Facade - Employment Office

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic
Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

-

Thanks for your application and interest, Mysterdogg. Since the board has shown a lot of interest in your application, we have decided to recruit you as an "intern". Being an intern in Facade is a bit like a testing period, where we see how well you fit in with other members and how active you are. Stick around in our discussion topic, get to know other members, and be sure to follow our guidelines and eventually you will be promoted!

How do I sign up?

• Mysterdogg likes this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

Dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:37 PM

-

Thanks for your application and interest, Mysterdogg. Since the board has shown a lot of interest in your application, we have decided to recruit you as an "intern". Being an intern in Facade is a bit like a testing period, where we see how well you fit in with other members and how active you are. Stick around in our discussion topic, get to know other members, and be sure to follow our guidelines and eventually you will be promoted!

Thanks for this opportunity and I'm glad to know the board liked my application; I will check your discussion topic.

CyborgZombieJesus
  • CyborgZombieJesus

one armed bandit

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:51 PM

Age (Optional): 26
Timezone: GMT
Tell us about yourself:Crazy chef who loves to party, play games and guitar, love to socialize, I'm gregarious and outgoing. I smoke weed and love science and nature. In GTA high rank, high KDR, access to all the best pegasus vehicles and every business. I'm a CEO and like to do jobs that make money.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: My ability to engage with anyone regardless of their background.
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yeah, very much so.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I would like to join a decent crew that doesn't mar iself with stupid rules about gun clauses and things of that nature,to build a respectable friends list and crew of people who like to help making money and participate in any free roam shenanigans, but I would also like to join the community aspect of it to engage in conversation about GTA and other games and things I'm interested in.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday.
Any previous forum group history?: If you mean on Facade's pages, that's a no.
Do you game on any platforms?:PC
Finally, make us laugh:What do you call an Irish sniper?

Rick O` Shea. sry it's poor but first thing that came into my head.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users