Photo

weird noise with some epm cars

2 replies to this topic
jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:32 AM Edited by jpm1, 23 June 2015 - 06:09 AM.

Hi , i have a weird problem with some epm cars when i enter them i have a weird noise like a corrupted audio . these cars used to work properly so far , but all of sudden they started to mess around . i'm pretty sure it's epm related , as i had an epm coutach with that issue , i removed the countach and replaced it with a f40 and i forgot to remove the epm line , and i got that noise . and once i removed the line the car worked correctly . i have only 3 epm cars installed so far , 2 work correctly and 1 mess around . the one that has the problem is looping r8 one of my favorite cars (which used to work fine until recently) . Any ideas , i trying anything reinstalling car , reinstalling epm ..

edit : found it . the sound comes from the epmsounds folder prop.wav file , any idea on how to solve this

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA:Underground Developer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Hi , i have a weird problem with some epm cars when i enter them i have a weird noise like a corrupted audio . these cars used to work properly so far , but all of sudden they started to mess around . i'm pretty sure it's epm related , as i had an epm coutach with that issue , i removed the countach and replaced it with a f40 and i forgot to remove the epm line , and i got that noise . and once i removed the line the car worked correctly . i have only 3 epm cars installed so far , 2 work correctly and 1 mess around . the one that has the problem is looping r8 one of my favorite cars (which used to work fine until recently) . Any ideas , i trying anything reinstalling car , reinstalling epm ..

edit : found it . the sound comes from the epmsounds folder prop.wav file , any idea on how to solve this

Dont use sound mods.

Threepwood
  • Threepwood

Calm like a bomb.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:03 PM

May be a bit late - but simply go back to v1.5 or 1.4 even. Those do the very same to not flying vehicles. EPM v1.6 (mainly plane support added) was discontinued due to bugs like that I wasn't abled to solve because I lost the sourcecode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users