Quantcast

» «
Photo

Shenmue 3

39 replies to this topic
Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

I'm not here to be original, I'm here to rock!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:49 PM Edited by Ivan1997GTA, 02 November 2015 - 12:49 PM.

Shenmue 3 looks like it's gonna be great, but I'm pretty cautious about this, as I think this game might get cancelled, like Mega Man Legends 3.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:04 AM

They posted some new SSs today

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:22 PM Edited by LiangHuBBB, 22 August 2017 - 02:22 PM.

this was posted today

the facial animations could def. need some work, those faces show now emotion atm.

but I got my hopes high that Yu S. will do the right thing

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

If you set your last active is private, you're edgy

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, 2 weeks ago.

Shenmue 3 looks like it's gonna be great, but I'm pretty cautious about this, as I think this game might get cancelled, like Mega Man Legends 3.

Nope, Capcom cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 because Inafune left Capcom since 2010 and Capcom killed Mega Man since 2011.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

YellowJacket
  • YellowJacket

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I loved the first two, but, the trailer for 3 didn't have me gasping in awe. That worries me....I hope the game itself is way better than the trailer is. It would be a shame to wait all these years and get a boring game.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago

never played shenmue, but when the 1st came out on dreamcast, the reviews were pretty much mythicial. will keep and eye on this

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

If you set your last active is private, you're edgy

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 2 weeks ago

never played shenmue, but when the 1st came out on dreamcast, the reviews were pretty much mythicial. will keep and eye on this

The Dreamcast sucked. Like me, fans believe this isn't the final Sega console, as I think Sega might make another console to get them back into the console manufacturing business, like Atari.

Indi
  • Indi

In The Air Tonight

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Indi, 2 weeks ago.

The Dreamcast sucked. Like me, fans believe this isn't the final Sega console, as I think Sega might make another console to get them back into the console manufacturing business, like Atari.

The Dreamcast sucked?  You most certainly have a right to your own opinion but the Dreamcast was way ahead of the PS2 and basically all of the other consoles of that time.  The hardware specs were the best you could get on a console and it offered online multiplayer when the PS2 for example didn't.  I will stand corrected on the previous part but the graphics were a little better due to the VRAM on the Dreamcast.

I think the selection of games on the PS2 was what had eventually won people over.  But I think to say the system sucked is perhaps taking it a bit too far.  It wasn't a bad console.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by jpm1, 2 weeks ago.

come on man. Soulcalibur, Crazy taxi, Omikton, Incoming, Shenmue, Toy commander, House of the dead. first console ever to let you connect to the internet

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users