Quantcast

» «
Photo

which DJs in radio would you like to see?

62 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:02 AM Edited by Achlys, 18 March 2017 - 03:02 AM.

You don't see hip-hop fans saying a rapper they don't like is "not hip-hop". It seems only metalturds act like this.

Actually, every music genre is filled with elitists who will call a band/artist that plays <insert genre here> not real <insert genre here>. Just search NYHC or early LA punk bands on Youtube, and you'll see that the videos have at least one comment saying: "This is true punk rock! Not that Gay crap by Green Day and blink-182!" Or something like that.

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

A long time ago I never knew myself.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:50 AM

I wouldn't mind hearing Jimmy Gestapo again.
  • LeakyLine likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:13 PM Edited by (Ambient), 18 March 2017 - 03:15 PM.

You don't see hip-hop fans saying a rapper they don't like is "not hip-hop". It seems only metalturds act like this.

Go lurk 4chan's /mu/ some day and you'll change your mind.

OT: Recently, I was thinking about making a compromise between having real-life people hosting radio station and feeling that hosts have time to do radio stuff. How about having real-life radio DJs instead of musicans/actors/models/dancers/people-not-related-to-radio-IRL? It was somewhat done in both 3D (think Game Radio with Stretch Armstrong and Lord Sear and GTA SA's Radio Los Santos with Julio G) and HD universe [3 of 4 (if you count EFLC) hosts of The Beat 102.7, David Rodigan of RamJam FM or Gilles Peterson of Worldwide FM]. Just use this way to get a DJ on all music stations.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users