V Released
3,144 replies to this topic
ikt
  • ikt

HAAAAAAAAANDS

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

OpenVHook is based on CitizenFX's .asi compat layer thing. You can pull the source from GitHub and just add in AB's hash tables to build yourself a compatible version if the hashes didn't change

BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

How?!

Loku22
  • Loku22

Where we're going, we don't need roads

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

ScriptHookV updated already http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/ :beerhat:

• fastman92 likes this

wootwoots
  • wootwoots

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 April 2017 - 06:13 PM Edited by wootwoots, 09 April 2017 - 07:30 PM.

Would be nice to be able to set a "value" for the keybing to disable specific keybind. Instead of "only" have the option to disable all keybind ( except menu ) or not

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Would be nice to be able to set a "value" for the keybing to disable specific keybind. Instead of "only" have the option to disable all keybind ( except menu ) or not

You can already do that, setting the value of a keybind to zero in the ini disables the keybind.

wootwoots
  • wootwoots

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

You can already do that, setting the value of a keybind to zero in the ini disables the keybind.

Oh ! thanks !

SwaGGer_1337
  • SwaGGer_1337

dat russian kid

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

What about this kinda colors in trainer ?

Spoiler

Primary color is crew color glitched over Pure Gold, but secondary color is SAME crew color. As you can see they are looks different. 

xInno3Dx
  • xInno3Dx

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:43 PM

@sjaak327 it became pretty stucky over the last versions. I have to press the switch buttons (4 and 6) several times to get to the selection that i want. That's very bothering when you want to change the color of the car for example. I've already tried to just use the trainer without any other extra scripts just the trainer and the loader + scripthook without any succes. I'm already using the latest version and haven't touched the config.

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

Am I missing something, or are we short one car mod category? The Roof option in LSC on a lot of the lowriders doesn't seem to be available in the trainer. For most of the lowriders like the Buccaneer or Chino it's just extras / components so it's easy to work around, but I can't figure out how to get the roof on the Tornado Custom to change. I don't think the .NET ScriptHook even exposes it as a setting.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:56 AM Edited by nkjellman, 27 April 2017 - 03:57 AM.

@Sjaak327: I was playing around with Code Walker and happened to find another high E=end apartment location with a lovely view of the bottom of the map. Here are the cords.

2easRS4.jpg

(I can see some potential creativity being inspired here for the map modding community)

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

...I can't figure out how to get the roof on the Tornado Custom to change. I don't think the .NET ScriptHook even exposes it as a setting.

Worked this one out now by digging through Unknown Modder's decompiled game scripts (specifically carmod_shop). The below natives handle a second vehicle livery, which as far as I'm aware is only used by the Tornado Custom so far, for its roof livery.

// Hash 0x5ECB40269053C0D4
int _get_vehicle_livery2_count(int vehicleHandle);

// Hash 0x60190048C0764A26
int _get_vehicle_livery2(int vehicleHandle);

// Hash 0xA6D3A8750DC73270
void _set_vehicle_livery2(int vehicleHandle, int liveryNumber);
I take no credit for the names, they're in the newer versions of the decompiled scripts mentioned.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:54 PM Edited by sjaak327, 30 April 2017 - 09:27 PM.

...I can't figure out how to get the roof on the Tornado Custom to change. I don't think the .NET ScriptHook even exposes it as a setting.

Worked this one out now by digging through Unknown Modder's decompiled game scripts (specifically carmod_shop). The below natives handle a second vehicle livery, which as far as I'm aware is only used by the Tornado Custom so far, for its roof livery.

// Hash 0x5ECB40269053C0D4
int _get_vehicle_livery2_count(int vehicleHandle);

// Hash 0x60190048C0764A26
int _get_vehicle_livery2(int vehicleHandle);

// Hash 0xA6D3A8750DC73270
void _set_vehicle_livery2(int vehicleHandle, int liveryNumber);
I take no credit for the names, they're in the newer versions of the decompiled scripts mentioned.

Nice find, will change the vehicle livery menu to include this for that vehicle, and any other vehicle that might use this in the future. The next version will have support for the livery on the tornado custom (and any other vehicles that might use it in the future).
  • pez2k likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

@sjaak327

I think I found a bug in the trainer. The If I enable the radio entities in the trainer, they don't seem to despawn when I exit the interior they are in. This results in the entities appearing the more interiors I go in, and eventually they stop working. Also, changing the radio doesn't seem to work right when the emitters are enabled. If I attempt to change the radio station, it skips through them. Like it can't tune into one. Then turning off the radio makes it continue playing the station I had turned on originally.

Also, when you fix this bug, would it be possible to remove the emitter when I get a certain distance away from the interior? When the emitter stays, I like that when I go on the balcony in the stilt apartments, I can still hear the radio playing from inside the building. It adds a nice touch.

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:28 AM

@sjaak327

I think I found a bug in the trainer. The If I enable the radio entities in the trainer, they don't seem to despawn when I exit the interior they are in. This results in the entities appearing the more interiors I go in, and eventually they stop working. Also, changing the radio doesn't seem to work right when the emitters are enabled. If I attempt to change the radio station, it skips through them. Like it can't tune into one. Then turning off the radio makes it continue playing the station I had turned on originally.

Also, when you fix this bug, would it be possible to remove the emitter when I get a certain distance away from the interior? When the emitter stays, I like that when I go on the balcony in the stilt apartments, I can still hear the radio playing from inside the building. It adds a nice touch.

I don't despawn them at all, doing that would mean I have to constantly check and respawn them, which is more code running. As to changing the radio station, strange as I had this problem during development, sure I fixed it. How do you change radio stations, with a controller, are you using default mappings ? Try using the keyboard to see if the same happens ?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:44 AM Edited by nkjellman, 03 May 2017 - 04:51 AM.

@sjaak327

I don't despawn them at all, doing that would mean I have to constantly check and respawn them, which is more code running. As to changing the radio station, strange as I had this problem during development, sure I fixed it. How do you change radio stations, with a controller, are you using default mappings ? Try using the keyboard to see if the same happens ?

I am using a controller.

Also the thing is, randomly emitters will stop working as I encounter more emitters, and I can't get them back. Not even by disabling the radio emitters in the menu, and enable them again. Is there any way you could make it so this doesn't happen?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:50 PM

@sjaak327

I am using a controller.

Also the thing is, randomly emitters will stop working as I encounter more emitters, and I can't get them back. Not even by disabling the radio emitters in the menu, and enable them again. Is there any way you could make it so this doesn't happen?

No. I did ask you a question, if you use the keyboard, does this also happen, en did you customize the game bindings ?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:15 PM Edited by nkjellman, 04 May 2017 - 07:37 AM.

@sjaak327

I am using a controller.

No. I did ask you a question, if you use the keyboard, does this also happen, en did you customize the game bindings ?

Sorry, I must have missed writing my answer in  the response. I will try that when I get a chance.

Also, will you add the apartment I found a few posts up?

Edit: To answer your question regarding the keys, I just tested. The bug still occurs when using the keys.

teisco
  • teisco

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

How do I bring up the on screen list or how do I start this trainer while in game?

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

How do I bring up the on screen list or how do I start this trainer while in game?

F4....

teisco
  • teisco

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Not working for some reason. I put trainer.asi, trainer.ini, ScriptHook.dll. and dsound.dll into main GTA5 folder files but nothing happens when pressing F4. I noticed in the trainer.ini that it uses F3 for this but that did not work either. 

DiscoPanda
  • DiscoPanda

The Picnic

• Members
  • Poland
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

Not working for some reason. I put trainer.asi, trainer.ini, ScriptHook.dll. and dsound.dll into main GTA5 folder files but nothing happens when pressing F4. I noticed in the trainer.ini that it uses F3 for this but that did not work either. 

Did you put the dinput8.dll file from the ScriptHook archive into your main folder? You didn't mention it in your post and without it the trainer won't work.

teisco
  • teisco

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Thanks, that is what I was missing. 

xiaoshung
  • xiaoshung

Zeon Forever

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:52 AM Edited by xiaoshung, 09 May 2017 - 11:20 AM.

Wow I didn't know gta 5 updated again, anyway thanks again for the trainer update also can you guys help me find a complete list of dlc vehicles to be used on a car spawning mod.

Also can you guys spawn the turismo classic?

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Playa

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

@sjaak327 can you add your trainer all props (objects,palms,tress,rocks, etc...)

BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

They would need another mod I think MightyMax

ikt
  • ikt

HAAAAAAAAANDS

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

@sjaak

How do you disable the recording hints when Dpad+Down is held while the trainer is active? I can't find the correct enum.

Also - ignore if this is rude :p Which controls do you disable?

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

To disalbe the recording stuff I use a global:

if (version > 27)
			{
				int* gp = reinterpret_cast<int *>(getGlobalPtr(0x42FF + 0x82));
				*gp = 1;
			}

Other controls I disable for controller support:

CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 27, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 46, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 74, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 80, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 85, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 140, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 141, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 142, true);
			CONTROLS::DISABLE_CONTROL_ACTION(0, 143, true);

• ikt, pez2k and Eddlm like this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is it possible when changing the player to an animal we get the same features like when eating a peyote? (being able to attack and bark/meow, etc)

dupacboy
  • dupacboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I dont know if i'm the only one but my body guard keep enter/exit the vehicule.Is there a way to fix this issue ?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

@sjaak327

Is there any way you can fix the radio emitters stopping? I have found that entering other interiors breaks them. It is like there is room for only so many, then they get pushed off and stop working. So if I keep visiting interiors, the radio emitters only work for the most recent few I visited, but the ones in the interiors I visited earlier stop working, and there is no way to get them back.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users