3,302 replies to this topic
sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not a bug in my code, I just spawn bodyguards, they are controllerd by the game. Did you really need to post this twice ?

f5544
  • f5544

Vehicle builder

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by f5544, 2 weeks ago.

Not a bug in my code, I just spawn bodyguards, they are controllerd by the game. Did you really need to post this twice ?

was a problem with the site, sorry.

hmm to bad the bodyguards cant shoot from a chopper

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ok, new version is ready:

Changes from 5.8
-removed 2 second wait when changing characters, The no helmet should now also work, there was a problem with weapons leading to the crash people were reporting, should now be fixed.
-added 19 new Vehicles.
-added one ped (u_m_y_smugmech_01).
-added 2 cutscenes.
-added smugglers teleports in other teleports (the hangar).
-added overlays for mpsmugglers and mpairraces.

Now one can use the scripthook.dll included with menyoo, but.. some stuff will not work, due to some natives not working in that hook. Don't report stuff not working,as it is most likely due to that hook. For full support wait for Blade's hook.

Now uploaded and released.

Nice work. Also, FYI, I noticed that the change logs on gta5-mods are out of date.

Fixed now. By the way radios now not work at all, but this is due to the hook used, I am pretty certain once Blade releases his hook, they will work again, no idea if they will still sound "muted" .

Hey man, do the radios work on the new ScriptHook?

If they don't, I bet there is something you need to update. Rockstar may be changing things that make your code not operate correctly.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Changes from 5.8
-removed 2 second wait when changing characters, The no helmet should now also work, there was a problem with weapons leading to the crash people were reporting, should now be fixed.
-added 19 new Vehicles.
-added 2 cutscenes.

Now one can use the scripthook.dll included with menyoo, but.. some stuff will not work, due to some natives not working in that hook. Don't report stuff not working,as it is most likely due to that hook. For full support wait for Blade's hook.

Nice work. Also, FYI, I noticed that the change logs on gta5-mods are out of date.

Fixed now. By the way radios now not work at all, but this is due to the hook used, I am pretty certain once Blade releases his hook, they will work again, no idea if they will still sound "muted" .

If they don't, I bet there is something you need to update. Rockstar may be changing things that make your code not operate correctly.

Radio works, but still "muffled". No idea why, not time at the moment to figure it out.
New version:

Changes from 5.9
-Fixed crash in Hangar teleport menu.
-Fixed (hopefully) crash with all weapons and model changing.
-Ability to change the color scheme of the hangar
-The Hangar Living Quarters can now be enabled and or disabled.

No Ini Changes

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

can i pls just die already

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 2 weeks ago

The crashing is fixed. I don't know what you did, but it's all good now! :)

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

The crashing is fixed. I don't know what you did, but it's all good now! :)

Since two updates, I have to set the livery colors of the MK2 weapons, this works IF the component has been set, it was crashing when any of the 6 MK2 weapons was equipped but no livery component. :(

Vulgadrop
  • Vulgadrop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I loaded the hangar but everything is pink/ green / blue. Are the colors for the hangar controlled via RGB or something? I figured they'd be textures.

I don't know, I would have thought they used interior props, maybe I need to have another look at the scripts How does it supposed to look like ?
Well, they have different color schemes, this is one of them:

58cc32d6d218f852db9eba23ac25651c9a7b0c9b

However, when we load the hangar as of now, it looks like a colorable pallet, since it's bright blue, pink and green.
Hmm maybe enabling that shell is the cause, let me try without it for a minute.

I'm having the same problem with colours, how did you fix color schemes in version 6.0?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by sjaak327, 2 weeks ago.

I loaded the hangar but everything is pink/ green / blue. Are the colors for the hangar controlled via RGB or something? I figured they'd be textures.

I don't know, I would have thought they used interior props, maybe I need to have another look at the scripts How does it supposed to look like ?

Well, they have different color schemes, this is one of them:

58cc32d6d218f852db9eba23ac25651c9a7b0c9b

However, when we load the hangar as of now, it looks like a colorable pallet, since it's bright blue, pink and green.

Hmm maybe enabling that shell is the cause, let me try without it for a minute.

I'm having the same problem with colours, how did you fix color schemes in version 6.0?

You mean from a programming perspective ? Look in MP_hangar script (or whatever it is named).

in short:

static void _0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(int p0, const char* p1, int p2) { invoke<Void>(0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3, p0, p1, p2); } 
Call this native to set the color of various interior props (after you have enable the interior prop of course).

Interior jacco = INTERIOR::GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS_WITH_TYPE(-1266.802f, -3014.836f, -49.4895f, "sm_smugdlc_int_01");
UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, "set_tint_shell", hset7);
				UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, hSet03[hset3].prop, hset7);
				UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, hSet06[hset6].prop, hset7);
				if (hang1) { UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, "set_modarea", hset7); }
				if (hang4) { UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, "set_crane_tint", hset7); }
				if (hang6) { UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, "set_lighting_tint_props", hset7); }
				if (hang7) { UNK::_0x31D23FC8CCD18DC3(jacco, "set_bedroom_tint", hset7); }

hset7 is int 1-10.
hset3 = set_floor_decal_1 - set_floor_decal_9
hset6 = set_floor_1 - set_floor_2

so p0=interior, p1=interior prop name, p2 = int that seems to be ranging from 1 to 10.

Vulgadrop
  • Vulgadrop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks a lot so there is a new native... where did you get decompiled scripts? I see people with access to them, and peasants who do not have :(

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks a lot so there is a new native... where did you get decompiled scripts? I see people with access to them, and peasants who do not have :(

Maffins sent me the scripts, in fact native is not new, was used in biker clubhouses aa well

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Great work as usual sjaak, I finally found where you hid all the MP interior spawning etc .............. again :lol:

only problem I have is the interior of the Hangar is somewhat Psychedelic

KoQJiKT.jpg

thanks again for updating Trainer, much appreciated.

PS, works perfectly on the latest fully up to date non R* offline version of the game too  :whistle:

• D T likes this

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi mate, change the color, as you can with the latest version :)
  • D T likes this

Hiddenshadow
  • Hiddenshadow

VC Phoenix Fanatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Hiddenshadow, 2 weeks ago.

There's a minor graphical glitch with the "Smugglers Teleports" menu item:

7xvghr1.png

The "Disabled" parameter of the item below it is highlighted, which then affects the items below that as well; However, toggling Apartment Radio for example will still change the "Disabled" next to that to "Enabled" as it should, so it's just visual.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi mate, change the color, as you can with the latest version :)

Ah gotcha, found it, should have had more of a play about. :^:

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

There's a minor graphical glitch with the "Smugglers Teleports" menu item:

7xvghr1.png

The "Disabled" parameter of the item below it is highlighted, which then affects the items below that as well; However, toggling Apartment Radio for example will still change the "Disabled" next to that to "Enabled" as it should, so it's just visual.

Fixed in the next version.

Gryffin
  • Gryffin

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi, I use the Trainer for my RP group, and me and another person are figuring out the animations list, we have the list of animations from the game with us and we try writhing them into "Play Animation by Name" but I can't write underscores where as my friend can, is there any reason why? I just get "-" each time when trying to.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by nkjellman, 2 weeks ago.

Changes from 5.8
-added 19 new Vehicles.
-added 2 cutscenes.

Radio works, but still "muffled". No idea why, not time at the moment to figure it out.
New version:

Changes from 5.9
-Fixed crash in Hangar teleport menu.
-Fixed (hopefully) crash with all weapons and model changing.
-Ability to change the color scheme of the hangar
-The Hangar Living Quarters can now be enabled and or disabled.

No Ini Changes

Do you have Single Player Apartment installed?

I uninstalled it because I discovered it was suddenly tanking my FPS. Guess what? The radio emitters suddenly sound correct.

My theory about the emitters is this. Between Special Vehicle Circuit, and Smugglers Run, the order in which the scripts were loaded was changed due to a change in Script Hook. Even though there were no changes to Single Player Apartment itself.

Apparently I'mNotMental is going to update SPA. I'm not sure what this will cause.

Edit: They still have that issue where as you encounter new emitters, old ones stop working. Sounds like a First In-First Out issue if you know what I mean.

Edit: sh*t they are still muffled. That must have been a rare one time thing. Not 100% sure but it could still be due with the order things are loading in with regards to the following.

-The MP maps

-The emitters themselves

I will see if I can try and replicate them working. Single Player Apartment has a lot of threads running so it is possible that has played a role.

One thing that I could see f*cking up your radio emitters is if they load before the Online map does. The game could be muffling them because they are loaded in the SP map. Maybe see if adding a delay fixes them.

.Alex.
  • .Alex.

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by .Alex., 2 weeks ago.

The IPL Loader function in the teleports menu load/unloads the interior props instead

Also, speaking of interior props, i only have the hash values of some of them (the hangar ones)
Spoiler
If i don't bother you asking: could you please tell me they're names?
Edit: i don't need them anymore

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

It is hard to test the radio emitters. It appears that there is still code running, even when you have them disabled in the ini.

If there wasn't code running, the SP safe house emitters would work like they do without the mod.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well I have no other mods, and they sound muffled over here.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

The IPL Loader function in the teleports menu load/unloads the interior props instead

Also, speaking of interior props, i only have the hash values of some of them (the hangar ones)

Spoiler

If i don't bother you asking: could you please tell me they're names?
Edit: i don't need them anymore

Re-download, and the IPL loader will work again.
  • .Alex. likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well I have no other mods, and they sound muffled over here.

Yea the one time they didn't sound muffled was just a freak occurrence. I think I know why the Gun Running Update made them muffled. They added more interiors, thus the Online maps take slightly longer to load. When the Online maps are enabled, all the interior names change.

So try adding a delay to your code and see if that helps.

Also I noticed that when I disabled the Apartment Radio and saved it to the ini, when I start up, I spawn in Michael's house. The radio sounds fine for a split second, then goes muffled. So try the delay and see if that fixes it.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well you COULD test this easily. Disable the radios, start the game, and enable it after a while. Then see if they are still muffled, I am betting they are.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by nkjellman, 2 weeks ago.

Well you COULD test this easily. Disable the radios, start the game, and enable it after a while. Then see if they are still muffled, I am betting they are.

They aren't muffled for a half second. Then something kicks in and screws them up.

Your code still affects the radios, even when the option is disabled. However if you start up with the option enabled, they are muffled without that half second of sounding correct.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

They aren't muffled for a half second. Then something kicks in and screws them up.

Your code still affects the radios, even when the option is disabled. However if you start up with the option enabled, they are muffled without that half second of sounding correct.

That does not make sense, if the option is disabled, the code does not run at all.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

They aren't muffled for a half second. Then something kicks in and screws them up.Your code still affects the radios, even when the option is disabled. However if you start up with the option enabled, they are muffled without that half second of sounding correct.
That does not make sense, if the option is disabled, the code does not run at all.
I will remove the trainer and test that.

I did notice that the highlight for the toggle status is off by one for those options.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted A week ago

They aren't muffled for a half second. Then something kicks in and screws them up.Your code still affects the radios, even when the option is disabled. However if you start up with the option enabled, they are muffled without that half second of sounding correct.

I did notice that the highlight for the toggle status is off by one for those options.

Yes, that was already mentioned above, and will be fixed, but that is just a visual thingy.

f5544
  • f5544

Vehicle builder

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Hey Sjaak,

When you spawn as animal commonirant (bird) the trainer crashes.

also is there a shortcut key for fix vehicle? with Lspdfr its very handy.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yes, that was already mentioned above, and will be fixed, but that is just a visual thingy.

Sjaak, I finally figured out the radio emitter problem. It wasn't your code at all.

It was Unknown_Modder's No Boundary script. He changed something when the Gun Running update came out that caused it.

As for the emitters sounding muffled on your end, I think we have had a communication problem. Technically they are supposed to sound muffled. The bug I was having is that they didn't sound like they were coming from the radio itself. They sounded like they were coming from behind a wall. For example, in the Online apartment, it didn't sound like it was coming from the radio, but rather the "asshole neighbors next door" if you know what I mean.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Sjaak, I finally figured out the radio emitter problem. It wasn't your code at all.

It was Unknown_Modder's No Boundary script. He changed something when the Gun Running update came out that caused it.

As for the emitters sounding muffled on your end, I think we have had a communication problem. Technically they are supposed to sound muffled. The bug I was having is that they didn't sound like they were coming from the radio itself. They sounded like they were coming from behind a wall. For example, in the Online apartment, it didn't sound like it was coming from the radio, but rather the "asshole neighbors next door" if you know what I mean.

so the problem does not exist anymore, my, I should have sweared they definitely don't sound the same on my end, regarding the volume, but maybe that is just my imagination !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users