Photo

Liberty city vs vice city

38 replies to this topic
tri
  • tri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 04:34 AM

I like liberty better, it is a REAL city, In think that vice city is just way to confusing to navigate, and i feel that the city may have been a little rushed.

How is Vice City not a real city?  It was modeled after Miami, after all.

I like Vice City because of the Little Haiti area with the laneless, narrow roads through slum neighbourhoods in an old Idaho or something.  Really nice looking.

Liberty City, on the other hand, does have lovely touches, like the aforementioned hills and taller buildings.

I liked Vice City because you can purchase your own buildings, instead of having a hideout appointed to you from the get-go.

My vote goes to Vice City.

Clutch Fan
  • Clutch Fan

Aloof, smug, and condecending are my tools!

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 06:14 AM

Its funny how you morons talk about no hills in Vice City when you know its modeled after miami.

Ever see any big hills in Miami?

But I expect this kinda stuff from yall anyway.

Expected but still funny.

Gtaforums moron to thinking individual ratio = 250:1

Overall score:

Clutch fan - 34,657

Morons - -12

drvice
  • drvice

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 06:19 AM

HAHAHA pretty good rip Clutch.... i like your style

Clutch Fan
  • Clutch Fan

Aloof, smug, and condecending are my tools!

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 06:24 AM

Thank you, my friend!

I call it bitter-arrogance. Its my own fragrance.

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 04:45 PM

I like Liberty Better, i agree with the people who say its polluted and dark, i hate things which are colourful and bright, but dont get me wrong, i luv vice city.

silverpung
  • silverpung

SHF Member

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 05:34 PM

Liberty City is a lot more funny to drive in, Vice City is really flat and boring! :die:

SniperGuy
  • SniperGuy

Hoodiez Member

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2003 - 09:21 PM

Hey, I need to say something.  For the people who say Liberty City's radio stations are better are really dull.  The best music stations were Game FM(or whatever) and Rise FM.  Game FM seems like it only has like two songs which you can tell are from the same rapper.  Rise FM is the same way.  Vice on the other hand, has REAL music, instead of made up nonsense from Rock*.  I prefer real music, which was a great add-on to Vice.  Vice's layout was a lot better too, in Liberty City, the subway is no use when you have the underground path.  Hills were stupid in my opinion, when I was playing GTA3, I got mad because I hit to much hills, causing my car to flip over.  Overall, Vice wins..

(per)Menant Dreams
  • (per)Menant Dreams

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 10:31 PM

.....I've had the game since the game came out....where are my memories? Still waiting....The radio stations in GTA3 were better, because the sh*t R* makes up is so pointless and stupid that's its funny to laugh at, not to mention Chatterbox owns KChat and VCPR. The real music was kind of stupid, not to mention the music from the 80s were really annoying anyhow. The people in Vice don't do as much random/stupid things as the people in liberty did...for example, I was standing under the bridge on staunton, near the stadium, and acrross from the park. And just randomly 5 people jumped from the road above me and were ingulfed in flames....weird...but funny. Sure Miami might not have hills...but New York doesn't have many, if R* based the citys exactly from the real thing, It would probably be a little boring. In Vice I've actually walked along side people to hear what they say, and they barely make me crack a smile. I have to agree with GTA San Andreas on this one...the second I put Vice in, it wasn't right.... :whuh:

Superilldude
  • Superilldude

• Members

Posted 30 January 2003 - 10:45 PM

Like Liberty map better then Vice map.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users