XB XB1
4,611 replies to this topic
BGJ ASSASSIN
  • BGJ ASSASSIN

RideOrDie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

I will discuss the next meet with chris. if you want to see any of your pics from the meets, follow us on twitter here! https://twitter.com/gtacarmeets1234

• ChrissyBoi87 likes this

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

FastFuriousCruisers Founder & Host

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:56 PM Edited by ChrissyBoi87, 14 June 2015 - 01:57 PM.

Thank you to everyone that showed up last night it was a great turn out, and nice to meet all you Fast And Furious Fans out there!!! :)

However I sincerely apologize for GT: T3CHN1QU3 0121 behavior during the meet, I warned him enough times and couldn't be more fair, so unfortunately I had no choice but to kick, and permanently Ban him from future Car Meets!

Rules are Rules if you don't like them please don't send a message for invites..

We started these Car Meets to bring The Fast and Furious & Car Enthusiast's together to show cars, Cruise, Go on Road Trips, Drag Racing, and to most importantly enjoy one another's company and have fun..... Let's keep it that way! 

PERMANENTLY BANNEDT3CHN1QU3 0121

Hope to see you all again soon, and thank you once again for the turn out last night and posting your photographs here in the Thread! :)

ChrissyBoi87

• B3RTY B0Y, RacedemonJH and Outlegend like this

B3RTY B0Y
  • B3RTY B0Y

THE BOSS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

I will discuss the next meet with chris. if you want to see any of your pics from the meets, follow us on twitter here! https://twitter.com/gtacarmeets1234

sweet man ive followed it aswell :)

Thank you to everyone that showed up last night it was a great turn out, and nice to meet all you Fast And Furious Fans out there!!! :)

However I sincerely apologize for GT: T3CHN1QU3 0121 behavior during the meet, I warned him enough times and couldn't be more fair, so unfortunately I had no choice but to kick, and permanently Ban him from future Car Meets!

Rules are Rules if you don't like them please don't send a message for invites..

We started these Car Meets to bring The Fast and Furious & Car Enthusiast's together to show cars, Cruise, Go on Road Trips, Drag Racing, and to most importantly enjoy one another's company and have fun..... Let's keep it that way! 

Hope to see you all again soon, and thank you once again for the turn out last night and posting your photographs here in the Thread! :)

ChrissyBoi87

yass!! :) lol, look forward to the next meet when ever it is. besides getting killed and smashed into by T3CHN1QU3 0121 i really enjoyed it. Gives players a chance to meet other players and to communicate well, remember to put me down for the next one.

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

ChrissyBoi87

yass!! :) lol, look forward to the next meet when ever it is. besides getting killed and smashed into by T3CHN1QU3 0121 i really enjoyed it. Gives players a chance to meet other players and to communicate well, remember to put me down for the next one.

Glad you enjoyed it bro! :) Again.... Sorry for T3CHN1QU3 0121 behavior, he won't be at our future Meets.

B3RTY B0Y
  • B3RTY B0Y

THE BOSS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:16 PM

ChrissyBoi87

Glad you enjoyed it bro! :) Again.... Sorry for T3CHN1QU3 0121 behavior, he won't be at our future Meets.

its okay man. it is only a game. however you shouldnt be apologizing for his behavior bud. if your on at anypoint today give me an invite bud 

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:37 PM Edited by ChrissyBoi87, 15 June 2015 - 12:10 PM.

Thanks bro!

BGJ ASSASSIN
  • BGJ ASSASSIN

RideOrDie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:39 PM

hey everyone who is very repetitive with coming to our meets we have made a crew! people who have came to 3 or more meets can come and join us in our crew and climb the ranks! if you have been to more than 3 meets come and message me on xbox 360 for an invite and details! gt:BGJ ASSASSIN.

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:14 AM

***UPDATE***

This Car Meet started out as myself and BGJ ASSASSIN, however I have decided to go alone with these meets due to the other Host not being able to get on the MIC and get involved during Car Meets. It's vital that communication is there and it just wasn't working out. However I have left on good terms and will continue to run these meets on my own. 

The next Meet will be tomorrow! Keep an eye on the thread for details tomorrow morning to be sure to secure yourself a place! :)

ChrissyBoi87

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:05 PM Edited by ChrissyBoi87, 15 June 2015 - 07:55 PM.

Fast And Furious Replica Car Only Meet - Tonight @ 9pm (GMT UK)

0_0.jpg

Bring out your best or favorite Car from The "Fast And Furious" Franchise!!! You may ONLY bring a Replica Car from the Movies so please don't ask for an invite if you don't have one. 

We will meet up at "Dom's House" located at El Burro Heights (You will find me: ChrissyBoi87 already there)

Tonight we will be: Showing Cars, Cruise/Road Trip, Taking Pictures, and battle it out at Racewars!

(What ever Car you bring MUST be the Car you race with at Racewars!)

***Please read the Rules before asking for an invitation***

RULES

No Shooting or trolling!

No Killing!

No bumping Cars!

No Standing on Cars!

No Planes, Jets, or Helicopters!

Follow Host and other Cars at least 2 Car lengths away while driving to locations!

You can stance your cars but you MUST do this before arriving at the meet, unless stated by Host!

If you get Cops on you while stancing your car call them off you before arriving at the meet!

Mic's preferred! but not essential..

(By sending a message for invite you agree to follow ALL Rules set by Host, failing to do so will result in you being kicked and Banned from future Meets)

If you would like an invite message me at: ChrissyBoi87

(Sending a message makes it easier to invite you)

Have fun and hope to see you guys there!   :)

1. ChrissyBoi87 - HOST
  2. Salvy011503
  3. scarface12219
  4. Sturridge1990    
  5. iF iWAS SWEDiSH      
  6. FELIXdaCHILL       
  7. B3RTY B0Y             
  8. NvvG db GhOsT        
  9. j3digital    
  10. Aero Jezzer     
  11. Vito Cervello     
  12. SmokyBloom200      
  13. mc t1ger     
  14. Jorge809     
  15. a bad singer12   
  16. Konvexe

B3RTY B0Y
  • B3RTY B0Y

THE BOSS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

my name is B3RTY B0Y, i wil be keeping the scores etc of the RACEWARS results, below is an example of the race structure that we will be using.

bracket16.jpg

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

Only 4 places left in tonight's meet! Message me @ ChrissyBoi87 to secure a place!

death proof2099
  • death proof2099

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:25 PM

When will this be availible for xbox one?

RemyLacroix
  • RemyLacroix

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

Why do you make rules/themes for the meets? I think that's so stupid. Let people express their creativity in their own way rather than the way you want is the way I see it

LeakyLine
  • LeakyLine

VS/PBMO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

Why do you make rules/themes for the meets? I think that's so stupid. Let people express their creativity in their own way rather than the way you want is the way I see it

The bad thing is I know exactly who your profile name is....god I need help

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

When will this be availible for xbox one?

Hey man! I'm not in any rush to get the XBOX 1 just yet, but when i do it will be updated here in the Thread :)

The bad thing is I know exactly who your profile name is....god I need help

You know who my profile name is?

But yeah I hear what your saying but this is purely based on Fast And Furious.. However last night's meet I allowed people to bring their own Modified Cars also.

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

1 more spot left for tonight's Meet!!! Message ChrissyBoi87 for invite! :)

• NvvG db GhOsT likes this

NvvG db GhOsT
  • NvvG db GhOsT

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

Still on at 9 yeh

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

Yeah man sending invites out soon!!! :)

NvvG db GhOsT
  • NvvG db GhOsT

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:56 PM

K

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:59 PM

Invites going out in 5 minutes!!! See you soon!!!

NvvG db GhOsT
  • NvvG db GhOsT

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

9 o'clock lets do this
Where's berty boy at

tha mafia boss 137
  • tha mafia boss 137

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:03 PM

I want in on this my tag is perkymocha0258 in vite me when this happens

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:24 AM

Sure man keep an eye on this Thread for details on the next meet! :)

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! I have updated the Description, Themes, and Rules of these Car Meets on Page 1. Please stop by and take a look so you will be familiar with the Rules and Theme of future Car Meets. 

Thank you,

ChrissyBoi87

bcurrie
  • bcurrie

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:09 PM

Whens the next one i dont see a time

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:13 PM

Whens the next one i dont see a time

Hey bro! :)

Keep an eye on the Thread, an update on the next Meet will be posted later.

NvvG db GhOsT
  • NvvG db GhOsT

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

Is there one tonight

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:41 PM

No not tonight man.. I'll post an update later :)

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:01 PM

My new ride and attempt to re-create Paul Walkers 1995 Toyota Supra MK IV from "The Fast And The Furious" 2001.

0_0.jpg

• B3RTY B0Y likes this

ChrissyBoi87
  • ChrissyBoi87

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

If anyone got any image's from last nights Car Meet please feel free to share them here! :)

• NvvG db GhOsT likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users