SA Released
91 replies to this topic
MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:49 AM

WoW you'se a persisten mof*cker haha nice work brother, im glad you decided to keep modding, keep on going dawg

thanks bro :cool: hahah

yeah i'll hang on a bit here
the least thing i have to do is make this mod stable, free from stupid issues and crash

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:29 PM Edited by Fireman, 20 July 2015 - 06:56 PM.

Not many problems remaining, however I noticed the targets car is sometimes just standing still when you approach it.

Also might be good to place the agents car slightly next to the road, like how the Mechanic submission places it's cars.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:43 AM Edited by MKKJ, 28 July 2015 - 11:21 PM.

Not many problems remaining, however I noticed the targets car is sometimes just standing still when you approach it.

Also might be good to place the agents car slightly next to the road, like how the Mechanic submission places it's cars.

Good point. I've always had difficulty adjusting agent's car position when spawned.
I've seen several opcode that is said should do the trick but it doesn't work for me.

And about target car doesn't moving, now i never had this issue before.
Does it happen since spawning or else? If you haven't attack it, the target won't drive if the road is blocked. Just like normal driver.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:47 AM Edited by thalilmythos, 24 July 2015 - 12:48 AM.

I've been getting constant crashes whenever i kill an objective in groups, check that out man, im using 4.2 version

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:01 AM Edited by MKKJ, 24 July 2015 - 04:35 AM.

I've been getting constant crashes whenever i kill an objective in groups, check that out man, im using 4.2 version

Finally a report of this crash.
Yeah, i did crash too sometimes when the target killed. Still to figured out why.

For time being i will put the report at main post.

Edit :

Is the target that you got crash not driving any car?
In my case, most of the target is walking around.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

Yes

Finally a report of this crash.
Yeah, i did crash too sometimes when the target killed. Still to figured out why.

For time being i will put the report at main post.

Edit :

Is the target that you got crash not driving any car?
In my case, most of the target is walking around.

Yes man, is allways on foot, and in groups, once i kill it the game just crashes, sometimes it doesn't sometimes it does

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:58 AM Edited by MKKJ, 26 July 2015 - 02:58 AM.

UPDATE! So it has begun. Slow and tiny updates of fixes.

V4.4 Minor fix

-Fix crash issue when an on-foot target in-group is killed.

-Major dialogue revamp.

I hope i did it right. Keep report if same crash persist.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:15 PM

I like what you did to the letters and dialogue, diggin it, the crash is still happening tho, only when i kill objectives on foot with one or 2 persons in the group, i can kill all the group, but as soon as i kill the objective, instant crash

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:22 AM Edited by MKKJ, 28 July 2015 - 11:20 PM.

I like what you did to the letters and dialogue, diggin it, the crash is still happening tho, only when i kill objectives on foot with one or 2 persons in the group, i can kill all the group, but as soon as i kill the objective, instant crash

Good to know that the dialogues looks less stupid now. :D

It's strange, i did 50+ kills and the crash never happen.
I tried to locate the crash but even I went 200+ kills, i got no crash whatsoever. :/

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

Decided to play for a while and test some teories i had about the issue, found out it was another mod causing the crash, yours is fixed, had been playing stable for a while, not one crash since i erased the mod that seemed to be causing trouble, sorry for the confusion

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:17 PM Edited by Fireman, 29 July 2015 - 10:18 PM.

You should let us know which mod it is :p

Can add it to incompatability

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:54 PM

I thinks is the hands up fix by Junior_Djjr is on the II VC SA mods index, you could try playing with it and test the compatibility im really not sure if it was a casualty that after i decided to erase it the hitman submission started working better

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:40 AM

Oh yeah, mod incompatibilities. I should have known that.

I thinks is the hands up fix by Junior_Djjr is on the II VC SA mods index, you could try playing with it and test the compatibility im really not sure if it was a casualty that after i decided to erase it the hitman submission started working better

Thanks for your time finding it out. Looks like it makes sense if it only happened to on-foot targets.
However, i tried it and did 70+ kills but no crash happened.

Could be other mods interrupts Hands up mod and ended up interrupt my mod :p
Well who knows, this is modding world. Always there are nonsense way to crash our game.

Anyways, keep report if you figured out any nonsense issues ;)

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:43 AM

UPDATE!

V4.8 Rebalance update

-Increase difficulty with targets now has Hitman weapon skill and Gangster for their group. (Default mode only)

-Car Invulnerability Grand Reward has changed much. Reason : I salute those guys that collect rare cars from missions
 > Now applied directly at 50 assassinations without need to clear target list

> Invulnerability now no longer all-proof, instead it will have either BP, BP/EP, or BP/EP/CP
-Reward slightly increased to match with the difficulty
-Another dialogue edit -- focused at target list and depicts targets as skilled criminals.

Simply put, this is another attempt to make this feels more like rockstar-styled sidemission
, even without timers.

• Fireman likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:44 PM

Everything is perfectly stable now, but since you decided to avoid weird cars appearing  (hotring, etc) you should do the same with pedestrians, it feels odd to go and shoot up an old lady with an m4 willing to chop my head off if i even look at her wrong, or the same with a naked bodyguard prostitute, you feel me?

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:07 AM

ahh yes i am aware of that too but i chose to ignore it
no, wait, it's true. up to this day i'm not really interested adding blacklist for ped models :turn:

but since someone asked for it, at least i'll consider it and add it to my to-do list
most likely i will add it, but not sure when it will :pp

TheMariusz700_PL
  • TheMariusz700_PL

I love CLEO mods

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:43 PM

I've just played with this mod and I like it.  :colgate: Are you going to make more missions? I'd love to check them out.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:56 AM

Wow, glad to hear you like it man. :lol:

Let's see, I can say i'm still interested in making more missions, already have few ideas.
I won't say it'll come out soon, though. Because of reasons. :pp

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:55 AM Edited by MKKJ, 08 August 2015 - 10:04 AM.

UPDATE!

V5.0 Pre-Advance Update

-Added "List Cleared" and "Target Remaining" counter
  > Only one counter displayed, switched during agent meeting and target hunting

-Adds recovery at several moments
 >
During agent meet, you will given armour
 > For every target killed, your health will recovered as well as your vehicle
 > Your vehicle's health only recovered when you ride it at "Target Eliminated" text showed up
 > Visible damage on car won't repaired

-Added blacklist for ped models

> Blacklist'd Gym fighters, slow-walking old mans, naked strippers and hobos.
-Fix follower always exist either one or two

Actually i've already prepared a bigger changes for V5.0 but i encountered massive problems on it, so i will leave few changes that already applied.
Take note I only
update the MediaFire download link. (No, i don't put adf.ly there obviously)

By the way, should i add mission timer for future updates?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

Maybe you could add a Harder version with mission timer, the default one and the simple one, that way people have versions to choose

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

Made a few translation fixes with the latest version, you can use it if you want too (or not)

Spoiler

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

So, now I decided to spoil the progress of next update for feedbacks

The notable changes is i completely rewrite how target actors are handled, and allows me to do these changes:

• Targets no longer showed up one at a time, instead up to four at same session in one group
  • Your targets marked with red, they are the only targets you need to kill. Although you will see another guy in target's group that is not marked.
  • Every target's model will differ, showing variety

Aside from changes from actor handle rewrite, another notable change is target rank

• Rank is showed per session/group. Ranges from 1 to 5. The higher, harder for you to kill
  • Lower target rank have lower health and have limited kind of weapon, while Highest rank will have high health, wears armour, immune to headshots and collisions, also will equip wide variety of weapons with Hitman skill.
  • Headshot mechanic from older updates has deleted, so if your targets can't headshot, they never will

Here's some screenshots

Spoiler

By the way, i also have changes in mind that is still in consideration, so i want hear your opinion.

• Max target in your target list is 20, which is a lot. Should i lower the count?
  • Timer for mission. Actually in my mind timer is not crucial, only to make it looks like more a side-mission, so i won't burden you with tight time remaining. How should it handled?
  • A Config file. I just learned it, it could be useful for the alternate difficulty. But i don't feel like i should add it, considering the changes i've made.

Maybe you could add a Harder version with mission timer, the default one and the simple one, that way people have versions to choose

Thanks to your question, i had trouble answer it and decide to spoil the update for feedbacks :p

Made a few translation fixes with the latest version, you can use it if you want too (or not)

Sadly, i already decided to minimalize agent's dialogue so those dialogues won't bound into specific conditions of targets.
But your translation sures fixes up my dialogues that even myself troubled typed it. Let's see if i still can use some of it.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:39 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 09 August 2015 - 06:44 PM.

keep some of the agents dialog, it really feels like you are actually doing a mission when going to meet with the agent, gives the proper vibe of being a hired killer, keep the headshot mechanic, we all love to be able to snipe a target that can't be headshot from up close

The rank, the group thing, and all that is some really creative stuff, i love it is great!

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:55 PM Edited by MKKJ, 11 August 2015 - 06:50 AM.

Nah, i won't completely delete whole agent contract dialogue. I just have to made the cases the targets involved won't described as weakling deal or complete badass business. As i have not much idea, i removed some lines instead.

Re-add headshot mechanic, but now only if you stay farther.

I may late to ask this, but does the -old- default mode mission quite difficult?
My worst case is dealing with on-foot target group of four, armed with sawn-off shotguns. I got wasted in less than a sec.
And with this progress update, i also have to deal full group of rank 5s, armed with DUAL sawn-off shotguns. :sui:

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:30 PM Edited by MKKJ, 13 August 2015 - 05:44 AM.

UPDATE! :D

V6.0 Advanced Target Variety Update

-Code rewrite ; Target actors now defined in one array index.

-Multiple targets now showed up in one group.

> Each group member now holds different weapon and model.

> The target you need to kill is still only the marked one.

> Applied proper count at "Target" counter for each target kills.

-Add Target Rank system to determine how dangerous the target group is.

> Adds "Rank" status line as indicator

> Lower rank targets are easier to kill, meanwhile higher ranks are harder to kill.

> Targets with 4 rank or higher no longer get collision damage or headshot (except with Headshot mechanic).

-Headshot mechanic still applied, but now only if player stays around 30m from target.

-Ensures target and agent won't spawn closer than 100m from player.

-Agent's car now have collision-proof, prevents accidental bump punishment and provided to steal if desired.

-Rewrite agent's dialogue -- now talks more about 'job'.

-Target list now contains 7 - 15 targets.

Phew, almost blown my head with all those trials and errors. Now Assassination side-mission won't so dull with those variations for each targets. :lol: Although it looks like i need to learn more about dialogue thing...
I was about to add defined agent positions to fix silly agent spawn placement -- until i realized i just touched the mission size limit.

EDIT: Oops, sorry i've missed a .cs file in the mod files. Man, that was just silly. It's now fixed :miranda:

• Fireman likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:27 PM

Maan this is beautifull, great job

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:44 PM Edited by MKKJ, 16 August 2015 - 06:49 PM.

UPDATE! :D

V6.2 Re:vamp Reward Update

-Rewrite whole reward formula -- List Clear reward now ranges $1500 ~ $30000 depending on every target's rank.

-Targets per list now ranges from 3 to 12.
-Agent's car collision-proof will lost when you enter the car.

So i played Vigilante mission to count how may rewards you could rack for 12 levels. After ridiculously confusing and low rewards for several updates, finally i can give simple and proper reward for this.

The reward now depends much on every single of your target's rank. Look at Main post's End Notes > Development Notes > Reward Formula for detail.

By the welp, Triple posting. It sure is silent here... Reminds me I'm a silent reader myself. (o' teh karma)
Well, i guess it means my mod doesn't have any serious issue, which is good enough. :turn:

le quick edit:

Maan this is beautifull, great job

Thanks brother.
Man, you just showed up when i just said it's silent here and (almost) triple posting.  :p 

• Fireman likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

This sh*t is a dream come true, i've been waiting for a submission like this since i don't know when, i hope you work on other cleo mods man, there is potential right here.

MKKJ
  • MKKJ

Honest Steaks

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:35 PM

Thanks a lot, thalilmythos.Also for your support 'til now. *tips fedora ;)

It's first time i did modding, and yeah i just won't stop here. Although i'm not that interested at modding eventually that itchy feeling to create another mod will come and of course, i'll work on it. :D

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:38 PM

Just played 6.2 for the first time, it's another improvement in terms of the reward system and the dialogue, however, it sucks that you can get a group of four enemies and all four of them are targets.

I don't think you'd sent a hitman for 4 targets, usually 1, maybe 2, but no more than that I'd imagine. Then you'd just call in the mass murder squad.

That's the only thing I'd change right now :p. Rest works perfect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users