would be. How does version number works anyway?

If you're wondering about the longer list of changes, it's not a bigger update. It's just me writing down changes more often.

• thalilmythos and BobFromReboot like this

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

Update

v9.1
- Target now stop running or attacking after losing player for a while

> They will react immediately again if player is seen by them

> Assassination bonus does NOT rewarded at player's second attempt
- Assassination progress now stored in external file instead of using cleo's thread saving

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:27 PM

I noticed that targets appear really close now, personally i dislike that in this new update, i'm going to stick with 9.0 i like that they appear far, so i have to find them, and then plot a stealthy way to kill them, being so close, is just too easy

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by MKKJ, 04 April 2017 - 06:16 PM.

I noticed that targets appear really close now, personally i dislike that in this new update, i'm going to stick with 9.0 i like that they appear far, so i have to find them, and then plot a stealthy way to kill them, being so close, is just too easy

Yeah, i forgot to make them spawn far again.

Try redownload it. The file was already replaced with new one yesterday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users