V Released V WIP
712 replies to this topic
ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:18 PM

SinglePlayerApartments has an acceptable alternative to this, and it's being updated. Sadly you just can't share the garage between your characters.

SPA currently has less conflicts with other mods that utilize the MP maps.

F2F2
  • F2F2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:54 PM

SinglePlayerApartments has an acceptable alternative to this, and it's being updated. Sadly you just can't share the garage between your characters.

It'd be great.. if I could move my cars from this mod over :/

Cyron43
  • Cyron43

"I'm so bad I kick my own ass!" (GTA IV quote)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:14 PM Edited by Cyron43, 03 February 2016 - 10:16 PM.

It no longer seems to work with the latest update of GTA V. I read previously that the mod was no longer being worked on, does this mean its the end or did the maker find someone to continue on it or something. Perhaps someone found a way to keep it working?

I offered him to continue this project but he hasn't replied yet.

Does SPG crash right at the start in your game? I'm asking because it usually crashes at the attempt to enter a garage.  You don't need to do that in order to access a vehicle. Just press F5 and choose one from the list. Then drive it to your desired SPA garage.

ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:45 AM

SPG works fine here, I can get my cars delivered normally with the F5 method.

wootwoots
  • wootwoots

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:06 AM

why would ppl still use that mod ?

no more support

very bad resources eating

I mean ?

kkj_9690
  • kkj_9690

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Singapore

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:17 PM

Just hoping for the best.... I want to get the mod working again..

drklng
  • drklng

GTA Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:56 AM

well I can't get SPG working anymore, and I can't drive a car into SPA so I now have none of my saved cars at all.

F2F2
  • F2F2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:39 PM Edited by F2F2, 10 February 2016 - 06:40 PM.

It no longer seems to work with the latest update of GTA V. I read previously that the mod was no longer being worked on, does this mean its the end or did the maker find someone to continue on it or something. Perhaps someone found a way to keep it working?

Does SPG crash right at the start in your game? I'm asking because it usually crashes at the attempt to enter a garage.  You don't need to do that in order to access a vehicle. Just press F5 and choose one from the list. Then drive it to your desired SPA garage.

SPG crashes right at the start, at loading screen, can't get the game to work anymore since latest patch.

SPG works fine here, I can get my cars delivered normally with the F5 method.

Not for me, you got legit copy with latest patch? Cause so far I've only heard cracks and people with previous patch that got it to work.

ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:01 PM

Nope build 617 from Steam works normally.

F2F2
  • F2F2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:35 PM

Nope build 617 from Steam works normally.

I don't use steam...

Cyron43
  • Cyron43

"I'm so bad I kick my own ass!" (GTA IV quote)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:12 PM Edited by Cyron43, 12 February 2016 - 09:16 PM.

why would ppl still use that mod ?

no more support
very bad resources eating

I mean ?

Well if someone with good programming skills inherits this project, there will be support again and he can probably do something about the resource management. I'd need to get my hands on the code before I can tell for sure.
So your arguments are invalid because you complain about the current state. We on the other hand talk about the future of this mod. A new and shiny version which runs like a charm. Still not interested? Well... who cares. I want it and if I get the code, I will make it happen and I will enjoy the result. I would publish the new version of course but I would give an excrement if anyone else likes it. I have written way more mods than just VAutodrive but I enjoy them all by myself. The less people care, the less I face the annoyance of people who are too lazy to read the manual. :p
  • F2F2 likes this

ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:59 AM Edited by ikt, 13 February 2016 - 01:59 AM.

You can run the dll through a .NET decompiler and resurrect the mod. Nothing's stopping you. (Well, aside from the fact you'd be stealing the code...)

cx1j1OT.png

It's nice and tidy and easy to look at.

• F2F2 likes this

kkj_9690
  • kkj_9690

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Singapore

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:25 PM

So definitely no more updates? 

FCCC
  • FCCC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:15 PM

I've been using this mod for sometime now and it works ok for me. I'm currently running it on the Steam version of GTAV Build 1.0.617.1 Online 1.32.

If anyone interested in getting it to work let me know.

F2F2
  • F2F2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:02 PM

I've been using this mod for sometime now and it works ok for me. I'm currently running it on the Steam version of GTAV Build 1.0.617.1 Online 1.32.

If anyone interested in getting it to work let me know.

Haven't been able to get it to work for non-steam version... so....

FCCC
  • FCCC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:32 PM Edited by FCCC, 04 March 2016 - 07:35 PM.

I haven't try it on the Rockstar version of the game yet, but it shouldn't make any difference I would think.

First install the mod as normal and load the game let crash, close Rockstar window.

What the problem is this mod calls a server which is shut down or no longer used, so what you need to do is look for a file (SPG.ini) in the Grand Theft Auto V folder.

Open it with Nopepad or Notepad++,

<Key>use_net_notifications</Key>

<Value>True</Value> ***Change this value to False***

then save the file and the game should load and the mod will work.

I'm shock that no one else hasn't notice this, the SPG.log file tell you that's the issue.

F2F2
  • F2F2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

I haven't try it on the Rockstar version of the game yet, but it shouldn't make any difference I would think.

First install the mod as normal and load the game let crash, close Rockstar window.

What the problem is this mod calls a server which is shut down or no longer used, so what you need to do is look for a file (SPG.ini) in the Grand Theft Auto V folder.

Open it with Nopepad or Notepad++,

<Key>use_net_notifications</Key>

<Value>True</Value> ***Change this value to False***

then save the file and the game should load and the mod will work.

I'm shock that no one else hasn't notice this, the SPG.log file tell you that's the issue.

Thanks i'll try this and let you know how it went :)

qiangqiang101
  • qiangqiang101

I'm Not MentaL

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:34 PM

If I'm going to continue this project, I need to study Mlgthatsme's coding because we all have our own coding pattern, and I'm coding in VB not C# so there is no way I can continue his project, maybe if you ask somebody familiar with C# like jedijosh920 or Guadmaz.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:59 AM

Long time no see.

Update has been posted on GTA5 Mods

• Cyron43 and Chiz-Wiz like this

Johnny362000
  • Johnny362000

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:08 PM Edited by Johnny362000, 04 July 2016 - 03:09 PM.

I can't be bothered to read through 24 pages to see if this has been brought up yet but I have a minor problem

The vehicles I put into my garages don't have 2 things saved - liveries (on things like the Slamvan Custom or Sultan RS) and extra options like the stock spoiler on the Elegy, roof of Coquette etc

I don't know how easy these 2 things are to fix but could you please fix them? Other than that the mod is everything I've been looking for and more and is pretty much perfect

Chiz-Wiz
  • Chiz-Wiz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:29 AM Edited by Chiz-Wiz, 08 July 2016 - 06:41 AM.

Hi guys, well i'm just new here... but i've been modding GTA5 for about a year now and SPG is one of the top must install mods in the game hahaha. Thanks mlgthatme

Just wanted to report a bug i'm experiencing so far. 

So I installed SPG (No-persistence mods since conflict), then another mod called Vstanced.

*(Vstanced just lowers your vehicle in game)

https://www.gta5-mod...cripts/vstanced

Now with the car lowered, I can still save car but each time I enter the garage it also exits right away which spawns me on the entry point. Another problem I have is when I enter on foot on the bugged garages, my character is sent into the abyss and spawns on the middle of the street and another assortment of bugs appear like peds and vehicles disappear when near you.

One fix i made is to enter the garage with the suspension raised up to max (normal suspension) using vstanced. It works for the garages with interiors like on the pillbox building and the 2 car interior etc. 

But on a building with the white interior i.e. eclipse towers (sorry i don't know what the interiors are called) even if the suspension is raised the bug remains the same.

I hope that someone would somehow look into this because vstanced can really make a tall sh*tty car into something (with wheel mods and stuff) hahahahaha

Thanks again, hope to hear form you guys...

ironhair
  • ironhair

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by ironhair, A week ago.

Faced an error in game..

https://cdn.discorda...985/unknown.png

The SPG.log file:

----- Begin Exception -----
Time: 06-11-2017 08:24:43
Message: Method not found: 'Boolean GTA.Blip.op_Inequality(GTA.Blip, GTA.Blip)'.
Extra Message:
Exception Dump:

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean GTA.Blip.op_Inequality(GTA.Blip, GTA.Blip)'.
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.GarageBuilding.CreateGarageBlips()
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.GarageBuilding.SaveBuilding()
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.SinglePlayerGarageScript.SaveAllBuildings()
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.Garage.Load(String garageDir, GarageLayout garageLayout, GarageOutsideLayout garageOutside)
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.GarageBuilding.Load(String s)
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.SinglePlayerGarageScript.Init()
   at mlgthatsme.GarageMod.SinglePlayerGarageScript.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
------ End Exception ------

Any help will be appreciated

-----------

Did a google search and I have updated my scripthook and .net scripthook and all my mod files. Didn't help.

ironhair
  • ironhair

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Help, anyone?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users