I've been working pretty hard on this, and I thought I'd give you a look at what's coming.
Features so far:
- Unlimited Garages
- In Garage mod shop
- Share vehicles with friends
- No blacklisted vehicles. (You can store anything .... ANYTHING.)
- Vehicle Delivery
- And plenty more to come!
- First Release
- Store Vehicles in Garage
- Share vehicle saves with friends
- Mod vehicle in garage
- Added Colour options to the in garage Mod Shop (RGB, non of that predefined Colours stuff)
- Changed up Mod Shop UI
- Added vehicle delivery (Press F5) You can change this in the SPG.ini file.
- Bug Logging.
- Remove Vehicle Confirmation.
- Remove Vehicle from Garage and drive it outside.
- Some bug fixes.
- Removed yellow highlight.
- Added Weazel Plaza
- Added Tinsel Towers
- Fixed numerous bugs preventing Vehicles from Spawning.
- Fixed bug when player exits a vehicle from slot 2, when slot 1 is empty, it causes a crash.
- Changed error log layout again.
- Display Vehicles are now removed (internally) when leaving the garage (Persistance mod compatibility)
- Vehicle blip hides when you're in the vehicle.
- In-Garage Los Santos Customs Overhaul (Not entirely finished though)
- If Vehicles are moved inside Garage, they are reset back to their original position.
- Script now checks every tick if a Vehicle is missing due to a spawn glitch, and tries to spawn it.
- Added Vehicle list to Floor select menu.
- Fixed plate types not saving
- Compatibility with ScriptHookVDotNet 1.0
- Stats work
- Liveries now save.
- Fixed not being able to set vehicle mods to stock.
- Increased size of Vehicle Stats floater.
- Garage Blips are now short ranged. (Won't clutter the map)
- Added support for "ILL-GOTTEN GAINS PART 1" DLC Vehicles
- Added Experimental Garage Layout Editor (Be careful with this, it's not fully complete)
- Added support for 2 Car and 6 Car Garage Interiors
- Added "Return all Vehicles" to mechanic menu
- Added Several Garages scattered over the city (7 New Ones)
- You now have to press the Action Button to enter and leave Garages.
- Active vehicles can now be delivered if you're far away enough from them.
- You can no longer enter your Garage while wanted. (Unless your Wanted stars are flashing)
- Delivered Vehicles now align to the road properly.
- Added "For Sale" signs at the font of each Building for purchasing Garages.
- You can now purchase Garages. (Garages with Vehicles already in them will be given to you for free)
- Added Net Notifications and analytics.
- Numerous bug fixes
- Now uses ScriptHookVDotNet 2.3
- Added support for latest GTA V Updates (Up to build 463)
- You can now change the radio station by going to the red circle in your Garage.
- Fixed neon color bug
- Removed NetNotifications
Fixed crashing. Hopefully everything works again.
- Vehicles that don't have a roof, have a roof when loading.
If you're having issues installing the mod, try install these:
This is a mod I built alongside my NativePI Library (Native Player Interaction Menu Library) that allows modders to create menus that look like Rockstar themselves made it
Please note that this is a very early build, and glitches are bound to happen. So let me know if there is a bug and how you made the bug happen.
All suggestions are welcome
DOWNLOAD BETA 0.6