Horizon Zero Dawn

134 replies to this topic
woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:31 PM

If you need a machine part and have a lot of shards to spare there is a merchant in Meridian that sells almost anything you could need. I have went there on a few occasions. 

Anyway I am still loving this game. It is the first open world I have played that truly gives R a run for their money.

paul
  • paul

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Octopus

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

its not exactly difficult to do better than that piss soaked aids ridden cum stained sh*t f*ckin filled trash abortion knows has Vfcuk R* lmao 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

its not exactly difficult to do better than that piss soaked aids ridden cum stained sh*t f*ckin filled trash abortion knows has Vfcuk R* lmao 

U OK HUN?

paul
  • paul

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Octopus

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

i dont remember posting that last night so k

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:20 PM

i dont remember posting that last night so k

Mendala effect yo

paul
  • paul

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Octopus

Posted 2 weeks ago

bump

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted A week ago

Anyway I am still loving this game. It is the first open world I have played that truly gives R a run for their money.

P much this.  Gorilla Games really hit this one out of the park.  Looks amazing on a Pro and running in HDR.  Glad they put in the photo options, too bad it doesn't transfer the look of the HRD tho...

I'm currently stuck trying to finish the cauldron with the big T-Rex looking monster.  Anybody have a good tip?  I plant some traps and all, but it doesn't seem to work and running around like a madwoman isn't helping much.  

Thx in advance  :^:

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by reform, A week ago.

P much this.  Gorilla Games really hit this one out of the park.  Looks amazing on a Pro and running in HDR.  Glad they put in the photo options, too bad it doesn't transfer the look of the HRD tho...

I'm currently stuck trying to finish the cauldron with the big T-Rex looking monster.  Anybody have a good tip?  I plant some traps and all, but it doesn't seem to work and running around like a madwoman isn't helping much.  

Thx in advance  :^:

The Thunderjaw?

Equip a shadow ropecaster (if you have one) with heavy tie rope, something with frost ammo (and frost mods) like a sling or warbow, and a sharpshot bow with decent tear with tearblast arrows. ropecast him until he's stunned, then tearblast the disclaunchers off of his back, freeze him with a sling or warbow (the freeze meter has to fill up) and then pickup a disclauncher and openfire. you can then ropecast him again until he's stunned, then move to the other disclauncher, but first, freeze him again, and then pickup the second disclauncher and open fire. If he's not already dead, freeze him again and just shoot him with precision arrows or something. You can use your 4th weapon slot to lay a bunch of tripcaster wires. best places are between the barriers surrounding the center, and also between the barriers and the side of the arena.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted A week ago

Ya the Thunderjaw mo-fo, that's the one. Thx for the advice, looks like I need to put this off till later then. Just got the OG Ropecaster, but haven't really done anything with it. Maybe a bit more experience too before I try again. It is pretty neat how there's different weapons and combinations. Get's a bit complicated at times, like the Thunderjaw, but I do like the different options. Even the different creatures you can have fight each other. Just a really really cool and engrossing game.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I just rolled around and him hitting him until he fell.

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted A week ago

Yup that can work too.

The above advise is just a safe and high damage way to deal with Mr Jaw, especially if Aloy is a bit underlevelled.

I think when I did it the first time I left explosive tripwires & the other little traps all over the place, then let him out and tore the dislaunchers off and used those, without using a ropecaster. That was back when each disclauncher had 12 ammo each instead of 8 though.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Playa

• Members

Posted A week ago

can we expect some new dlc content anytime soon? I guess so

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

can we expect some new dlc content anytime soon? I guess so

E3 is your best bet

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by reform, A week ago.

Yeah there's some speculaton of a DLC story expansion announcement at E3,

We know the DLC is coming, just not when exactly.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I think Sylens will be a big part of the DLC and the sequel will be set in the forbidden west.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users