Introducing another side-mission to GTA San Andreas!
- Simply start mission by pressing BACKSPACE when outside.
- Agents to inform you, either by phone or meet them directly.
- Targets varying from defenseless to armed, walking or driving, alone or with group.
- Target ranks to indicate how dangerous your target would be.
- Special trait for high-rank targets which makes them immune to crash and headshot.
- High wanted level will put you in several disadvantages.
- Stealth kills could prevent target's response, avoid wanted level or bypass target's immunity.
- Gang members recruited will recognize your target and attack on sight.
- Performing total 50 target kills will improve your weapon accuracy!
- Configuration file to adjust few features that alters mission.
- In rare case the car could stuck in alleyways, renders target can't drive the car.
- There's another rare case where the target bears player's (CJ) model.
- Few incompatibilities with another mods has reported. Be aware as severe issue or crash could happen.
VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS
*Old versions link can be found under End Note tab below
-There was no agent giving target list...
V2.1 The Initial Release
V3.0 Grand Reward Update
- Now target can get headshot if:
> Shot by any rifle
> Shot while target in car
> Shot from around 20m away
- Add Mission Reward : Upon 50 Total Assasinations, any car you stole from target will turn invulnerable
> Target kill count stored in Player Stats > Crimes > Assasinations
- Minor grammar fix Thanks to Fireman for his time
V3.1 Grand Reward Update Fix
-Fix assasination grand reward triggered at 35 instead of 50
-Fix target car won't turn invulnerable if target has been killed before player steal the car
-Code cleanup -- removes unnecessary comments and code lines
V3.7 Pre-4.0 Update
(Actually V4.0 update that was prematurely released, kinda like V4.0 beta)
-Few code rewrite
-Fixes several issues where target in-car not responding whatsoever after bail out
-Reward changes. Now each kill gives bigger rewards
-Removed instruction textbox after loading
-Additional restart when agent is killed without player's consent
-Adding "Simple mode" - alternate file with easier target and less reward.
V4.0 Target and Reward update
(All of V3.7 changes supposed to be in this list)
-New reward system -- following Taxi Driver reward style
-Target in-car now speed up when attacked by player
-Now almost every kind of car model is used by target
-Few dialogue changes
V4.2 Another routine fix after update
-Added more car model blacklist
-Changed target pedtype to 27 (MISSION4) instead of 15 (GANG9) to prevent conflicts with gang mods
-Minor car model selection fix There was a check AFTER car is spawned if false it will replaced with another car but model is not released
V4.4 Minor fix
-Fix crash issue when an on-foot target in-group is killed.
-Major dialogue revamp.
V4.8 Rebalance fix
-Increase difficulty with target now has Hitman weapon skill and Gangster for his group. (Default mode only)
-Reward slightly increased to match with the difficulty
-Car Invulnerability Grand Reward has changed much
> Now applied directly at 50 assassinations without need to clear target list
> Invulnerability now no longer all-proof, instead it will have either BP, BP/EP, or BP/EP/CP
-Another dialogue edit -- focused at target list and depicts targets as skilled criminals.
V5.0 Pre-Advance Update
-Added "List Cleared" and "Target Remaining" counter
-Adds health recover and car fix after every target is killed.
-Added blacklist for ped models
-Fix follower always exist either one or two
V6.0 Advanced Target Variety Update
-Code rewrite ; Target actors now defined in one array index.
-Multiple targets now showed up in one group.
> Each group member now holds different weapon and model.
> The target you need to kill is still only the marked one.
> Applied proper count at "Target" counter for each target kills.
-Add Target Rank system to determine how dangerous the target group is.
> Adds "Rank" status line as indicator
> Lower rank targets are easier to kill, meanwhile higher ranks are harder to kill.
> Targets with 4 rank or higher is no longer get headshot or collision damage.
-Headshot mechanic still applied, but now only if player stays around 30m from target.
-Ensures target and agent won't spawn 100m from player.
-Agent's car now have collision-proof, prevents accidental bump punishment and provided to steal if desired.
-Rewrite agent's dialogue -- now talks more about 'job'.
-Target list now contains 7 - 15 targets.
V6.2 Re:vamp Reward Update
-Rewrite whole reward formula -- List Clear reward now ranges $1500 ~ $30000 depending on every target's rank.
-Targets per list now ranges from 3 to 12.
-Agent's car collision-proof will lost when you enter the car.
V6.7 Ranking Rewrite Update
-Rewrite entire target's stats
> Now targets ranked in 6 ranks.
> Weapons now also 'ranked' from basic to powerful, and each target have different weapon skill for each weapon rank.
-Rewrite Agent dialogue.
> Now dialogues are skipable.
-Reduced target group capacity -- fewer marked targets and the group member.
-Health and Armour recovery has removed.
-Re-add 50 Assassination bonus message.
V7.0 Wanted Update
-Wanted Levels now plays bigger role
> Agents no longer clear wanted level when player enters car
> Agent meeting will canceled if player having wanted level
> Targets may expect player if player having 2-star wanted level
-Giving Mission difficulty selection at start of mission
> Consist of Easy, Medium and Hard (under name of Simple, Standard and Expert) or Any missions (Default)
-Some mission will grants player 2 or 3 wanted levels upon completion
-Targets now more sensitive to attacks
-Low rank targets might run away if attacked, the same goes for any spared targets
-Replaced complicated model handle, next target marked faster after last target killed
V8.0 Config Update
-Adding config file to adjust various features
-Entire mission now simplified, skipping entire agent meeting and more generic targets
> This can be reenabled in config file
-Removed difficulty selection in beginning of mission
-Target's health no longer ridiculously high
-Adding integration with Adrenaline Mod
-Now the group leader is not always the target.
-Target list now only lists up to 5 targets
-Hidden config now stored in new .s file instead of .fxt file
V8.1 Cleanup Update
-Script cleanup - remove unnecessary wait times
-Cars now properly placed on sideways
-Agents now waiting in driver seat
-Assassination completed with 80 kills instead of 50
-Minor text edit
V8.3 Accuracy Reward Update
-Grand reward now improve player's accuracy by speeds up aiming recoil cooldown
-Fix game freezes when player in interior after killing targets or retrieve list
-Targets now placed based on player's position after receive target list, prevent targets stray far from start point
-Phone Client setting now have dialogues
-Special dialogues for the first-time you start Assassination
-In-game text major rewrite
-Rank 1 targets no longer holds weapon
V8.4 Freeze Fix Update
- Now wanted-risky targets grants half of its wanted level IF player eliminate all targets without gaining wanted level
- Rewrite mission setup file
- Fix freeze when trying to spawn driving agent/target in isolated area
- Fix blank area name for agents
- Fix stuck entering agent's car when still wearing jetpack
V8.5 Responsive Update
- "MKKJ Missions" folder removed, all mission/config file now should be in "cleo" folder
- Fix low rank targets is not responsive when attacked in car
- Targets now properly run/attack after bailed out of car
- Target's allies now keeps run/attack player after the target is killed
- Fix player can't get out of agent's car
- Change agent's car model to Sentinel
V9.0 Response Improvisation Update
- Target response greatly improvised
> Target group no longer run/attack if you managed to kill the target without being seen
> Targets no longer blame player if damaged by other ped or by accident
> Fix target's vehicle still driving even after the driver is killed, leaving passenger stuck
> Attacking or aiming at target in any way while being seen will alert the target
> Using sniper nearby and running targets with vehicle no longer counts as stealth
> Targets react properly if attacked by player's group.
- Changed reward formula and added bonus reward for stealth kills
> Contract rewards now ranges $500 ~ $3000 per target depending on the rank instead of $500 per target
> Eliminate target reward now fixated at $100 for each target
> Eliminated target without alerted the group now reward player with $250 for each target
> Performing stealth kill without witness now reward player with $750 for each target
- Assassination now completed at 50 target kills instead of 80
- Agent's car no longer spawn on roads, and won't drive away after giving instruction to player
- Now anyone in player's group will attack target instead of newly-spawned GSF member
- Several changes at config file
> Config file is now optional. If not present, it will uses default settings.
> Now targets only limited up to either Rank 3 or 6 instead of Rank 2, 4, 6
> Contract Break is replaced with Auto End Mission
> Target rank now always shown
> Allows agent spawning on the road method
- Targets now notices player at 3-star wanted level instead of 2
- Agents now rejects player at 3-star wanted level instead of 1
- Removed "Assassination.s" file
- Changed text display, now special texts shown briefly
- Now only up to 2 targets spawn per group
V9.1 Disengage Update
- Target now stop running or attacking after losing player for a while
> They will react immediately again if player is seen by them
> Assassination bonus does NOT rewarded at player's second attempt
- Assassination progress now stored in external file instead of using cleo's thread saving
V9.1.2 New game fix Update
- Fix starting new game load first savefile's mod progress
*Check changelog tab to make sure what changes applied to the version and what feature is absent in the version
Credit / Thanks to
- thalilmythos, for constant reports and suggestion. And introducing GTAForums for mod posting.
- Fireman and astitva, for keeping an eye and giving suggestions on this mod's earlier versions
- ZAZ, the one helped me to get started in scripting and checking my persistent crash of this mod.
- Seeman, Alien, Deji for CLEO and Sanny Builder. How else i would get started?
- Tutorial posters and Various scripters of mods i decompile. Well, learning purpose.