Aerovitia
  • Aerovitia

👌

• Facade
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:27 AM

GTAF Name: NikoB08
Timezone: GMT+7
What is your greatest skill?: Driving in (sim) racing games and having a good imagination.
In what division do you think you would work best?: Human resources.
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: The corporation looks interesting, and I think it's cool to work here.
Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)?: No.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily.
Any previous gang history?: No.
Do you game on any platforms?: PC.
  • Facade likes this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:39 AM

Hello, NikoB08

After discussing and reviewing your application within the council, we have decided to accept you as an Intern. Working as an Intern basically means you're probation. This is standard procedure for many companies around, and it will help us get to know you more so we can expand our relations. Feel free to post in our topic and chat with other employees, and if you have Skype, PM any of the leaders or staff representatives and we can add you to our exclusive Facade chat.

Thanks!

• Jinx., Scaglietti, Pavle and 1 other like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:44 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 13 October 2015 - 11:44 PM.

GTAF Name: Scaglietti

Timezone: Central Time

My greatest skill: Definitely driving, the genre doesn't matter.

The division I would work best in: Customer Support

Why I would like to be employed by the Facade Corporation: Tech corporations are definitely a favorite of mine. This looks promising.

My graphic design skills: If it helps any, I'm taking a graphics design course. I also use Photoshop/Illustrator almost on a daily basis.

How often I visit GTAF: Hourly

Previous gang history: The Yardies'

The platforms I game on: PS3/Xbox 360/Xbox One

• Nico, Jerome, Android and 3 others like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:53 PM

Hello, Scaglietti

After discussing and reviewing your application within the council, we have decided to accept you as an Intern. Working as an Intern basically means you're probation. This is standard procedure for many companies around, and it will help us get to know you more so we can expand our relations. Feel free to post in our topic and chat with other employees, and if you have Skype, PM any of the leaders or staff representatives and we can add you to our exclusive Facade chat.

Thanks!

• Scaglietti and Sweet Bellic like this

Sweet Bellic
  • Sweet Bellic

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Finland

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:59 PM Edited by GTA4LIFE9000, 14 October 2015 - 10:03 PM.

Question 1 - GTAF Name:GTA4LIFE9000

Question 2 - Age:15

Question 3 - Timezone:UTC+3:00

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?:I´m learning scripting

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?:Developers

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:I´d like to help the company to make greater products.

Question 7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)? If so, please PM examples of your work to Android:Nope

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?:Every day

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?:Nah

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?:PC

• Android and Vik like this

Bender
  • Bender

Swiss Army Dildo

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands
  • Best Kitchen Appliance 2016

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

Let's give this a shot.

Question 1 - GTAF Name: RandomStunt

Question 2 - Age: 14

Question 3 - Timezone: CET, in the Netherlands.

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: Well i'm great at shooter games, no doubt. To be honest i dunno what kind of real skills i have.

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Security

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:  To have fun and to be in a gang where i have lots of people to play with. I didn't have much people to play GTA Online with, or any other online game.

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday, every hour or even faster.

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: Some small gangs with not much people or either some gang i only joined to join.

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?: Of course. PC, PS2/3/4. I don't play online on PS3 and the only online game my computer is capable of running is SAMP. I do play online on PS4 alot though.

• Android and Sweet Bellic like this

SirJohnnyStark
  • SirJohnnyStark

STARK PRODUCTION

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:54 PM

Question 1 - GTAF Name: SirJohnnyStark

Question 2 - Age: 23

Question 3 - Timezone: CET

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: photoshop

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: design & marketing

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Because you seem to be nice people

Question 7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)?: Photoshop

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: everyday, but not always posting

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: no

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?: PS4

• Android and Sweet Bellic like this

Dirty Hairy
  • Dirty Hairy

Brew of the month: Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:25 PM

GTAF Name: Dirty.Hairy

Timezone: UTC-05:00

What is your greatest skill?: Honestly? Social interaction. Picking up on social cues, reading emotions and the like. I'm also pretty quick with a joke.

In what division do you think you would work best?: Customer Support

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I've been looking for a good social crew ever since i've joined. I've grown rather weary of the GTAO section.

How often do you visit GTAForums?: Very often. I check in anytime i get a chance via phone or pc.

Any previous gang history?: Nada

Do you game on any platforms?: XBOX 360, PS4, Nintendo 3DS, PC

• 2281 and Sweet Bellic like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 31 October 2015 - 02:05 AM Edited by Facade, 31 October 2015 - 02:08 AM.

Question 1 - GTAF Name:GTA4LIFE9000

Question 2 - Age:15

Question 3 - Timezone:UTC+3:00

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?:I´m learning scripting

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?:Developers

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:I´d like to help the company to make greater products.

Question 7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)? If so, please PM examples of your work to Android:Nope

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?:Every day

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?:Nah

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?:PC

Hello, GTA4LIFE9000. The Facade Council has reviewed your application and have decided to deny it. We wish you the best with future gang endeavors.

Let's give this a shot.

Question 1 - GTAF Name: RandomStunt

Question 2 - Age: 14

Question 3 - Timezone: CET, in the Netherlands.

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: Well i'm great at shooter games, no doubt. To be honest i dunno what kind of real skills i have.

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Security

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:  To have fun and to be in a gang where i have lots of people to play with. I didn't have much people to play GTA Online with, or any other online game.

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday, every hour or even faster.

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: Some small gangs with not much people or either some gang i only joined to join.

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?: Of course. PC, PS2/3/4. I don't play online on PS3 and the only online game my computer is capable of running is SAMP. I do play online on PS4 alot though.

Hello, RandomStunt. The Facade Council has reviewed your application and have decided to deny it. We wish you the best with future gang endeavors.

Question 1 - GTAF Name: SirJohnnyStark

Question 2 - Age: 23

Question 3 - Timezone: CET

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: photoshop

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: design & marketing

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Because you seem to be nice people

Question 7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)?: Photoshop

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: everyday, but not always posting

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: no

Hello, SirJohnnyStark. The Facade Council has reviewed your application and have decided to accept you as an intern, for now. As an intern, you are basically on probation. Our probation period lasts around three weeks, maybe less depending on how we feel about you. If you pass and complete your probation period, you will then be promoted through the ranks over time depending on activity and behavior. Feel free to drop by our Crews & Gangs topic to chat and intermingle with the rest of our wonderful employees. 

GTAF Name: Dirty.Hairy

Timezone: UTC-05:00

What is your greatest skill?: Honestly? Social interaction. Picking up on social cues, reading emotions and the like. I'm also pretty quick with a joke.

In what division do you think you would work best?: Customer Support

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I've been looking for a good social crew ever since i've joined. I've grown rather weary of the GTAO section.

How often do you visit GTAForums?: Very often. I check in anytime i get a chance via phone or pc.

Any previous gang history?: Nada

Do you game on any platforms?: XBOX 360, PS4, Nintendo 3DS, PC

Hello, Dirty.Harry. The Facade Council has reviewed your application and have decided to deny it. We wish you the best with future gang endeavors.

As for future applications, please refrain from applying to Facade Corporation. We will be taking a hiatus from the Recruitment process, and we will be back very soon.

• Android, Pavle and Vik like this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • European-Union

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:43 PM

GTAF Name:

Phnx.
16 (but I will 17 soon).
Timezone:

GMT+1.
What is your greatest skill?:

Making random graphics, and stuff.

In what division do you think you would work best?:

Design & Marketing.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:

Because Facade Corp. seems to be a very friendly crew, as well as because of my greatest skill.

Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)? If so, please PM examples of your work to Android:

Yes, I have some skills. I use GIMP and Paint.net. Check my Salthon map for checking my graphic design skills.
How often do you visit GTAForums?:

Often.
Any previous gang history?:

No.
Do you game on any platforms?:

PC. I'd also write "Xbox 360", but I don't have an Xbox Live Gold membership.

• unbid, Android, Pavle and 2 others like this

Android
  • Android

• Facade
  • None
  • Snap Battle Season 3 Winner [X360]
    The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:31 AM Edited by Android, 25 November 2015 - 07:38 PM.

-edit- ;) 

Blue
  • Blue

Lana's Fox

• Facade
  • Portugal
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted 27 November 2015 - 05:49 PM Edited by Juan 16, 27 November 2015 - 05:52 PM.

Okay:

1. GTAF Name:
Juan 16 (Will be MarianMods in the future)
2. Age:
15 years old
3. Timezone:
GMT 0 (Portugal)
4. What is your greatest skill?:
3ds Max modeling; San Andreas and Vice City modding and Photoshop/Paint.NET (with enhancement plugins) design.
5. In what division do you think you would work best (in Facade)?:
To be honest, I think my the best division for me would be the Developers one.
6. Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:
I want to make new friends, meet new people, and if necessary, help in any possible way.
7. Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)? If so, please PM examples of your work to Android:
You can say I do have.
8. How often do you visit GTAForums?: 
About, more or less, 4/5 times a day, depending on my school situation (if I have exams, I have to study more and I can't visit the forums that often when those times come).
9. Any previous gang history?:
No, I haven't got any.
10. Do you game on any platforms?: 
Sure I do! Those are the PS3, the Xbox 360 and the PC.

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:40 PM Edited by LevelDockSix, 30 November 2015 - 06:06 PM.

1 - GTAF Name: LevelDockSix
2 - Age: 18
3 - Timezone: UTC +5:30 (IST), UTC +3 (Qatar)
4 - What is your greatest skill?: Driving
5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Technician, I am currently pursuing a B.Sc. Computer Science and Engineering UG in one of my country's best universities.
6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: To ensure I contribute my part in the satisfaction of client needs and making life easier to live.
7 - Do you have any graphic design skills?: Modest, I create personal Police Car textures for the LCPDFR modification for GTA IV using paint.net
8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: With the utmost frequency possible
9 - Any previous gang history?: No
10 - Do you game on any platforms?: PC, Xbox 360 (inactive), PlayStation 3 (occasionally)

Vik
  • Vik

Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:55 PM Edited by Vik, 20 December 2015 - 08:56 PM.

Question 1 - GTAF Name: Vik

Question 2 - Age: N/A.

Question 3 - Timezone: UTC -05:00 (Fort Lauderdale, Florida).

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: Communicating with others, statistics, number crunching, and applying science correctly towards certain situations.

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Customer Support.

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I have always been a fan of Facade. I have been good friends with certain members of the Corporation and being a part of the entire Facade scenery sounds both exciting and fun.  I have been an avid poster in the topic as well.

Question 7 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily. 

Question 8 - Any previous gang history?: Currently affiliated with Paleto Bay Mayor's Office, GTAF Official Crew, long-time member of The Van Society, and currently the owner of a gang "partnered" with Facade Corporation (The Groove, to be specific). Former "intern" at Roman Bellic Enterprises.

Question 9 - Do you game on any platforms?: Playstation 3 and PC.

• Android, Pavle and Annuit Coeptis like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:31 PM

Greetings, Vik. After an intensive review of your application, we have decided to hire you as an intern. As an intern, you'll do basic tasks to prove that you are worthy enough to be promoted to a higher rank. If you do well with communication and skills, you will be promoted in no time. An internship is almost like a probation.

Welcome aboard.

• Vik and Annuit Coeptis like this

Annuit Coeptis
  • Annuit Coeptis

*Insert witty member title here*

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:45 PM Edited by Annuit Coeptis, 25 December 2015 - 02:40 PM.

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:14 AM

Q1 - GTAF Name:
Jacobmaate

Q2 - Age:

Q3 - Timezone:
GMT (London, UK)

Q4 - What is your greatest skill?: 
Hmmm... Honestly I dont know what my greatest skill is, But I feel like Im great at communicating with people, and making random stuff on Photoshop in my spare time.

Q5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: 
Customer Support

Q6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: 
Id like to be employed because Im good friends with one of your Members (Android) and I know that you have a number of other members across GTAF and ive really for the most part stuck to myself during my time here on GTAF, but I would like to join up with a gang, and without a doubt Facade is my Number One option. 

Q7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)?
Personally, I think everyone has skills, in everything too... Its more about the 'extent' of a skill, However, sticking to what your asking, Yes, I uded to work on PDN, and not long ago stopped working on Illustrator, but I still use Photoshop like I have for the past year and a bit, Ill PM some of my past (and current) stuff over after Ive finished this.

Q8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: 
Admittedly I just got back to GTAF a few days back after a 2 month break or so, however ive been on Daily since I got back, and plan to continue that for the foreseeable future, I took that 2 month break because I had to put my attention in to some extremely important things in my personal life, however Im now back on GTAF and like I said, Ill be as often as I can now, trying to stick to my Daily Visit.

Q9 - Any previous gang history?: 
Not been in any gang before.

Q10 - Do you game on any platforms?: 
Currently stuck on Last Gen [XB360] but I plan on coming over to XB1 soon.
  • Android, Pavle, Vik and 1 other like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:02 AM

-snip-

We apologize for the late response, our offices have been very busy through out the holiday season. We regret to inform you that you have been denied. Good luck with future gang endeavors. 

-snip-

We apologize for the late response, our offices have been very busy through out the holiday season. We regret to inform you that you have been denied. Good luck with future gang endeavors. 

-snip-

Greetings,

We have decided to accept you! You will begin as an intern, which is basically a probation period. During this period, we'll review and analyze how well you intermingle with the other Facade members. If you do well, and if you can play along nicely, we'll promote you to your desired rank.

-snip-

Greetings,

We have decided to accept you! You will begin as an intern, which is basically a probation period. During this period, we'll review and analyze how well you intermingle with the other Facade members. If you do well, and if you can play along nicely, we'll promote you to your desired rank.

Merry Christmas to all, have a nice day!
  • Jinx., Pavle, Vik and 2 others like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:04 AM

-snip-

Greetings,

Merry Christmas to all, have a nice day!

Thank you very much ;)

Merry Christmas to you too! Have a good one.

• Android, Vik and Annuit Coeptis like this

//XP//
  • //XP//

Neglection can kill

• Facade
  • None

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:55 PM Edited by //XP//, 25 December 2015 - 12:57 PM.

GTAF Name://XP//

Timezone:UTC+2:00

What is your greatest skill?:Quite sociable, fun to talk with. I'm also a software enthusiast.

In what division do you think you would work best?:Technicians or Developers.

Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:I'm good friends with most of the members. I'd like to start fresh and forget everything bad that used to be between me and anyone else from the gang. :)

How often do you visit GTAForums?: I visit GTAF on a daily basis.

Any previous gang history?: Facade Corp(formely).

Do you game on any platforms?: Yes,PC.

• Vik and Annuit Coeptis like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

lol
  • Nico, unbid, ClaudX and 3 others like this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Cosmic Warrior

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:24 PM Edited by Canadian Badass, 07 January 2016 - 08:31 PM.

Question 1 - GTAF Name: Canadian Badass

Question 2 - Age: 25

Question 3 - Timezone: GMT -5

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill? Patience:

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Customer support. I have functioning vocal chords so I'd consider it a strength of mine. I'm a sponge for information, too.

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?:I've always had a lone wolf mentality (sounds edgy right?) and prefer keeping to myself in most cases. I've been here for awhile now and haven't planted any roots, it's something I regret. It'd be nice to be in a group here so that I have even more reasons to continue posting here. I also have lost contact with many of my old gaming friends, the opportunity to meet new people is alluring to me.

Question 7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)? If so, please PM examples of your work to Android:

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday.

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: No, not officially. Hung around an MC though, years ago.

Skip question 7 if you are not applying for Design & Marketing.

----------

• Jinx., Android, Pavle and 2 others like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

-snip-

Greetings, Canadian Badass

After reviewing your application, we have decided to accept you. Welcome to Facade! Make yourself at home in our Crews & Gangs topic, and feel free to introduce yourself there as well.

• Jinx., Android, Pavle and 2 others like this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Cosmic Warrior

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

:3333 Thank you I've always wanted to be more than average.

• Android, Payne Killer and Vik like this

Chewie
  • Chewie

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:10 AM Edited by kamuran, 08 January 2016 - 07:10 AM.

Question 1 - GTAF Name: kamuran

Question 2 - Age: 22

Question 3 - Timezone: PST

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: Building computers

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Tech

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I think it would be legit to be a member of the Facade Corportation

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: No

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?: PC

• Jinx., Android and Vik like this

Aqua97
  • Aqua97

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Worst Llama 2016

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

Question 1 - GTAF Name: Aqua

Question 2 - Age: 18

Question 3 - Timezone: GMT

Question 4 - What is your greatest skill?: I have a good eye for detail, and a good problem solver.

Question 5 - In what division do you think you would work best?: Developers, I'm quite good at planning and creating things.

Question 6 - Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: Because I'm a good problem solver, I'm good a helping others. I'm also a very friendly member of GTAF, And this is a very friendly crew, I can see myself fitting it well here.  

Question 7 - Do you have any graphic design skills (photoshop, GIMP, and illustrator counts)? If so, please PM examples of your work to Android: Yes, using gimp, and a bit of Photoshop.

Question 8 - How often do you visit GTAForums?: Every day, or at least every other day.

Question 9 - Any previous gang history?: Yes, I'm in the Paleto Bay Mayor's
Office.

Question 10 - Do you game on any platforms?: Yes, PS4.

• Jinx., Android and Vik like this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

-snip-

Greetings, kamuran

After reviewing your application, we have decided to accept you. Welcome to Facade! Make yourself at home in our Crews & Gangs topic, and feel free to introduce yourself there as well.

-snip-

Greetings, Aqua

• Jinx., Vik and Aqua97 like this

Aqua97
  • Aqua97

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Worst Llama 2016

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:44 AM

Thank you. :)

• Vik likes this

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:25 PM

GTAF Name: MisterX
Timezone: GMT +5.30
What is your greatest skill?: Curiosity
In what division do you think you would work best (in Facade)?: R&D
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I believe in the vision of this organisation. I pursue creating value for the people I work with and for the society at large.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday
Any previous gang history?: None
Do you game on any platforms?: PC
  • Android likes this

Facade
  • Facade

• Facade

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:24 PM Edited by Facade, 29 January 2016 - 11:26 PM.

GTAF Name: MisterX
Timezone: GMT +5.30
What is your greatest skill?: Curiosity
In what division do you think you would work best (in Facade)?: R&D
Why would you like to be employed by the Facade Corporation?: I believe in the vision of this organisation. I pursue creating value for the people I work with and for the society at large.
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Everyday
Any previous gang history?: None
Do you game on any platforms?: PC

Greetings, MistaX

The council has reviewed your application and has decided to recruit you as our newest Research & Development employee. Return to our chat topic to celebrate, refreshments will be waiting for the entire team in the break room.

• GTA36362355 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users