The Elite Challenges Grand Leaderboard v2

2,116 replies to this topic
danevans364
  • danevans364

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I have already handled this Air by replying through Dan regarding your pm. Sorry if you two never spoke tonight. Let's stay on topic shall we? Koreans are long gone and this is not about your ban. I am currently in talks with a member of your team that can understand me with an aim to clearing up this mess.

Following that we can go through the rules one by one and clear up any you feel punish you personally or that are not clear.

Until above is cleared OP isn't getting touched so calm yourself.

You can directly talk to me, why do you need Dan? First time i hear you about having Dan involved in this. We nearly speak.  The question was, why are our Korean friends gone? They are done with this leaderboard!
And i didnt talk about a ban this time.
Are you talking behind my back with my teammembers? Nice, good job Rorxy! Good for the trust we have in this leaderboard.

I think its better not to post anymore. Keep it together and dont make a mess of it. I can say so much more, but who cares?
To be honest AIR7, you asked me to post the prison break video, and all I'm trying to do is stop the BS in these leaderboards.

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Yes yes yes.

If a run is challenged I address it and always have. Even you Stang so it baffles me that you just side against me on this given your stance in the past on methods. These guys are just taking it a little too personally​ and jumping to conclusions. You know what I am asking for guys and it doesn't have to be public.

Already put it in writing for you that it's purely for verification purposes and I won't disclose it to other teams. I feel full transparency is important for so another cycle of drama like the above every time there is a new method discovered and people have questions, but for now I accept your terms so...shall we?

Some people ask for clarity in rules or for all POV to be visible when WR is in contention. Fine, can deal with that after.

Dew I await your response via PM.

Masterjohn88
  • Masterjohn88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 2 days ago

I dare to toss another coin.

I understand that new wr team fears to show his spots to mount devices. BEcause every other average player can make the same and get the same time or even better if lucky. But I also need to say the other teams showed their full tacs. Which has to be mentioned. But their tac. was not that crucial. In general PB is a heist that does not require good player for new wr. just the right mounting places. The team fears to lose his position by showing his way to play. Thats what all companies do in the rl, and the patent was invented. :-) 

As the new team has found the perfct recipe for this heist, it could be considerd as "patented" in a light way. And credits go to this team, even if guys copy it.

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Air is refusing now so on that note I am done with this thread. Put a lot of time and work in over the years, but time to move on now.

Without transparency from all parties it just won't work and all the unnecessary drama just takes all the fun out of it for everyone. Been considering it for a while now anyway as have too much on irl.

With connections to both PC and PS4 crews and daily availability I select Dan to take over the OP. I will assist with handover in coming hours or days.

Remember that as a community this is supposed to be fun. Stop all the hate and encourage each other rather than argue into irrelevance.

Best of luck.
  • jyssys and danevans364 like this

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Air is refusing now so on that note I am done with this thread. Put a lot of time and work in over the years, but time to move on now.

Without transparency from all parties it just won't work and all the unnecessary drama just takes all the fun out of it for everyone. Been considering it for a while now anyway as have too much on irl.

With connections to both PC and PS4 crews and daily availability I select Dan to take over the OP. I will assist with handover in coming hours or days.

Remember that as a community this is supposed to be fun. Stop all the hate and encourage each other rather than argue into irrelevance.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the time you put in Rorxy. I appreciate all you have done here.

• Rorxy and danevans364 like this

lkm-fi
  • lkm-fi

bank robber

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A day ago

Much respect for your effort. 

Best of luck.

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Lol what a joke, bye

madebyWITT
  • madebyWITT

World Record Hunter

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted A day ago

Best of luck.

Sad to see you leave, respect for all the work you've done in the past years, it has been much appreciated! 

Spoiler
  • DiamondBullet, Rorxy, danevans364 and 1 other like this

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Owner can't talk criticism, already removed multiple comments. Including this one probably
  • Taimoor15 likes this

danevans364
  • danevans364

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Owner can't talk criticism, already removed multiple comments. Including this one probably

Thx DewWork for this constructive comment.
Just to let you know OP can't remove comments, it was the mods, now like I've already told you, if you don't want to be part of this thread then their is no need for you to post here, is their? Maybe take a page out of AIR7 book and give the new OP a chance, instead of more unnecessary drama?
  • madebyWITT likes this

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Well I guess there's not much likely hood of saving it now. I can only hope Dan can pull some sort of miracle.

AIR7
  • AIR7

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

I have already handled this Air by replying through Dan regarding your pm. Sorry if you two never spoke tonight. Let's stay on topic shall we? Koreans are long gone and this is not about your ban. I am currently in talks with a member of your team that can understand me with an aim to clearing up this mess.

Following that we can go through the rules one by one and clear up any you feel punish you personally or that are not clear.

Until above is cleared OP isn't getting touched so calm yourself.

You can directly talk to me, why do you need Dan? First time i hear you about having Dan involved in this. We nearly speak.  The question was, why are our Korean friends gone? They are done with this leaderboard!
And i didnt talk about a ban this time.
Are you talking behind my back with my teammembers? Nice, good job Rorxy! Good for the trust we have in this leaderboard.

I think its better not to post anymore. Keep it together and dont make a mess of it. I can say so much more, but who cares?
To be honest AIR7, you asked me to post the prison break video, and all I'm trying to do is stop the BS in these leaderboards.

didnt ask, gave you green light.

• danevans364 likes this

danevans364
  • danevans364

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Right since i'm now the OP i will be making a few changes over the next few coming days. i will adjust the wording on some of the current rules we have now so they can no longer be twisted or manipulated, this is so that we are all on the same page. I will also add a few more runs that i will discuss with people from both PC and PS4 so that its fair. i also want to bring in a rule that will clarify we have 100% legit runs, since we've had a few issues in the past and present concerning glitches on runs. one thing i will make clear though is that i will watch each video before adding to leaderboards and make sure i'm 100% sure that none of the rules have been broken before adding to leaderboards,  this is so that if there are no glitched runs on the leaderboard that will mean i will never have to take any down. i will try my best to update the leaderboards daily if needed to. All i want from these leaderboards are new times that everyone will enjoy, new teams who feel welcome here and no drama. but the main thing i would like is that everyone would get on and cause no more drama. So lets forget about the past and move on. I will contact those teams that will be affected by rule change in private if needed and hopefully we can sort something out.

Anyway bare with me, it might take a few days to get everything set in stone, but i hope we can all get on to submitting good times again. If you have any suggestions for the thread or for new rules then you can DM me on the forums or on twitter: toxiccaliber99 :-)

• oleg_aka_djmeg, Rorxy, jyssys and 4 others like this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A day ago

wow what a sh*tshow... dan i wish you luck in this (as we saw before) difficult task.

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Best of luck.

It's sad to see you leave. Thank you for all the effort, time and dedication you put into this thread. I'll miss you! 

Typhoeus
  • Typhoeus

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Respect Rorxy ,truly amazed that you were able to tolerate the few cancerous losers for whom this thread is there life for as long as you have Kudos.Best of luck

• Sinner's Rise, Rorxy and danevans364 like this

Masterjohn88
  • Masterjohn88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A day ago

I understand him, he doesnt likes to mess around anymore.

This thread needs an old wise leader.

• danevans364 and Taimoor15 like this

6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 2 anonymous users