Quantcast

» «
Photo

Johnny had a brother? I feel bad for Trevor..

24 replies to this topic
RomanBellicEnterprises
  • RomanBellicEnterprises

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

Johnny's brother should fly down to Los Santos from (wherever he is these days) and get The Lost MC back to what it used to be. He should become Club President and regain control of Blaine County and wipe all the competition out of the area. Trevor is just one guy... Well, him, Chef and Ron were holding together TPI.

If Johnny's brother comes out west, the war will be on!

I honestly wouldn't mind playing another "TLAD" style DLC but this time set in Blaine County. Playing as Johnny's bro and regaining territory and selling weapons and drugs just like the old days. The Angels of Death could get word of this and probably would want control of the action too thus starting ANOTHER major biker war but this time out west.

Pump Action Pimp
  • Pump Action Pimp

Fate wins in the end

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

He was an army trained guy who was f*cked up due to his experiences in the war. I think he loved Johnny, but was just miserable and angry. There's a chance he's dead by now. If not...he'd be awesome to see. I picture someone who looks like Johnny, except without the broken nose.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:47 AM

Johnny's brother sounds like a f*ckin badass if you read his e-mails he'd probably kill Tranny Trevor if he found out what he did to his bro

Xing of Virtue
  • Xing of Virtue

Life makes no sense when fish are gay.

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:53 AM

Poor Michael, so as Angus.

Darth_Herohito
  • Darth_Herohito

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:48 PM

Michael Klebitz won't even find out who killed his brother. Anyway,he won't feel too much sorry for him.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

Carcer City bound!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

sounds like a Michael Bay movie to me; former US Marine suffering from PTSD takes on an eccentric hillbilly meth dealer on bombs sh*t out of a cesspit of a shantytown, avenging his murdered brother with the help of the wheelchair bound former biker acting as mission control, a charming Navy aviator and a generic black machine gunner; probably played by a hardcore rapper turned family movie star...coming to cinemas everywhere next summer!

• B Dawg, universetwisters, acmilano and 7 others like this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:41 AM

I want a GTAV biker DLC where the characters are Johnny's brother, Angus, and Terry's crazy brother. How cool would that be..

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:39 AM

I want a GTAV biker DLC where the characters are Johnny's brother, Angus, and Terry's crazy brother. How cool would that be..

But Angus would be useless, though.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:43 AM

Oh yeah, I didnt think about that detail.

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

borger

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:43 AM

sounds like a Michael Bay movie to me; former US Marine suffering from PTSD takes on an eccentric hillbilly meth dealer on bombs sh*t out of a cesspit of a shantytown, avenging his murdered brother with the help of the wheelchair bound former biker acting as mission control, a charming Navy aviator and a generic black machine gunner; probably played by a hardcore rapper turned family movie star...coming to cinemas everywhere next summer!

You cheeky little...

Pretty cool, but we also forget that Mikey (Johnnys Bro) hates bikers and regularly critiques J's lifestyle. Strangely they're on good terms, though.

Also, where are we getting the 'former's from? Mikey is a captain in the U.S. Marines, when did he retire?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

You cheeky little...

Pretty cool, but we also forget that Mikey (Johnnys Bro) hates bikers and regularly critiques J's lifestyle. Strangely they're on good terms, though.

Also, where are we getting the 'former's from? Mikey is a captain in the U.S. Marines, when did he retire?

His brother doesnt really have to be a biker though for it to work.

And Angus could have special missions where he doesnt have to ride cars or anything conflicting with his disability.

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:44 PM Edited by Midnight Hitman, 02 March 2016 - 04:05 PM.

And Angus could have special missions where he doesnt have to ride cars or anything conflicting with his disability.

So, he would be able to do nothing...

:turn:
  • Payne Killer likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:48 PM Edited by Majestic81, 30 August 2015 - 01:49 PM.

He could be the mastermind or something behind the plans. the other two are the muscles.

Well screw it, he wont be a playable character but a secondary character.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

I honestly would like to see that. I was actually planning a different plot with Niko meeting up with Luis, they remember each other, and when driving around, they notice someone robbing a bank - it's Huang Lee. Sometime later Huang gets to know that an ally of his, Wei Cheng has been killed in Los Santos. He hires Niko and Luis for help and the trio goes to LS, pwns Franklin's nigga ass where he says that it was Trevor that ordered that, so they go after Trevor. Trevor tells "It's all Michael's fault!". So they kill Michael. End of the story :^:

• B Dawg and Gettoru like this

DontSpankMaBitchUp
  • DontSpankMaBitchUp

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:00 AM

Johnny's brother rebuilding the Lost would be pretty interesting. That's a Redemption story right there and that would be badass in my opinion. Playing as Johnny's brother, recruiting Lost MC members, gaining territory in Blaine County, selling drugs and weapons, et cetera...

I wouldn't mind a "TLAD" style DLC in GTA V.

He could be the mastermind or something behind the plans. the other two are the muscles.

Well screw it, he wont be a playable character but a secondary character.

Angus could probably hold his own :D

AngusMartinArtwork-TLAD.png
  • Majestic81 likes this

Guru Fijis
  • Guru Fijis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:42 PM

Trevor is a masochist. He enjoys pain, so don't feel bad...?

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

punk ass bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:42 AM Edited by thafablifee46, 13 October 2015 - 06:43 AM.

Johnny's brother rebuilding the Lost would be pretty interesting. That's a Redemption story right there and that would be badass in my opinion. Playing as Johnny's brother, recruiting Lost MC members, gaining territory in Blaine County, selling drugs and weapons, et cetera...

I wouldn't mind a "TLAD" style DLC in GTA V.

Yeah and it is interesting that johnnys brother introduced johnny to the biker lifestyle when he introduced him to Billy. It'd be cool to see things come full circle and thats the only way r* could redeem tlad fans in my eyes. He doesn't even have to be a biker, just an army vet who lost his brother and friends and wants answers and revenge. And Blaine county ( along with north yankton ) would be the perfect setting.

Too bad us sp fans got the shaft

cryptorelic
  • cryptorelic

odĕrint dum metŭant

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

So many possibilities for a continuing story here, it's incredible.

We could get a nice second part of The Lost & Damned to re-build something that was stupidly destroyed, just to give a new character some hype and kid likes.

Gettoru
  • Gettoru

Rat

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:20 AM

Another possibility:

Michael Klebitz goes to LS to get payback on the man that killed his little brother and then he discovers that he has crossed paths with that man before way back when he (and Trevor) met in their training days (this is where R* creates a random reason to how an Alderney marine-to-be and a Canadian pilot-to-be trained together.)

It could tie in even more to GTA5's story so that we'd know what Trevor did in his RCAF (and it could something that would make Trevor even more of a wanted man by Michael, maybe even justifying it). It would be really cool if they also did a new version of the yachts rehashed as a Marines' ship or something like that to flesh out even more Michael's background.

• Jeansowaty and UshaB like this

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • Iraq

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:28 AM

Trevor will just get an another piece of Klebitz brain in his other boot.

• The Deadite likes this

Brian Grey
  • Brian Grey

Darksider

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:47 PM

im not sure if this will ever happen as its own game or DLC for Online due to being multiple endings with Trevor being killed in one or GTA Online was prior to Johnny Klebitz death so a revenge story isnt likely to happen, would be cool to see Michael Klebitz again maybe similar as Vice City Stories were you start as a Soldier under the command of Michael Klebitz and do a few missions which involve a abit of dialogue of Michael talking about his brother Johnny to find out more about his childhood what they were like as Brothers and possibly the impact on introducing Billy Grey what got Johnny into criminal activities which Michael disapproved of in his emails in TLAD.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:34 AM Edited by Majestic81, 03 April 2016 - 02:36 AM.

The Johnny story is over. Hell it should have been over in TLAD but for some dumbass reason they decided to touch on it in V and it was in a very bad fashion. There was a slim chance that there would be a biker DLC for GTA V. But thats gone now. I dont see anything related to TLAD's characters being in the next GTA.

Sadly it seems TLAD's story is concluded and finished by that pile of sh*t scene in GTA V.

• Niobium and CreepShow like this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:26 AM Edited by CreepShow, 03 April 2016 - 04:27 AM.

The Johnny story is over. Hell it should have been over in TLAD but for some dumbass reason they decided to touch on it in V and it was in a very bad fashion. There was a slim chance that there would be a biker DLC for GTA V. But thats gone now. I dont see anything related to TLAD's characters being in the next GTA.

Sadly it seems TLAD's story is concluded and finished by that pile of sh*t scene in GTA V.

Well, that is true. TLaD time passed already, but nothing keeps us from playing it.

Johnny's brother should fly down to Los Santos from (wherever he is these days) and get The Lost MC back to what it used to be. He should become Club President and regain control of Blaine County and wipe all the competition out of the area. Trevor is just one guy... Well, him, Chef and Ron were holding together TPI.

If Johnny's brother comes out west, the war will be on!

I honestly wouldn't mind playing another "TLAD" style DLC but this time set in Blaine County. Playing as Johnny's bro and regaining territory and selling weapons and drugs just like the old days. The Angels of Death could get word of this and probably would want control of the action too thus starting ANOTHER major biker war but this time out west.

I see no reason why Michael Klebitz, an US marine would leave the army to go full outlaw biker seeking revenge for his brother. I understand, he loved J.K, but he knew that'd happen some day, he didnt like The Lost lifestyle, Johnny's life, so I see a point in revenge, but I don't see a point in starting a new MC or joining the Lost MC. 

• Payne Killer and - Ballistics - like this

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • Iraq

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:52 AM

How would Michael know that it was a Canadian meth dealer who killed his brother? Ashley's the only biker affiliate who witnessed Johnny's murder, but she is dead. The entire Blaine County Lost MC is wiped out, Terry and Clay are dead. Angus doesn't even appear in V, so he either must have died when Trevor exploded the trailers, or had died some point prior to V. Even if he didn't die, he won't probably hear the news to write to Michael.

Prasdana21
  • Prasdana21

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:12 AM Edited by Prasdana21, 09 November 2016 - 10:13 AM.

From what I have understand, Al Carter is the leader of The Lost LS/Blaine County chapter. It's safe to assume that LS/Blaine County chapter was found in 2004 when Johnny, Terry, and Brian visited LS. I don't think Johnny would just come to Blaine County and said to Al "hey I'm the president now". Johnny and Al IMO have a good relationship, so Johnny would just let Al does his job and Al made Johnny the vice president out of respect to Johnny. Remember, Johnny's patch is "Vice President" not President. It seems Al got arrested some time between Online and V. Therefore, Johnny became a leader in Blaine County/LS chapter where he had a poor leadership.

What I'm trying to say is, Al can tell Michael (and perhaps Angus?) that Johnny got killed by Trevor. TBH, a Lost member can give Al a visit and informed him about Johnny's fate before Trevor wipped out the Blaine County chapter.

So yes, I can see Michael, Al, and Angus trying to get revenge to Trevor, but I don't think Michael want to be a part of the Lost.

If you don't remember Al Carter. http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Carter
  • Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users