Tonight/tomorrow when I can spare an hour or so

Today?

AIR7
  • AIR7

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

It looks like they're speechless. Never before we when beated a record the comments stayed away. Maybe beating the pc time wasnt a good idea.

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Series A 5:07

DewWork-
Abssamra
DEATH_LOW_END
Toxic

Time loss with the end checkpoint 😡
  • Sinner's Rise and Rorxy like this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:38 PM

Prison Break

2:41

DewWork-
AIR7
Taimoors15
Bigraf3

new world record 2:41
prison break
pilot : DewWork-
demolition : AIR7______
prison officer : bigraf3
prisoner: TaimoorS15

Hiya all,

Some slight improvement in Fleeca on PS3 today :-)
4'54, Gat_2011, tiburtiuss

Series A 5:07

https://youtu.be/hOmQ-tPSJ5A

DewWork-
Abssamra
DEATH_LOW_END
Toxic

Time loss with the end checkpoint

All runs verified and leaderboards updated. Congrats on the Prison Break WR, guys!

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:21 PM

It looks like they're speechless. Never before we when beated a record the comments stayed away. Maybe beating the pc time wasnt a good idea.

I expect that like on most occasions the PC team will respond with a run to trump your own ?
  • Sinner's Rise likes this

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Series A 5:04

DewWork-
Abssamra
DEATH_LOW_END
Tolxiccalbrea98

Finally a joint 5:04, series a console WR was coming up on a year
  • Sinner's Rise, Rorxy and jack.kucher2 like this

danevans364
  • danevans364

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:55 PM

Series A 5:04

DewWork-
Abssamra
DEATH_LOW_END
Tolxiccalbrea98

https://youtu.be/8BvxaP3ig8A

Finally a joint 5:04, series a console WR was coming up on a year

Somehow DewWork- can't spell my name today.
Anyway barely gave series a ago since I only play weekends now but we got a 5:04 after some good team work and skills, hopefully we can cut more seconds of this time in the future. Team: toxiccaliber99, DewWork-, Abssamra, DEATH_LOW_END -(PS4)
  • Rorxy and jack.kucher2 like this

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

prison break

Hey, would it be possible to see the videos from Demo and prisoner? 

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

https://youtu.be/y0Cay2NRHOM
prison break

Nope
  • StangOne50 likes this

AIR7
  • AIR7

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

I expect that like on most occasions the PC team will respond with a run to trump your own ?

when?

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

prison break

Nope

Why not?  They are part of the heist and there are some questions I have that may be easily explained by the videos...especially the demo.

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

prison break

Nope

Why not?  They are part of the heist and there are some questions I have that may be easily explained by the videos...especially the demo.

Our Record is legit. We know it's legit no matter what others say, This is exact same thing with the Koreans being accused of cheating and now we are. Cheats don't exist on console. We came up with new methods and this 2:41 is no where near our best it's just the only run that we've submitted. If you guys put some time into it you would know what we know. Only hint I'll give is proxies aren't the only item in the game that kills enemys
  • StangOne50 likes this

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

prison break

Nope

Our Record is legit. We know it's legit no matter what others say, This is exact same thing with the Koreans being accused of cheating and now we are. Cheats don't exist on console. We came up with new methods and this 2:41 is no where near our best it's just the only run that we've submitted. If you guys put some time into it you would know what we know. Only hint I'll give is proxies aren't the only item in the game that kills enemys

I'm not accusing you of anything and I think it is perfectly reasonable to see all the points of view for your run.  You are only disclosing 1/2 of the picture but want full credit.  Let the videos speak for themselves is all i'm requesting as it should be for a leaderboard, let alone WR run.

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

prison break

Nope

I'm not accusing you of anything and I think it is perfectly reasonable to see all the points of view for your run.  You are only disclosing 1/2 of the picture but want full credit.  Let the videos speak for themselves is all i'm requesting as it should be for a leaderboard, let alone WR run.

It's very obvious that we are being requested to post our other POVs not for confirmation but rather for your own benefit. Nobody cared about only 1-2 Povs being posted before but now the record was beaten it's a big deal.

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

What's a big deal is that after the 1st guard on the scaffolding on wave 2 is shot by demo, demo heads to the parking lot and not a single shot is fired from that point (or at least that is what I gather from the limited information given).  Also, there is only 1 dead body shown on wave 3 while there is no sign of anyone else.  All I want to see is what happened to cause that.  I can't say it's a glitch or not a glitch because the video is being withheld nor would I accuse you with only limited information.  I think in this case for a World Record run that this be disclosed to show that everything is in fact 100% legit which I think is reasonable.  If you do not wish to publish this pubically, maybe you can show it to a neutral 3rd party?  Just ideas as this run looks odd as presented.

On a side note, I'd like to go on record saying that all points of view need to be shown for leaderboard consideration (less proxy placement, etc).  It's the only fair way to confirm runs as legit and leaderboard worthy.

iDewWork
  • iDewWork

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:39 PM

What's a big deal is that after the 1st guard on the scaffolding on wave 2 is shot by demo, demo heads to the parking lot and not a single shot is fired from that point (or at least that is what I gather from the limited information given).  Also, there is only 1 dead body shown on wave 3 while there is no sign of anyone else.  All I want to see is what happened to cause that.  I can't say it's a glitch or not a glitch because the video is being withheld nor would I accuse you with only limited information.  I think in this case for a World Record run that this be disclosed to show that everything is in fact 100% legit which I think is reasonable.  If you do not wish to publish this pubically, maybe you can show it to a neutral 3rd party?  Just ideas as this run looks odd as presented.

On a side note, I'd like to go on record saying that all points of view need to be shown for leaderboard consideration (less proxy placement, etc).  It's the only fair way to confirm runs as legit and leaderboard worthy.

Count the dots and listen to explosions. I'll leave it at that

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Count the dots and listen to explosions. I'll leave it at that

Ok, I will do that when I have a chance and will message you privately if there are more questions.  It's not my intent to stir things up here but I think if you were seeing what I see, you probably would have questions as well. 

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

Those are definitely sticky bombs. I know how that string of explosions sounds like. I just don't get how exactly it would benefit you.

madebyWITT
  • madebyWITT

Gentlemen Heist Team

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hiiya,

Small improvement on Fleeca yesterday, the usual one second improvement.  :lol: 
My video is Driver POV, while myst's video is both Driver and Driller POV side-by-side (synced by flash once hooked), enjoy!

Fleeca - 4:27* (PC)
madebyWITT, myst43

madebyWITT's video on YouTube

myst43's video on YouTube

Spoiler

• Sinner's Rise, Rorxy, RoxD98 and 3 others like this

danevans364
  • danevans364

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

Hiiya,

Small improvement on Fleeca yesterday, the usual one second improvement.  :lol: 
My video is Driver POV, while myst's video is both Driver and Driller POV side-by-side (synced by flash once hooked), enjoy!

Fleeca - 4:27* (PC)
madebyWITT, myst43

madebyWITT's video on YouTube

myst43's video on YouTube

Spoiler

Congratulations guys! A very good time!
  • madebyWITT likes this

AIR7
  • AIR7

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:45 PM Edited by AIR7, 20 May 2017 - 01:03 PM.

I think that the big deal is that you got confused and dont know what we did inside the prison. 

Maybe this information will help you a bit.

I can post my video, but it useless to watch. You will see i kill the first guard and go to parking lot. you got that right.  There are (almost) no dead body's because they despawn before pr off get there, but you can see the black dots that killed them. You can also hear all the explosions that killed them and you can see the red dots on the minimap that dissapears. All the proof needed is in that video.

A part of the information you need now, is what we do and where we place the proxys and thats not shown in any video. And my pov wont help at all.

All you can hope for at the moment is that one of us starts to talk or you can figure it out by yourself what we did to beat the wr.

Its 100% legit and no glitch at all.

Theres no need to change the rules for that.

It happend a few times before we had beaten records and suddenly there were votes to change the rules, and you can read about that in the forum somewhere else. 2 times i had a permanent ban!!!

Why??, defending myself respecting the existing rules.

Its very easy, just beat it!

If you cant, leave it or try to change the rules again to get the missing information that way.

We wont give it away, That means if nobody can figure it out how to beat it and others gamers wanna have/hold that record, we have to be kicked from the leaderboard. 

Just like the South Korea crew.

I hope this is some usefull information.

Good luck!

jack.kucher2
  • jack.kucher2

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:43 PM

I think that the big deal is that you got confused and dont know what we did inside the prison. 

Maybe this information will help you a bit.

I can post my video, but it useless to watch. You will see i kill the first guard and go to parking lot. you got that right.  There are (almost) no dead body's because they despawn before pr off get there, but you can see the black dots that killed them. You can also hear all the explosions that killed them and you can see the red dots on the minimap that dissapears. All the proof needed is in that video.

A part of the information you need now, is what we do and where we place the proxys and thats not shown in any video. And my pov wont help at all.

All you can hope for at the moment is that one of us starts to talk or you can figure it out by yourself what we did to beat the wr.

Its 100% legit and no glitch at all.

Theres no need to change the rules for that.

It happend a few times before we had beaten records and suddenly there were votes to change the rules, and you can read about that in the forum somewhere else. 2 times i had a permanent ban!!!

Why??, defending myself respecting the existing rules.

Its very easy, just beat it!

If you cant, leave it or try to change the rules again to get the missing information that way.

We wont give it away, That means if nobody can figure it out how to beat it and others gamers wanna have/hold that record, we have to be kicked from the leaderboard. 

Just like the South Korea crew.

I hope this is some usefull information.

Good luck!

We all know success in PB has much to do with setup and I agree that nobody should have to disclose proxy, sticky bomb, or whatever is used during setup.  I'm sure everyone is interested in how you did it and certainly, you do not have to disclose that.  Keep in mind that all I requested in the beginning was to see the demo and prisoner POVs.  In no way did I then, or did I ever accuse you of wrongful doing,  All I wanted to see were the other points of view to get a better idea what's going on (which is reasonable...it's a WR run and I know you have the video).  I think it's pretty awesome that you guys came up with a new method at this stage btw.  No interrogations will be done on my end...i'd like to figure out what you did and who knows...maybe a better way at some point ;)

The Koreans had an opportunity to try to explain their circumstances and decided it was best to just be belligerent and run away.   Frankly, I hoped that they would have provided more evidence that the weird centering of the chopper could be explained definitively as having more people competing keeps crews on their toes and IMO more fun.  No ruling was ever given on them because they just decided to leave as opposed to working through it and this situation is nothing like that.  

I do think that going forward it should be required to show all the videos for leaderboard consideration.  No past records should be changed that are missing 1 or 2.  Anyway, my $0.02

• Rorxy likes this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

Okay.

My only reason for leniency with requiring all POV is that previously not all could record which is understandable (either due to their pc or ability to do so on a console). I think it has been requested previously as well but I wouldn't want to make it a requirement unless all teams just start withholding methods that although deemed by yourselves as legit others may not agree. This is why we have community rules in place that will expand over time the more methods are introduced or bugs within the game that create new opportunities to cut time. You are not the only team these decisions affect so let's stop pretending this is a personal thing right now. I would expect the same scrutiny from the community on other entries if a new team came onboard and concealed methods that challenged a record.

When a new method is introduced you are only inviting more drama by concealing it and as a result leading to further questions - just like methods in the past that were reconsidered and prohibited (scarf trick) we want to be sure. Personally I believe it is fine and just something previously missed by other teams which is great.

Noone is removing any runs here or threatening to do so. You are just unnecessarily throwing that in there like you have previously to stir things. It won't work.

As previously discussed privately, why you were banned is something to raise with the mods and not these boards. It has no bearing on this thread and noone here can implement bans (you know this).

The Koreans chose to leave and asked for their runs to be removed so that also has no bearing on this discussion. The only links to their issue and yours is a lack of transparency (and manners, but that's something that only you can change).

If there are any runs previously entered by any team that you have a problem with (you suggest as much) then go ahead and list them for me and we can discuss too. For example, lkm and his crew always contact me privately if they have a run where the time seems a bit off or some kind of bug gave an advantage. That is maybe why you see less challenge because they consider this before entry. The community decide what is deemed legitimate, not you.

All that is being asked for here is an element of transparency in your entries that is to be expected in a community run leaderboard - in particular when a world record is in contention. This is a perfectly reasonable request.

Edit: sorry if this overlaps some of your points, Jack. My 2 cents.
  • Sinner's Rise, jyssys, madebyWITT and 1 other like this

Masterjohn88
  • Masterjohn88

GTA Farmer

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:10 PM

Hello

I think this was just a freaking good run, sure it needs good luck. But highly skilled, it even points out, that times below 2.30 are possible to achieve. A trained team could make it. As I play too on console I know cheating would be beyond any reasonable effort for a wr.

Gj guys!

• Rorxy likes this

lkm-fi
  • lkm-fi

bank robber

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:52 AM Edited by lkm-fi, 21 May 2017 - 05:00 AM.

Fyi, when we did our last prison run I provided Rorxy my full prison video (with preparations including proxy placements) without asking. I don't uderstand why certain players want to hide their "new trick" totally.

I'm not suggesting there is necessarily anyhing wrong with that run, but why act like that if it's "100% legit" like they say?

• oleg_aka_djmeg, update_lsc, Rorxy and 1 other like this

Masterjohn88
  • Masterjohn88

GTA Farmer

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

WR and approval are two kinds of things as it seems. There are some guys that make pac below 7 min, but seems like they have not made it in here as well or dont get it approved. 

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

WR and approval are two kinds of things as it seems. There are some guys that make pac below 7 min, but seems like they have not made it in here as well or dont get it approved. 

Any chance you could post a link to said sub 7 min run?

Masterjohn88
  • Masterjohn88

GTA Farmer

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

Idk, youtube, found this :  -> 7.13

you find better, but I dont have time to look, myself did sub 7 min.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users