• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic
Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

-

Hey, theNGclan!

The board of directors has decided to accept your application and place you under an internship. During this "internship", we ask that you get to know other Facade members, and hang around and chat in our topic. If you'd like, you may also join our Discord server, there's usually always somebody online considering we have members all in different timezones. 

Cheers :^:

PoisonedGas
  • PoisonedGas

Remember to square your shoulders

• Facade
  • Australia
  • Snap Battle Season 3 Winner [XB1]

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:27 AM Edited by PoisonedGas, 27 February 2017 - 05:30 AM.

Age (Optional): 14
Timezone: AEST/ UTC + 10:00
Tell us about yourself: I'd like to say I'm a good driver, in game and real life (although you could probably debate me on that). Massive carguy/fanboy.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: As I said above, I'd like to say I'm a good driver
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes most of the time
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Lets just say I don't want to be a delivery driver forever, y'know? Also want to get to know more forums members
How often do you visit GTAForums?: a few times a day
Any previous forum group history?: Van Society
Do you game on any platforms?: XBOX ONE
Finally, make us laugh: What does a Muslim use to spice up their food? A halalapeno!

JDaster
  • JDaster

That 27.5 million pound bastard bag of sh*te Belgian flop

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by JDaster, 26 February 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Timezone: GMT 0 (London,Lisbon)

Tell us about yourself: I'm the type of guy that's a good student without studying, I love Indie and Rock music, I really love things related to History and Politics. I'm very good at writing texts, stories, ideas, etc...

What is your greatest quality/asset?: I'm good at playing music and singing, politics, history and writing.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes, one of the reasons why I'm interested in join this group is making new friends.

Why would you like to employed in Facade Corporation?:  Looks like a very interesting group. And, as I said, I want to make new friends.

How often do you visit GTAForums?: 5/6 times a day.

Any previous forum group history?: Nope, no one.

Do you game in any platforms?: PC

Finally, make us laugh: There's two breads in a basket. One says: " Do you want to play basketball? The other one says: "I'm not sure this basket has balls..." (Yeah, I know this is a horrible joke)

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

-snip-

Welcome, PoisonedGas

You've already gotten comfortable within our Discord server and have been a nice addition there, so it shouldn't be a surprise that we've decided to give you a bump up. You'll be placed on an "internship" period where we basically check out your activity within the group. 

-snip-

Hey there, JDaster

Unfortunately, at this time, we feel you do not meet some of the listed requirements found in the topic's main post. Nonetheless, you're welcome to post and chat in our Crews & Gangs topic if you would like to. 

• PoisonedGas likes this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:11 AM

GTAF Name: Natz_83

Timezone: GMT
What is your greatest skill?: Most likely running my own business
In what division do you think you would work best (in Facade)?: Im open to suggestion
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Being of sound mind (ha ha) I feel I'm rather helpful in most situations and offer sound advice
Do you have any graphic design skills? (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts): No
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily
Any previous gang history?: No.
Do you game on any platforms?: PC
  • Blue likes this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:58 AM

-

Welcome, Natz! 

The board has decided to place you on an internship to ensure you get used to how the group is and such. Internship periods usually last a few weeks, so we ask that you stay active and stick around! Make yourself at home in our topic and Discord server.

• Blue and Natasha like this

JoonasPRKL
  • JoonasPRKL

No More Drank

• Facade
  • Finland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

Timezone: GMT +3
Tell us about yourself: I am from Finland and I like playing games and helping people here in my free time. Been here on GTAForums since 2005.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: I can do simple image editings(signatures etc.) and some very basic .net programming
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yep.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I received an invitation, and I know there are other nice members already in this group.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily.
Any previous forum group history?: Nope.
Do you game on any platforms?: PC,PS4
Finally, make us laugh:
Spoiler
  • Android, Blue, Rejeckted and 1 other like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

-

Welcome, Joonas

Considering we did send you an invite, you will be placed under the "intern" rank for a few weeks. As the invitation explained, it will allow you mix in with the group, and allow you to get a feel for the experience. Feel free to make yourself comfortable in our chat topic, and additionally you could join our Discord server :^:

Cheers

• JoonasPRKL likes this

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:38 AM Edited by Rocket Man FI, 19 April 2017 - 01:22 PM.

Timezone:GMT(8:00)
Tell us about yourself:I am from Asia.I work here for nearly 1 year.I like to gaming and chat with other friends here in free time.I also work in dyom which is a GTA SA Cleo mod.

What is your great quality/asset:Gaming,Photo editing.

Do you enjoy being in social situation with other members:Yes,I am pretty much friendly with anyone.

How often do you visit GTAForums:Daily now.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade:I think I can keep it active and I maybe useful to it.Depends on your giving position.

Any previous forum gang history:BSCP(Uncertified),The American Defenses(uncertified),Spanish Kings(uncertified).

Do you game on any platforms:PC.
Finally make us laugh: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=cONyVSzZ6aQ
  • Rejeckted and MessingWithTheMan like this

Yan2295
  • Yan2295

• Network Partner
  • Canada
  • Most Respected 2016

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:27 PM Edited by Yan2295, 11 April 2017 - 04:28 PM.

Alright, let's do this.

Age (Optional): Too old for this sh*t.

Timezone: The normal people's one, aka Eastern Time.

Tell us about yourself: I don't know much about myself. People online seem to know more about myself than I do. I know that I'm Canadian though, so that automatically makes me cool, right?

What is your greatest quality/asset?: Is leaking Rockstar's content a quality? No? Damn. Well apparently I'm somewhat nice. I think.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes. Unless they are assholes. Or annoying. Or liars. Or called Derin.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I don't know. Ask Android about that. But I gotta say I like those weirdos on Discord. Scag being the weirdest one.

Any previous forum group history?: Nope. I'm a toddler when it comes to GTAForums' groups.

Do you game on any platforms?: Ye, PS4 and PC masterrace.

Finally, make us laugh: My application itself is so bad that you're probably already laughing.

• JoonasPRKL, Scaglietti, Android and 2 others like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Vote SA's Most Wanted for Best Artist in Graphics

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:58 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 11 April 2017 - 06:16 PM.

Alright, let's do this.

Age (Optional): Too old for this sh*t.

Timezone: The normal people's one, aka Eastern Time.

Tell us about yourself: I don't know much about myself. People online seem to know more about myself than I do. I know that I'm Canadian though, so that automatically makes me cool, right?

What is your greatest quality/asset?: Is leaking Rockstar's content a quality? No? Damn. Well apparently I'm somewhat nice. I think.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes. Unless they are assholes. Or annoying. Or liars. Or called Derin.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I don't know. Ask Android about that. But I gotta say I like those weirdos on Discord. Scag being the weirdest one.

Any previous forum group history?: Nope. I'm a toddler when it comes to GTAForums' groups.

Do you game on any platforms?: Ye, PS4 and PC masterrace.

Finally, make us laugh: My application itself is so bad that you're probably already laughing.

Does Yan even need to apply to join? Like seriously? Hire him already people  :colgate:

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at how you take every moment possible to tear Derin apart, I love it  :lol:

• Yan2295 and Android like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:41 AM Edited by LincolnClay, 12 April 2017 - 09:43 AM.

Facade Corporation, huh? Hmm...

Age (Optional): 21

Timezone: AEST.

Tell us about yourself: Nothing much to say really. I'm a gamer, that's one thing. I'm an Aussie, that's another random fact about me. I love browsing GTAForums frequently just to see what's up in the different "communities"...aka sections.

What is your greatest quality/asset?: Gaming, Photoshop...Technology...all that kinda stuff.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: MOST of them. I'm always looking for people to chat with.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Never been in a GTAF group before, and none of them really sparked my interest, though I'm considering being here at Facade...I mean of course I am, I'm here right now, aren't I?

How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily. I just NEED to.

Any previous forum group history?: None whatsoever.

Do you game on any platforms?: PS3, XB1 and PS4 (Pro to be specific).

Finally, make us laugh: Humour is not my strong point, but um...nah, I can't...
  • JoonasPRKL, Scaglietti and SA's Most Wanted like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:12 AM

-snip-

Re-announcing for the record;

Welcome to Facade! We have already placed you on intern status, and you've already been mixing in with the group so far. The intern period typically lasts a few weeks.

-snip-

Welcome aboard, LC

We have decided to place you on an intern period where you will be able to mix in with group members and get a feel for the group. Make yourself at home in our chat topic and feel free to join our Discord server!

Cheers.

• SA's Most Wanted, MessingWithTheMan, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

MessingWithTheMan
  • MessingWithTheMan

Damn,that nigga f*cked up!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Timezone: GMT+3 (Turkey)

Tell us about yourself: A huge GTA Fan, played nearly every GTA Game and I usually browse for mods in this site.

What is your greatest quality: Good driver in GTAO. I can play piano but I don't think this will be useful in here :p

Do you enjoy being social: Yes-ish. Sometimes.

Why would you like to be employed here: I've seen here and I thought this is a good place and I'd be useful.

How often do you visit GTAF: Daily.

Any group history: Nope. Only GTAO Crews; small ones.

Game platforms: PS4 and PC (low end :p)

Finally, make us laugh: http://esmeraldagopo...-Pictures-2.jpg

• Absar J Khan likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:31 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 05 May 2017 - 01:32 PM.

Age (Optional): older than you
Timezone: Texas time
Tell us about yourself: i bitch a lot and take pictures of sh*t
What is your greatest quality/asset?: i take pictures of sh*t
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: no
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: i cant think of a reason why without unbid maybe itz cool
How often do you visit GTAForums?: idgaf
Any previous forum group history?: no
Do you game on any platforms?: all of them
Finally, make us laugh: Unbid's sister

• Android, Murciélago and ARTHUR. like this

Android
  • Android

• Facade
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Snap Battle Season 3 Winner [X360]
    The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Age (Optional): older than you
Timezone: Texas time
Tell us about yourself: i bitch a lot and take pictures of sh*t
What is your greatest quality/asset?: i take pictures of sh*t
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: no
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: i cant think of a reason why without unbid maybe itz cool
How often do you visit GTAForums?: idgaf
Any previous forum group history?: no
Do you game on any platforms?: all of them
Finally, make us laugh: Unbid's sister

Sorry, no thanks.

• unbid, Scaglietti, Testarossa and 1 other like this

Razor440
  • Razor440

Bear Witness II

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

GTAF Name: Razor440

Timezone: UTC -4

What is your greatest skill?: Drawing vehicles.
In what division do you think you would work best (in Facade)?: Design Team.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:  To simply help with the visual representation of the company.
Do you have any graphic design skills? (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts): Yes, I have made quite a few signatures and profile pictures for myself in the past.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Not every day, but I once in awhile check in the modding sections.
Any previous gang history?: None.
Do you game on any platforms?: PlayStation 1 through 4, PC, a few other retro consoles, such as the N64, Sega Game Gear, Game Boy, to name a few.

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:52 AM Edited by dante財閥, 03 June 2017 - 12:55 AM.

application rescinded

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:58 AM

-

Hey, dante;

Welcome to Facade! You have been accepted under the "intern" position. Being an intern in the group is a bit like a testing period, where we see how well you fit in and how active you are. Stick around in our discussion topic, our Discord server, and be sure to follow our guidelines and eventually you will be promoted.

morgangoon
  • morgangoon

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Timezone: Eastern
Tell us about yourself: I am an experienced GTA Online player, with a high rank and combat experience. 
What is your greatest quality/asset?: I'm nice, friendly, but can be efficient in combat.
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Depends
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I would like to be head of security
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Quite often.
Any previous forum group history?: No
Do you game on any platforms?: PS4
Finally, make us laughIf you understand English, press 1. If you do not understand English, press 2.

Fenton
  • Fenton

Facade's Ponytail Resident

• Facade
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:31 AM Edited by Fenton, 05 June 2017 - 03:35 AM.

Age (Optional): 17
Timezone: GMT +7
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Indonesia, I play GTA for the first time when I was 7, I'm a huge GTA fan, I've been playing GTA games from GTA San Andreas to GTA V, I can't be separated from any of GTA games, they are part of my life, I'm usually wandering in the Mod Showroom, if you want to talk to me, go ahead, I don't mind.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: I'm a lore friendly vehicle modder, I can't stand of real mods swarming every sections on every GTA mod sites.
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: It depends, if they are assholes, I usually ignore them, but if they are nice instead, I'll talk with them like friends.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I was invited by one of employees of Facade Corporation to the headquarter, I see this company employees are nice and friendly, so I'm applying here to join the company to interact more with members that I haven't meet yet, I'm not sure which division should I join, but I'll promise I'll do my job as you requested. However, I don't have any experience in making GFX.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily
Any previous forum group history?: No.
Do you game on any platforms?: I used to play on my PS2 and PS3, now I've switched to PC.
Finally, make us laugh: f*ck real life mods, they are sh*ts, lore breaking and they don't make sense in the game mixing with default vehicles, f*ck them again.

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:43 AM

-

Fenton,

Thanks for you interest in our group and your application. The board of directors have agreed to recruit you as an Intern for now. Being an intern in the group is a bit like a testing period, where we see how well you fit in and how active you are. Stick around in our discussion topic, our Discord server, and be sure to follow our guidelines and eventually you will be promoted.

morgangoon
  • morgangoon

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us about yourself: I am an experienced GTA Online player, with a high rank, who has been playing GTA since around 2006.

What is your greatest quality/asset?: I'm nice, friendly, and can work with others.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Sure, if they're nice.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I would like to be a part of a large role-play community.

How often do you visit GTAForums?: Quite often.

Any previous forum group history?: I sorta worked for a CIA crew for a short time.

Do you game on any platforms?: PS4

Finally, make us laugh: An amnesiac walks up to a beautiful blonde sitting at a bar. He smiles and asks, "So, do I come here often?".

CadetBrick
  • CadetBrick

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

Age (Optional): 26

Timezone: EST

Tell us about yourself: My name is Jason, gamertag CadetBrick, I run a small logistics, supply, and delivery company for special items and cargo, CENTICORE ltd. Prior to that I've been contractor for special assignments. I enjoy GTA V the most for the heists and special assignments but it's hard to find qualified personnel these days.

What is your greatest quality/asset?: I am a highly experienced driver, and pilot. On most heists I was selected as the wheelman.
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?:  Yes I am hoping to expand my social networking. Team synergy is very important!

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I'm hoping to expand CENTICORE ltd's assets and supply as a sub-contractor for the Facade Corporation. I hope to contribute my assets and skills to 

How often do you visit GTAForums?: My assistant just registered me today. She's been urging me to expand my online presence but I've just been so busy expanding my business. I will be checking GTAF multiple times a week.

Any previous forum group history?: In my younger years I ran with Hells Wolf Pack MC who had their own forum site. Sadly they were disbanded.

Do you game on any platforms?: Xbox360, Xbox One, and PC (PC is preferred)
Finally, make us laugh: I had a similar experience with a business associate, needless to say our association was terminated. 

Great Britain
  • Great Britain

Dieu et mon droit

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

Timezone: GMT

Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm an Investment banker by profession. An obsessive traveller (I love getting to know about new cultures and people and just wait for a nice scenery to leave me speechless), I have also been a somewhat casual gamer and I say somewhat because as the years went by, the games I play have really come down to a select few as I find more and more on my plate in this journey called life. I get excited about the silliest stuff and am generally a happy and energetic person who loves to help out anyone who needs it. I do have a temper when I am not in the jolliest of moods and prefer keeping to myself in those times. :O But that doesn't happen too often. I am also a horror flick freak! :)

What is your greatest quality/asset?: I think as a person it would be my empathetic & optimistic nature. Both of these qualities have enabled me to appreciate the finer things in life, which include getting to know one of the best people that I have been fortunate enough to have in my life both on and off line. While I am gaming or generally online, I would say it would be photography, which is also a sort of passion for me in my own life.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Of course! There is nothing like hanging out with your pals after a stressful day at work or on occasional lonely weekends. Although I am more inclined to meet someone IRL and dig in a nice horror flick together I must say! :3

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Well, I was very graciously invited to check out the various opportunities that are offered by the well known Facade Corp. and it was my great honor that I was seen as someone who could possibly be a nice fit into the Facade family which without a doubt is a well established and recognized establishment around here, so here I am, after familiarizing myself with the Group, I was more than impressed by the way things are conducted around here and decided to go for it!

How often do you visit GTAForums?: I would say at least once or twice everyday.

Any previous forum group history?: No

Do you game on any platforms?: PC

Finally, make us laugh: Hmm, well this sure gave me a good laugh for days, I think you guys will enjoy it as well! Especially those comments. :D

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

-snip-

Welcome, Great Britain!

Thanks for your interest in our group and your application. The board of directors have agreed to recruit you as an intern for now. Being an intern in the group is a bit like a testing period, where we see how well you fit in with other members and how active you are. Stick around in our discussion topic, our Discord server, and be sure to follow our guidelines and eventually you will be promoted

Cheers
  • Great Britain likes this

Pininfarina
  • Pininfarina

Lusso

• Facade
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:27 AM

Timezone: UTC + 10:00:

Tell us about yourself: I'm an Aussie who loves cars (especially European cars) with a passion. I'm a kind and compassionate person who's great with people and cats, and have decent skills with a camera and photoshop. I've been playing GTA since I was about 4 or 5 and am a competent player both in terms of racing and combat.

What is your greatest quality/asset?: I would say that my greatest asset would be my extensive knowledge on cars.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Definitely! Especially with members who have similar tastes / opinions.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I would like to be employed at Facade as many of my favourite members are part of the group. The Facade phone in SP is also my favourite phone out of the three.

How often do you visit GTAForums?: I visit GTAForums everyday, mainly to view the Vehicles and Online sections.

Any previous forum group history?: I have no previous group history.

Do you game on any platforms?: Yes, Xbox One

Finally, make us laugh:
Spoiler

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

-

Pininfarina,

Thank you for your interest in the group. The board of directors has approved for you to be recruited under the internship status. Being an intern in Facade is a bit like a testing period, where we see how well you fit in with other members and how active you are. Stick around in our discussion topic, our Discord server (a link will be PM'd to you), and be sure to follow our guidelines and eventually you will be promoted.
  • Pininfarina likes this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

Dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:23 PM Edited by Mysterdogg, 07 September 2017 - 08:24 PM.

Age (Optional): 
Timezone: UTC - 08:00
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently in college; even if I have a couple of modifications for GTA SA, my main goal is to keep the real author's attribution, I hate when people steal our job with the only purpose of being famous quickly, whats make me calm is the fact that sooner or later every stealer is discovered.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: This is always a hard question but sincerely talking, my greatest quality is honesty, I even have a quote saying "in omni honestas", translated from Latin says: "honesty before all"; so when someone is looking for a modification I do my best for find it and provide real help, talking clearly and posting every source link.
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Of course, being part of a social media, or in this case, a forum, is really important to "socialize" with other users, otherwise why being here?; most of the time, I talk with GCT, M4K3 and Junior Djjr, and besides considering them my friends, they help me, and I do the same when they need me; that's the kind of social media I was looking for when joined GTA Forums.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I like the kind of groups that promote a good relationship between users, because, after all, we are here looking for a good time, sharing and make the modding community better. I also feel really identified with your Guidelines, especially with 3 & 4 points.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: I visit it almost every day, specifically when I'm checking the topics I follow or new topics in the GTA Modding section to see if I can contribute with my help.
Any previous forum group history?: None I remember.
Do you game on any platforms?: Mostly on PC, sometimes in PS4 and a few ones on PS3.
Finally, make us laugh: Well, I'm currently studying Industrial Design and I've recently discovered that some known comedians studied the same so, I'm sure in the future me or any of my classmates will be one. Since that "revelation" I always say: "As a designer, I'm a good comedian", because even if I'm not good telling jokes, I'm good telling funny stories, much like a stand-up comedy.

• papa boyy and Facade like this

papa boyy
  • papa boyy

le trollin rollin on teh forumzz :’’-) c:

• Facade
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

How do I sign up?
  • Facade likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users