Quantcast

» «
Photo

Single Player Garage

V Released V WIP
712 replies to this topic
lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

I don't wanna be a smartass since I'm not a scripter, but I'm pretty sure changing personal vehicle is and will be impossible - it's connected to main game's scripts, don't think we can just bypass them. Closest you can get to is just use szabo's vehicle persistence mod, to be honest I find it better than vanilla personal vehicle system

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:18 PM

I use it as well. But the fact that we have to use poor vehicles (other than Franklin's Buffalo of course) can be quite annoying and it would be better to replace it.

hsnabn
  • hsnabn

Why so serious?

• New Members
  • Maldives

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:54 PM Edited by hsnabn, 28 May 2015 - 08:55 PM.

I agree - changing the personal vehicle is probably not a very good idea, and you can achieve persistent vehicle through other mods.

What would be nice in this mod (as previously mentioned in this topic) would be a vehicle icon similar to the personal vehicle blip to be displayed on the vehicle you store and then drive in the mod-garage.

EDIT

CaesarGuy you are probably the most creative persona I have come across online.

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:04 PM Edited by CeasarGuy, 28 May 2015 - 09:11 PM.

CaesarGuy you are probably the most creative persona I have come across online.

Hah, how so?

You're making me blush <3

jrmatix
  • jrmatix

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

awesome!

hey,, like your flag

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:10 PM Edited by ZZCOOL, 28 May 2015 - 11:17 PM.

i've waited for this since day 1 i am suprised it took this long for someone to do it your quality though is beyond my expectations i've never seen a mod so beautiful the camera work the menu etc i am impressed

what i would suggest is floors so you can have for example two floors of vehicles which is simply the same interior repeating i don't see that as unrealistic

i also think the yellow marker could be removed entirely michaels garage has no marker and it would be more immersive in my opinion if you could disable it and just have the garage marked with the garage icon on the radar

as for carspawning you could have the vehicle driven to you by the mechanic or airlifted to you 

• Matt_STS likes this

cadeharrison
  • cadeharrison

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

Wow, excellent mod. Has to be one of the most impressive mods I've seen so far.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

execute me (haha giddit)

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:03 AM

Awesome! This is really neat.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:54 AM

Like I said, I'm waiting anxiously for it. :D

Just add support to change the personal vehicle to a desired one and I'm all set.

I don't wanna be a smartass since I'm not a scripter, but I'm pretty sure changing personal vehicle is and will be impossible - it's connected to main game's scripts, don't think we can just bypass them. Closest you can get to is just use szabo's vehicle persistence mod, to be honest I find it better than vanilla personal vehicle system

lolleroz is right. You can't change the personal vehicle sadly... It's tied down to scripts.

i've waited for this since day 1 i am suprised it took this long for someone to do it your quality though is beyond my expectations i've never seen a mod so beautiful the camera work the menu etc i am impressed

what i would suggest is floors so you can have for example two floors of vehicles which is simply the same interior repeating i don't see that as unrealistic

i also think the yellow marker could be removed entirely michaels garage has no marker and it would be more immersive in my opinion if you could disable it and just have the garage marked with the garage icon on the radar

as for carspawning you could have the vehicle driven to you by the mechanic or airlifted to you 

I already have the mechanic driving a car to you.... but airlifting.... that sounds awesome.

MAFINS
  • MAFINS

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:17 AM

ATTACH VEHUCLE TO CARGOBOB.
TASK HELI MISSION.
BOOOOOOM AWESOME

LeonEma
  • LeonEma

Dr.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:32 AM

super :D

when will you release?! :D

can't wait!!! :D :D :D

Personality
  • Personality

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:52 AM

Looks great! :D Would love to see if this works inside FiveM!

WOrLdWAr2
  • WOrLdWAr2

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:25 AM Edited by WOrLdWAr2, 29 May 2015 - 09:58 AM.

I'm blown away by the professional grade presentation and potential of your work! It's almost like a R* patch update to singleplayer!

What would top it off is if your NativePI menu system library supports gamepads (sometimes I like the casual nature, freedom, and challenge of a gamepad) and if it mirrors / replicates the same functionality that, for example, the R* Interaction Menu and in-game Director Mode menus have? (i.e. mouse scroll (IIRC) / enter / arrow keys / gamepad A / gamepad B / dpad up down left right / etc doesn't invoke weapon select, map zoom, character select, and other in-game actions and instead is SOLELY binded to menu actions ONLY when the menu is active) 

I mention this after the excellent, recently released SNT by sjaak that comes with gamepad support, but the menu doesn't reproduce R*'s menu system's functionality that cancels in-game actions if the menu is active. (e.g. in SNT and other trainers, when pressing menu cancel on the gamepad B causes the player to punch, holding dpad down for too long causes the character select screen to show up, pressing dpad left or right while in a car invokes the radio next and headlight toggle, etc)

If you have or can figure out this gamepad / keyboard 'in-game action cancelling' functionality, this would be the first time it'd be introduced and showcased! I've been very hopeful and patient for someone like you who could figure out how to replicate R*s vanilla interaction menu system through and through, as well as releasing it as a standard library so we can finally have some very clean, official, and integrated menus in various mods! I've always appreciated the stock interaction menu look and feel in GTA V.

Perhaps someone might devise a method using NativePI to list other mod menus -- that use NativePI or support it somehow -- in one place instead of having this plethora of hotkeys for every mod with a menu to activate them -- which may or may not all have a configurable hotkey. I've seen an attempt or two at standardizing something like that, however they haven't caught on in the slightest; it would benefit everyone if there was a way to standardize most mod menus to a unified list and look, at least as an ini option, as I understand that maybe some like or NEED the typical "simple and huge font and textbox overlay" kind of look that mods have right now.

ssalil
  • ssalil

Shubhra Salil

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

holy sh*t this looks awesome, really a splendid job, the menu function, cameras all looks so good, but one question, will your trainer have this inbuilt in itself or will it be a standalone mod, and the release time frame for both atleast

frostygta
  • frostygta

Collector

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:56 AM

Wow what a great mod! well done! 

Two things will it include every modification from los santos customs,

and will you be able to mod any car?

reddevilthp
  • reddevilthp

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:18 AM Edited by reddevilthp, 29 May 2015 - 10:18 AM.

Why.....why doesnt this beauty have a download link yet? Even in a glitched state it would make the game threefold more functional. Can we get a WIP release please? :D

Im going to have to bypass that garage from now just to avoid thinking of R*s unfulfilled potential.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:11 AM

super :D

when will you release?! :D

can't wait!!! :D :D :D

Very very soon! It's almost done!

I'm blown away by the professional grade presentation and potential of your work! It's almost like a R* patch update to singleplayer!

What would top it off is if your NativePI menu system library supports gamepads (sometimes I like the casual nature, freedom, and challenge of a gamepad) and if it mirrors / replicates the same functionality that, for example, the R* Interaction Menu and in-game Director Mode menus have? (i.e. mouse scroll (IIRC) / enter / arrow keys / gamepad A / gamepad B / dpad up down left right / etc doesn't invoke weapon select, map zoom, character select, and other in-game actions and instead is SOLELY binded to menu actions ONLY when the menu is active) 

I mention this after the excellent, recently released SNT by sjaak that comes with gamepad support, but the menu doesn't reproduce R*'s menu system's functionality that cancels in-game actions if the menu is active. (e.g. in SNT and other trainers, when pressing menu cancel on the gamepad B causes the player to punch, holding dpad down for too long causes the character select screen to show up, pressing dpad left or right while in a car invokes the radio next and headlight toggle, etc)

If you have or can figure out this gamepad / keyboard 'in-game action cancelling' functionality, this would be the first time it'd be introduced and showcased! I've been very hopeful and patient for someone like you who could figure out how to replicate R*s vanilla interaction menu system through and through, as well as releasing it as a standard library so we can finally have some very clean, official, and integrated menus in various mods! I've always appreciated the stock interaction menu look and feel in GTA V.

Perhaps someone might devise a method using NativePI to list other mod menus -- that use NativePI or support it somehow -- in one place instead of having this plethora of hotkeys for every mod with a menu to activate them -- which may or may not all have a configurable hotkey. I've seen an attempt or two at standardizing something like that, however they haven't caught on in the slightest; it would benefit everyone if there was a way to standardize most mod menus to a unified list and look, at least as an ini option, as I understand that maybe some like or NEED the typical "simple and huge font and textbox overlay" kind of look that mods have right now.

It does indeed block the input already! And I use the games built in control functions, so gamepad is supported out of the box already!

holy sh*t this looks awesome, really a splendid job, the menu function, cameras all looks so good, but one question, will your trainer have this inbuilt in itself or will it be a standalone mod, and the release time frame for both atleast

It's standalone. My trainer will be released separately.

Wow what a great mod! well done! 

Two things will it include every modification from los santos customs,

and will you be able to mod any car?

Any car. But not all cars have mod options, so all you'll be able to do is change their colors and wheels and stuff.

†Tyranick†™
  • †Tyranick†™

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:43 PM

What awesome work! It's about time this sorta thing was out there :D, brilliant stuff!

Couple of quesitons:

1) Seeing as the personal vehicle apparently, sadly, can not be changed, would it be possible instead to have any saved vehicle you have in a garage, able to be delivered to you like the mechanic from GTA:O? So if I save my precious insurgent or tank, I can have it delivered to me?

2) How does persistence work? If i lose my vehicle, or have to a mission which requires i go somewhere or use another vehicle, will my vehicle still remain or will it still dissappear? This is ofc the biggest issue, vanishing vehicles, if I can get hold of my saved vehicles again, this would be great!

3) How many vehicles can you save in how many garages? Will it allow saving of MASSIVE vehicles like the DUMP/Dock Handler/Hydra and other such larger vehicles?

I think the biggest feature to add would be vehicle delivery, that allows delivery of any vehicle in any of the saved (official or modded) areas, such as jets and helicopters, tanks and trucks and all sorts and most importantly they can be regained.

If you can do that, combined with persistance and saving, that would be perfect, and solve so many of vanishing issues, loss issues, saving issues and ofc purchased vehicle issue like the 6x6 dubsta and other such vehicles :)

Keep up the amazing work, allowing even more or any of the GTA:O garages to work in single player, is a dream hopefully to come true!

• gunziness likes this

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

great work. its nice to store 4+ cars somewhere.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:31 PM Edited by mlgthatsme, 29 May 2015 - 02:35 PM.

What awesome work! It's about time this sorta thing was out there :D, brilliant stuff!

Couple of quesitons:

1) Seeing as the personal vehicle apparently, sadly, can not be changed, would it be possible instead to have any saved vehicle you have in a garage, able to be delivered to you like the mechanic from GTA:O? So if I save my precious insurgent or tank, I can have it delivered to me?
2) How does persistence work? If i lose my vehicle, or have to a mission which requires i go somewhere or use another vehicle, will my vehicle still remain or will it still dissappear? This is ofc the biggest issue, vanishing vehicles, if I can get hold of my saved vehicles again, this would be great!
3) How many vehicles can you save in how many garages? Will it allow saving of MASSIVE vehicles like the DUMP/Dock Handler/Hydra and other such larger vehicles?

I think the biggest feature to add would be vehicle delivery, that allows delivery of any vehicle in any of the saved (official or modded) areas, such as jets and helicopters, tanks and trucks and all sorts and most importantly they can be regained.

If you can do that, combined with persistance and saving, that would be perfect, and solve so many of vanishing issues, loss issues, saving issues and ofc purchased vehicle issue like the 6x6 dubsta and other such vehicles :)

Keep up the amazing work, allowing even more or any of the GTA:O garages to work in single player, is a dream hopefully to come true!

1. Yes I'm bringing back the Mechanic that Rockstar took away from us. You'll be able to beat him up every time he delivers your car too if thats your thing haha.
2. For now if your vehicle gets destroyed, it will just go back to your garage. You will never be able to lose your car from destroying it. The only way to get rid of a vehicle, is in the garage manager, or by deleting the save file itself. I eventually want to make a moors mutual insurance type thing, but thats for another update.
3. The default garage layout is 10 Vehicles. You can store massive vehicles but uhhh, don't expect it to go so well. (Exploding Hydras everywhere). I will add more garages though. Maybe even one at the airport or something.

And yeah don't worry, vehicle delivery is a must. It'll be in the first version.

Edit: Here's something for yous
LBBuh0G.jpg

• †Tyranick†™, gunziness, Voit Turyv and 1 other like this

MR.GREY
  • MR.GREY

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

Couple of quesitons:

1. Yes I'm bringing back the Mechanic that Rockstar took away from us. You'll be able to beat him up every time he delivers your car too if thats your thing haha.
2. For now if your vehicle gets destroyed, it will just go back to your garage. You will never be able to lose your car from destroying it. The only way to get rid of a vehicle, is in the garage manager, or by deleting the save file itself. I eventually want to make a moors mutual insurance type thing, but thats for another update.
3. The default garage layout is 10 Vehicles. You can store massive vehicles but uhhh, don't expect it to go so well. (Exploding Hydras everywhere). I will add more garages though. Maybe even one at the airport or something.

And yeah don't worry, vehicle delivery is a must. It'll be in the first version.

LBBuh0G.jpg

Release a BETA please!!! HEHEH im so excited...!!!!

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:40 PM Edited by ZZCOOL, 29 May 2015 - 02:52 PM.

Couple of quesitons:

LBBuh0G.jpg

yay you liked my floors idea for the airliftingi'd suggest having to pay a large sum of money per day or something so airlifting only becomes available when you have really made it in the game and finished it i would also like the same system for aircrafts and even boats when you buy the marina

8 floors thats going to cost ALOT of money need a way to make money again i was thinking just forcing the heists missions outside of the missions there would just be the problem of the mission dialog being the same over and over again but imagine doing a heist once again and keeping the money again

• gunziness likes this

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

You, Sir, deserve a ton of likes. And some donations. :D

imakuni1995
  • imakuni1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

Amazing! Can't wait to see more.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:01 PM

now i hope someone makes a unlimited color mod where you have a color wheel to select any hue you want

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

now i hope someone makes a unlimited color mod where you have a color wheel to select any hue you want

This. Also a mod to install every horn and every kind of wheel on a car.

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:13 PM

Already being done. ;)

Also stay tuned, going to release a BETA in about an hour.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:16 PM Edited by ZZCOOL, 29 May 2015 - 03:17 PM.

Already being done. ;)

Also stay tuned, going to release a BETA in about an hour.

yes i can't wait mind aswell add a purchase vehicle option in this mod 

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:31 PM Edited by gunziness, 29 May 2015 - 03:39 PM.

What about making each garages per floor purchasable? so instead of buying the whole thing I can buy as many garages as I want. This considering you made it differently of course.

This is a suggestion and/or a question about a minor detail, but is it possible to make the character use the elevator (the animation of the guy getting into the elevator like in Online I mean) to go to a certain floor? that would be sweet to see too!

I think everyone in this thread loves you at least a little bit.

I love you a lot btw.

@ZZCOOL What about Online Heists to SP? They seem more repeatable than the ones in SP. Using the trio and the gunmen from SP heists, side characters (Lamar, Chef, etc) and so on. I dont see this happening in a near future though, but who knows!

frostygta
  • frostygta

Collector

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

will the vehicles save when you turn off the game sounds dumb but just checking

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users