Single Player Garage

V Released V WIP
712 replies to this topic
mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:43 PM Edited by mlgthatsme, 02 July 2016 - 09:56 AM.

POPULAR

screen2-1200x638.png

Hi all!

I've been working pretty hard on this, and I thought I'd give you a look at what's coming.

https://www.youtube....h?v=RwBwrpwxLqE

Features so far:

• Unlimited Garages
  • In Garage mod shop
  • Share vehicles with friends
  • No blacklisted vehicles. (You can store anything .... ANYTHING.)
  • Vehicle Delivery
  • And plenty more to come!

Change log:

Version 0.1

• First Release
  • Store Vehicles in Garage
  • Share vehicle saves with friends
  • Mod vehicle in garage
  • +More

Version 0.2

• Added Colour options to the in garage Mod Shop (RGB, non of that predefined Colours stuff)
  • Changed up Mod Shop UI
  • Added vehicle delivery (Press F5) You can change this in the SPG.ini file.
  • Bug Logging.
  • Remove Vehicle Confirmation.
  • Remove Vehicle from Garage and drive it outside.
  • Some bug fixes.
  • Removed yellow highlight.

Version 0.3

• Added Weazel Plaza
  • Added Tinsel Towers
  • Fixed numerous bugs preventing Vehicles from Spawning.
  • Fixed bug when player exits a vehicle from slot 2, when slot 1 is empty, it causes a crash.
  • Changed error log layout again.
  • Display Vehicles are now removed (internally) when leaving the garage (Persistance mod compatibility)
  • Vehicle blip hides when you're in the vehicle.
  • In-Garage Los Santos Customs Overhaul (Not entirely finished though)
  • If Vehicles are moved inside Garage, they are reset back to their original position.
  • Script now checks every tick if a Vehicle is missing due to a spawn glitch, and tries to spawn it.
  • Added Vehicle list to Floor select menu.
  • Fixed plate types not saving

Version 0.31

• Compatibility with ScriptHookVDotNet 1.0

Version 0.4

• Stats work ;)
  • Liveries now save.
  • Fixed not being able to set vehicle mods to stock.
  • Increased size of Vehicle Stats floater.
  • Garage Blips are now short ranged. (Won't clutter the map)
  • Added support for "ILL-GOTTEN GAINS PART 1" DLC Vehicles
  • Added Experimental Garage Layout Editor (Be careful with this, it's not fully complete)
  • Added support for 2 Car and 6 Car Garage Interiors
  • Added "Return all Vehicles" to mechanic menu
  • Added Several Garages scattered over the city (7 New Ones)
  • You now have to press the Action Button to enter and leave Garages.
  • Active vehicles can now be delivered if you're far away enough from them.
  • You can no longer enter your Garage while wanted. (Unless your Wanted stars are flashing)
  • Delivered Vehicles now align to the road properly.
  • Added "For Sale" signs at the font of each Building for purchasing Garages.
  • You can now purchase Garages. (Garages with Vehicles already in them will be given to you for free)
  • Added Net Notifications and analytics.

Version 0.41

• Numerous bug fixes

Version 0.5

• Now uses ScriptHookVDotNet 2.3
  • Added support for latest GTA V Updates (Up to build 463)
  • You can now change the radio station by going to the red circle in your Garage.
  • Fixed neon color bug

Version 0.6

• Removed NetNotifications
  • Fixed crashing. Hopefully everything works again.

Its been a while, but hopefully this fixes things.

Known Issues:

• Vehicles that don't have a roof, have a roof when loading.

Troubleshooting:

If you're having issues installing the mod, try install these:

This is a mod I built alongside my NativePI Library (Native Player Interaction Menu Library) that allows modders to create menus that look like Rockstar themselves made it 
Please note that this is a very early build, and glitches are bound to happen. So let me know if there is a bug and how you made the bug happen.
All suggestions are welcome :)

DOWNLOAD BETA 0.6

• El Diablo, WHAT!?, Gforce and 52 others like this

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:47 PM Edited by CeasarGuy, 28 May 2015 - 12:49 PM.

HOLY sh*t, that is awesome! I'm in love with this mod already.

Would it be possible to only own the car mods that you purchased in LS Customs?

Seriously, incredible job. It looks like something Rockstar themselves implemented. Entire mod, not only menu.

I'm really impressed. You did an outstanding job, you magnificent stallion.

Also. What about this MLG trainer of yours? Will it be available?

• Msact and gunziness like this

level232323
  • level232323

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:50 PM

Very very niiice man !! Outstanding work ! Can't wait to try it out !  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Deamia
  • Deamia

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Looks amazing, gimme gimme!

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

no, I haven't been up all night on my PC

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

Is that   going to be a online mod  only, I read that those bright    sales  room floor like  garages are for online only?

I play single player  all the time 

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:02 PM

Could you make that the vehicle spawned through this garage has its own minimap icon? Such as a blip or personal vehicle?

I WANT THIS. :D

_MK_
  • _MK_

JRod

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

Exactly what SP needs,great work !

Yes,adding a blip on the map instead of the round markers (or whatever they're called) would be much better imo.

• gunziness and geraldflesy like this

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

HOLY sh*t, that is awesome! I'm in love with this mod already.

Would it be possible to only own the car mods that you purchased in LS Customs?

Seriously, incredible job. It looks like something Rockstar themselves implemented. Entire mod, not only menu.

I'm really impressed. You did an outstanding job, you magnificent stallion.

Also. What about this MLG trainer of yours? Will it be available?

It should be possible to do, but I have yet to found any natives that allow me to check for purchased mods.

And soon ;)

Is that   going to be a online mod  only, I read that those bright    sales  room floor like  garages are for online only?

I play single player  all the time 

There shouldn't even be mods for online. It's a single player mod.

Could you make that the vehicle spawned through this garage has its own minimap icon? Such as a blip or personal vehicle?

I WANT THIS. :D

Yes I can do this :)

• Craigsters, gunziness and Voit Turyv like this

jrmatix
  • jrmatix

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:23 PM

Woah,, nice

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

How long have you been working on the mod and how long do you think it will get to get it done?

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

no, I haven't been up all night on my PC

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:39 PM

Thanks mlgthatsme, I don't approve of or  condone  online  mods or modding and appreciate someone making a single player unlimited type garage like this

I like all the muscle cars and quite  a few of the  sports cars and motorcycles  and found I  was forced to choose   between 8 cars or less to save with the  in game bought  garage and home garage!..

I look forward to  this mods release and hope it works with [IV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTA V by sjaak327 as well?

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:56 PM Edited by CeasarGuy, 28 May 2015 - 01:57 PM.

Thanks mlgthatsme, I don't approve of or  condone  online  mods or modding and appreciate someone making a single player unlimited type garage like this

I like all the muscle cars and quite  a few of the  sports cars and motorcycles  and found I  was forced to choose   between 8 cars or less to save with the  in game bought  garage and home garage!..

I look forward to  this mods release and hope it works with [IV|REL] Simple Trainer for GTA V by sjaak327 as well?

Trainers don't conflict with each other as long as you don't activate both at the same time. Which you can often change, provided if you have .ini file to change hotkeys.

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:17 PM Edited by TaazR, 28 May 2015 - 02:21 PM.

Awesome stuff. Are you gonna release the Native PI library?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:41 PM

this is outstanding.

excellent work.

hopefully there will be a way to add more garages / properties in the near future.

H3RB4LS
  • H3RB4LS

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

Super awesome stuff. Are all the 'online' garages available? Or just a the few high capacity popular ones at the moment? Either way, top notch work right here. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing this.

alexslx
  • alexslx

Let's cook some crystals b*tch!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:03 PM

Hi all!

I've been working pretty hard on this, and I thought I'd give you a look at what's coming.

https://www.youtube....h?v=RwBwrpwxLqE

Features so far:

• Unlimited Garages
  • In Garage mod shop
  • Share vehicles with friends
  • No blacklisted vehicles. (You can store anything .... ANYTHING.)
  • And plenty more to come!

This is a mod I built alongside my NativePI Library (Native Player Interaction Menu Library) that allows modders to create menus that look like Rockstar themselves made it 

Please note that this is a very early build, and things like Turbo, Vehicle Colors and the rest of the things you usually find in Los Santos Customs, will be implemented eventually.

Let me know what you think. All suggestions are welcome :)

I have to say: I'm very jealous about your menu design (simple but very functional). 

AccursedEntity
  • AccursedEntity

Lord Humungus

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

SP really needs this, I'm following this closely, thanks a lot!

MrTroubleMaker
  • MrTroubleMaker

Vice City

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

neat!

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

holy f*cking sh*t

this is amazing, you've done a better job than rockstar lol - I hope you'll release a trainer-less version once you release it (without car spawning and without free upgrades....perhaps add a mechanic option online style?)

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:34 PM Edited by gunziness, 28 May 2015 - 05:35 PM.

Man, I love you. This is the mod I was waiting for since I first played the game, online vehicle storage to SP.

Not only that it does the job well, but it also looks like R* made it (even better I might say). When I clicked on the video link I didnt expect the mod to be made with such quality.

I would like to give a couple of suggestions to consider if you didnt already!

For example:

- Make the garages purchasable, with the same prize as in online for example.

- When not bought yet, they could be marked in the map with the "purchasable" garage icon.

- When bought, the standard white Garage icon (from Online) could appear in the map in the garage location.

- Make the yellow marker smaller like in online, and make it so you have to press a bind (E for example) to get              in.

- Only the purchased parts/options at LSC should be available for modify (but it seems you are already working on this).

- The other two kind of online garages would be nice to implement aswell, but they could be available in the small towns around country side for example.

- And last but not least, adding an Icon for your vehicles like in online aswell! (like its been suggested already).

I know some of those are just tiny details that wont worth your time, but in case it does, it will make this mod a true gem (hell, it already is).

Glad that this mod has finally been made, and with such quality. Keep up the good work!

Ethenal
  • Ethenal

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:46 PM

Holy christwagons you are the man! This looks extremely impressive. How on earth did you create the trainer menu? Also, the sprite that hovers above each vehicle showing its statistics and such, how the hell did you do that (could be from online but I don't remember)?

The camera angles too when you pick a car... excellent freaking work my friend. you must have some skills.
  • gunziness likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:48 PM

I'm already in love with this mod...So many great ones to choose from on here i probably already have at least 40 difference mods downloaded in my modding folder.

FreNeo
  • FreNeo

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

OMFG

That's awesome ! Thanks for that. I was waiting so much to have a biggest garage than actually in single mode !
Keep it up ))

mlgthatsme
  • mlgthatsme

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:16 PM

Trainers don't conflict with each other as long as you don't activate both at the same time. Which you can often change, provided if you have .ini file to change hotkeys.

The trainer I eventually will release will have customizable key bindings in a config file, don't worry.

Awesome stuff. Are you gonna release the Native PI library?

Yes, probably shortly after I've released this mod, as I'm developing it along side my mods so I know where the menu code needs to be improved and such.

Super awesome stuff. Are all the 'online' garages available? Or just a the few high capacity popular ones at the moment? Either way, top notch work right here. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing this.

For now, I've only gotten 1 High End garage layout working... But with how the mod is (and if you're daring), you can edit the layout file yourself and put the garage where ever you see fit.

holy f*cking sh*t

this is amazing, you've done a better job than rockstar lol - I hope you'll release a trainer-less version once you release it (without car spawning and without free upgrades....perhaps add a mechanic option online style?)

I wouldn't say better, but I am aiming for something that looks official. I want it to blend in with the rest of the game and just seem like it was a feature that was always there :)

Man, I love you. This is the mod I was waiting for since I first played the game, online vehicle storage to SP.

Not only that it does the job well, but it also looks like R* made it (even better I might say). When I clicked on the video link I didnt expect the mod to be made with such quality.

I would like to give a couple of suggestions to consider if you didnt already!

For example:

- Make the garages purchasable, with the same prize as in online for example.

- When not bought yet, they could be marked in the map with the "purchasable" garage icon.

- When bought, the standard white Garage icon (from Online) could appear in the map in the garage location.

- Make the yellow marker smaller like in online, and make it so you have to press a bind (E for example) to get              in.

- Only the purchased parts/options at LSC should be available for modify (but it seems you are already working on this).

- The other two kind of online garages would be nice to implement aswell, but they could be available in the small towns around country side for example.

- And last but not least, adding an Icon for your vehicles like in online aswell! (like its been suggested already).

I know some of those are just tiny details that wont worth your time, but in case it does, it will make this mod a true gem (hell, it already is).

Glad that this mod has finally been made, and with such quality. Keep up the good work!

I have taken note of everyones suggestions and will try my best!

Cheers Everyone :)

• gunziness likes this

Matt_STS
  • Matt_STS

Mustang Fan

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

HOLY SH*T!
How can you not be working for Rocktar? this is pro level modding right here
I really like your vision of keeping the mod looking "vanilla"
Keep up the outstanding work! I can't wait for this mod to be released, and I hope you do more awesome mods like these!

• gunziness and Looneyy like this

MAFINS
  • MAFINS

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

Very nice bro!
Though I think that commonmenu/pi is q bit unoriginal lpl.

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

Is there any way the community can help? Apart from making suggestions of course :)

By help I mean something other than coding since not everyone can do that, obviously <3

MADRIZONABRUTA
  • MADRIZONABRUTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:01 PM

awesome!

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

The Shaominator

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

Like I said, I'm waiting anxiously for it. :D

Just add support to change the personal vehicle to a desired one and I'm all set.

CeasarGuy
  • CeasarGuy

Feminist's Nightmare

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:00 PM Edited by CeasarGuy, 28 May 2015 - 08:08 PM.

Like I said, I'm waiting anxiously for it. :D

Just add support to change the personal vehicle to a desired one and I'm all set.

Oh damn. It would be great if it was the case.

Though desired personal vehicle must be 4 door one I think. Considering some missions require you to transport 2-3 people.

Also, I saw in the video that you have ID's of vehicles instead of their normal name. It would be cool to have it a) categorized (super cars, sports cars etc) b) written in a normal manner to make it less confusing for people and easier to find.

• Celthium and AquariusGold like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users