V Released
3,026 replies to this topic
Craigsters
  • Craigsters

no, I haven't been up all night on my PC

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:37 AM

It was nice  being able to change the save slots to what you preferred, like  the players safe houses are all inside at first, but you can easily change it to the front walkway or driveway on forum drive or 3671 Whispymound Drive

Owe a couple of the  teleport to soapboxer (random events) characters , like Baygor you end up landing on him and he runs away and you can't talk to him, same with  Griff but he walks away

bigboss96
  • bigboss96

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

Thanks a lot for the trainer sjaak. I've been having fun with it for a couple of hours and it's awesome. I love the weapons menu and the ability to change the attachments and tints. A huge number of options for a first release. Can't image how many options the final version will have. Amazing work.

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:05 AM Edited by Craigsters, 26 May 2015 - 05:06 AM.

Wow I thought I'd need that stupid iFruit app to do this, I have no smartphone and sold it to buy GTA V last month 

hope you can have a happiness  meter adjuster for Chops or training like in that iFruit app???

Personalized license plate

W9IBBAU.jpg

Snow747
  • Snow747

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

I didn't see some of the dlc cars like insurgents, hydra ....... Is he still going to add the rest of DLC cars? Or do i just not see them?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:39 AM Edited by sjaak327, 26 May 2015 - 05:53 AM.

I didn't see some of the dlc cars like insurgents, hydra ....... Is he still going to add the rest of DLC cars? Or do i just not see them?

They are there.

Both insurgents are under Off-Road, the hydra is under planes.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:50 AM Edited by sjaak327, 26 May 2015 - 05:51 AM.

Thanks for the SNT for GTA5 one question how can i save the trainer settings like in GTA4.

That will come later. However quite a few settings can be saved manually in the ini. Look under the defaults heading where things like god mode, car god mode, inf ammo, no reload, and quite a few more settings can already be set. 0 for off and 1 for on.

The save settings is one of the features that have not been implemented yet due to lack of time, another such feature is the gravity gun as someone already noticed.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

Any possibility of adding the ability to play as you're Online character in SP?

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:58 AM Edited by Craigsters, 26 May 2015 - 05:59 AM.

I changed Franklin's  head model to a grizzly look and found this awesome gray hat that I'll give Michael instead eventually, I like this green army jacket Franklin is wearing and noticed it comes in charcoal, white, army fatigues and tan  and black color, I want Trevor to wear one of them eventually

i gave him a  duffle  shoulder bag too

Vaz1oED.jpg

Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Word

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

You legend!

Clankmeister
  • Clankmeister

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:09 AM

Ran into a small bug with the radio once entering a vehicle. I noticed that the characters repeatedly does that radio changing animation while the sound of changing radio stations changing loops in the background, the radio still plays normally, but with that sound looping in the background, and trying to turn the radio off turns it back to the station I had it tuned last.

Also is the menu supposed to react to the arrow keys as well? I checked the configuration file and it's showing the NUMPAD keys being binded.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

Ran into a small bug with the radio once entering a vehicle. I noticed that the characters repeatedly does that radio changing animation while the sound of changing radio stations changing loops in the background, the radio still plays normally, but with that sound looping in the background, and trying to turn the radio off turns it back to the station I had it tuned last.

Also is the menu supposed to react to the arrow keys as well? I checked the configuration file and it's showing the NUMPAD keys being binded.

The keybinding is a side effect of controller support. The dpad controller buttons are enabled for navigation with a controller, and that automatically binds it to the Keyboard arrow keys as well. I got you covered, if you don't have a controller you can unbind the controller keys. In the ini under keybindings you'll find the controller keys (they are labelled controllerenter, controllerback and so on, set the value to 400 and they won't bind anymore.

What radio station did you lock it too and in what kind of vehicle, maybe I can reproduce the problem ?

Clankmeister
  • Clankmeister

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:25 AM Edited by Clankmeister, 26 May 2015 - 06:26 AM.

The keybinding is a side effect of controller support. The dpad controller buttons are enabled for navigation with a controller, and that automatically binds it to the Keyboard arrow keys as well. I got you covered, if you don't have a controller you can unbind the controller keys. In the ini under keybindings you'll find the controller keys (they are labelled controllerenter, controllerback and so on, set the value to 400 and they won't bind anymore.

What radio station did you lock it too and in what kind of vehicle, maybe I can reproduce the problem ?

Ah, sweet. And well, after I downloaded the trainer I fiddled around with it, and turned on the mobile radio under Player, but I left that turned on by accident after I randomly spawned a Vapid Sadler and started noticing the problem, at first I thought it was another mobile radio script mod for Alexander's Trainer that was located in the Scripthook so I redownloaded the original one without the radio mod to see if that was conflicting it in some way. Got back into the game and spawned a Declasse Vigero this time and still had the same problem, I had the radio tuned to Non-Stop Pop that time, and once I tried switching the radio, it turns off, but suddenly switches back to that station, but it's not only that station. I jumped into Michael's Tailgater and it was tuned to Radio Mirror Park and I tried changing stations, still encountered the bug, and the station wouldn't change.

Esoix
  • Esoix

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:55 AM

I seem to be having issues getting into online. Every time I am loading in it crashes. No error message ever occurs.

Craigsters
  • Craigsters

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:05 AM Edited by Craigsters, 26 May 2015 - 07:05 AM.

I seem to be having issues getting into online. Every time I am loading in it crashes. No error message ever occurs.

that's because t's not built for online or has online support

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:26 AM Edited by sjaak327, 26 May 2015 - 07:27 AM.

Ah, sweet. And well, after I downloaded the trainer I fiddled around with it, and turned on the mobile radio under Player, but I left that turned on by accident after I randomly spawned a Vapid Sadler and started noticing the problem, at first I thought it was another mobile radio script mod for Alexander's Trainer that was located in the Scripthook so I redownloaded the original one without the radio mod to see if that was conflicting it in some way. Got back into the game and spawned a Declasse Vigero this time and still had the same problem, I had the radio tuned to Non-Stop Pop that time, and once I tried switching the radio, it turns off, but suddenly switches back to that station, but it's not only that station. I jumped into Michael's Tailgater and it was tuned to Radio Mirror Park and I tried changing stations, still encountered the bug, and the station wouldn't change.

You don't have lock radio enabled by any chance ?

@esoix, this trainer does not support online, period.

• SWEETSAPRIK, SkylineGTRFreak and SilverRST like this

Clankmeister
  • Clankmeister

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

You don't have lock radio enabled by any chance ?

@esoix, this trainer does not support online, period.

I don't think so? Is it under the game's settings or the trainer's? Because I'm not seeing anything like that.

CryptXor
  • CryptXor

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

Nyahahahahahahahaha, AWEEEEESOME!

LeonEma
  • LeonEma

Dr.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:44 AM

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! :D :D :D

great!!!!! it's exactly what i was waiting for!!!!!

really thank you very very very much!!!!!!!

let it become as your for GTA IV!!!!!!!!!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:52 AM Edited by sjaak327, 26 May 2015 - 07:56 AM.

@Clankmeister

You do, and it's my fault, the ini has it enabled by default :D

Oeps.

DefaultRadioEnable=0 is what it should be set to in the ini, I have updated the download.

Alternatively just set it in the ini yourself.
  • Clankmeister likes this

Gravarty
  • Gravarty

Home Sweet Home

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:52 AM Edited by GTAGAME ☑, 26 May 2015 - 08:23 AM.

YEES! Thank you so much! :)

EDIT: Nice! Most of the shortcuts are the same as in GTA IV which is fantastic! 

faizauthar12
  • faizauthar12

Gamer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

:O
FINALLY 

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:19 AM

Looking good. I hope you get In Game Setting Saving done soon. :)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

Looking good. I hope you get In Game Setting Saving done soon. :)

Yeah that will come, for now just use the ini.

mimichacha
  • mimichacha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

Thank you! sjaak327. This game isn't complete without your simple trainer.

Prywatne
  • Prywatne

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

takoulino
  • takoulino

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Greece

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:28 AM Edited by takoulino, 26 May 2015 - 09:30 AM.

I tried your trainer, and I was long-waiting it since I was using yours in GTA IV.

Is it only me when
A) I m spawning a bodyguard with a specific weapon and the weapon he/she uses is not the one I selected. Instead all of them use a specific weapon (didnt notice) and secondary the one I selected

B) I have the radio bug thing!

C) I got spawned by mistake as a whale, I got wasted and stuck on loading screen.

Those except A happened one-time only.

Please test them, I might be wrong.

Thank you! :lol:

Prywatne
  • Prywatne

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Teleport F10:

Num 0 Save House Michael
Num 1 Save House Franklin
Num 2 Save House Franklin 2
Num 3 Save House Trevor
Num 4 Lake Vinewood
Num 5 Vinewood Open-Air Theatre
Num 6 Sisyphus Open-Air Theatre
Num 7 Vinewood Sign
Num 8 Vinewood Radio Tower
Num 9 Observatory

North Yankton :(?

Jax765
  • Jax765

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:34 AM Edited by Jax765, 26 May 2015 - 09:36 AM.

1) Is it possible to disable the text popup whenever you change radio stations?

2) Is it possible to disable gamepad support via the ini file? I want to be able to perform in-game actions on my controller while using the keyboard to navigate the trainer menu.

3) Finally, is there a way to customize the appearance of a ped/bodyguard before spawning them? Currently it seems that you have to spawn them first. 

Echelonc
  • Echelonc

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

I tried your trainer, and I was long-waiting it since I was using yours in GTA IV.

Is it only me when
A) I m spawning a bodyguard with a specific weapon and the weapon he/she uses is not the one I selected. Instead all of them use a specific weapon (didnt notice) and secondary the one I selected

B) I have the radio bug thing!

C) I got spawned by mistake as a whale, I got wasted and stuck on loading screen.

Those except A happened one-time only.

Please test them, I might be wrong.

Thank you! :lol:

Check that drive by weapon is disabled

• takoulino likes this

Ternax
  • Ternax

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:43 AM Edited by Ternax, 26 May 2015 - 09:46 AM.

Is this meant to happen? When i enter a police vehicle after spawning it the siren doesn't work, but the lights do.

EDIT: Okay i just realized, when Car Godmode is on, the sirens suddenly stops.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users