193 replies to this topic
Caroline
  • Caroline

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

-

Hey, theNGclan!

The board of directors has decided to accept your application and place you under an internship. During this "internship", we ask that you get to know other Facade members, and hang around and chat in our topic. If you'd like, you may also join our Discord server, there's usually always somebody online considering we have members all in different timezones. 

Cheers :^:

PoisonedGas
  • PoisonedGas

That just sounds like slavery with extra steps

• Van Society
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:27 AM Edited by PoisonedGas, 27 February 2017 - 05:30 AM.

Age (Optional): 14
Timezone: AEST/ UTC + 10:00
Tell us about yourself: I'd like to say I'm a good driver, in game and real life (although you could probably debate me on that). Massive carguy/fanboy.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: As I said above, I'd like to say I'm a good driver
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes most of the time
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Lets just say I don't want to be a delivery driver forever, y'know? Also want to get to know more forums members
How often do you visit GTAForums?: a few times a day
Any previous forum group history?: Van Society
Do you game on any platforms?: XBOX ONE
Finally, make us laugh: What does a Muslim use to spice up their food? A halalapeno!

JDaster
  • JDaster

Go get some sleep...

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by JDaster, 26 February 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Timezone: GMT 0 (London,Lisbon)

Tell us about yourself: I'm the type of guy that's a good student without studying, I love Indie and Rock music, I really love things related to History and Politics. I'm very good at writing texts, stories, ideas, etc...

What is your greatest quality/asset?: I'm good at playing music and singing, politics, history and writing.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes, one of the reasons why I'm interested in join this group is making new friends.

Why would you like to employed in Facade Corporation?:  Looks like a very interesting group. And, as I said, I want to make new friends.

How often do you visit GTAForums?: 5/6 times a day.

Any previous forum group history?: Nope, no one.

Do you game in any platforms?: PC

Finally, make us laugh: There's two breads in a basket. One says: " Do you want to play basketball? The other one says: "I'm not sure this basket has balls..." (Yeah, I know this is a horrible joke)

Caroline
  • Caroline

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

-snip-

Welcome, PoisonedGas

You've already gotten comfortable within our Discord server and have been a nice addition there, so it shouldn't be a surprise that we've decided to give you a bump up. You'll be placed on an "internship" period where we basically check out your activity within the group. 

-snip-

Hey there, JDaster

Unfortunately, at this time, we feel you do not meet some of the listed requirements found in the topic's main post. Nonetheless, you're welcome to post and chat in our Crews & Gangs topic if you would like to. 

• PoisonedGas likes this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:11 AM

GTAF Name: Natz_83

Timezone: GMT
What is your greatest skill?: Most likely running my own business
In what division do you think you would work best (in Facade)?: Im open to suggestion
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Being of sound mind (ha ha) I feel I'm rather helpful in most situations and offer sound advice
Do you have any graphic design skills? (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts): No
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily
Any previous gang history?: No.
Do you game on any platforms?: PC
  • NerdFox likes this

Caroline
  • Caroline

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:58 AM

-

Welcome, Natz! 

The board has decided to place you on an internship to ensure you get used to how the group is and such. Internship periods usually last a few weeks, so we ask that you stay active and stick around! Make yourself at home in our topic and Discord server.

Cheers :^:

• NerdFox and Natasha like this

JoonasPRKL
  • JoonasPRKL

Juuvittu

• Facade Corporation
  • Finland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

Timezone: GMT +3
Tell us about yourself: I am from Finland and I like playing games and helping people here in my free time. Been here on GTAForums since 2005.
What is your greatest quality/asset?: I can do simple image editings(signatures etc.) and some very basic .net programming
Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yep.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I received an invitation, and I know there are other nice members already in this group.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily.
Any previous forum group history?: Nope.
Do you game on any platforms?: PC,PS4
Finally, make us laugh:
Spoiler
  • Android, NerdFox, Rejeckted and 1 other like this

Caroline
  • Caroline

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

-

Welcome, Joonas

Considering we did send you an invite, you will be placed under the "intern" rank for a few weeks. As the invitation explained, it will allow you mix in with the group, and allow you to get a feel for the experience. Feel free to make yourself comfortable in our chat topic, and additionally you could join our Discord server :^:

Cheers

• JoonasPRKL likes this

Rocket Man FI
  • Rocket Man FI

Remember me

• Members
  • None
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Rocket Man FI, 5 days ago.

Timezone:GMT(8:00)
Tell us about yourself:I am from Asia.I work here for nearly 1 year.I like to gaming and chat with other friends here in free time.I also work in dyom which is a GTA SA Cleo mod.

What is your great quality/asset:Gaming,Photo editing.

Do you enjoy being in social situation with other members:Yes,I am pretty much friendly with anyone.

How often do you visit GTAForums:Daily now.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade:I think I can keep it active and I maybe useful to it.Depends on your giving position.

Any previous forum gang history:BSCP(Uncertified),The American Defenses(uncertified),Spanish Kings(uncertified).

Do you game on any platforms:PC.
Finally make us laugh: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=cONyVSzZ6aQ
  • Rejeckted and Steve Haines like this

Yan2295
  • Yan2295

Admin GTANF

• Members
  • Canada
  • Most Respected 2016

Posted A week ago Edited by Yan2295, A week ago.

Alright, let's do this.

Age (Optional): Too old for this sh*t.

Timezone: The normal people's one, aka Eastern Time.

Tell us about yourself: I don't know much about myself. People online seem to know more about myself than I do. I know that I'm Canadian though, so that automatically makes me cool, right?

What is your greatest quality/asset?: Is leaking Rockstar's content a quality? No? Damn. Well apparently I'm somewhat nice. I think.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes. Unless they are assholes. Or annoying. Or liars. Or called Derin.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I don't know. Ask Android about that. But I gotta say I like those weirdos on Discord. Scag being the weirdest one.

Any previous forum group history?: Nope. I'm a toddler when it comes to GTAForums' groups.

Do you game on any platforms?: Ye, PS4 and PC masterrace.

Finally, make us laugh: My application itself is so bad that you're probably already laughing.

• JoonasPRKL, Scaglietti, Android and 2 others like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted A week ago Edited by SA's Most Wanted, A week ago.

Alright, let's do this.

Age (Optional): Too old for this sh*t.

Timezone: The normal people's one, aka Eastern Time.

Tell us about yourself: I don't know much about myself. People online seem to know more about myself than I do. I know that I'm Canadian though, so that automatically makes me cool, right?

What is your greatest quality/asset?: Is leaking Rockstar's content a quality? No? Damn. Well apparently I'm somewhat nice. I think.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: Yes. Unless they are assholes. Or annoying. Or liars. Or called Derin.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I don't know. Ask Android about that. But I gotta say I like those weirdos on Discord. Scag being the weirdest one.

Any previous forum group history?: Nope. I'm a toddler when it comes to GTAForums' groups.

Do you game on any platforms?: Ye, PS4 and PC masterrace.

Finally, make us laugh: My application itself is so bad that you're probably already laughing.

Does Yan even need to apply to join? Like seriously? Hire him already people  :colgate:

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at how you take every moment possible to tear Derin apart, I love it  :lol:

• Yan2295 and Android like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

New Bordeaux 1968

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by LincolnClay, A week ago.

Facade Corporation, huh? Hmm...

Age (Optional): 21

Timezone: AEST.

Tell us about yourself: Nothing much to say really. I'm a gamer, that's one thing. I'm an Aussie, that's another random fact about me. I love browsing GTAForums frequently just to see what's up in the different "communities"...aka sections.

What is your greatest quality/asset?: Gaming, Photoshop...Technology...all that kinda stuff.

Do you enjoy being in social situations with other forum members?: MOST of them. I'm always looking for people to chat with.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Never been in a GTAF group before, and none of them really sparked my interest, though I'm considering being here at Facade...I mean of course I am, I'm here right now, aren't I?

How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily. I just NEED to.

Any previous forum group history?: None whatsoever.

Do you game on any platforms?: PS3, XB1 and PS4 (Pro to be specific).

Finally, make us laugh: Humour is not my strong point, but um...nah, I can't...
  • JoonasPRKL, Scaglietti and SA's Most Wanted like this

Caroline
  • Caroline

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted A week ago

-snip-

Re-announcing for the record;

Welcome to Facade! We have already placed you on intern status, and you've already been mixing in with the group so far. The intern period typically lasts a few weeks.

-snip-

Welcome aboard, LC

We have decided to place you on an intern period where you will be able to mix in with group members and get a feel for the group. Make yourself at home in our chat topic and feel free to join our Discord server!

Cheers.

• SA's Most Wanted, Steve Haines, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

Steve Haines
  • Steve Haines

Damn,that nigga f*cked up!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 6 days ago

Timezone: GMT+3 (Turkey)

Tell us about yourself: A huge GTA Fan, played nearly every GTA Game and I usually browse for mods in this site.

What is your greatest quality: Good driver in GTAO. I can play piano but I don't think this will be useful in here :p

Do you enjoy being social: Yes-ish. Sometimes.

Why would you like to be employed here: I've seen here and I thought this is a good place and I'd be useful.

How often do you visit GTAF: Daily.

Any group history: Nope. Only GTAO Crews; small ones.

Game platforms: PS4 and PC (low end :p)

Finally, make us laugh: http://esmeraldagopo...-Pictures-2.jpg

• Rocket Man FI likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users