V Released
3,468 replies to this topic
zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

This may sound really obvious, but is numlock on?

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's not on.  All I can do is press Backspace to make the menu disappear.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 3 weeks ago

then switch it on :)
  • BrownieBear likes this

Pizzahut
  • Pizzahut

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hey @sjaak, about the random driver problem again, I figured it out. If you are inside a vehicle, and you use Spawn random driver, It just works fine, its always a random ped.

But now, if I am outsíde of the vehicle and I use random driver, it always is Micheal.

I did not know this before until yesterday. can you fix this?

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by glenster, 3 weeks ago.

"then switch it on."

I already tried that.

(I don't know if this means anything but for the last couple incarnations

NP0 for previous page hasn't been working.)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

"then switch it on."

I already tried that.

(I don't know if this means anything but for the last couple incarnations
NP0 for previous page hasn't been working.)

It's not my code, all of that stuff works absolutely fine over here. As almost Always, keys no working means some other mod interferes.

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by glenster, 3 weeks ago.

Thanks anyway but I haven't installed mods since several years ago when I
added a few '57 Chevys.  I clicked for default hotkeys (not that I remember
changing them for years) and for some reason I now have:
  Navigation
  NP8 Up
  NP2  Down
  NP5  Enter
  NP0  Previous page or exit menu
  Enter still doesn't Enter (?) but I have full use of the Simple Trainer!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing has ever been changed in regards to those keys, if they don't work, it is a local issue, end of story.

YADOOD
  • YADOOD

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

For me all of the new cars say invalid model when i try to spawn them what do i do

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Small update:

Changes from 7.4
-ability to load the first weapons slot when the game loads.
-snow works again.

Ini changes:
WeaponsAutoLoad=0 (change to 1 to use weapons auto load). Again NO NEED TO CHANGE THE INI, just copy the line if you need it, or leave it out when you don't.

Thank you for adding the Weapons Auto Load feature. It works nicely, however it needs to give you the ammo for the MK II weapons.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hey @sjaak, about the random driver problem again, I figured it out. If you are inside a vehicle, and you use Spawn random driver, It just works fine, its always a random ped.

But now, if I am outsíde of the vehicle and I use random driver, it always is Micheal.

I did not know this before until yesterday. can you fix this?

It is fixed in the next version, next time, be more specific :)

Small update:

Changes from 7.4
-ability to load the first weapons slot when the game loads.
-snow works again.

Ini changes:
WeaponsAutoLoad=0 (change to 1 to use weapons auto load). Again NO NEED TO CHANGE THE INI, just copy the line if you need it, or leave it out when you don't.

Thank you for adding the Weapons Auto Load feature. It works nicely, however it needs to give you the ammo for the MK II weapons.

It does.... but... the bloody special ammo types needs considerable waits to even apply, complain with Rockstar, I have no idea why a simple call to a native is not obeyed by the game unless I use wait for a second or so. (for each MK2 weapon I might add !)

For me all of the new cars say invalid model when i try to spawn them what do i do

Check your game files, dclist.xml first and foremost, the relevant dlc's are not in there, because invalid model means, the game does not have the model in the file, not a trainer problem, but a game problem on your end. If you guys don't know how to properly mod the game, please remain as vanilla as possible. I am getting tired of stating the same over and over again. How hard can it be to have a single file in order, so it loads all relevant content ?
  • SilverRST and LeeC2202 like this

Hahmonen
  • Hahmonen

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I asked this a very long time ago but i'm wondering if the situation has changed somehow. So as GTA V seems to be nearing the end of development and with that the trainer will get finished someday so is it still too much work for too little gain to get option for the peds and bodyguards to always have same weapon as you?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It does.... but... the bloody special ammo types needs considerable waits to even apply, complain with Rockstar, I have no idea why a simple call to a native is not obeyed by the game unless I use wait for a second or so. (for each MK2 weapon I might add !)

When I do a Give All Weapons, it doesn't take that long. I push the button and its all there.

What if you added an option to give MKII ammo.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

When I do a Give All Weapons, it doesn't take that long. I push the button and its all there.

are you saying it works when give all weapons is used, probably because it is by default using the normal ammo types.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

are you saying it works when give all weapons is used, probably because it is by default using the normal ammo types.

If I use Give All Weapons, then load my loadout, it works. It also works when I have my loadout, then use it.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If I use Give All Weapons, then load my loadout, it works. It also works when I have my loadout, then use it.

But give all weapons does not give you special ammo types, it is the special ammo types that is the cause of the problem. In fact, the loadout from the menu is the exact same code as the loadout on startup, there is no difference. To make this work reliably, I need to add at least a one second wait per MK2 weapon, trust me this has been tested, and I am not prepared to go that route.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by nkjellman, 2 weeks ago.

When I do a Give All Weapons, it doesn't take that long. I push the button and its all there.What if you added an option to give MKII ammo.
But give all weapons does not give you special ammo types, it is the special ammo types that is the cause of the problem. In fact, the loadout from the menu is the exact same code as the loadout on startup, there is no difference. To make this work reliably, I need to add at least a one second wait per MK2 weapon, trust me this has been tested, and I am not prepared to go that route.
I have MKII weapons in my loadout with special ammo.

It is loaded on start-up. I can't use my MK II ammo. When I click on Give All Weapons, my special ammo on my MKII weapons becomes functional. No wait.

In fact, when I press it, if I have a MKII weapon out with special ammo, doesn't matter which one, there is no wait. My character will automatically reload the weapon and it works.

Edit: I should add, strangely this trick only works when you are on foot.

DarkShine
  • DarkShine

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Hi I have the same problem as glenster, whenever I try to navigate in the trainer it does nothing only when I press num9 but then only spawns enemy NPCs in a car, I just reinstalled the game and don't have any other mods or trainers installed only Script Hook, please can somebody help?

wootwoots
  • wootwoots

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Hi I have the same problem as glenster, whenever I try to navigate in the trainer it does nothing only when I press num9 but then only spawns enemy NPCs in a car, I just reinstalled the game and don't have any other mods or trainers installed only Script Hook, please can somebody help?

Personaly, when i had this issue its because whatever fkup with the .ini where you changed a lot of key bind.

The only way i found to solve that, its to use the "default" .ini you have in the lastest simple trainer version, they change again the keybind / add all yours saved vehicle & so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users