V Released
3,469 replies to this topic
zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

i already done game 100% 7 times include all random events (simeon yeteran) , i have all gold medals

Okay, so then why does it matter? You've clearly already done it. Also, since you're already cheating on the first mission, why not just airbreak to the very end of the mission?

• SilverRST and MightyMax like this

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

i already done game 100% 7 times include all random events (simeon yeteran) , i have all gold medals

Okay, so then why does it matter? You've clearly already done it. Also, since you're already cheating on the first mission, why not just airbreak to the very end of the mission?

how can do airbreak with keyboard shortcut?

Daines001
  • Daines001

Modding god

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

how can do airbreak with keyboard shortcut?

G plus Numpad6 above keys

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:22 PM

Changes from 6.6
-Added 40 save clothes slots for Player and 40 for Bodyguards/Peds
-Ability to add or remove Crew Emblems to Vehicles, thanks to Mafins for providing me with the offsets. The emblems are also saved when you save the vehicle.
Be aware not all cars are definied, The offsets for the Emblem are taken from the Car mod shop script, and R has definied a total of 302 vehicles there, all the others get
the emblem applied on a default spot, which might not at all be visible. Furthermore R apparently made 4 mistakes, as the Surfer, Surfer2, Avenger and Autarch don't display the emblem.
-Again thanks to Mafins who pointed out a single native, I now have separated controller and keyboard support, this means for instance
that enabling controller support, will not suddenly enable the arrow keys working in the menu.
-Ability to change the office text, font and color for the four offices. And to save these plus the selected IPL to ini.
-Ability to change the Biker Clubhouses text, font and color for the two Clubhouses. And to save these to ini.
-Various elements for the player facility:
-The Table of the Orbital Cannon can be enabled, if enabled the table will cycle through different map positions every 7 seconds.
-The screens of the Orbital Cannon can be switched on.
-Big screen can be enabled (which will disable the Boot screen) and you can select which image it will display.
-Boot screen can be enabled (which will disable the Big screen), it will cycle through the boot screen and a black screen.

No ini Changes

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

6.8 Released. That will be the last one until a patch will drop:

Changes from 6.7
-added 280 additional added Vehicles slots, allowing 600 in total. However you don't need to define them in the ini anymore, with help
from IKT, I have code running that will detect add on vehicles, the first 600 of them will be added to the added vehicles menu
automatically sorted by Displayname (including the make name). The added cars section in the ini can therefore be deleted, it will not do anything anymore.
-ability to disable vehicle weapons, in weapons menu, will be saved if save all settings has been used.
-The Livery option in Benny's Mod menu has been moved to the Livery Menu directly off the Vehicle Options Menu 1.
-The Vehicle Components Menu has been moved as an additional category in the Vehicle Mod Menu.
-If you set a timecycle, it wills stay active until you clear it again in the timecycle modifier menu.

Ini Changes:

Deleted added cars section, for existing inis, you can either delete it as well or leave it, it does not really matter.

LeeC2202
  • LeeC2202

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:12 PM

Changes from 6.7
-added 280 additional added Vehicles slots, allowing 600 in total. However you don't need to define them in the ini anymore, with help
from IKT, I have code running that will detect add on vehicles, the first 600 of them will be added to the added vehicles menu
automatically sorted by Displayname (including the make name). The added cars section in the ini can therefore be deleted, it will not do anything anymore.
-ability to disable vehicle weapons, in weapons menu, will be saved if save all settings has been used.
-The Livery option in Benny's Mod menu has been moved to the Livery Menu directly off the Vehicle Options Menu 1.
-The Vehicle Components Menu has been moved as an additional category in the Vehicle Mod Menu.
-If you set a timecycle, it wills stay active until you clear it again in the timecycle modifier menu.

Ini Changes:

Deleted added cars section, for existing inis, you can either delete it as well or leave it, it does not really matter.

Is this automatic vehicle adding an option that can be disabled? I already use my own vehicle spawn menu and given the inability for many vehicle modders to actually enter the correct data in vehicles.meta, I'd rather it generate no names than a bunch of potentially wrong ones. If not it's not a problem, earlier versions are still perfect for my needs.

I had a car just a day or so back that had Audi in one section, enzo in another part and the car was neither of those things.... then again it also had it's headlights 20 feet underground, so the modder clearly has bigger problems than meta files.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:31 PM

Changes from 6.7

Ini Changes:

Is this automatic vehicle adding an option that can be disabled? I already use my own vehicle spawn menu and given the inability for many vehicle modders to actually enter the correct data in vehicles.meta, I'd rather it generate no names than a bunch of potentially wrong ones. If not it's not a problem, earlier versions are still perfect for my needs.

I had a car just a day or so back that had Audi in one section, enzo in another part and the car was neither of those things.... then again it also had it's headlights 20 feet underground, so the modder clearly has bigger problems than meta files.

For now it is not an option, however I could re-introduce the old way as an option.

• LeeC2202 likes this

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

Another update, the last one before any patch drops..

Changes from 6.8 (Or for the people that don't understand: What is new in 6.9..)
-Ability to disable auto-detect of add-on vehicles, which gives you the ability to define them in the ini again (you can re-use your old added cars section from previous ini),
this means that the text displayed on the Added Vehicle menu, and the text displayed for each Vehicle save slot for add-on vehicles, will come from the displayname in the ini.
if autodetect is switched on, both will come from the game itself. To enable this, you will need to set DefineAddedVehiclesInIni=1 in defaults section of the ini.
The default remains for autodetection of add-on cars, which means there is no need to set anything up in the ini.
-Improved the auto-detect of add-on Vehicles, for Vehicles, if the vehicle author did not bother to set proper names, I now just get the modelname (thanks IKT).
-Search function added for: Vehicles, Player Models, Objects and Animations. The search results window will allow you to spawn any of the found Vehicles, Player Models Objects or Animations.
I have used some of IKT code for search, so credit should go to him, thanks !
-Thanks to the transmet team, who published a much bigger animation list, I have now replaced mine with the list from them, bringing 105186 animations into the trainer.
Since there is a search function now, you should use that, rather then the animation options, which will still work, and will now cross all 105186 animations.
-Added the ability to also choose Weapon Components and Color and Livery Color for the MKII weapons in the various Bodyguard/Ped Weapon Menus.
-Added SNS mkII, Heavy Revolver mkII and Double Action Revolver to Bodyguard/Ped Driveby Weapons.
-Removed the restriction to change wheel color of chrome wheels.
-Ability to set additional props for the four offices, two biker clubhouses and the facility. Of course these will be saved when save interior to ini is used.
-Privacy Glass for the Facility is another option you can enable. Again will be saved when save interior to ini is used.
For the offices and biker clubhouses, you can enable the additional props under the "set name menu", for the facility this can be done in the facility menu.
-Turns out I missed about 15.000 objects, so they are also added to trainer, making a total of 80709 objects. New menu added, Object List 3.
I believe I now have ALL objects of the vanilla game into the trainer.

ini Changes:
Defaults: DefineAddedVehiclesInIni=0
Added Cars re-added to ini, this is only applicable if you choose to disable autodetection of added vehicles, if you want to use autodetection, don't replace or copy anything to your ini.
  • Duxfever and LeeC2202 like this

LeeC2202
  • LeeC2202

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

@sjaak327 I hadn't planned on logging back in ever again but I had to, so I could express my thanks for adding that added-cars option. I can't imagine many other people were bothered by it, so expressing my thanks seemed even more important.

Simple Trainer has been my goto trainer from Day one of owning GTA V (and the GTA IV version before it), so the fact that I can carry on using new versions of it is great.

So a very genuine and sincere Thank you.

• sjaak327 likes this

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:33 PM Edited by sjaak327, 21 January 2018 - 09:35 PM.

@sjaak327 I hadn't planned on logging back in ever again but I had to, so I could express my thanks for adding that added-cars option. I can't imagine many other people were bothered by it, so expressing my thanks seemed even more important.

Simple Trainer has been my goto trainer from Day one of owning GTA V (and the GTA IV version before it), so the fact that I can carry on using new versions of it is great.

So a very genuine and sincere Thank you.

You are welcome, you weren't the only one complaining, and I perfectly understand, thats's why I re-introduced the feature :)

It is for people like you why I still bother to spend a considerable amount of my free time, developing this trainer. And your small token of appreciation, is what makes it all worthwhile. Thank you :)

• LeeC2202 likes this

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:40 PM

Changes from 6.9
-Privacy Glass for the facility Bedroom.
-The Tropyhs props in the facility did not change when color of the facility was changed, this has now been fixed.
-Modern Office in Hangar did not load the props, now fixed.
-Support for secondary Hair Color in the MP Models Customization menu.

No ini Changes.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:27 PM

Changes from 7.0
-Vehicle Damage Multiplier, will also be saved when save settings is used.
-Ability to save Bodyguards/Peds, either the last spawned Bodyguard/Ped (or selected Bodyguard/Ped) or save all spawned Bodyguards/Peds to a file.
the weapons, clothes, the type (Bodyguard/Ped/Attacking Ped or driver) and the position are saved, as well as the task when Peds are concerned.
-Voices and speeches are now mapped, this means that all the voices have relevant speeches. Total of 801 Voices and 50831 speeches.
Big thanks to Alexguirre who wrote a program to extract the speech names. I am using his list and have added a few more voices from latest patches
those are found under Select Voice 4, Select Voice 1 -3 is using his list.
-There was a bug in the select current drive-by and select current Bodyguard/Ped weapon, this has been fixed.
-Another bug fixed, when setting wheel color, with custom colors, custom colors would not save when save vehicle was used.
-Yet another bug fixed, saving bodyguard default weapon was not correct.

No ini Changes.

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:59 PM Edited by MightyMax, 02 February 2018 - 09:59 PM.

@sjaak327 ask to @MAFINS for add collisions objects spawn freeze :) thanks. When i spawn objects the cars or me be passes the object. Menyoo non have this problem when i spawn objects with spooner objects

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:47 AM

@sjaak327 can you add to objects spawn options voice= permanent,regular,steady for block objects and add fake collisions thanks :)@MAFINS have this voice in the Menyoo mod menu.

@sjaak327 can you try use Menyoo and spooner spawn object. You try spawn palm and you can see have collisions!. Simple Trainer the palms fall when i touch them when i walking :(, With Menyoo this not happen all working there collisions objects when spawn them not fall!

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:00 PM Edited by sjaak327, 03 February 2018 - 09:03 PM.

@sjaak327 can you add to objects spawn options voice= permanent,regular,steady for block objects and add fake collisions thanks :)@MAFINS have this voice in the Menyoo mod menu.

@sjaak327 can you try use Menyoo and spooner spawn object. You try spawn palm and you can see have collisions!. Simple Trainer the palms fall when i touch them when i walking :(, With Menyoo this not happen all working there collisions objects when spawn them not fall!

Oh stop it, the pams did have collision in simple trainer as well, they weren't freezed that's all, this is a bug in the game, if I load collision, and it loads, I shouldn't have to freeze the object. But alas, I have now changed the way I spawn objects, to simply freeze the object, regardless if collision is loaded or not.

Sorry but do you really think it is necessary to post serveral messages on several sites, for this small problem ? And..... if you would have saved the object it would not fall, if you would set the object to static, it would not fall. It's not like you did not have any options available. 

why don't you just use menyoo ? And no, I don't need to ask Mafins, he usually asks me for stuff :)

• MightyMax, zanesix and LeeC2202 like this

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:00 PM Edited by MightyMax, 04 February 2018 - 10:00 PM.

@sjaak327 one last thing can you fix relationship please; when i choose like,dislike,hate,neutral/ignore not working for peds and wild animals/shark

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

New version:

Changes from 7.1
-Ability to open the safe and gunlocker in the offices.
-The MOC is now fully customizeable, setting Bays and colors. And save to ini.
-Serveral little problems with Yachts have been fixed, one of them was a direct result of the Yacht text, which messed up colors of the yachts.
-Starboard and Port text now also include the country name.
-Ability to enable white text instead of black text for the Yacht Name.
-Ability to save spawned yachts. When you return, the settings of saved yachts will be retrieved, so all you need to do is select the yacht and select spawn.
-save last spawned bodyguard/ped and all bodyguard/peds now save wakstyle and voice if it was set and load it.
-all spawned objects will be freezed (or made static) unless dynamic objects is enabled.

No ini Changes.

Pizzahut
  • Pizzahut

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

@sjaak327 Hey man, Random driver spawner seems half broken. It does work, but the ped isn't random. It's always spawning Micheal or whatever ped I've selected to spawn. It's just doing the same thing as the normal spawn driver function. Can you fix this, please?

Also, spawning (random) driver doesn't work outside helecopters, only inside, and it completely doesnt work for the thruster jetpack and Nagasaki Havok. Just a heads up. If you could fix or add that, would be great but it's your choice.

Apologies if it seems like i'm whining :)

daylighthk
  • daylighthk

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:07 PM Edited by daylighthk, 07 February 2018 - 01:29 AM.

New version:

Changes from 7.1
-Serveral little problems with Yachts have been fixed, one of them was a direct result of the Yacht text, which messed up colors of the yachts.
-Ability to save spawned yachts. When you return, the settings of saved yachts will be retrieved, so all you need to do is select the yacht and select spawn.
-save last spawned bodyguard/ped and all bodyguard/peds now save wakstyle and voice if it was set and load it.
-all spawned objects will be freezed (or made static) unless dynamic objects is enabled.

No ini Changes.

Hello sjaak327, I'm new here.
but I have been using this trainer since it was in GTAIV

As far as I saw your update note.
The teleport to Avenger function seems to be completed.
However, I can't get it working. It just teleport me to an empty space underground
where my character keeps falling down for a while until the game reset him.
And this also happen to Facility, Facility2 and Player Facility from Doomsday teleport location (With MP map Enabled)
I don't know if my game is missing something? If it is the case, could u tell me how to check it OpenIV?

EDIT: An update on my situation.
It is something about the MP Map. Maybe because I'm also using Open Interiors.
So, it also toggled the MP Map option.
However, Player Facility and Avenger Interior are still not showing.
This time Player Facility is a total white box. (I can see the map, but my character actually spawn in a huge white box.)
LKp1l3p.jpg

Other than that, Facility and Facility2 both working in order.

8qBV9aS.jpg

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:29 PM Edited by sjaak327, 07 February 2018 - 12:48 PM.

@sjaak327 Hey man, Random driver spawner seems half broken. It does work, but the ped isn't random. It's always spawning Micheal or whatever ped I've selected to spawn. It's just doing the same thing as the normal spawn driver function. Can you fix this, please?

Also, spawning (random) driver doesn't work outside helecopters, only inside, and it completely doesnt work for the thruster jetpack and Nagasaki Havok. Just a heads up. If you could fix or add that, would be great but it's your choice.

Apologies if it seems like i'm whining :)

I just tried it on my end, and whilst the message does say player one spawned, it most definitely is spawning a random driver. (ie not michael).

hmm, I looked at the code, and indeed it does indeed tell the game to not take a random character, but on my game it seems to stil randomize the driver. Will look into this.

Edit: I was right, it does spawn a random ped, it just displays the wrong message, this has now been fixed. 

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

New version:

Changes from 7.1

No ini Changes.

Hello sjaak327, I'm new here.
but I have been using this trainer since it was in GTAIV

As far as I saw your update note.
The teleport to Avenger function seems to be completed.
However, I can't get it working. It just teleport me to an empty space underground
where my character keeps falling down for a while until the game reset him.
And this also happen to Facility, Facility2 and Player Facility from Doomsday teleport location (With MP map Enabled)
I don't know if my game is missing something? If it is the case, could u tell me how to check it OpenIV?

EDIT: An update on my situation.
It is something about the MP Map. Maybe because I'm also using Open Interiors.
So, it also toggled the MP Map option.
However, Player Facility and Avenger Interior are still not showing.
This time Player Facility is a total white box. (I can see the map, but my character actually spawn in a huge white box.)
LKp1l3p.jpg

Other than that, Facility and Facility2 both working in order.

8qBV9aS.jpg

My wild guess is that another mod is interfering somehow. The fact that the other facility does work, seems to indicate your files are correct, but not 100% sure. It is working fine over here, it could even be as tiny as one added car messing up MP maps. If in doubt go completely vanilla, and it will work. (providing no other mods are interfering).

mfisto
  • mfisto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

Can you add aimbot functions? I think its really helpful.

daylighthk
  • daylighthk

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

My wild guess is that another mod is interfering somehow. The fact that the other facility does work, seems to indicate your files are correct, but not 100% sure. It is working fine over here, it could even be as tiny as one added car messing up MP maps. If in doubt go completely vanilla, and it will work. (providing no other mods are interfering).

After a several testings.
I removed AdvancedHookV.asi, EnableMPCars.asi and HeistVeh.asi.
It working fine now. Thanks. :lol: 

maus05
  • maus05

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:28 PM

For what is the car damage multiplier?
For the damage a car gets, the damage a car can make if you hit something or the deformation of a car?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

the damage the car inflicts. Only works for the player car.

maus05
  • maus05

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:11 AM

Is it possible to add an car deformation multiplier?

I search for a script that has the following options (choose 1x, 5x, 10x, 20x and so on):

Car Engine Multiplier

Car Damage Multiplier

Car Deformation Multiplier

If you can add it for Car Deformation would be great (better a seperate script because i don´t need all features of your trainer but ok).

And btw, is it possible to set it for all cars? So we wouldn´t need any openIV mods for that (they are all outdated).

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:13 PM

Changes from 7.2
-added a third teleport menu page and a third save teleport menu page, 30 additional slots for teleporting and saving.
The first 11 teleports are by Rennie.
-ability to make the specific Bodyguard/Ped leave.
-ability to save last selected timecycle modifier to ini, so that it will load it on next game start.
-Increased range for both Torque and Engine Power multiplier.
-some small changes to MOC.(Turret Controls were missing, doors were wrong, doorblocker repositioned).
-ability to use club emblems in the biker clubhouses.
-the club emblems selected for Club House 1 will also be used in the facility.
-there IS a way to have the club emblem in the Facility and the two Biker Clubhouses but you will have to do it manually:
download your clubemblem from social club (save as), start openIV, edit mode, open Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\x64\textures\script_txds.rpf,
right click, choose new Texture dictionary (ytd), make sure the name is set to crewemblem. Then open crewemblem.ytd and import your crewlogo, making
again sure the name is crewemblem. Both the dictionary and the file name iside of it should be called crewemblem. Now add the following line
to trainerv.ini under the defaults section: crewemblem=1. If you followed the instructions correctly your crewemblem (or whatever you have put
inside the dictiorary) will now be shown in the facility and can be selected in the two biker warehouses. You might want to extract the dictionary
and save it somewhere, because after each patch, it will be gone, and has to be reimported into the rpf file.

Ini Changes:

TELEPORT SECTION:

Teleport7Slot0] - [Teleport9Slot9] However, you don't need to replace the INI as those teleports have also been programmed into the trainer.

Pizzahut
  • Pizzahut

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

I just tried it and spawn random driver keeps still spawning Micheal. The only thing what has changed is that it still gives the random spawning names, but it keeps spawning Micheal.

Yes, my gramm0r sucks and you probably don't know what tf I just said.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Boss

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

I just tried it and spawn random driver keeps still spawning Micheal. The only thing what has changed is that it still gives the random spawning names, but it keeps spawning Micheal.

Yes, my gramm0r sucks and you probably don't know what tf I just said.

What ? It always worked fine on my end, it spawns a random ped. That never failed, it was just the message that was indeed claiming it was Michael, that has now been fixed. How do you spawn the random driver, via the menu or what ?

Pizzahut
  • Pizzahut

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

I just tried it and spawn random driver keeps still spawning Micheal. The only thing what has changed is that it still gives the random spawning names, but it keeps spawning Micheal.  Yes, my gramm0r sucks and you probably don't know what tf I just said.

What ? It always worked fine on my end, it spawns a random ped. That never failed, it was just the message that was indeed claiming it was Michael, that has now been fixed. How do you spawn the random driver, via the menu or what ?

Via your trainer, of course. Versions before 7.2 had been just fine.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users