Thunder-Rodd and Hellenbach GT

18 replies to this topic
DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

What are all the possible paintjobs for this cars, including the special ones? I tried looking them up but not all of them showed up

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:55 PM Edited by Militia, 20 June 2015 - 06:04 PM.

The only special, obtainable Hellenbach GT in LCS is the one from one of the Street Races.  I have the FP/PP/TP/EC White Hellenbach GT and think it looks the best.  Also made it DP, of course.  There is 2 other colors from the same Street Race, but I am drawing a blank right now on their colors.  It's probably Red and Blue, though, like the Cheetah's and Deimos SP's from the other Races.

Only one special, obtainable Thunder Rodd as well.  It's from the Mission "Grease Sucho."  You can get it in FP/PP/TP/EC form and convert it to DP, or you can get it in regular EC form and convert it to DP/PP with both conversion tricks.

Thunder Rodd / Hellenbach GT's

EDIT: Yup, my memory was correct.  The Hellenbach's are Red, White, and Blue.  I have the White one.  Then I have the Red Cheetah from another Race.  And a Blue Deimos SP from yet another Race.  There is tons of Special Vehicles in LCS to be found from Side Missions.  Grease Sucho, however, is a Story Mission and once you pass it, the Thunder Rodd can never be obtained again.  So if you want it, get it.

• X/R// and DragonpokeZ like this

Naroon
  • Naroon

Saturday Night Beaver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:59 AM

Eh? I'm pretty sure you can easily find the Thunder Rodd after that mission. I would always find one spawned outside of that one building next to the bridge in Portland. I don't remember what it was called, but it was where you dropped off the hookers at in the GTA III mission from Luigi. There was one that spawned in the parking lot almost every time I drove by that place.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:51 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 24 June 2015 - 04:51 AM.

Eh? I'm pretty sure you can easily find the Thunder Rodd after that mission. I would always find one spawned outside of that one building next to the bridge in Portland. I don't remember what it was called, but it was where you dropped off the hookers at in the GTA III mission from Luigi. There was one that spawned in the parking lot almost every time I drove by that place.

He's talking about the one with the special paintjob in the mission Grease Sucho. The Thunder-Rodd in that mission has a special paintjob not obtainable thru any other legitimate means. It's the one in my profile picture in case you were wondering xD

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:51 AM

Nobody knows what Special Vehicles are, basically.  And yeah, no sh*t, you can get a Thunder Rodd in Chinatown that is always parked by the Callahan Bridge which you need to bring to SI for Import/Export but that is just a normal old Thunder Rodd.  It's not FP/PP/TP/EC...

Naroon
  • Naroon

Saturday Night Beaver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:07 AM

Nobody knows what Special Vehicles are, basically.  And yeah, no sh*t, you can get a Thunder Rodd in Chinatown that is always parked by the Callahan Bridge which you need to bring to SI for Import/Export but that is just a normal old Thunder Rodd.  It's not FP/PP/TP/EC...

Cool your tits, wiseguy lol. I know what special vehicles are. TC didn't mention anything about proofing the vehicles, just paintjobs.

• The Deadite likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

What's TC?  Sounds like an unreliable site.  In fact, there is NO updated, accurate LCS or VCS Special Vehicle Guide.  Only one man on the entire web has a Guide, but it's a Video Guide on Youtube with live commentary.  I follow that guy, which got me the knowledge I know today.  Everything else on the web is garbage and inaccurate and outdated.  Some Guides don't even mention Heavy properties on the Vehicles or anything.

Since I obtained 72 out of the 80 Special Vehicles in LCS, I think I know what I am talking about...

Naroon
  • Naroon

Saturday Night Beaver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

TC = Topic Creator, same as "OP" which means Original Poster, lol.

And I wasn't disputing any of your information btw.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:50 PM Edited by Carbonox, 25 June 2015 - 08:52 PM.

The only special, obtainable Hellenbach GT in LCS is the one from one of the Street Races.  I have the FP/PP/TP/EC White Hellenbach GT and think it looks the best.  Also made it DP, of course.  There is 2 other colors from the same Street Race, but I am drawing a blank right now on their colors.  It's probably Red and Blue, though, like the Cheetah's and Deimos SP's from the other Races.

Only one special, obtainable Thunder Rodd as well.  It's from the Mission "Grease Sucho."  You can get it in FP/PP/TP/EC form and convert it to DP, or you can get it in regular EC form and convert it to DP/PP with both conversion tricks.

Thunder Rodd / Hellenbach GT's

EDIT: Yup, my memory was correct.  The Hellenbach's are Red, White, and Blue.  I have the White one.  Then I have the Red Cheetah from another Race.  And a Blue Deimos SP from yet another Race.  There is tons of Special Vehicles in LCS to be found from Side Missions.  Grease Sucho, however, is a Story Mission and once you pass it, the Thunder Rodd can never be obtained again.  So if you want it, get it.

The Hellenbach GT can be black too, to my knowledge. Not sure if it ever spawns that way, but you can get that color from a Pay'n Spray.

EDIT: F*ck me, I didn't pay proper attention. Apparently you spoke of the street race types, which are wholly unique. Nevermind lol.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:31 AM Edited by Militia, 26 June 2015 - 12:37 AM.

It might be a Dark Grey color for the Hellenbach GT you are thinking of.  Black is a special color and only found on some of the Special Vehicles in LCS, and the Hellenbach GT isn't one of them.

There is an EC Black PCJ-600, Kuruma, Sentinel, Bobcat, Pony, Patriot, and Landstalker.  That's all.  EC Black is a special color for Vehicles in all the 3D GTA's.  No Vehicles in Traffic or Pay and Sprays can give this solid Dark Black color...

However, in LCS, the PCJ-600 that sits in Salvatore's Driveway, is EC Black and always there from the beginning of the Game.  There is also an EC Black Kuruma which is always at the "V" Mission Strand where you start the Game down in Atlantic Quays after Home Sweet Home.  It's always parked there.  But the better Kuruma is in "Smash and Grab" and it contains the H/EC Black Kuruma.  Heavy is way better than something that isn't Heavy properties...

Naroon
  • Naroon

Saturday Night Beaver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:02 PM

They should bring the Hellenbach GT to GTA V/GTAO. That was one of my favorite vehicles to drive/hunt for in LCS.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Well, once you complete "Car Salesman" Side Mission in LCS, there is always a Hellenbach GT which is parked in the Car Showroom in Portland where Car Salesman Side Mission is.  It replaced the Banshee from GTA III, which that, as well as a Hidden Package was found behind the glass.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:17 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 26 June 2015 - 09:18 PM.

It might be a Dark Grey color for the Hellenbach GT you are thinking of.  Black is a special color and only found on some of the Special Vehicles in LCS, and the Hellenbach GT isn't one of them.

There is an EC Black PCJ-600, Kuruma, Sentinel, Bobcat, Pony, Patriot, and Landstalker.  That's all.  EC Black is a special color for Vehicles in all the 3D GTA's.  No Vehicles in Traffic or Pay and Sprays can give this solid Dark Black color...

4kowEZ5.png

c7eS208.png

Looks black to me.

• Carbonox and universetwisters like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:25 PM Edited by Militia, 26 June 2015 - 09:33 PM.

Well, "Black" Patriots also spawn on the streets, but without chrome plated bumpers like the one in AWOL Angel.  That doesn't look like the color black I am talking about.

Like this:

lgpjteN.jpg

Notice both Admirals.  Even though they are super close in color, they are NOT the same.  In fact there is even a THIRD Admiral with a similar white paintjob that can be found at Vercetti Estate earlier in the Game but all of these are different shades of white.

As for that Hellenbach GT, the black on that isn't as dark as EC Black Vehicles...

EDIT: Also, if you look at Sal's PCJ-600 in the Driveway, compared to the EC Dark Grey PCJ, they look very, very, very, very similar, as well, but they are not the same...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

As for that Hellenbach GT, the black on that isn't as dark as EC Black Vehicles...

f5xz8fw.png

aN2h33I.png

??????????

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:39 PM Edited by Militia, 27 June 2015 - 10:51 AM.

True, when you take the Photos with another Black Vehicle right next to it, it appears they do look identical.  But when I look at the Hellenbach GT alone, it doesn't look solid black, but very close.  Maybe it's because of the touch of silver lining surrounding the Hellenbach's windows, whereas on the other Black Vehicles it's just straight flat black.

Regardless, though, anything from Pay and Spray isn't special for the Vehicle in question.  Only the White, Chrome Red, and Sky Blue paintjobs are special for the Hellenbach GT, Deimos SP, and Cheetah from the 3 Races.

Everyone should know by now I care about Special Vehicles and anything found in Traffic and/or through Pay and Spray isn't interesting to me due to it not being Special.  I only know the EC Colors and the Immunities on the Vehicles.  I already answered the OP as to what is SPECIAL.  You guys can let him know all the NON-Special colors the Vehicles can have, lol...

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

It is black,0,0,even with the cheatdevice it still black.Only the UC PCJ-600 is Dark Grey and not black.

crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:55 AM

However, in LCS, the PCJ-600 that sits in Salvatore's Driveway, is EC Black and always there from the beginning of the Game.  There is also an EC Black Kuruma which is always at the "V" Mission Strand where you start the Game down in Atlantic Quays after Home Sweet Home.  It's always parked there.  But the better Kuruma is in "Smash and Grab" and it contains the H/EC Black Kuruma.  Heavy is way better than something that isn't Heavy properties...

I think you forgot about Salvatore's black banshee but its locked I tried to push it to a garage but was never successfull.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:48 AM

Will you please stop bumping old topics?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users