Photo

The Elite Challenges Grand Leaderboard v2

1,844 replies to this topic
GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:20 AM Edited by GTAonlineplayer, 05 July 2015 - 10:26 PM.

Rorxy, thanks for keeping the leaderboard going and preserving the Hall of Fame. Much respect to all the Hall of Famers.

• StangOne50, Neuling2000 and Rorxy like this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

Rorxy, thank for keeping the leaderboard going and preserving the Hall of Fame. Much respect to all the Hall of Famers.

you're welcome! let's keep beating those times!

GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:15 AM

My username is misspelled in the grand leaderboard Pacific Standard Job section. It says, Vincespx and it should be Vincepsx. Please change it to the right spelling. 

MadMaxxx123
  • MadMaxxx123

Big Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:02 AM

Humane 10-54. Not the best, but still decent )
  • StangOne50, Bolatsi, Tha Saucier and 3 others like this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:23 PM

My username is misspelled in the grand leaderboard Pacific Standard Job section. It says, Vincespx and it should be Vincepsx. Please change it to the right spelling. 

sorry for delay in reply been very busy lately. Sorting it now for you...my mistake!

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

nice run. Damn your Minigun guy came very close to being killed by one of the last choppers miniguns there! Also you are lucky that the second last two choppers didnt manage to shoot or ram you as you took off. Valkyrie takes damage very easily. Nice teamwork

• MadMaxxx123 and Tha Saucier like this

MadMaxxx123
  • MadMaxxx123

Big Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:33 PM

nice run. Damn your Minigun guy came very close to being killed by one of the last choppers miniguns there! Also you are lucky that the second last two choppers didnt manage to shoot or ram you as you took off. Valkyrie takes damage very easily. Nice teamwork

Thx! Yeah it was luck indeed. I think all elite challenges involve great part of luck.

• Tha Saucier and Rorxy like this

Niņo-Livi
  • Niņo-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:30 AM

Just done prison break with a time of 4:22 El nino 19f Ryan McCall kiblah and mm Shoxz video will be up as soon as I can post it
  • StangOne50 and Rorxy like this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:08 PM

Just done prison break with a time of 4:22 El nino 19f Ryan McCall kiblah and mm Shoxz video will be up as soon as I can post it

Damn it! Beat me by 1 second. Last time I give you advice ! j/k lol nice job bro

• MrRyanMcCall likes this

Niņo-Livi
  • Niņo-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

Hahaha thanks man demo done a sh*t hot job demo defo does have the most important job of all

GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:52 PM

Yeah demo is very important for prison break.

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:01 PM

https://account.xbox...ec-95bbae5171db

Proof of 4:22 elite time for prison break heist =)
Cheers =)
  • Rorxy likes this

Rorxy
  • Rorxy

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:50 PM Edited by Rorxy, 21 July 2015 - 07:07 PM.

https://account.xbox...ec-95bbae5171db

Proof of 4:22 elite time for prison break heist =)
Cheers =)

excellent work you guys. updating now. That's you now in 2nd place for Prison Break Grand Leaderboard. since there is not a full video, care to talk us through how you went about it? tactics etc? Kiblah, welcome to the Hall of Fame!

Niņo-Livi
  • Niņo-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:13 AM Edited by El nino 19f, 22 July 2015 - 11:14 AM.

We had a great run kiblah as demolition was blowing up cops before I was even down the stairs before getting rashkovsky haha plane outside prison up onto road and offski we done 4:39 4:35 4:33 4:28 and 4:22. 4:22 was our first time actually getting the elite couldn't get near that again
  • Rorxy likes this

Vova07
  • Vova07

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

I didn't even read it, all I see is COMIC SANS! 

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:33 PM Edited by Swift1, 23 July 2015 - 09:36 PM.

I have a question. What is the best way to submit proof? I only see a few vids here and then I see KatyPerry mentioned a Prison Break run at 3:35 but is there proof of this claim? If Katy has a 3:35 then I would love to see that for myself prior to wasting time submitting ours.

I will laugh if he tries to beat my 345 time by using bikes.    

Also, are there specific rules for Prison Break? Are bikes not allowed at all or something? Reason for asking is that there's even an in-game prompt where it says Rashkovsky will follow you on foot or in a vehicle. I'd love some clarification because our team busted our ass for days getting a 3:47 extraction time (with video footage from both Prisoner and Demolitions available for proof) but we were extremely creative in our pre-extraction setup efforts. I'll be happy to post our videos here once clarified. 

We also beat the current PAC Standard record posted here with Video proof but we still see room for shaving an additional 8-15 seconds off our time before submitting that here officially. 

All of our runs are on PS4.

Looking forward to your reply and can PM in private if needed. 

ShockmasterGTA
  • ShockmasterGTA

Ruling

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

I have a question. What is the best way to submit proof? I only see a few vids here and then I see KatyPerry mentioned a Prison Break run at 3:35 but is there proof of this claim? If Katy has a 3:35 then I would love to see that for myself prior to wasting time submitting ours.

I will laugh if he tries to beat my 345 time by using bikes.    

Also, are there specific rules for Prison Break? Are bikes not allowed at all or something? Reason for asking is that there's even an in-game prompt where it says Rashkovsky will follow you on foot or in a vehicle. I'd love some clarification because our team busted our ass for days getting a 3:47 extraction time (with video footage from both Prisoner and Demolitions available for proof) but we were extremely creative in our pre-extraction setup efforts. I'll be happy to post our videos here once clarified. 

We also beat the current PAC Standard record posted here with Video proof but we still see room for shaving an additional 8-15 seconds off our time before submitting that here officially. 

All of our runs are on PS4.

Looking forward to your reply and can PM in private if needed. 

She posted a video on youtube as proof but some guy reported her to Rockstar and tried to get her banned and she took the video down.

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:16 PM

Yeah I just read the two closed threads but A) it takes 3 strikes to get banned, B) there are other services besides youtube, and C) one single internet comment shouldn't prompt such an odd run-away reaction in my view. Let me be perfectly clear that I'm not trying to stir anything up here in this thread. I'd simply like Rorxy to reply and I just find some of these rules somewhat ill-defined since 'normal' and 'hard' are mixed together and proof in my view is needed for any validation or whats the point. I can say I just beat Bolt's 100m Dash record earlier today while running up the stairs with a cast on my leg but who would believe it?

Anyways, we have these times (on hard) as mentioned on video but I'm not looking to get everyone's panties in a bunch when we post them. If creative pre-planning is frowned upon then we'll just leave it at that. Cheers!

• sebcreed likes this

Tha Saucier
  • Tha Saucier

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:31 PM

Does shooting the guns backwards in the Valkyrie(on Humane Elite) make a difference? Have been able to complete all other Elite Challenges but this one is a PITA. If anyone needs a 4th on XB1 shoot me a PM.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:13 AM Edited by StangOne50, 24 July 2015 - 01:29 AM.

Yeah I just read the two closed threads but A) it takes 3 strikes to get banned, B) there are other services besides youtube, and C) one single internet comment shouldn't prompt such an odd run-away reaction in my view. Let me be perfectly clear that I'm not trying to stir anything up here in this thread. I'd simply like Rorxy to reply and I just find some of these rules somewhat ill-defined since 'normal' and 'hard' are mixed together and proof in my view is needed for any validation or whats the point. I can say I just beat Bolt's 100m Dash record earlier today while running up the stairs with a cast on my leg but who would believe it?

Anyways, we have these times (on hard) as mentioned on video but I'm not looking to get everyone's panties in a bunch when we post them. If creative pre-planning is frowned upon then we'll just leave it at that. Cheers!

According to the rules only players on last gen may submit proof on Normal. This is due to the lag last gen suffers from. And you can tell by the times put up.

For your other question I am not sure. The bikes method has been known but was considered cheating/glitching. All the times on the leaderboard for this challenge were obtained using more or less the conventional method.

So for Pacific you think you can do 9:25 or better ? I would love to see that : o)

@TheSaucier...Do you mean after you take off from the peak? If so it can make a difference. If you take too much time trying to take out all the helis on the peak you wont have enough time to reach the checkpoint. Whether there are more helis or not you have to take off by 9:55. So if there are shooting back may help you get the time.

• Tha Saucier likes this

Tha Saucier
  • Tha Saucier

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:18 AM

@TheSaucier...Do you mean after you take off from the peak? If so it can make a difference. If you take too much time trying to take out all the helis on the peak you wont have enough time to reach the checkpoint. Whether there are more helis or not you have to take off by 9:55. So if there are shooting back may help you get the time.

Yep, Ive seen people shoot aft from the Valkyrie pickup location to where the ground team jumps and also after picking up the gunner from the peak. At this point seems like were going to need every little bit of time savings we can get.

kuusko
  • kuusko

fartingmachine

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

yesterday we completed humane labs in 10:50, we where aiming for the elite challenge the whole day its our first time we got it, there could still be a few seconds shaven off but im verry proud on the result :D

• Bolatsi and Tha Saucier like this

Tha Saucier
  • Tha Saucier

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

yesterday we completed humane labs in 10:50, we where aiming for the elite challenge the whole day its our first time we got it, there could still be a few seconds shaven off but im verry proud on the result :D

Nice, can I borrow your friends? lol

kuusko
  • kuusko

fartingmachine

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:46 AM

Nice, can I borrow your friends? lol
Wouldnt count on it lol we agreed to never doing it again haha
  • Tha Saucier likes this

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

According to the rules only players on last gen may submit proof on Normal. This is due to the lag last gen suffers from. And you can tell by the times put up.

For your other question I am not sure. The bikes method has been known but was considered cheating/glitching. All the times on the leaderboard for this challenge were obtained using more or less the conventional method.

So for Pacific you think you can do 9:25 or better ? I would love to see that : o)

I haven't seen the 9:25 you are mentioning but yes! Do you have a link to the one you referenced? I'll gladly send you mine back in a PM. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:37 PM Edited by StangOne50, 24 July 2015 - 03:39 PM.

^^^ No I meant you said you already beat the pac time of 940 and you thought you could shave off another 15 seconds, so I was just sayin if you could beat it in that time id love to see it.

If you already beat the time I see no reason not to post it. If you beat it again it can be easily edited.

Swift1
  • Swift1

Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:07 PM Edited by Swift1, 24 July 2015 - 04:16 PM.

StangOne50,

Our current Pac WR run is at 9:26. Our goal is to shave another 10-15 off this weekend which is totally doable. I am PM'ing you screenshot of the final screen just so you don't think this is a preposterous claim. I do have the entire run from start to finish unlisted on youtube but my team mates prefer to wait until we truly optimize it this weekend. We don't want to post one and then post another right after. Let me know once you have it and worst case I can slice the final segment of the green 'passed' montage into a separate video but hopefully this will suffice for now.

Once we have the answers on using bikes in the Prison I will post our video for that here! There is no teleporting or anything fishy in either run. Nothing but well planned out and heavily tested strategy coupled with a phenomenal team.

(edit) My teammate sliced out the payout portion of the run so others can see it here as well:

Team: NaughtyEllie (Warpsmith), Nebenezer, Boutneus, Oferrier (Swiftshark)

• StangOne50 likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

Very nice, cant wait to see the full video. Did you guys not use heavy armor?

Hitman3315
  • Hitman3315

Elitist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

If anyone needs a 4th member for Elite Challenges on PS3, let me know. I already did all of them with Stang0ne50 on my main character... Trying to do them on my second character now too.

PS3: Hitman3315... I dig these leaderboards, but none of my friends have had any interest in doing elite runs lately.
  • StangOne50 likes this

GTAonlineplayer
  • GTAonlineplayer

Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:22 AM Edited by GTAonlineplayer, 25 July 2015 - 01:23 AM.

StangOne50,

Our current Pac WR run is at 9:26. Our goal is to shave another 10-15 off this weekend which is totally doable. I am PM'ing you screenshot of the final screen just so you don't think this is a preposterous claim. I do have the entire run from start to finish unlisted on youtube but my team mates prefer to wait until we truly optimize it this weekend. We don't want to post one and then post another right after. Let me know once you have it and worst case I can slice the final segment of the green 'passed' montage into a separate video but hopefully this will suffice for now.

Once we have the answers on using bikes in the Prison I will post our video for that here! There is no teleporting or anything fishy in either run. Nothing but well planned out and heavily tested strategy coupled with a phenomenal team.

(edit) My teammate sliced out the payout portion of the run so others can see it here as well:

Team: NaughtyEllie (Warpsmith), Nebenezer, Boutneus, Oferrier (Swiftshark)

Naughty Ellie is Warpsmith?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users