712 replies to this topic
ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

will the vehicles save when you turn off the game sounds dumb but just checking

i would think theres a generating ini file or something that remembers everything

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:03 PM Edited by ZZCOOL, 29 May 2015 - 04:03 PM.

What about making each garages per floor purchasable? so instead of buying the whole thing I can buy as many garages as I want. This considering you made it differently of course.

This is a suggestion and/or a question about a minor detail, but is it possible to make the character use the elevator (the animation of the guy getting into the elevator like in Online I mean) to go to a certain floor? that would be sweet to see too!

I think everyone in this thread loves you at least a little bit.

I love you a lot btw.

@ZZCOOL What about Online Heists to SP? They seem more repeatable than the ones in SP. Using the trio and the gunmen from SP heists, side characters (Lamar, Chef, etc) and so on. I dont see this happening in a near future though, but who knows!

i had that idea too but i see it as extremely complicated if not impossible

edit sorry for doublepost

• gunziness likes this

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

What about making each garages per floor purchasable? so instead of buying the whole thing I can buy as many garages as I want. This considering you made it differently of course.

This is a suggestion and/or a question about a minor detail, but is it possible to make the character use the elevator (the animation of the guy getting into the elevator like in Online I mean) to go to a certain floor? that would be sweet to see too!

I think everyone in this thread loves you at least a little bit.

I love you a lot btw.

@ZZCOOL What about Online Heists to SP? They seem more repeatable than the ones in SP. Using the trio and the gunmen from SP heists, side characters (Lamar, Chef, etc) and so on. I dont see this happening in a near future though, but who knows!

I will eventually make floors purchasable. Don't worry!

will the vehicles save when you turn off the game sounds dumb but just checking

Of course!

And guess what...

BETA TESTING TIME! DOWNLOAD HERE

• El Diablo and gunziness like this

reddevilthp
  • reddevilthp

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:10 PM

yessss! Finally. On to testing!

Vincesin
  • Vincesin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

Bro I can't control myself! Ima jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all over the place once it releases! Ima release EVERYWHERE. lol  :panic: im going insane.

LeonEma
  • LeonEma

Dr.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

no :(

is in .net :( :( :(

it slows up my game :( :( :(

:( :( :(

Guad
  • Guad

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

Hey, I was wondering if you were going to open source your NativePI library? I would love to contribute.

†Tyranick†™
  • †Tyranick†™

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:26 PM Edited by †Tyranick†™, 29 May 2015 - 04:30 PM.

What awesome work! It's about time this sorta thing was out there :D, brilliant stuff!

Couple of quesitons:

1) Seeing as the personal vehicle apparently, sadly, can not be changed, would it be possible instead to have any saved vehicle you have in a garage, able to be delivered to you like the mechanic from GTA:O? So if I save my precious insurgent or tank, I can have it delivered to me?
2) How does persistence work? If i lose my vehicle, or have to a mission which requires i go somewhere or use another vehicle, will my vehicle still remain or will it still dissappear? This is ofc the biggest issue, vanishing vehicles, if I can get hold of my saved vehicles again, this would be great!
3) How many vehicles can you save in how many garages? Will it allow saving of MASSIVE vehicles like the DUMP/Dock Handler/Hydra and other such larger vehicles?

I think the biggest feature to add would be vehicle delivery, that allows delivery of any vehicle in any of the saved (official or modded) areas, such as jets and helicopters, tanks and trucks and all sorts and most importantly they can be regained.

If you can do that, combined with persistance and saving, that would be perfect, and solve so many of vanishing issues, loss issues, saving issues and ofc purchased vehicle issue like the 6x6 dubsta and other such vehicles :)

Keep up the amazing work, allowing even more or any of the GTA:O garages to work in single player, is a dream hopefully to come true!

1. Yes I'm bringing back the Mechanic that Rockstar took away from us. You'll be able to beat him up every time he delivers your car too if thats your thing haha.
2. For now if your vehicle gets destroyed, it will just go back to your garage. You will never be able to lose your car from destroying it. The only way to get rid of a vehicle, is in the garage manager, or by deleting the save file itself. I eventually want to make a moors mutual insurance type thing, but thats for another update.
3. The default garage layout is 10 Vehicles. You can store massive vehicles but uhhh, don't expect it to go so well. (Exploding Hydras everywhere). I will add more garages though. Maybe even one at the airport or something.

And yeah don't worry, vehicle delivery is a must. It'll be in the first version.

Edit: Here's something for yous -snip-

Hot damn! Being able to access all the different floors?! That's AWESOME idea! In regards to the mechanic, awesome, that's a must have to have vehicles delivered to you before missions! With regards to destroyed vehicles, excellent even better! Hell yes to the moors mutual insurance thing too that would be perfect!

With regards to the garages...hmm, good point with larger vehicles ;), it kinda makes me wish there was more "larger interior areas" that you can use as like a teleport location, for example a huge warehouse interior or something. Adding functionality to the hangers to be able to store ANY vehicles and any plane and any LARGE vehicle too would be perfect! That would be the perfect way to have larger vehicles stored...AND...it would be even more awesome, if when having large vehicles delivered they come via AIRLIFT too, going along the idea with ZZCool airlifting idea :D! It would be amazing seeing your huge dump truck arrive via a cargo bob or whatever hehe :).

Here's an idea, what about implimenting something with "outside" garages? For example, there are a lot of "Open spaces" and areas to park cars throughout the city, it would be awesome if these areas could say for example be used to store more of the larger vehicles, kinda like the persistance mods allows you to "park anywhere", it would be cool if you could just go to and area, or say, "purchase" a lockup area and store the vehicles "outside" in the parking lot, ideal for larger vehicles :D.

Here is a picture example of the apartment in downtown near Arcadia Business Centre, with me demonstrating the potential size/number of vehicles that could "stored outside":

Just by the entrance:

Spoiler

In the main area: 

Spoiler

Enough space to fits loads of huge vehicles :D! This would be amazing if your mod was able to do this to outside areas too, in a better way than the persistance mod :).

As well as this, with the helipads and hangers, it would be awesome if helipads and hangers could "store" vehicles too such as, larger vehicles for trevor could be "stored" inside his hanger and on his helipad too and you simply cycle between the stored vehicles. Again, each of these vehicles, as long as they are "stored" in some form another, can be delivered to each of the characters as you'd expect!

Either way, plenty of future potential I hope your able to impliment :).

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:06 PM Edited by gunziness, 29 May 2015 - 05:08 PM.

Hey, I tried and it looks impressive!

I found a glitch though, dunno if you are aware of it, but sometimes when selecting thru the vehicle's menu, the interface will dissapear and the camera gets stuck on the vehicle. You can however move around freely.

2kemm8.jpg

Looking good so far, keep it up!

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

Nicely polished mod, probably the most well put together mod yet in GTA V.

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

no, I haven't been up all night on my PC

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:22 PM Edited by Craigsters, 29 May 2015 - 05:38 PM.

I got the file thanks, but you might want to  change download sites,  that site scared me with a automated female voice asking me to call a 1-800 number to get assistance to remove spyware and adware from my pc 

I run and use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on a regular basis already

update

Malwarebytes  just found 45 files related to this PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen, so maybe your host site for the download was right, sorry my bad!..

I had Malwarebytes remove the  PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen files and I'm running Malwarebytes a second time after  it rebooted my PC

The second run of Malwarebytes found nothing malicious 

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:06 PM

Man, you're my hero. OUR hero.

Also, if you can. Try to post the mod on multiple sites, so it's easier for download. I really hope it won't be infected like Angry Planes was, because it will take a sh*tload amount of time for gta5-mods to accept it.

I know it's risky, but.............this mod.

frostygta
  • frostygta

Collector

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

Great start!

I agree we need some kind off big warehouse for bigger vehicles and helos etc.

also i know its beta but are you going to add colour option for things,

and have wheel categories

and change names from engline and armour from mod 1, mod 2 and mod 3 to engine upgrade 1 etc?

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:16 PM Edited by mlgthatsme, 29 May 2015 - 06:22 PM.

The download is hosted on my site guys, don't worry. It's just an ad link. There's no way you can get a virus. I can remove it if you's really like. Just nice to get a little kickback.

Edit: Updated download link. Sorry about that guys.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:27 PM

Hey, I tried and it looks impressive!

I found a glitch though, dunno if you are aware of it, but sometimes when selecting thru the vehicle's menu, the interface will dissapear and the camera gets stuck on the vehicle. You can however move around freely.

2kemm8.jpg

Looking good so far, keep it up!

If you can tell me step by step what you did to get it to do that, that'd be awesome.

I got the file thanks, but you might want to  change download sites,  that site scared me with a automated female voice asking me to call a 1-800 number to get assistance to remove spyware and adware from my pc 

I run and use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on a regular basis already

update

Malwarebytes  just found 45 files related to this PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen, so maybe your host site for the download was right, sorry my bad!..

I had Malwarebytes remove the  PUP.Optional.APNToolBar.Gen files and I'm running Malwarebytes a second time after  it rebooted my PC

The second run of Malwarebytes found nothing malicious 

Yeah sorry, the website I put the link through was really crap. Changed it now. You should be fine though.

Man, you're my hero. OUR hero.

Also, if you can. Try to post the mod on multiple sites, so it's easier for download. I really hope it won't be infected like Angry Planes was, because it will take a sh*tload amount of time for gta5-mods to accept it.

I know it's risky, but.............this mod.

I can promise you that my mods are virus free. They're coded in .Net, and I haven't obfuscated anything, so any C# developer could take a look through the code and tell you its fine.

And like I said, this is a beta. It's not the final release. I was hoping you guys could just test it out so I can get rid of bugs. Then i'll upload it to the gta mod sites :)

(sorry for double post)

†Tyranick†™
  • †Tyranick†™

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:30 PM Edited by †Tyranick†™, 29 May 2015 - 06:39 PM.

All sounds great man :). How viable do my ideas sound mlgthatsme? If they are even viable at all lol.

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

You really should put a donation option via your website so people can reward you as they see fit. c:

• †Tyranick†™ and Celthium like this

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

All sounds great man :). How viable do my ideas sound mlgthatsme? If they are even viable at all lol, I quite like that place but the persistance mods simply won't save anything for me, but yeah that's not your concern lol.

If you can give me just a screenshot on the map where that place is, i can defs look into it :) I like your ideas dont worry.

You really should put a donation option via your website so people can reward you as they see fit. c:

I might just do that!

• †Tyranick†™ likes this

†Tyranick†™
  • †Tyranick†™

Snitch

• Members

I would happily donate, already plan to towards some already awesome mods!

Personality
  • Personality

Player Hater

• Members

And it also works in FiveM :D

http://images.akamai...34F3C6C8484AEF/

When I select a car to mod the game crashes but I'm guessing thats just related to FiveM in someway.

reddevilthp
  • reddevilthp

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

I love how well put together this whole thing is. Feels just like GTA:O but multiplied by 8 floors :D

Some observations:

1. When changing wheel rims the camera doesnt pan to the wheels. stays in the default view so the rims cant be seen properly.

2. Applying rims that are lower down the available list does not work properly. Basically any rim that requires you to scroll down will not apply correctly - i choose one type but another seemingly random type gets chosen.

3. I could not locate the mechanic system to have your cars delivered. Im assuming its not there in this version?

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:48 PM

All sounds great man :). How viable do my ideas sound mlgthatsme? If they are even viable at all lol, I quite like that place but the persistance mods simply won't save anything for me, but yeah that's not your concern lol.

If you can give me just a screenshot on the map where that place is, i can defs look into it :) I like your ideas dont worry.

I might just do that!

I donated a couple of times at  nexusmods to my favourite modders there, so you might make a living at this, you never know  ;)

†Tyranick†™
  • †Tyranick†™

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

I might just do that!

Sorry, don't mean to pester you lol :p.

It's 4 Integrity Way if that helps, however as requested here is a screen shot of where it is on the map, it's were my green arrow is flashing:

Spoiler

It's a great central location too so would be perfect for implimentation, if possible. As a side note I managed to get persistant mod working lol however, an "Outdoor" purchasable garage kinda thing would be even sweeter :).

Personality
  • Personality

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:52 PM

When I select a car to mod the game crashes but I'm guessing thats just related to FiveM in someway.

Okay so only seems to effect the Fugitive

http://vgy.me/5sounl.jpg

It let me 'attempt' to mod the buzzard by attempt i mean the mod menu opened but it had no mods (obviously :p)

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:54 PM

I took down the ad stuff entirely. Normal link now. And paypal thingo, woo.

I would love to get this working in FiveM!

I love how well put together this whole thing is. Feels just like GTA:O but multiplied by 8 floors :D

Some observations:

1. When changing wheel rims the camera doesnt pan to the wheels. stays in the default view so the rims cant be seen properly.

2. Applying rims that are lower down the available list does not work properly. Basically any rim that requires you to scroll down will not apply correctly - i choose one type but another seemingly random type gets chosen.

3. I could not locate the mechanic system to have your cars delivered. Im assuming its not there in this version?

Thanks ill try and fix those issues right away, and yeah mechanic is not in this one sorry. I really wanted to give this to you guys. Next version !!

I might just do that!

I donated a couple of times at  nexusmods to my favourite modders there, so you might make a living at this, you never know  ;)

I'd honestly love to make a living out of this. It's awesome seeing you guys have so much fun with it.

I might just do that!

Sorry, don't mean to pester you lol :p.

It's 4 Integrity Way if that helps, however as requested here is a screen shot of where it is on the map, it's were my green arrow is flashing:

Spoiler

It's a great central location too so would be perfect for implimentation, if possible. As a side note I managed to get persistant mod working lol however, an "Outdoor" purchasable garage kinda thing would be even sweeter :).

You're not pestering me at all! I do this stuff for you guys, so all suggestions are welcome. 

• †Tyranick†™ likes this

Personality
  • Personality

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

For those who want to test it in FiveM in the plugins folder in your fivem folder put a scripts folder put SinglePlayerGarage.dll in there. Put the ScriptHookVDotNet.asi in the plugins folder. Then create a folder in your gta 5 folder called scripts and put the SinglePlayerGarage folder in there. And it should load.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:02 PM

Okay so only seems to effect the Fugitive

http://vgy.me/5sounl.jpg

It let me 'attempt' to mod the buzzard by attempt i mean the mod menu opened but it had no mods (obviously :p)

I knew someone would try and get a buzzard in there... XD

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:07 PM

stupid question, sorry my bad, but hey I don't need a jpeg image or text document with instructions on how to use the menu, it's all at the yellow   house icon on the map, there's no  menu outside the garage in the rest of the game? I hope you know what I mean!..

I currently  keep a jpeg image of the instructions for [IV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTA V by sjaak327 mod on my Tablet to   help me remember  what to do in it's  menu's!..

†Tyranick†™
  • †Tyranick†™

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:09 PM

I took down the ad stuff entirely. Normal link now. And paypal thingo, woo.

-snip-

You're not pestering me at all! I do this stuff for you guys, so all suggestions are welcome. 

Good :p. Anything I can to to further development, advice, ideas or test I am happy to do! Speaking of which, now i've sussed out why things were acting weird, time to try your BETA version out!

firebird18
  • firebird18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:28 PM Edited by firebird18, 29 May 2015 - 07:37 PM.

Mod is amazing one of the best ! :D , Time for bugs: 1. I have ctd when i try to enter franklin garage  2. Also crash but when i try to exit game... with GTA V fatal exception error.  I also have suggestion can you convert .NET to ASI?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users