Photo

The Elite Challenges Grand Leaderboard v2

2,269 replies to this topic
Neuling2000
  • Neuling2000

K/D 453.25 :)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:37 AM Edited by Neuling2000, 25 July 2015 - 02:38 AM.

If anyone needs a 4th member for Elite Challenges on PS3, let me know. I already did all of them with Stang0ne50 on my main character... Trying to do them on my second character now too.

PS3: Hitman3315... I dig these leaderboards, but none of my friends have had any interest in doing elite runs lately.

I would like to do them again with my 2nd charakter. Maybe a friend would join, too.

And yes we were a good team, you, StangOne50, Arkel18 and me.
  • StangOne50 likes this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:22 PM Edited by Rorxy, 01 September 2015 - 02:04 AM.

Yeah I just read the two closed threads but A) it takes 3 strikes to get banned, B) there are other services besides youtube, and C) one single internet comment shouldn't prompt such an odd run-away reaction in my view. Let me be perfectly clear that I'm not trying to stir anything up here in this thread. I'd simply like Rorxy to reply and I just find some of these rules somewhat ill-defined since 'normal' and 'hard' are mixed together and proof in my view is needed for any validation or whats the point. I can say I just beat Bolt's 100m Dash record earlier today while running up the stairs with a cast on my leg but who would believe it?

Anyways, we have these times (on hard) as mentioned on video but I'm not looking to get everyone's panties in a bunch when we post them. If creative pre-planning is frowned upon then we'll just leave it at that. Cheers!

video proof required except for the trusted few ps3 crews due to the impracticality for them to record their runs in ful. Normal allowed for them also due to reason listed by Stag. I did not write these rules I merely continued the thread. if you detail which rules confuse you in particular I can reword for clarity.

With regards to prison break 3.45 well as you can tell by two locked threads and rockstar reporting it caused a lot of drama. there was a video but it was not submitted to leaderboard because the players themselves considered it an experiment on whether it could be done which it could. It is a foresight by Rockstar allowing players to leave the prison after entering with bus and then exiting again to line up bikes to set everything up neatly before cutscene timer. The general consensus by most Hall of Famers that spoke out was that this prep method was far beyond the conventional method and this would inevitably be patched out and therefore should not be included. it obliterates leaderboard by over 30 seconds. 

Some argue that speed running is all about breaking the game. However, we need to draw a line somewhere right? the conventional method of completing Prison at speed is a challenge in itself. After swaying back and forth I feel personally that bikes should not be used. Do we allow it but then disallow further down the line when patched? Discuss

• StangOne50, SiIky Johnson and GeoGTAVProKillah like this

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

StangOne50,

Our current Pac WR run is at 9:26. Our goal is to shave another 10-15 off this weekend which is totally doable. I am PM'ing you screenshot of the final screen just so you don't think this is a preposterous claim. I do have the entire run from start to finish unlisted on youtube but my team mates prefer to wait until we truly optimize it this weekend. We don't want to post one and then post another right after. Let me know once you have it and worst case I can slice the final segment of the green 'passed' montage into a separate video but hopefully this will suffice for now.

Once we have the answers on using bikes in the Prison I will post our video for that here! There is no teleporting or anything fishy in either run. Nothing but well planned out and heavily tested strategy coupled with a phenomenal team.

(edit) My teammate sliced out the payout portion of the run so others can see it here as well:

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Team: NaughtyEllie (Warpsmith), Nebenezer, Boutneus, Oferrier (Swiftshark)

Naughty Ellie is Warpsmith?
Yes. NaughtyEllie is one of his secondary characters.

Nebenezer
  • Nebenezer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:54 PM Edited by Nebenezer, 25 July 2015 - 04:55 PM.

My opinion is the bike method should be allowed for Leaderboard status until such time as the method is patched out by R*, if it ever is. If it is patched then disqualify the record and replace it with the best post-patch time, maybe with a footnote for the pre-patch record holders.

There is no glitching or wall breaching involved, only using R*'s lack of foresight to set triggers precluding these actions to our advantage. R* built the job. The job mechanics allow us to do some prep work inside the Prison before certain checkpoints are triggered.

So the question is should Leaderboard records only be recognized if the method/strategy follows what we as a community perceive to be within an imaginary set of guidelines R* would expect of us. I say imaginary because without an official statement or patch to prevent these methods we can only take guesses at what they deem acceptable.

R* clearly expects some strategical liberties to be taken. Has anyone seen a successful Pac Std Elite run where the team goes all the way up to parachute from the intended final checkpoint, landing in the boat in <10:15 with no wanted level? (serious question, I honestly don't know if it's possible or not)
IMO skipping the last few checkpoints in Pac Std is no worse than waiting to trigger checkpoints in Prison Break and using the window of opportunity that R* has given us to set ourselves up for success.

Breaching through walls is one thing. This Prison Break strategy is not comparable, imo. People can't walk through walls, but a team of criminals planning to break a prisoner out of custody would certainly use their knowledge of the guards patrol schedules to their advantage.

I don't disagree a line should be drawn. I think if using bikes in the Prison is forbidden then skipping checkpoints in Pac Std should also be forbidden. Which is not to say I think either of those methods should be forbidden, because I don't.
  • lol232, Tha Saucier and SiIky Johnson like this

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:27 PM

Thanks for the reply Rorxy. I echo Nebenezer's sentiments as well. In my view, using creative strategy and prepwork prior to triggering checkpoints is well within the games guidelines. One could in essence spend 40 minutes driving around the island but in fact the Elite run doesn't matter until the cutscene is triggered so I don't see much difference. I feel that the creativity, just like the Pac Standard methods, embodies the non-linear approach that GTA is all about. 

As for using bikes in the prison, the game prompts you that Rashkovsky will follow you on foot or in a vehicle so having a bike in place seems realistic to me in prep. Again, he won't hop on until all waves are cleared in the final section anyways so its not as if we are somehow bypassing or glitching our way out. I want to submit our Prison Break video to the group and if anyone would like to report that video to Rockstar then I would be happy to provide them with the correct email address because I find that premise to be assinine to begin with. 

But let's presume for a moment that someone wants to report it and Rockstar goes ahead and patches or modifies the heist to make it 100% linear (which I doubt will ever happen) then as Nebenezer said, remove it. In the meantime I feel that our creative strategy can inspire other teams to emulate, perhaps further improve upon times, and most importantly keep the competitive movement going. Will await a response and hopefully more can chime in with their opinions since this seems to be a pretty small niche group to begin with and we all have the same aspirations. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:12 PM Edited by StangOne50, 25 July 2015 - 06:15 PM.

I have to agree with rorxy on this one. Though its a game logically it doesnt make sence. Break into prison, leave prison, get bikes break back into prison then break out of prison lol

I have never tried this method and have no interest in it. On last gen the conventional method is still a challenge. Imo using this method would take that challenge aspect of it away.

For those just wanting tshirts this a great way to help get them but there would be no sense of achievement there.

The Pacific situation is a little different. Lesters route is a suggestion and imo would be nearly if not completely impossible to beat the time using it. 

Just by looking at the times only the fleeca wr and series A is more than 30 seconds under the mark. And while on the subject Im going to be quite frank here(nothing personal against rorxy or his team, they still put up a great time and run) The fact that you guys intentionally used a teleport glitch/bug to enter the Kuruma in a way was kind of cheating lol Even though it may have only saved 1-2 seconds.

• GeoGTAVProKillah likes this

Nebenezer
  • Nebenezer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:11 PM Edited by Nebenezer, 25 July 2015 - 07:22 PM.

With respect, StangOne50, the purpose of a Leaderboard is not to showcase who can do it fastest without making it seem too easy. It's to showcase who did it fastest.

To be honest I don't like the strategy either. It's inefficient, overkill and yeah it basically trivializes the elite challenge. If I'm just going for the shirt conventional strategy works just fine and can be done in half the time. We weren't just going for the shirt though, we were going for a record time.

I disagree that there's no sense of achievement. That's like comparing the PB bikes method to pulling the plug on a CM run. The bikes method is still quite an orchestration to pull off. I would more so compare it to using the Kuruma and heavy gear in a CM run. It doesn't guarantee victory but it certainly stacks the cards in your favor.

In honesty our whole team should have read through these threads and been more aware of what you all have already been through regarding these matters. I will speak for the 4 of us and say we certainly didn't come here to stir animosities. We just came to gleefully share what we thought was a world record and found varying opinions about the legitimacy of the method.

I do think it's funny that not a day after we booked our 3:47 we learned it had already been done 2 seconds faster. Which makes this whole point a bit moot for our team, until we book a 3:44 ;)

Regardless I can say and prove my team has completed Prison Break Elite in 3:47. I'm proud of us for that :D
  • StangOne50 likes this

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:38 PM Edited by Swift1, 25 July 2015 - 10:08 PM.

Well for what its worth, here is our Prison Break run at 3:47. Hopefully you guys appreciate the creativity and effort that went into this. 

Prisoner view: 

Demolitions view:

Credits: 
- Pilot: NaughtyEllie (aka warpsmith)
- Demolitions: Nebenezer (aka theMayer78)
- Prison Officer: Boutneus
- Prisoner: Oferrier (aka Swiftshark)

We will post our improved WR Pac Standard run in a few days as we are confident in a sub 9:15 time that trumps our current 9:26 time.

PS: if it isn't accepted then apologies for the title thumbnail as the video was compiled several days ago and based on the leaderboard times here. :)
  • Antonius_S, Tha Saucier and Nebenezer like this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:25 PM Edited by Rorxy, 01 September 2015 - 02:05 AM.

My opinion is the bike method should be allowed for Leaderboard status until such time as the method is patched out by R*, if it ever is. If it is patched then disqualify the record and replace it with the best post-patch time, maybe with a footnote for the pre-patch record holders.

There is no glitching or wall breaching involved, only using R*'s lack of foresight to set triggers precluding these actions to our advantage. R* built the job. The job mechanics allow us to do some prep work inside the Prison before certain checkpoints are triggered.

So the question is should Leaderboard records only be recognized if the method/strategy follows what we as a community perceive to be within an imaginary set of guidelines R* would expect of us. I say imaginary because without an official statement or patch to prevent these methods we can only take guesses at what they deem acceptable.

R* clearly expects some strategical liberties to be taken. Has anyone seen a successful Pac Std Elite run where the team goes all the way up to parachute from the intended final checkpoint, landing in the boat in <10:15 with no wanted level? (serious question, I honestly don't know if it's possible or not)
IMO skipping the last few checkpoints in Pac Std is no worse than waiting to trigger checkpoints in Prison Break and using the window of opportunity that R* has given us to set ourselves up for success.

Breaching through walls is one thing. This Prison Break strategy is not comparable, imo. People can't walk through walls, but a team of criminals planning to break a prisoner out of custody would certainly use their knowledge of the guards patrol schedules to their advantage.

I don't disagree a line should be drawn. I think if using bikes in the Prison is forbidden then skipping checkpoints in Pac Std should also be forbidden. Which is not to say I think either of those methods should be forbidden, because I don't.

well come on now, you can't even compare this Prison Break tactic to the Pac Stan. As someone has already stated, Lester's escape route is optional as there are no checkpoints beyond the bikes. Hmm, I wan't to hear a little more from Hall of Famer's before I feel we can really make a decision on this. I can understand points (and have used some tactics myself to be fair) from both sides of the 'elite run methodology' so to speak. I am not sure who you are referring to with regards to breaching through walls, but I have never compared this Prison Break tactic to this. We are now getting to over 1 minute 20 under the Elite time. This is my concern and given that it is unique to this Heist I want to discuss it first.

Nebenezer
  • Nebenezer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:02 PM

My wall breach comment is not a reference to anything specific. I only mean to say we aren't using glitches to break the game. We're working within the parameters R* has given us.

Tha Saucier
  • Tha Saucier

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:33 AM

IMO the bike in the prison method should be allowed unless Rockstar patches it or makes it so that it cannot be done any longer, in which case have times using that method removed. I will probably never use it myself, but those who were patient, creative and good enough to figure the setup should be allowed to use that strategy. If they used a wall breach, launch, or some other glitch then I would say not legit, I think the method(and placing prox mines like in the video above)in question as a great example of outsmarting the developers, and not really an exploit of any kind. Just careful, tedious, meticulous planning. Which any prison break would be, just ask Chopo. The only reason you don't see such short times on the other Elites is because there start to finish times, you have no time to run around setting things up. But yeah, just my opinion. I'll probably never even come close to the record times lol

• Swift1 likes this

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

FF2-Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Looking at those videos all I can say is well done, good job, congrats.

Since Rockstar has patched the Prisoner to buy weapons before entering the prison, should all the times that have used that method be removed from the leaderboard? 

The question above was just put there to underline the issues that having a leaderboard like this has. I don't even want to go deeper in this kind of discussion... It's never black-and-white.

• Swift1 likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:42 PM

I think the prisoner having an extra weapon does not really make a difference. A good player can still run through the prison with his ap spamming snacks/armor while demo does most of the work anyway. 

My problem with this bikes method is that to me seems like an obvious flaw/glitch/bug in the game. It makes no sense to be able to run freely through the prison without being attacked.

I understand the leaderboard is for best times. But like rorxy said a line must be drawn. This is not lets see who can get the best time by searching for flaws in the game. Its about great players coming together and completing the challenge at hand.

It was a great run and time and you guys seem to know what you are doing. Surely you can make it to the leaderboards using the conventional methods.

This is just my opinion anyway. Not meant to offend anyway. We are all elite players in this thread : o)

• Cracka.Brew and ShockmasterGTA like this

SlyferFox
  • SlyferFox

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:15 AM

After completing all the elite challenges the first time, I was really getting bored of GTA Online. So lately I've been helping multiple crews (all of which I had to lead) to getting all their elite challenges completed. This month I beat all the elite challenges again with 2 completely different teams and there's a third team that still needs Pacific Standard and Humane Labs. One of the guys from the third team did Humane Labs in 10:50 with another team and the ground team used a trick where you take off the heavy utility vests before swimming through the tunnels. I was curious to see how fast the ground team went, and since the guy doesn't have the video on YouTube yet, I checked to see if any of his teammates have. I came across an incorrectly titled video "Prison Break Elite Challenge World Record Run 3:47" (still 2 seconds behind my team, by the way) and then I came here to see if it's been posted. And what do you know... that stupid Prison Break bike strategy is still stirring up crap 'til this day.

Here's my two cents on the subject matter. In regards to putting the Prison Break records in which the bike strategy was used on the leaderboard, I really don't care if our 3:45 record or the 3:47 one don't make it up there. It's whatever. I don't think being able to exit the prison is a bug/glitch. The gate is programmed to open everytime you walk to it and there are no types of tricks involved. Of course you can't go into a real prison driving bikes around without getting shot, but that's video game logic for ya'. Unless people are wall breaching or something along those lines, I say it's fine. Just because one thinks that Rockstar will patch the method in the future, shouldn't void the record as being legit. Even if Rockstar patches the method (personally, I think they will with their 'no fun allowed' policy) then let's go back to when you could take a helicopter to the Dinghy in Pacific Standard. Had this thread been made back then, I bet everyone would claim all the records set with that helicopter method are official. If one of my teammates actually reported the Prison Break bike strategy to Rockstar like they said they did (don't ask why) Rockstar either didn't get the message or they don't care enough to patch it. Until it's set in stone, all we're doing here is predicting things that could or could not happen.

If you consider the record unofficial because you think that the bike method is an unfair exploit that cuts too much time off the elite challenge, I'll go one step further. I think ALL runs using ANY type of exploits, bugs, glitches, and anything that has been patched by Rockstar are void, such as door blocking in the Fleeca Job and having the prisoner buy weapons at Ammu-Nation during the Prison Break. It doesn't matter if those two methods cut only a few seconds off the time - an exploit is an exploit no matter how big or small.

~SlyferFox

TrevorAngry
  • TrevorAngry

Untouchable Gunslinger

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:59 PM Edited by TrevorAngry, 27 July 2015 - 06:00 PM.

After completing all the elite challenges the first time, I was really getting bored of GTA Online. So lately I've been helping multiple crews (all of which I had to lead) to getting all their elite challenges completed. This month I beat all the elite challenges again with 2 completely different teams and there's a third team that still needs Pacific Standard and Humane Labs. One of the guys from the third team did Humane Labs in 10:50 with another team and the ground team used a trick where you take off the heavy utility vests before swimming through the tunnels. I was curious to see how fast the ground team went, and since the guy doesn't have the video on YouTube yet, I checked to see if any of his teammates have. I came across an incorrectly titled video "Prison Break Elite Challenge World Record Run 3:47" (still 2 seconds behind my team, by the way) and then I came here to see if it's been posted. And what do you know... that stupid Prison Break bike strategy is still stirring up crap 'til this day.

Here's my two cents on the subject matter. In regards to putting the Prison Break records in which the bike strategy was used on the leaderboard, I really don't care if our 3:45 record or the 3:47 one don't make it up there. It's whatever. I don't think being able to exit the prison is a bug/glitch. The gate is programmed to open everytime you walk to it and there are no types of tricks involved. Of course you can't go into a real prison driving bikes around without getting shot, but that's video game logic for ya'. Unless people are wall breaching or something along those lines, I say it's fine. Just because one thinks that Rockstar will patch the method in the future, shouldn't void the record as being legit. Even if Rockstar patches the method (personally, I think they will with their 'no fun allowed' policy) then let's go back to when you could take a helicopter to the Dinghy in Pacific Standard. Had this thread been made back then, I bet everyone would claim all the records set with that helicopter method are official. If one of my teammates actually reported the Prison Break bike strategy to Rockstar like they said they did (don't ask why) Rockstar either didn't get the message or they don't care enough to patch it. Until it's set in stone, all we're doing here is predicting things that could or could not happen.

If you consider the record unofficial because you think that the bike method is an unfair exploit that cuts too much time off the elite challenge, I'll go one step further. I think ALL runs using ANY type of exploits, bugs, glitches, and anything that has been patched by Rockstar are void, such as door blocking in the Fleeca Job and having the prisoner buy weapons at Ammu-Nation during the Prison Break. It doesn't matter if those two methods cut only a few seconds off the time - an exploit is an exploit no matter how big or small.

~SlyferFox

Here is the video. Sorry for taking to long to upload.

• lol232, StangOne50, Bolatsi and 1 other like this

kuusko
  • kuusko

fartingmachine

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:19 AM

^ i wanted to upload the gunner pov aswell but i forgot my google plus account details :(

GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:08 AM

^ i wanted to upload the gunner pov aswell but i forgot my google plus account details :(

You can start another google account. It's not that hard.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:24 PM Edited by StangOne50, 30 July 2015 - 07:00 PM.

Have a couple new PS3 members for the leaderboard.

Fleeca 5:12  Stang0ne50-AweSoMe-OH102

Prison 4:34  Stang0ne50-Hitman3315-Extrem1101-Pernw_narkwtika

Will upload vids soon.

fleeca 512

Spoiler

prison 434

Spoiler

• ShockmasterGTA and No_Future like this

GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:54 PM Edited by GTAonlineplayer, 30 July 2015 - 11:56 PM.

Will upload vids soon.

fleeca 512

Spoiler

prison 434

Spoiler

Damn bro. Don't ever beat our 10:01 time on Pacific Standard. You will bump me out of the grand leader board  (joke)

• StangOne50 likes this

Cracka.Brew
  • Cracka.Brew

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

Will upload vids soon.

fleeca 512

Spoiler

prison 434

Spoiler

Damn bro. Don't ever beat our 10:01 time on Pacific Standard. You will bump me out of the grand leader board  (joke)

We are going to try our damdest, lol. When we were trying 2 nights ago, I had my butt in the dingy at 9:50. Had an excellent run myself. But of course somebody got knocked off the bike. Killed the run. Stupid cops.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:34 AM Edited by StangOne50, 31 July 2015 - 02:38 AM.

Will upload vids soon.

fleeca 512

Spoiler

prison 434

Spoiler

There is a couple teams goin now, we could always use extra players . Last time I did pacific we had a 9:53 on my clock but the game was lagging and ended up with 10 something. Was not happy lol

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:10 AM Edited by StangOne50, 06 August 2015 - 04:18 AM.

Pacific Elite 10:03 on hard. Largest possible payout-825k each!!!. Good enough for 3rd place on last gen leaderboard :O)

Stang0ne50-Hitman3315-pernw_narkwtika-Extrem1101

Spoiler

• Bolatsi and No_Future like this

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

FF2-Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:29 PM

Pacific Job 9:59 PS3. Bolatsi-capitotutto-PuppeBlessYou-kariup

Top of the last gen leaderboard! 

Two new names to the hall of fame also: PuppeBlessYou and kariup!

Spoiler

...waiting for Stang to respond! :D

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:36 PM

Pacific Job 9:59 PS3. Bolatsi-capitotutto-PuppeBlessYou-kariup

Top of the last gen leaderboard! 

Two new names to the hall of fame also: PuppeBlessYou and kariup!

Spoiler

...waiting for Stang to respond! :D

Well so much for my last post haha. Very nice bro! awesome time. 

• Bolatsi likes this

satajet2
  • satajet2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

Rorxy if you care about my opinion on that so said new prison break  wr time. Imho that time proofs thar some people are willing even  to glitch hell out of the game to beat our time. Imho that is patchetic and therefore  that time shouldn't  be on the leaderboard.

ShiviSRT-10
  • ShiviSRT-10

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:18 PM Edited by ShiviSRT-10, 11 August 2015 - 11:23 AM.

Ps3 9:49 pac standard, bitches! Hopefully I can get my friend's link to the vid :L prodigy_rocks, zxxjaykillceexxz, Andy_rao, shivisrt10 OMFG knew we were doing everything right! :D thanks guys!
Pics I have: we didn't get a video of the whole run, so unofficial leaderboards it is I guess!

Spoiler

After finding out from stang that lag causes the timer to be incorrect occasion ally, I can say the game said we got 9:49, but by my timer we got 10:01, and 10:00 by my friend's. In which case I would probably say 10:01 to take joint first ps3 when the video's up :) sorry bout da confusion!

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:12 PM

Make a new one. :p
Ground Team POV is being uploaded right now.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:50 PM Edited by StangOne50, 09 August 2015 - 02:53 PM.

Ps3 9:49 pac standard, bitches! Hopefully I can get my friend's link to the vid :L prodigy_rocks, zxxjaykillceexxz, Andy_rao, shivisrt10 OMFG knew we were doing everything right! :D thanks guys!
Pics I have: we didn't get a video of the whole run, so unofficial leaderboards it is I guess!
ToiaM4q.jpg
l7g5tNE.jpg

After finding out from stang that lag causes the timer to be incorrect occasion ally, I can say the game said we got 9:49, but by my timer we got 10:01, and 10:00 by my friend's. In which case I would probably say 10:01 to take joint first ps3 when the video's up :) sorry bout da confusion!

949 or 1001 still good times bro. Important thing  is you are 1 step closer to owning the shirt lol 

Last gen is just gonna have to deal with the fact that R dont give a sh*t and will never fix their servers. Its a damn shame with all the time and work us players have put into these challenges. 

• ShiviSRT-10 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:09 PM Edited by lol232, 09 August 2015 - 05:14 PM.

Here you go:
  • TrevorAngry, Bolatsi and Tha Saucier like this

TrevorAngry
  • TrevorAngry

Untouchable Gunslinger

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:27 AM

We've just completed Pacific Standard in 9:55 (second place in the Leaderboards). We could do it a lot better if it wasn't by a tree. Either way, it was an excellent work. Team: inaldo21, Kuusko, TRNMTR and gtaguy95. It was on PS4 by the way.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users