502 replies to this topic
Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted A week ago

What's the source on who is doing those versions?

{Corleone}LuRey
  • {Corleone}LuRey

La familia Corleone

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted A week ago

What the hell are most of you even on about??

Mobile ports are outsourced, it doesn't matter what Rockstar is busy with, though ironically L.A.Noire was handed to Rockstar Leeds (LCS/VCS/CTW) to port to other platforms (initial PC release), we don't know who's handling L.A. Noire other than it's INTERNAL (a Rockstar Studio) for the PS4/XB1 versions and the Switch version is outsourced (port of the PC version) and no clear indication of who's doing the Vive/VR stuff.

Are you sure man?

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

At this point I'll take a Lucid quality port.

• AjdarFan likes this

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Hey, Lucid has done a decent job if you ask me.Other than them stealing textures, it was an alright port.Much better than WarDrums' poorly optimised port of San Andreas.

AjdarFan
  • AjdarFan

Forum awarded for biggest Ajdar fan on the universe

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted A week ago

Hey, Lucid has done a decent job if you ask me.Other than them stealing textures, it was an alright port.Much better than WarDrums' poorly optimised port of San Andreas.

No it wasn't

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

No it wasn't

Clarify?

I can run LCS on my phone perfectly(along with the other GTA's), however San Andreas has graphical issues every 10 seconds

Sandris Gjoka
  • Sandris Gjoka

Rat

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A week ago

Yeah GTA SA mobile lags like hell

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted A week ago

What's the source on who is doing those versions?

I don't know, maybe I'm making it up, just wanted to wait a few days so I could post this: https://www.linkedin...company/virtuos

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted A week ago

so virtuous is behind Switch version only, or now you are sure it's behind all the ports (except for HTC vive ofc)

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Long Live 2pac, Tupac, Makaveli, The LEGEND

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by GTA_The_Series, A week ago.

No it wasn't

Clarify?
I can run LCS on my phone perfectly(along with the other GTA's), however San Andreas has graphical issues every 10 seconds
That only applied to Samsung users. My friends LG phone runs SA perfectly without the issues. I know what you mean though. I sometimes have the same issues on my galaxy S7. Used to happen a lot on my 6 aswell. Also the Iphone version of SA doesn't have these issues either. Damn game runs smoothly on high settings.
  • AjdarFan likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted A week ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, A week ago.

I have III, VC, SA, LCS, and CW for iOS...All of them are horrid but LCS (Lucid) and CW (?).  None of the Ports lag on my iPhone 6, but I get constant crashes from the War Drum Ports, especially SA...

iOS doesn't have Options for High Settings, either, in terms of SA.  Only Traffic "Light, Medium, and Heavy."  There isn't all those "other" Options like Android has.  Either way, all of the Ports are pretty bad but LCS and CW.  When LCS was first released for iOS back in December 2015, it wasn't very good, but once the first Update/Patch came it was good and has been since then.  I also have no issues with CW since I bought it in December 2014.  It's just III, VC, and SA which I find terrible and all of those are War Drum...So in that case, of course I want Lucid to make the VCS Port for Mobile.  I don't really care when it comes out, though.  I got patience...

AjdarFan
  • AjdarFan

Forum awarded for biggest Ajdar fan on the universe

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted A week ago

No it wasn't

Clarify?
For me it is the exact opposite. Besides, LCS's car reflections looks awful on mobile. Not to mention they used different textures that makes city look like some other city than LC. And I heard they stole textures from modding community.
  • GTA_The_Series and Ivan1997GTA like this

tedk2
  • tedk2

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 5 days ago

Take it easy,everybody. You know, rockstar games is keen on giving us surprise. The great corporation never announces when it will release the mobile port. However, you maybe find the gtavcs on the apple store or google play someday. 

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

{Corleone}LuRey
  • {Corleone}LuRey

La familia Corleone

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted 5 days ago

Take it easy,everybody. You know, rockstar games is keen on giving us surprise. The great corporation never announces when it will release the mobile port. However, you maybe find the gtavcs on the apple store or google play someday. 

Someday or never

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

The server will be restarted in 0 seconds! f*ck

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Ingramsl19, 3 days ago.

Again, we back here for 1 month ago... Im taking about GTA LCS and GTA SA that remasted on Windows 10, Windows Phone, PC and Nintendo Switch..

Sandris Gjoka
  • Sandris Gjoka

Rat

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Sandris Gjoka, 3 days ago.

First, GTA LCS mobile is only for Android&iOS and not for Windows phone and WIN10. Second, R* first switch game is the remaster L.A noir -_-

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

First, GTA LCS mobile is only for Android&iOS and not for Windows phone and WIN10. Second, R* first switch game is the remaster L.A noir -_-

Exacly rockstar is remastering LA Noire so Inadequate stfu

Ahh, how funny is this. VCS Mobile won't be made by R* exactly, can be another studio as War Drum, Lucid or another one, nobody knows. So, stop misinforming people.

• Tomasak and Ivan1997GTA like this

{Corleone}LuRey
  • {Corleone}LuRey

La familia Corleone

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted 2 days ago

Exacly rockstar is remastering LA Noire so Inadequate stfu
Ahh, how funny is this. VCS Mobile won't be made by R* exactly, can be another studio as War Drum, Lucid or another one, nobody knows. So, stop misinforming people.
I dont,R* announced 4 versions of LA Noire,Ps4,Xbox,nintento switch,and my opinion is that we wont get vcs on mobile sadly

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 2 days ago

Mobile version of VCS is being done by an outsourced studio, not by R* themself. All of the previous mobile released weren't ported by Rockstar. So be calm and wait, no need to be rude.

• Tomasak and Ivan1997GTA like this

{Corleone}LuRey
  • {Corleone}LuRey

La familia Corleone

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted 2 days ago Edited by {Corleone}LuRey, 2 days ago.

Mobile version of VCS is being done by an outsourced studio, not by R* themself. All of the previous mobile released weren't ported by Rockstar. So be calm and wait, no need to be rude.

So now you saying there's a bigger chance to get vcs this year?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago

If _CP_ says that, it's most likely true. I gotta thank you for giving me new hope. Vcs mobile would be the best christmas present xD.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A day ago Edited by Lexyz., A day ago.

Mobile version of VCS is being done

Source?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A day ago

Just a heads up; this is for VCS mobile discussion only. If you're looking to discuss mobile ports of other Rockstar games, go here: http://gtaforums.com...rockstar-games/

Last chance to remain on topic.
  • Tomasak, Ivan1997GTA, Lexyz. and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users